Royalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers

Jack had received her money, her deeds to numerous properties, and all the wealth of her ladies in waiting. Even more than the Prince had promised. But was nothing compared to what he got with Natasha.

While loyal to him, she wanted to rule with him and she had quickly proven she was more than able to do so. Her strength of will and personality was enough to cow just about all the Gold Girls, even the Super Strippers. Jack soon found he had to watch her carefully because she definitely tried to manipulate him and he was the first to admit she could do it. But in his mind the benefits outweighed the risk, such as her teaching and her direction.

Her grace, her poise, her class, her movements combined together with her iron will made her a dancer who couldn't be matched. She could make a man blow his load in 30 seconds without touching him (Jack had timed it) and when she was on stage everyone stopped doing anything just to watch her. Rather than Lord over everyone she had instead started teaching the other Gold Girls, starting with her Ladies in Waiting. They didn't need much help to go from good to great and Jack had instituted a new group, the elite of the elite, the Royal Girls.

Duchess, Baroness, Countess, and Lady were now his top four dancers after Empress Natasha. For a private dance with them it cost $5,000 for a single dance. For an hour of their time, the starting rate was $25,000, although there was usually a bidding war so the average price was actually $40,000. Jack noted that it was a huge turn on to have an obviously upper class lady, with so much grace and manners, act like a slut. A Royal didn't curse, but when she spoke and said the word fuck or tits with a cool smile and a graceful wink the men melted and became putty in their hands.

After several weeks, some other Gold Girls had approached the Empress for help on their dancing and she had after Jack told her that a good Queen helps her subjects. Jack had "raised" three other Gold Girls to the rank of "Lady" and membership in the Royal Girls since then and he found the incentive to be a huge motivator. Jack did keep a close eye on them as he suspected that the Royal Girls might end up more loyal to her than him if he didn't watch her like a hawk.

The Royal Girls all wore purple lingerie; garter belt with stockings, lace panties, lace bra, rhinestone platform heels with the rhinestones replaced with jewels and lace gloves. They all wore custom made jewelry with matching stones, but only Empress Natasha wore diamonds and a tiara. Natasha considered them all her "ladies" and Jack had to admit under her strict rule you could tell a Royal Girl a mile away by the way they glided along, the imperious looks, the grace, and the sheer hotness. Jack had thought his Gold Girls were the top of the stripper food chain but after Natasha was done, he had re-evaluated that thought.

The amount of money a Royal Girl earned was mind boggling and they could break a billionaire in a night if Jack let them. Jack had watched Duchess work a party of five multi-national bankers and she had cleaned them out in less than two hours with bidding on her next lap dance and some private time. Two of them had to be carried out to their car, she had three marriage proposals, and one of them had signed over a 15% interest in a Cayman's Bank to her. She had made over $3 million with the bank interest included. Jack contacted them the next day and ended up saving the job of the guy who did it by declaring he would use the bank for his offshore accounts only if they kept him on as his personal agent. When the bank saw how much Jack was talking they were more than happy to assist.

The Empress had even helped other non-Gold Girl dancers with advice and tips on improvements and that was what Jack was watching now. Heidi, a girl from Germany, had been dancing as a regular stripper for about eight months. She had worked her way up to the VIP level and it was no secret she wanted to be a Gold Girl. But Jack hadn't raised her because she didn't quite fit the Gold Girl model. Jack couldn't quite place why, but Empress Natasha had noted it and had been assisting her. Heidi had taken quickly to the instruction and had definitely improved.

Jack nodded as Heidi finished her set and headed off to a private show with several men. Jack had noticed her dancing and had decided to raise her to a Gold Girl. As he moved back he felt an arm slide through his.

"My Lord likes the commoner Heidi's improvements?" a very sexy voice with an eastern European accent stated.

Jack looked over into the smoldering eyes of Empress Natasha and kissed her hard. "Of course my fine Empress. Anyone who you take under your wing improves. I will raise her to Gold Girl next week once we have finished with the other moves."

"Splendid. I am glad you agreed with me about the moves. We must be careful and insure the elite remain elite." She said as she walked by her Lord.

Empress Natasha drew looks from everyone. She wore a Diamond studded Tiara, a large diamond necklace, a diamond bracelet on each wrist, a large gemmed ring on each hand, large diamond earrings, and diamond anklets. She wore rhinestone platform heels, but the rhinestones were diamonds too. She wore a very tiny purple thong, studded with diamonds and a tiny purple diamond studded lace bra (Jack had been unsure about the color but Empress Natasha had insisted as purple was the color of royalty). Her hair was done up in a tower with ringlets hanging down and perfect makeup. She looked and moved like the Empress she was. The other dancers all curtsied when she glided by (unless they were in the middle of a dance of course) and murmured "Your Majesty" out of respect.

For a private dance from Her Majesty, The Empress Natasha of The Dream, it cost you $10,000. Jack didn't rent her out for an hour of private time, not because of cost, but because no one lasted that long with her. Jack wasn't sure if she was just being mean or just that good, but her attentions in private would blow a man's mind and overload his senses so fast they found themselves cumming in their pants, eyes rolled up, and passed out cold in about fifteen minutes. And most of the time she had never given them a blow job or done anything other than tease them.

Jack had thrown out men who had offered money just to have sex with her. Jack was a porn king, and ran a strip club and he knew his girls did have sex for tips, but they always got dances and thing went from there. He wasn't a pimp and this wasn't a brothel, although he knew he was likely being a tad hypocritical about that.

But the reality of it was Jack kept the Empress for himself. She lived in his room, ate with him, was on his arm all the time, and helped him run the club. Even after being dollared, she wanted to rule, and she was okay with co-ruling with the man who had taken her. And Jack certainly fine with that because that also meant he got to fuck her and he was the ONLY man who did.

Jack and his Empress moved though the VIP floor and then up to the Fourth Floor. They watched Countess do a dance and then Blaze and then the Empress summoned both of them to a VIP lounge for a three way show for her Lord. The show was amazing and of course it led to amazing sex.

Jack smiled to himself as his head rested in the lap of his Stripper Queen after the fuckfest and said "You my fine Lady were very much worth that dollar."

Her Highness Empress Natasha giggled and traced a laced fingernail over his chest. "I am glad my Lord approves and thinks I am worth so much. But my Lord, while this club is nice, it is not the proper Palace you and I deserve. I have been thinking on how we can fix that."

Jack's eyebrows arched a bit and he smiled. Having an Empress, someone who thought and planned and maybe even plotted a bit, was nice and Jack could see she had an idea that was likely very interesting.

"Tell me more..."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers