Royalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,354 Followers

But he made sure that only girl who wanted to be Gold Girls got that treatment. He never wanted to have any hint existing that he was kidnapping or abducting women. A dollar transformed instantaneously, the other techniques were only used after the woman had voluntarily joined the Gold Girls to ensure full and absolute loyalty.

What had sold Jack were the pictures of the women he was going after. Her Most Royal Highness, Crown Princess Natasha, Heir to the Throne of Slovanka, was a stunner that would knock the socks off of an elephant from across the room. She was six foot tall even, had stunning Nordic blonde hair down to her shoulders, perfect skin, piercing blue eyes that could cut through a man, a perfect hourglass body, grace from a lifetime of being a princess, and ivory skin with just a hint of a tan. She glided when she walked and had a perfect set of 34 CC tits to match her perfect body. A woman worth giving up a fortune for.

Jack, having developed the best eye in the adult entertainment industry, knew this broad was worth her weight in diamonds in terms of what he could get out of her on stage or film. With some training, she would easily be one of his top earners, even in a mask since he would have to keep her identity secret for a while at least. Hell, the mask likely would be an even bigger turn on for a lot of customers. Among his special clients, the ones he could trust with her real identity, she would be as popular as Wondie or any of the other former super heroines. And that was more money than Jack could turn down.

And it certainly didn't stop there. She was bringing four of her ladies in waiting along for the party and they were all Gold Girl material. Her senior lady was Grand Duchess Katya, from an old noble line with some royal blood in her. She was very similar in looks, with longer, almost platinum blonde hair, slightly shorter, a 34 BB set of tits, and soft brown eyes. She was reputed to be very smart, possibly the smartest of the bunch, and some said she was the real power behind the Princess.

The next was Baroness Dasha, actually a formerly Polish noble family who had lost most everything in WWII except the very large Swiss Bank account. They had settled in Slovanka and had used their money to buy a place and to then help open up Poland to the West after the Wall came down. They were arguably the richest noble family in the kingdom, but Dasha was one of seven children and it was no secret that she was not really considered as part of the key children who would really inherit the businesses. At best she was someone who would marry another family for an alliance and she was not exactly happy about it. She had dark brown hair, a classic Eastern European face, a fairly large set of knockers at 36BB, and was in great shape as a downhill skier.

Countess Olga was number three, but certainly not in the looks department. She was a Raven haired, nearly six foot tall woman who was supposedly descended from the Czars of Russia, if somewhat distantly. She had body of a Classic Greek statue, and grey eyes men would melt in. Her 36 DD cups were just a bit too big for her body and she had a bit of a temper apparently. She was hell on her servants and many people thought she was mad that she could never be a Czarina and had to settle for being a mere Countess.

The last Lady in waiting was actually just a Lady. Lady Rebecca was actually from the United Kingdom. Her family had married into another Slovanka noble house prior to the First World War, and the link had allowed for the two branches to keep in touch and marry some more. Lady Rebecca was a dual citizen and had been educated in England most of her life. She was a strawberry blonde, with a slight curl to her shoulder length hair, and only stood at five and half feet. But she was a swimmer and had a very toned body and a smaller rack, only 32 CC. She was the most cheerful of the group and always seemed to take the lead in terms of trying something new.

Which Jack had decided would make her a good starting point. His plan was to dollar her and then have her lead the others on a special night to certain places where he could get them one by one. But he knew that a lot of things had to go right for this to work.

He was a bit lost in thought when Elsa nudged him. "Boss, I tink those be de girls yes?"

Jack looked up and nodded slightly. They would be hard to miss by their entrance. Princess Natasha led the group and was out in front by a couple of feet. She glided as she walked but her eyes swept the room like a lioness checking out a savannah full of lesser animals. Her smile was ice cold and her whole demeanor shouted power. The four women behind her moved like a pack of wolves behind an Alpha, submissive to her and her alone. Their entrance caused a proverbial hush in the crowd as everyone checked them out.

The Princess made as if this attention was beneath her while secretly Jack could tell she was feeding off of it. Supposedly incognito, she still oozed power and a desire to be the center of attention.

Jack, who understood that arrogance and that need from dealing with his own Gold Girls, nodded again to himself. This was a girl who would be a Queen even among his Gold Girls.

And would earn like one too.

Jack went back to his menu as they glided past. Jack could feel the Princess's eyes sweep over him and heard the conversation of her little group die a bit as they passed him by. Jack smiled inwardly as it picked up a bit as they went past the next booth.

"Vanity, thy name is woman." Jack muttered to himself.

Jack understood a woman's vanity probably better than any man on the planet. Drama was a key element for strippers and the hotter the girl, the more drama and self-interest they had. A Gold Girl, the literal top of the profession, was hard to manage even as a loyal slave. Being at the top gave his girls huge egos and they required special handling. Grooming, care, and above all being told and shown they were special.

Jack had found the best way to discipline the rare Gold Girl issue was to simply stop treating them like a Gold Girl. Make them dance on the lower levels, give them bad hours or shorten their hours, and simply ignore them. That would crush a Gold Girl's ego, especially from Jack, the man who made Gold Girls.

And as Jack had suspected, he had just found a group who had egos to match his girls.

Jack had Elsa, a Swedish knockout with him. While any Gold Girl was an even match for most of the Princess's Ladies in terms of beauty, Elsa shared a lot of the same features as most of them and was as sexy as them in their own category, which was NOT something they were used to. Jack had simply ignored them as they walked by. It had been hard, but it was also something that rarely happened and the drop in talking had been his tip off he had been right.

He checked his smart watch and had a playback from one of Tina the Techslut's micro drones (several hidden all over the club). He grinned some more as he saw the Princess had slightly turned her head when she realized Jack had ignored her and a hint of a frown had passed her lips.

"That should be enough to get them to remember me. Now to wait for my chance." Jack thought. He and Elsa ordered dinner and a bottle of fine wine. Jack acted like money was no object and then showed perfect table manners as he and Elsa ate. Elsa was being coached by a hidden micro-ear-piece by one of Jack's cooks on proper manners and did well despite being a bimbo.

Jack checked his watch now and again, and sure enough the Princess's party was doing what he expected. They were acting in sure a way that showed they didn't care what anyone else thought while Jack could tell they were secretly eating the attention up. Except when one would happen to glance his way and notice he wasn't paying them any attention. Jack could tell he was the only one in the room NOT paying them any attention, and he could also tell that was bugging them just a bit. Not enough to have them do something drastic, but enough to put them off just a bit.

Jack waited a bit after they had started their meal and then excused himself from the table and headed towards the bathroom. He had been timing them and figured that one or some of them would head to the bathroom shortly. He went into the Men's Room and sat in a stall checking his drones. Sure enough after about three minutes, three of the women at the table got up and left for the bathroom. The Princess Natasha and the Grand Duchess remained talking and sipping wine. Jack waited a bit more and then sent a message to Tina to start the next phase.

Jack had his dollared tech wiz former super heroine Tina the Tech Slut hack the private accounts of his targets and had found out that Lady Rebecca had been the one to book all the reservations for the evening. Being the lowest of the Ladies (just being a mere Lady after all), she was the secretary so to speak. Jack had Tina make a call from one of the exclusive clubs she had reserved a table at and tell her about some issues with the table. Jack also had her partially scramble the signal so she would have to move away from the others to get better reception. Jack exited the men's room just as Lady Rebecca came out of the Woman's Room in a hurry. She was muttering into her phone and looking at it trying to too see where she would get better bars of reception.

Jack smiled inwardly as his cellphone buzzed and he picked up. He pretended to have the same issues and moved besides Lady Rebecca who was now looking a bit flustered. He moved down the hall to the balcony overlooking the city and said a bit loudly "Hang on, I'm getting better signal as I move towards the balcony, let me try out there. Hang on a moment."

He moved towards the door and grinned as he heard the click-clack of heels behind him as Lady Rebecca followed him. He heard her go "Hang on, that's better, let me get outside."

He moved outside and Lady Rebecca followed him. He heard Tina's giggle in his phone and she said "Okay boss, the doorman just locked the door behind you and put an off limits sign up just like you asked. No one will bug you until you leave."

"Okay. So explain to me again how you managed to mess up my reservations?" Jack stated in a firm voice at the now quiet phone as Tina had hung up. Jack held a one sided conversation while Lady Rebecca argued with someone she thought was a club manager for the Regal, a hot dance club, but was really one of Jack people using Tina's voice modulator.

Jack hung up with a loud sigh after a bit and shook his head just as Lady Rebecca snarled "You worthless cretin! If we were in Slovanka I'd have you flogged! You club will be black-listed and ruined in a year do you hear me?" and cut off the connection.

She stared out over the city with a look of rage and fear. Jack knew that she was afraid that the Duchess was going to make mincemeat out of her and possibly get her removed as a Lady in waiting if their fun weekend was ruined.

"Time to make the play." Jack thought.

"You know, I simply fail to understand how people cannot do a simple job correctly." Jack said in his best disappointed boss voice.

Lady Rebecca looked at him and Jack noted a flash of recognition. Jack had bet he had laid it on just right so that she would remember him but not enough to make her storm off. Her pause and then nod showed he was right.

"I agree. A simple reservation. One I made weeks ago, and they mess it up in the space three hours. Such incompetence in my home country would not be tolerated."

"Your country? Hmmm, well, I would simply say in my business, but then again, my business is world-wide so maybe we are not that far apart in our problem. Did you reach an acceptable outcome?"

Lady Rebecca looked him over coolly. "No I did not. And that is unacceptable. I will ruin that club for this, but it does not help me in the current moment."

Jack nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that. I was able to resolve mine, but I think I have a bit more pull in this area than you."

Lady Rebecca arched her eyebrow like a royal trying to stare down a commoner and Jack laughed. Lady Rebecca let a short look of surprise cross her face and Jack spoke before she could.

"I'm in the entertainment industry. I'm an agent for a good many high list stars and have numerous contacts in the Movie, Fashion, and Entertainment Industry. While I have no doubt you have some pull among the jet set, I could crush any club in a few days with a single tweet, especially here in Vegas where I have my home office."

Jack looked out over the city. "What club were you trying to get into?"

"The Regal." Lady Rebecca responded with a slightly detached air. Jack could see she was trying to play it cool, but he definitely had her interest.

"Ah, the latest hot spot among the supposed in crowd. Feh, a minor blip on the radar, it will be old news in six months."

"Oh? And you know somewhere better?" Lady Rebecca stated in a slightly haughty tone that was part condensation and part curious.

Jack gave her a cutting look and she blanched just a bit. "Of course I know somewhere better. I was thinking I might help you, but if you want to behave like a spoiled brat you keep your attitude and enjoy your night waiting in lines with the tourists."

Lady Rebecca paled just a bit and her hair blew just a bit in the wind. She quickly regained her composure and said "My apologies. That was rude of me and I have no excuse for such behavior. Please, accept my apology. I would love to hear of your solution to my problem."

Jack stared out over the city for a moment and let her sweat it a bit. He then sighed and said "Well, I would hardly be a gentleman if I didn't help a lady in distress. And a real Lady if I don't miss my guess. My solution for you and your friends is a very exclusive club called The Dugout."

Lady Rebecca frowned a bit. "I have never heard of such a club."

"Of course not. It's exclusive, VERY exclusive. Usually by invite only, it caters to the rich, powerful, and famous. It's one for the real deal. A mere one hit wonder band would never hear of it, but a group such as Meteorite would, and would even be playing there tonight."

Lady Rebecca's eyes widened slightly. Meteorite was a heavy metal band that had been around for about six years and had put out a Platinum album every year. They were considered by many to be the next Beatles and it just so happened that the Princess and most of her Ladies were big fans. Jack could see the wheels turning in her head and knew he had her.

"I tell you what my Lady. Here is the address, and here is a password to get in the door. The door is in the alleyway by the Gold Nugget on the left as you face the front, there is a Purple Neon sign saying "AIR RAID SHELTER" with an arrow pointing down. Once in the door, tell them Jack sent you and to give you a table on the front row by the dance floor. I'll consider this my good deed for the day."

Jack said this as he wrote some things on what appeared to be a slip of paper. He folded it and held it up towards her. Lady Rebecca hesitated a moment. "This would be indeed a wonderful thing sir. But Meteorite? Playing a club? I find it hard to believe."

Jack chuckled. "They do this for a break actually. A return to their roots as they say. A much smaller venue, very exclusive, among other famous people who just want to relax away from the fame for a moment."

Lady Rebecca stood still for a moment and then reached out and took the paper.

She froze as her hands touched the dollar Jack had written on. Jack smiled and Lady Rebecca smiled back at him with a broad inviting smile. She licked her lips and scoped out Jack from head to toe. After a moment she said "While this club sounds fun, I'm thinking that working for you would be MUCH more fun. Not to many strip club owners can say they have a real noble lady working for them, but if you take me on you can be one certainly."

Jack smiled evilly at his newest stripper and said "Hmmmm, a spoiled rich noble-woman? I'm not so sure I want to deal with the drama."

"Oh please sir! I'll serve you better than any woman ever has! I will renounce everything and be your slave! Just take me on as your stripper!" a slightly panicked Lady Rebecca said in a loud voice.

Jack regarded her coolly for a moment and then motioned for her to follow him. He led her around a corner away from the glass doors to a narrower more private part of the balcony. He pushed a table back and then sat down. "I really do wonder if a real noble-woman has it in her to be a true stripper. Prove it to me."

Lady Rebecca quickly pulled out her phone and tapped it a few times. Then a slow sensual song began to play. Jack of course knew it; it was a really nice slow dancing tune that was popular at his club for very exclusive and private lap dances. Lady Rebecca began to sway in time to the beat and slowly raised her hands over her head. She slowly swayed her hips back and forth and Jack noted that she had grace and very good control of her body. She slowly worked towards him and let her hands trail down his cheeks and down the front of his shirt.

She slowly moved around behind him and let her hands roam all over his body. She caressed him and slowly dragged her nails over his chest and teased his cock through his pants. Jack kept his face straight but his cock hardened and he inwardly made note she was very good at gaining interest. The song picked up just a little and Lady Rebecca swung herself around and mounted his lap. She had flipped her hemline up and Jack could feel her pussy through her lace thong. She rubbed on him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him gently. She swayed on his lab and gave a soft giggle as she felt him harden more. With a quick movement she popped up and unzipped him in one motion and had his cock out. In another she had slipped her thong aside and slid onto him and began to slowly pump up and down. Her hands moved fast and Jack heard a zipper unzip and down came her dress.

Lady Rebecca had a lovely set of tits and Jack noted with approval no tan lines. While a bit small, they were perfect proportion to her body and while Jack always liked big tits, a perfectly shaped and scaled body was definitely something that many of his customers liked. Lady Rebecca rubbed her tits and licked her nipples one at a time and then offered them up to Jack. Being the gentleman, Jack of course took her offer and had a nice kiss and lick while she slowly pumped him up and down.

Her hands rubbed him and played with him and she kept his attention on her tits to such a degree that Jack was actually taken by surprise when he felt his cock twitch and then with a startled grunt he came hard into Lady Rebecca who gasped loudly and let her head hang with a long sigh. Jack then felt her pelvic and pussy muscles tense and pull on his cock and milk him. He grunted again and noted that she was VERY good at it. After several longs pulls she eased off him and smiled.

"And that sir is how a Noble-Woman gives a lap dance."

Jack smiled and gave her an approving look. Jack could tell she was different that his other Gold Girls. She had some attitude, and a definite air to her. She thought she was a step up and not only did she project that thought, she projected in such a way you believed it. Jack found that very attractive and quite the turn on.

"I tell you what Lady. I'll take you on if you do something for me. I don't want one Noble Lady, I want a full set. Tonight you will help me convince the others to come and strip for me. Do that and I'll even make you a Gold Girl."

When Jack mentioned Gold Girl he thought Lady Rebecca would squeal out loud. Her eyes widened and she had to calm herself down. "Oh my God! You're Jack! THAT Jack! Yes! Anything you want I'll do! Just give me the word!"

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,354 Followers