Royalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent Lady. First clean yourself up and make yourself into a normal noble-woman again. Then this is what I want you to do..."

IN THE SMOKING LOUNGE ABOVE THE DUGOUT MAIN FLOOR

Jack smiled as he watched the noblewomen dance on the floor. He had arrived before them, cutting out from the bathroom and having Elsa meet him out front. He had arrived ahead of the Princess's party and had made sure everything was in readiness. Meteorite was actually playing and this was actually an exclusive club.

Just not quite as exclusive as Jack had made it out to be.

Jack knew the owner, and with his help (in exchange for a full free hour with any Gold Girl of his choice) he had set things up for some more trickery. He even had Meteorite playing. It was pretty easy, they were regulars of his whenever they were in Vegas and they simply couldn't say no when Jack offered a full night of private top floor VIP treatment with their choice of Gold Girls. That meant not only dances, but private time in the Girl's personal room and anything they wanted to do with her barring violence.

Jack had packed the club with plants, some were actually rich and famous people he had invited for a private show, some were actors, some where his own plants (to include several Gold Girls playing the role of girlfriends, or single rich women out on the town, or a waitress in one case). None of them knew who the Princess's party were and that helped them make the place seem more private and exclusive.

Jack was planning on taking the rest of the Ladies here and his first target was on the way up to the smoking lounge. Countess Olga was a smoker of fine Turkish cigarettes and she was not a huge fan of the band. She liked to dance and be watched of course, but Jack figured she would take a smoke break. For that reason Jack had picked this club.

The club had a raised balcony overlooking the main dance floor and it was encased in one way glass. Smokers could look out but no one could see in. Jack was waiting near the small bar as the Countess glided in. Jack smiled as he looked at his smart watch and saw through another micro-drone that the bouncer had put a "Restricted" chain across the stairs after the Countess had gone by. No one would be disturbing his recruitment.

The Countess glanced around and sniffed a bit at the empty room. Jack could tell she was a bit annoyed that he was the only one there. She glided up to the bar and set her small purse down on the counter about two seats down from Jack. The bartender asked if she wanted a drink and she shook her head. The bartender nodded and then announced he had to step out back for some refills and would be back in a moment.

Countess Olga pulled out a cigarette and one of those long holders. She carefully attached it and then looked in her purse for a lighter. Jack smiled inwardly as she searched but found nothing. Lady Rebecca had swiped it while they had been leaving the other club after dinner and Jack knew she had ditched it.

After a few moments of searching she shook her head and then looked around the bar for a lighter or matches and found none. Finally she shook her head and moved closer to Jack.

"Excuse me. I seem to have lost my lighter and there are no matches on the bar. Can I trouble you for a light?"

Jack turned and faced her and saw the flash of recognition on her face. Jack regarded her coolly and then pulled out his solid gold lighter and flicked it. She leaned forward and gently puffed on her holder and then took a deep breath, held it and let it out.

"Ah, thank you. That is just what I needed."

Jack shook his head slightly. "A Turkish cigarette? I must disagree on your choice ma'am. I have never found a Turkish cigarette to ever be needed by anyone who truly enjoys smoking."

The answer gave her a bit of a shock and her eyes widened a bit. "Oh? And I suppose you prefer something more highbrow, like a Camel?" She replied with a sneer.

Jack gave her a level look. "Hardly. I never trust anyone who smokes anything other than a Chesterfield. Or has the skill, taste and ability to roll their own."

At the mention of Chesterfield the Countess's eyes widened a bit again and Jack could tell she was a bit surprised by someone talking about an English cigarette in Vegas. Jack pulled out a gold cigarette case and opened it. He pulled out a Chesterfield Gold tip and carefully tapped it to set the tobacco. Jack had done some research and he could tell the Countess was noting his high society movements for proper smoking. Jack lit his cigarette and took a slow pull, held it and let out a contented puff.

The Countess was obviously a bit intrigued as she moved to sit down. "Well, my apologies. I didn't realize I was dealing with a civilized man with proper taste. But I find English cigarettes to be a strong for my taste. Turkish tobacco is a bit more soft if you will. Certainly preferable to American tobacco."

Jack took another puff and said "Well, that isn't saying much. But I do find that the Americans have a brand of tobacco that is truly fine for rolling one's own cigarettes. Softer than Turkish even, very smooth."

The Countess looked at him as she took another puff. "Really? I find that hard to believe."

Jack gave her a level look. "I don't make up stories to entertain strange women I meet in a bar." The Countess stiffened a bit at his tone but he pushed on. "But you do seem to have a proper understanding of how to enjoy a decent cigarette. I'll make you one and you can see for yourself."

The Countess blinked and Jack pulled out a tobacco pouch and some papers. "I have been forced to stay longer here than planned so my own store of this fine leaf is a bit limited. I'll make you a short cigarette, enough for a few puffs, and you can at least have a taste of truly fine tobacco. If you enjoy it, I'll tell you the name and where to find it."

Jack could tell he had the Countess's interest and she was looking at his fine leather pouch as he began to roll a cigarette. Jack nodded and said "Take the pouch and have a sniff. I promise it won't disappoint."

Jack had done some research and had found some really good stuff. His "brand" was actually a mix of several types geared towards the Countess's taste and Jack could see she was now very interested as she took a deep breath and let out a bit of a sigh.

Jack finished and reached over and took her cigarette holder from her. "One should do this correctly. Here, and allow me to light it."

The Countess reached out and took the rolled cigarette...

And froze for a second as she took hold of a rolled dollar.

Jack smiled again as the Countess Olga blinked and then looked at him and smiled. She looked at the rolled dollar and said with a definite hint of desire "While this might be a fine smoke, I think I'd rather have fun in a different way."

"Oh? How so?" Jack replied.

"By dancing for you. Or stripping really. I'm Countess Olga of Slovanka, and I want to show you how well a noble-woman of high birth can dance. Take me on and I promise you I will be the greatest dancer you have ever had."

Jack leaned back a bit. "Oh? A Countess are you? Well, I'm not normally interested in noble-women as my dancers. Too spoiled, too much drama, you tend to have a much inflated opinion of yourselves."

The Countess's face fell. "Oh no. No, no. You sir are wrong. I am not at all spoiled, I am someone who is merely worth it. These other dancers of yours, these commoners, they are but pretty faces."

Countess Olga stood. She carefully put a cigarette into her holder and lit it. Jack noted the smooth movements and her slow graceful form as she did it. She was performing just for lighting a cigarette Jack realizes and gave a tight smile and short nod to indicate that she should continue.

Olga took a slow puff and blew a small smoke ring. "I am a great beauty, the product of breeding, station and class. I am not some mere dancer. I am nearly perfection." Olga moved her hand up to her shoulder and with a graceful flick of her wrist sent her single shoulder strap black silk cocktail dress sliding off her shoulder and into a pool of silk at her feet. Her arm lowered and her left hand posed on her hip as she leaned slightly back on her left leg while her right leg slide out slight. Her right hand held her cigarette holder and she took another puff with a cool smile that screamed "This is what you desire".

Jack slowly looked over the goods. Countess Olga was apparently a bit of slut as she was dressed only in a garter belt and black stocking and no panties or any type of bra. Her skin was flawless and tanned (no lines again), and she was shaven perfectly. Her tits were just a touch big for proportional perfection but Jack thought that would be no issue. Her black hair was done up in a bun with ringlets down the sides of her head. She reached up to let her hair down and Jack held up his hand.

"Leave the hair be. You are fine on the eyes my lady, but can you dance?" Jack said and hit play on his smart phone.

A glam rock tune from Def Leppard began to crank out of his phone and Jack watched his high-class stripper to see how well she could dance on command.

Countess Olga blinked when the music started and then began to roll her head in time to the beat. She was wearing 6 inch spiked heels and Jack noted she had no trouble with them as she began to spin and dance. There were no poles around but she used a tall bar stool to balance herself. She would lean back and kick a leg up high over her head and hold it. She then pivoted to face Jack and rested her leg on the bar. She ran her finger to her lips, sucked on it and then slowly trailed it down between her tits to her pussy where she teased herself with her fingers. With a quick flick her hand came up again and she spun around away from Jack and repeated the move but this time bending over and running her fingers between her legs and up her ass crack. She jerked her hand away and brought her other hand down with a loud smack which actually startled Jack.

Countess Olga laughed at that and spun to face. She glided over to him and danced around him feeling his body and blowing smoke in his face with slight puffs. As the song ended she faced him and set the cigarette down. She bent down slightly and unzipped him. She gently pulled out his cock and gave it a nice kiss and then sucked on the very tip like it was a cigarette. Jack was hard and this little tease of a blowjob was really turning him on. The Countess looked up at him and Jack saw something that he was unused to.

The Countess was trying to manipulate him.

Normally when Jack dollared a woman or a man they simply became his slaves or servants, bending over backwards to do anything he wanted. They usually had a look of eager happiness, or emptiness, at this stage. The Countess looked eager, but Jack could see she was calculating and thinking still.

"She is working me. She is testing me to see what will get me to take her on. She hasn't asked me once what she can do for me. Damn, I have a live one here." Jack thought.

"Mmmmmm, maybe you prefer a cigar yes?" The Countess said and opened her mouth widen and eased his cock further in. She worked her tongue and Jack gasped. She had obviously sucked some cock before and she was apparently good at it. Jack let her continue for a bit and then said "Deep throat me."

The Countess knelt down lower and tipped her head back so her throat was in line with her mouth and Jack felt his cock ease down into her throat all the way. Her tongue seemed to ooze around his cock and Jack grunted and came. The Countess didn't gag but Jack felt her throat move and heard some gulping sounds. The Countess eased his cock slowly out of her throat and gave it one last big suck to get the last bits and then let it out.

Countess Olga stood and lit another cigarette and smiled at him. "I told you sir, I am not a mere commoner with a pretty face."

Jack carefully kept his face straight and lit up one of his own cigarettes. "You have some skill. Very well, I will consider taking you on as one of my dancers. You have potential, you could even make Gold Girl."

Countess Olga's eyes widened at the mention of Gold Girls, and a flash of recognition crossed her face. "You are Jack, owner of The Dream." She said. Jack nodded and the Countess actually curtsied. "Dear Sir, I did not realize who you were. I would have not been so flippant if I had known."

Jack noted this with some approval and shook his head. "Think nothing of it. I had to test your spirit after all. I must admit, you noble-women are proving to be much more skilled than I expected. Lady Rebecca also has shown great promise."

The Countess blinked at that and Jack laughed. "Of course I recruited her. I'm going to recruit all of your party. And you Countess Olga will prove you loyalty to your new master by helping me do it."

Countess Olga smiled a dark and evil smile and she curtsied very low. "Of course sir. What do you command your loyal servant to do?"

"Well, first make yourself presentable. Then you will assist Lady Rebecca..."

ABOUT 45 MINUTES LATER AT THE BALCONY BAR

Jack smiled as he watched Lady Rebecca and Countess Olga do their thing. They had been buying rounds, making toasts, encouraging their friends to drink more, and generally leading them into a state of inebriation.

Baroness Dasha was his next target. She was really the typical middle child/middle of the pack girl. She was a knockout, smart and so on, but she didn't really do more than follow the pack. She would try to stand out sometimes by taking a dare or drinking more and that was how Jack was going to take her. Lady Rebecca had suggested a game where everyone tries to find a new drink to try. They were up to the third round and had paused for a bathroom break. The Baroness was moving to the bar and was obviously thinking about something as she swayed with a bit of tipsiness up to the bar. Jack had it set up so that the only open area was right next to him.

Baroness Dasha sat down with a slightly off grin and waved the bartender over. "I need a new drink for my girlfriends. I need something that is really unusual and off the wall. Nothing gross though. Can you help me?"

The bartender looked thoughtful for a moment and then smiled. "Well, I think you need to engage this gentleman sitting next to you. He's one of the owners and arguable the most skillful bartender in Vegas."

Jack nodded at his personal 5th floor Dream Club Bartender who was helping him on this and looked over at the Baroness. She was dressed in a Lace Burgundy Club dress with a just above the knee hem and black heels. Her dark brown hair had recently been redone as she now sported a pixie style cut and large jeweled earrings. Her dark eyes took in Jack and she smiled a bit. She didn't seem to recognize Jack and she said with a bit of thicker accent "Oh, well I hope you don't mind being a knight coming to help a poor noble-woman."

"I normally don't. But since we are talking about drinks, I'll make an exception." Jack replied with a bit of detachment. Jack noted that the Baroness didn't seem to notice and he decided she was very buzzed which should make this easier.

The Baroness babbled a bit about the game and then suggested a drink she had heard about and Jack rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Madam, you obviously need a great deal more help if THAT is your idea of a unique drink.

That did get through to the Baroness and she flinched a bit. Her eyes narrowed and Jack could tell she was getting ready to storm off. He reached over the bar and pulled out a martini glass. "Miss, let me show you a REAL drink. I call it Decadence. When you are done drinking it, you will understand why it gets the name."

That got her attention and Jack began to mix up a martini. He had researched drinks and had finally just created one. This was wasn't anything really bizarre about it except that everything was the most expensive liquor on the planet. Jack added the liquors and explained the cost of each bottle and how it mixed in while the Baroness watched with a growing smile. Jack could tell the idea of bringing up a drink that cost over a thousand dollars a glass would be something that would get her points.

"Now, the real fun part of this is that this cocktail mixer is solid silver, and this martini glass is European crystal. To top it off we stir it. Now obviously we can't use a regular plastic swizzle stick, so I use a rolled up dollar and then throw it away. After all, what good is a dollar?"

"Yes, oh yes indeed. Oh this is wonderful! I need four more for my table over there."

Jack rolled up a dollar and held it out. "Well, first you need to try this. Please, stir and then have a taste."

Baroness Dasha reached out and took the dollar. She froze and then smiled that slutty smile Jack so loved seeing on a lovely woman who had just realized that she was really a stripper. She looked at the dollar and then the drink. She tucked the dollar into her cleavage and then sipped the drink.

"I think that this dollar is worth more than just being tossed away. I think you just bought yourself a lap dance so I can show you how, appreciative, I am for men who help women. Shall we retire to somewhere more private?" she said in a very sultry voice.

Jack stood and turned. He started walking towards a door marked private and went inside. The Baroness trailed after him and Jack led her back to the owner's office. Jack closed the door and locked it. He smiled at the pole in the corner. "Oh good, they got it installed. I have been so hoping to get a proper pole dance tonight. Well Baroness, show me what you got."

Baroness Dasha wasted no time. As soon as Jack pushed play on the small sound system the Baroness dove into her dance with enthusiasm. She strutted around the stage to the music and Jack saw she was loosening up. So stopped in front of him and slowly eased out of her cocktail dress. She let it pool around her feet and stepped out of it. She caught it with her toe and with a flip swung it up into her hands. She rolled it up and tossed it over Jack's head. Jack looked over her body with approval; another Eastern European hottie with perfect skin, awesome tits, and some lovely silk underwear.

With a giggle, the Baroness spun and started using the pole. To Jack trained eye she showed that she had grace, pose, and balance which she used to spin around the pole with some skill. She heaved herself up high on the pole and hooked her legs and then leaned back and down in a slow spin. Jack was impressed given that dance move was something the more skilled strippers used. After easing down, the Baroness eased out of her panties and let Jack catch them. She slowly crawled up and motor boated Jack with her tits and then wrapped her legs around his head and eased his face into her pussy.

"Please sir, sample this lovely, clean, noble pussy. It will not disappoint." She said with a bit more accent than she had before.

Jack didn't need to be told twice and he gave her a nice slow lick which caused a gasp and her head to roll back. Her legs tightened a bit and Jack pushed his face into her snatch and began to lick and suck. The Baroness sucked air and her head rolled around like it had no muscles to hold it while she babbled in Polish. Jack grabbed her legs, forced them apart and then jumped up on the stage and mounted the Baroness while she was still out of it.

"I've had some blowjobs already, time for some sex." Jack growled and eased his cock into the Baroness's slick pussy. The Baroness wrapped her arms and legs around Jack and pushed up to him and he pushed into her. They kissed and the Baroness's tongue danced in his mouth. Jack pumped hard into his latest conquest while she kissed him and shouted in Polish as he worked her over. Jack felt the Baroness's pussy quiver and could tell she was close. He pushed up a bit and then nipped her nipples. That surprise bit of pain drove her over the edge and she clenched up and shuddered. Her pussy clenched as well and that drove Jack over the edge and he came into her hard, which caused her to shudder more.