Rushing In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although being a senior partner of a large Boston law firm afforded me a comfortable standard of living, I was greatly aided by an obscenely large inheritance from my mother. My home office meant I could be in regular contact with Boston. Over the years I had developed many clients who also had summer homes on the Cape. They enjoyed being able to consult with me and conduct business while neither of us had to leave the comfort of our vacation spot. I tried to manage my practice to confine travel to the winter months. Although not always successful, I found that each year I was able to spend a major part of the summer at my Cape home.

The next morning I was up early and finished my correspondence and contact with the Boston office by eleven. After a three mile run, shower and light lunch, I checked in with the county sheriff. She assured me my name appeared nowhere, although she did receive a number of calls asking who the Good Samaritan was.

Around one, my cell buzzed. I didn't recognize the number, but answered. Coco's voice greeted me.

"CT Scan showed no break. Rush is back in her room and feeling pretty good and styling with a gray boot. We're thinking to put our plan into action around four. How does that sound?"

It was fine with me and we discussed several details. I told her I would call Anderson in security and review everything. After ending our call, I reached Anderson. He was all set and would personally drive the three women to my home. We reviewed the directions. I hoped all went according to plan.

I took a couple client calls and before I knew it the intercom was buzzing. I answered it to hear Jack Anderson's voice while I looked at his face on my closed circuit camera. I buzzed open the gate. I had the gate installed to prevent both would-be thieves as well as gawkers from driving up the winding entrance.

Standing in front of my house I saw the white van with Hyannis Laundry lettering. It stopped in front and the side door slid open. Coco jumped out, followed by Belinda. With Jack's help they affixed a short ramp to the opening and wheeled out Amelia. She had a big smile and her booted leg extended in front.

"We did it!" she said and let out a whoop.

I led them all inside and we gathered in the large family room. Martha had prepared drinks and snacks and I served everyone.

"Ok, give me all the details," I said as we toasted each other.

Coco took the lead.

"Well, just as we planned, the doc called a news conference for four fifteen. All the reporters and cameras were set up in the lobby of the office building, just like yesterday. Doc gave a detailed and long report on the scan, the results, Rush's prognosis and included everything, including the number of stiches she had received. He took every question and thoroughly answered every one."

She paused to take a drink of lemonade. Looking around, she smiled and continued.

"His performance gave us enough time to clear out. Rush was already discharged, but the formal paperwork was not yet filed. We went down the service elevator in the back, out the loading dock and into the van. No one saw us. We got Rush in the van and we were off. We drove by the media as they were flowing out of the office building. I don't think they even gave us a second look."

Jack Anderson said his good-byes and it was just the four of us.

I explained that Martha would be helping and that she was the soul of discretion. They trusted me and so trusted Martha. I called out and Martha wheeled in a cart with a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. I opened it and poured us each a flute. We toasted and I could see the tension begin to fade from Belinda and Coco. Amelia, or Rush as everyone was calling her, seemed to be having a great time. She could now open one eye almost all the way. The other eye wore a patch as a precaution. Of course, she started talking like a pirate and kept us cracked up.

Around five-thirty, Martha announced dinner. We moved to the dining area of the open concept first floor space and sat around my large table. Martha served one of her sister's dishes of chicken parmigiana, tossed salad, crusty bread and a Caprese salad with fresh tomatoes from Martha's garden. We split a couple bottles of Chianti and just enjoyed the hell out of being in a place away from prying eyes.

Rush begged off dessert because she was fading fast. Using the elevator, I showed them to their rooms. When I built the house, I specified extra-large bathroom doors and installed grab rails for the toilets and showers. I had in mind that my father and older relatives could visit. I now realized that my furnishings helped when someone was in a wheelchair. I left Belinda and Coco to help Rush and told them I would be on the deck if they needed me.

About a half-hour later, I heard the slider and turned to see Coco emerge. She had changed into yellow shorts and a white tee shirt. She was barefoot and moved quietly to take a chair next to me.

"All settled?" I asked.

"Yes, the poor girl is exhausted. Belinda is done in, too. Marc, you have no idea what you've offered. Having a place like this where they can totally relax is worth more than can be measured."

She touched my arm and I put my hand on top of hers. "I hope you can relax, too.'

"I'll try. But, there are so many things I still have to do. I'm going back to my hotel in the morning. They have a great business center, so I'll probably keep my room there."

I stood and, holding her hand, led her inside. "Follow me, Coco."

I walked back toward my master suite. In addition to my bedroom and master bath, it included a small sitting room, with gas fireplace, and my office. I showed her into my office.

"There is nothing you need that you won't find here," I said. "I'll have Martha collect your stuff from your room. I don't think you should be seen. Don't check out, because I'm sure the media will be monitoring it. Stay here for at least a couple days. When the media find out Amelia--I guess I should get used to calling her Rush--has left, they'll probably break camp and head for her homes."

"You really are too kind, Marc," she said. "I don't sense you're looking to capitalize on this situation."

"Hardly," I said chuckling. "Given that I never even heard of 'Rush Brecq' until yesterday, I wouldn't know how to do so. I really like Rush. I just want to help. Besides, this is a big place and it feels great to have company."

Coco leaned in and kissed my cheek. "All the same, thank you."

"Could I tempt you with a drink on the deck?"

"Why, yes, you could." She smiled and I led her back outside.

I fixed her a Campari and soda and I poured myself a single malt. We sat looking out toward the ocean. The moon was new and there were no lights nearby. The stars' brilliance was not compromised. The warm air enveloped us and the only sound was an occasional cricket.

"I'd forgotten what quiet was like," said Coco.

"I imagine your world is all about noise. I don't mean that Rush's music is just noise, but it is sound. Here we have mostly the absence of sound."

"Yes. I find it a bit unnerving, but I think I could get used to it."

We sat in comfortable silence for a long time. Our eyes had adjusted to the darkness and Coco turned her head looking at the end where the shower stood.

"What's behind the wall?" she asked.

"Outdoor shower. One of the greatest feelings in the world is taking a shower and looking over the trees. Try it tomorrow."

"Hmm," she replied and I took it as a good comment. "Please tell me that I see a hot tub next to the shower."

"Yes. Actually now that the temperature is dropping a bit and the starts are out, I'd say this is a perfect night for a soak. Game?"

"Love to, but I left my clothes at the hotel, including my bathing suit. I borrowed this outfit from Belinda. Don't take this the wrong way, Marc, but it's a bit too soon to go au naturel with you."

"Understood," I said, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice. "How about I offer a big tee shirt? Covers everything, I promise."

"Oh, that is tempting," she said. I could hear a smile in her voice.

"Let me change and I'll bring you a shirt and towel. Plus, I'll freshen your drink."

"You offer a good deal, Marc."

"I am a successful lawyer, Coco."

Before she could respond, I went to my room. I almost opted for a white shirt for Coco, but that would be too obvious. I chose a black tee that was extra-long.

With the tee and towel draped over one arm, I came back onto the deck holding two new drinks. I wore my bathing suit.

Coco appraised my naked chest.

"Work out much?"

"When I can," I said. "Don't want middle age to run me over like a fat skunk."

'How old, may I ask?"

"Just bid adieu to my thirties last month," I replied. "May I be so bold?"

Coco had a throaty laugh that resounded throughout my body. "Sure, just turned the big 3-0."

I handed her the tee shirt. She held up in front of her and nodded. "This will do. I'm shocked it's not white."

I choked on my scotch and gasped for breath.

"Are you all right?' she asked.

"Fine," I croaked.

Coco walked about ten feet away and turned her back to me. She pulled her tee shirt over her head and set it on a table. She next undid her shorts and slid them down and off. Even in the darkness, her black skin seemed to shine. I could make out her broad shoulders, long waist and beautifully shaped legs. She reached behind and undid her bra, tossing it on top of her other clothes. She hesitated for a second and then pushed her bikini bottoms down and off. My eyes were riveted to her tight and round bottom. She pulled the shirt I gave her over her head and let it settle and cover her butt. She turned and smiled. Standing next to her clothes, she removed her earrings and set them on the table.

"Shall we?" she asked and moved past me toward the spa. I was grateful because I did not want her to see the tent in my suit. I carried the drinks and handed them to her so I could remove the cover. I eased in the 101 degree water and took the drinks from her. Coco sat on the edge and swung her legs around. The shirt rode up exposing an elegant length of thigh. If it were not so dark out, I think I could have seen between her legs. She sat in the water and the shirt billowed up. The light in the spa was on and I saw a flash of dark hair between her legs before she pushed the shirt down. I turned off the light.

"Sorry about that," she said.

"I should have turned the light off. I'm the one to be sorry and it was not intentional. I didn't mean to peek."

Coco took a sip of her drink, set it on the built in coaster and spread her long arms along the back of the spa.

"Does that mean you didn't enjoy it?"

I laughed. "Coco, I am a man. Anytime I can see part of a beautiful woman, I always enjoy it."

She laughed and tilted her head back to look at the stars. "Then, no harm done, Marc. And, thanks for the compliment."

"It's the truth, Coco. You are a remarkable woman."

She continued to look skyward. "My God, Marc, I believe this is the most fantastic sky I've ever seen."

I looked up and tried to see the view with new eyes. I guess if you live on the road a lot and travel from big city to big city, you probably never do take the time to just stargaze. Probably, you're never anyplace that isn't full of light pollution.

"I imagine you don't have a chance to relax too often," I said. Coco rested her hand on top of mine as we each continued to keep our arms outstretched. I increased the flow of water and knew the pulses were hitting Coco along her back and shoulders.

"Try never," she said and took a sip of her drink.

"Have you been working with Rush long?"

"Almost four years," she replied. "Before that I think I was on the road even more than I am now."

"Doing what?"

She turned her head. She had somewhat the same look as when I told her I didn't know who Rush was.

"Jesus, Marc, you definitely do need to read something more than law journals."

"What?"

Again the throaty laugh. "I'm not trying to be provocative, but you never heard of Coco? Like in the model?"

"You were a model?'

This time she laughed so hard she began to choke. I moved to tap on her back, but she held up a hand. In a few seconds she calmed, looked at me and laughed again.

"Yes, I was a model."

"Sorry, I don't follow that part of life. What sort of modeling did you do?"

"Everything. Runway. Magazines. Commercials. You name it."

"Hmm. Now I feel like a total idiot. I guess I should have recognized your name or your face. I did think you looked like a model when I first saw you step out of the elevator."

"Thank you. I try to keep fit, but no way do I look like I did five years ago when I did my last runway show. I've put on a lot of weight since then."

"Where?" I asked. "You have a perfect figure. I mean, not that I was checking you out in a sexual way."

Coco laughed. "Marc, let's be honest. When a man looks at a woman's figure, it's always sexual. That's why they use models to sell everything. It's all about sex."

"I understand," I said, trying to dig myself out of a hole. "But, I see more than just a beautiful woman. You're impressive in many ways. You take charge and get things done. You have an air of supreme confidence that makes others want to do what you say. I noticed that when you spoke that even the men deferred to you."

"So, now you're calling me a bitch?"

"God, no. I didn't mean that," I stammered. "I meant that you are always in control and..."

"Oh, so I'm a controlling bitch?'

"No, no, you're misinterpreting what I'm saying."

Now Coco roared. I feared she'd wake Rush and Belinda.

"Marc, you are too easy. I'm just busting your balls. I know you were trying to give me a compliment and I'll accept it. I do have to keep up my guard, however. There are a whole lot of evil sharks just waiting to get a bite of Rush. I had to deal with those types as a model and I am sure as hell not let them sink their teeth into that sweet girl."

"Rush is lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to have her. You might say she saved my life."

"Can I ask how? " I didn't know how far this newfound intimacy might extend, but I was curious about Coco.

"I quit modeling after spending most of my energy and money on clothes, parties, drugs and irresponsible sex. I needed to turn my life around and for some strange reason Belinda and Rush took a chance on me. I haven't partied, done drugs or wasted money on stupid fashions since."

"I think you left something out," I said trying to keep it light.

"Sex?" she said and laughed.

"It was on the initial list."

"Marc, I still like sex. I just quit on the irresponsible part. I'm very, very choosy now."

"Lucky guys," I said.

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Might be some lucky girls, too."

"Ah."

"That's all," Coco said in a teasing tone.

"Best I could come up with on short notice."

We both laughed.

"Think we could have one more drink?" she asked.

I took our glasses and refilled them. The night air chilled me and I was happy to sit back in the spa.

"Marc, the life of a supermodel is hell. Most of the time we're being shuttled from one place to another. In the beginning we often were three or four to a room. That meant not only sharing a room, but also a bed. We were young; I had just turned eighteen, beautiful and horny. When the only thing available is another woman, then that's what you use to trim the horns. Now, I can be selective. I like men and maybe someday might even settle down with one. I wouldn't even mind having kids. But, I do still enjoy the occasional company of a woman. Does all this shock you?"

"Coco, I've seen what men can do to each other to gain control over money and power. I am shocked at the callousness and depravity of some of my clients as well as their foes. Having a beautiful woman tell me she likes the touch of another beautiful woman does not shock me. I would hope it brings you some happiness."

Coco held my hand. "That's one of the nicest things anyone's said to me. Thank you, Marc. I think we all had the right god smiling on us when she sent you into our lives."

I held her hand and we fell silent. Coco drew a deep breath and began talking.

"Belinda met me through an agent I used to have and Rush had retained. I had already cleaned up my act and was helping some of the young models get control of their lives and money. I found I had a knack for both money and management. Belinda talked to me about helping Rush. I told her that there were professionals who could do that. She said that she wanted someone who knew firsthand where all the pitfalls were. I told her I certainly qualified in that regard. She suggested a six month trial period. That was four years ago."

After we finished our drinks, Coco said she needed to get out. I helped her exit the tub and took the towel. She looked at me and started to pull off her shirt. I kept my eyes fixed on hers. As she dropped the wet shirt to the deck, she held her arms out. In spite of my resolve, I looked down. It was too dark to see details, but her breasts were a lovely shape and perched on her chest like two ripe pears. I opened the towel and she stepped in, allowing me to close it around her back. She slowly spun until her back was facing me.

"Is drying service included?" she asked.

I pulled the towel free and began to wipe her back. As I neared her rear, she told me to be thorough. I followed her direction in great specificity. Her buns were tight and filled my hands under the terrycloth. After I was sure they were completely dry, I ran the towel up and down her long legs. The muscle tone made my fingers tingle.

I stood behind her and said her back was finished.

"Thanks. I can manage the rest," she said and wrapped the towel around her, tucking it in between her breasts. She then added, "For this time, anyway."

She faced me and leaned in. Our lips touched and it was as if an electric charge ran through my body. Coco stroked my cheek.

"Thank you, Saint Peter. I think I may be back at your gate someday soon. If that's allowed?"

"I would say any day would be a perfect day for you."

"I am about to collapse. Is there any time we have to be up tomorrow?" She gathered her clothes as she spoke.

"Nope, I've got some work to do in the morning. Sleep as late as you want. Martha will be here in case Rush needs anything. You deserve rest. When you get up, the office will be yours for the rest of the day. Put your hotel key card on the kitchen counter and tell me your room number. I'll have Martha collect your things."

Coco gave me the number and turned to head inside. "Sweet dreams, Marc."

"I am sure they will be, Coco."

She walked into the house. I cleaned up, secured the tub and headed to my bedroom. That night was indeed filled with dreams that were more erotic than sweet.

Waking early, I decided to get my run in before the day became too warm. I decided to do a beach route and headed out. I made good time and reached Balston Beach in twenty minutes. I climbed up the cut in the dunes and then made my way down to the edge of the water. I removed my shoes and socks and let the waves break over my lower half. The cold Atlantic felt good as it cooled my body. The run back was interesting. I spotted a couple television trucks cruising Route 6 heading back from P'Town. I wondered if they were looking for Rush or on another story. I made a mental note to check the news when I returned.

The last part of my run is always the hardest. My home is atop a small hill, well small if you are driving. It always takes a lot out of me as I end my run climbing the winding drive to my house. I checked in and found Martha making pancake batter and cooking bacon. I figured I had enough time for a quick shower before breakfast. I didn't see anyone else up.