Rushing In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

After stripping in my room, I walked through the house with a towel wrapped around me and out onto the deck. I approached the outdoor shower and heard the water running.

"Good morning," I called.

Coco's head appeared around the wall and grinned. "God, you were right. This is fantastic showering outside. I'll be done in a minute."

"Take your time," I said. I could just see her bare shoulders, but it was enough to begin to trigger a manly response. "How about some coffee?"

"Fabulous idea. I'll take it black."

So would I, I thought and scolded myself for having such thoughts. Martha fixed a tray with a carafe of fresh coffee, two mugs and a plate of mixed biscotti. Arriving back on the deck, I saw Belinda sitting and looking out toward the ocean. I glanced over toward the shower and saw Coco standing at the railing as she finished drying off. Her long, naked frame was captivating. Her butt seemed to be carved from solid ebony. I announced my arrival.

She looked over her shoulder and grinned. Wrapping the towel around her body, she turned and walked to where I now stood next to Belinda.

"Belinda, you have to try that shower. It is fab."

"I probably will," she said. "I might be a bit more circumspect about drying off, however."

Coco laughed. "Hell, he already saw my ass last night. So no harm done, today. Besides, you could walk around here naked and no one would see you."

Coco poured a cup of coffee and went over to lean on the deck railing as she looked out to sea about a half mile away. I offered Belinda the other cup and returned to get one for myself. I also brought some cream and sugar. Belinda fixed her coffee and I had mine black.

We sat at a round table. The women each chose a biscotti and began dunking them in the hot liquid.

Belinda said, "Looks like I missed the memo on the towel-wearing option."

Coco said, "I can always remove mine."

"You're too much, Coco. God, you love to tease. Don't do that to Marc. He's kind enough to host us."

"Marc, would you complain if we were to dispense with clothes and enjoy this wonderful, sunny day."

I took a long drink of coffee and stood. "I'll plead the fifth. I'll also take a shower. I think cold water is just what I need right now."

The two women laughed and I walked behind the shower wall.

Ten minutes later I was in my room dressing. I looked in the mirror and had to chuckle at how ineffective the shower had been in reducing my arousal. I tucked the proud member into my underwear and pulled on cargo shorts accompanied by a full and long tee shirt.

Back on the deck, Martha was piling food on the serving table. She had already set out a couple chaffing dishes. Inside were blueberry pancakes, bacon and home fries. She placed a pitcher of warmed maple syrup along with a bowl of extra blueberries next to the plates. Belinda was alone and fixing her plate.

"Coco's gone to get dressed," she said. "Sorry, about before."

"It's okay," I replied. "Actually, it is private here. I confess to enjoy some clothing-free time once in a while."

Belinda looked like she was about to respond when we heard the door slide open. Coco was wearing black slacks and a grey sleeveless top. She was wheeling Rush onto the deck. In the daylight, the young woman really looked like she was in a car wreck. Her eyes were a mixture of blue, yellow and green bruises. Her nose seemed swollen to twice its normal size. It was good that there were no cameras around. She had dispensed her eyepatch and had slipped on large sunglasses as the sun hit her face.

Rush wore a pair of shorts and a tee shirt with her picture on it. I guessed it was from a past tour of hers. Her leg extended out in front propped up in the wheelchair. I estimated that she was close to Coco in height.

We got her settled at the table and Belinda fixed her a plate. We all sat and enjoyed the hearty breakfast.

"This is so yummy," Rush said. "I forgot what a real breakfast is like."

"And, I will have to starve myself for the rest of the day," moaned Belinda as she helped herself to another pancake. "With the frappe, ice cream the other day, and now this, I'll be renting space on my ass for advertising."

We all laughed. I thought Belinda had a very nice rear end.

Coco said the story got heavy coverage and that all the news outlets were speculating where Rush was. One thing concerned her and that was that one low-level blogger was speculating that Rush was really dead and the rest is a cover-up. The mainstream media were not giving it much credence, but they were referencing it as one of the many rumors.

"When does your PR person arrive?" I asked.

"She lands in Logan in three hours," said Coco. "I should get ready to go pick her up."

"What if someone recognizes you?" asked Belinda.

"What choice do we have?" she answered.

"I think we do have a choice," I said. "My assistant could pick her up and drive her down here."

"Oh, that's asking way too much," put in Belinda. "We are imposing too much on you to begin with, I couldn't ask for any more."

"You aren't asking; I'm offering. Besides, Allie looks for any excuse to get out of the office. And, you can have your PR person stay here. There still is an open room."

"Marc, really that is way too much," said Belinda. "I think that we should all start planning to find another location."

"Absolutely not," I said. "I enjoy having you here. It's kinda exciting being part of this whole thing. So, what's your PR person's name?"

"Tracy O'Dell," said Coco.

"Tracy will become part of the household. It will make it easier on all of you."

"Can we stay, Mom?" asked Rush. She sounded like a twelve-year old.

Belinda chuckled. "If Marc is crazy enough to want us, I guess we can. Is it all right with you, Coco?"

Coco looked at me and said, "Oh, yes, perfectly all right."

Coco sent a text message to Tracy to call her on her cell when she landed. I went to my office to make arrangements for Allie to do the pick-up. After conferring back with Coco, we decided that Allie would hold a sign that said Ms. Martha. My housekeeper got a kick out of that idea.

The women were lingering over coffee when I returned. "All set," I announced. "I was wondering if Allie could stay overnight. The room where Tracy will stay has twin beds. They could share. I'd like Allie not have to drive back up to Boston in the evening."

They all assured me that Tracy wouldn't mind. Coco asked, "Did you tell Allie who's staying here?"

I reddened and said I did. "Listen, she's worked with me for three years and she's the best assistant I've ever had. She would not let anyone know about Rush."

"Is she a fan?" asked Rush.

"Well, judging from the scream I heard over the phone, I'd have to say yes. She's young and I think falls right into your demo."

"Wow, listen to him," Coco said. "Already using the lingo."

"I boned up on pop and country music over the last couple days. Thought it might help if I were not totally clueless."

"Kinda liked you clueless," said Coco. Belinda and Rush laughed.

"Well, clueless about some things anyway," Coco added. I know I blushed. Rush gave her a high five and Belinda shook her head.

"So, what's the detes for today?" asked Rush.

"Marc offered me use of this office and I have a lot of work to do. We have to rearrange your schedule, follow-up with the studio, and I have a conference call scheduled with your financial advisors. I'm afraid I'll be tied up until Tracy arrives this afternoon."

Rush stretched and yawned. "I can't believe how tired I am. I think I'll call Emily's mom and then zone out for a while."

I looked at Belinda. "I believe that means the sun deck is mine. I have some reading to catch up on and a tan to attend to. What about you Marc?"

"Actually, this might be a good time to go visit a client in P'Town. He's down here negotiating to buy a hotel and B&B. I can get some billable time in. My partners will be happy about that."

Martha was cleaning up. Both Coco and Belinda offered to help. She let them know in no uncertain terms that they were guests and would do no such thing. It was funny to see someone as in control as Coco back off so quickly.

Coco and I went back to my office and I spent ten minutes showing her where everything was located. I told her she could call my cell if she needed help. Smiling, she assured me she wouldn't.

I dressed in clean shorts and a polo shirt and headed to P'Town. Instead of the Rover, I took my Austin-Healey 3000 MK III. I completed a total restoration last summer and was enjoying it to its fullest this summer. The weather was perfect and with the wind blowing through my hair, I motored out to P'Town. My client met me and we toured both locations and then spent several hours putting together his offer for the properties. Around three-thirty I received a text from Allie telling me she had picked up Tracy and they were headed south. Fifteen minutes later I got another text that said traffic was its typical Friday afternoon disaster and they would not arrive until around six, if then.

I forwarded the text to Coco, but felt she probably already had heard from Tracy. I wrapped up with my client around four-thirty and called Martha before leaving for home. We discussed dinner and agreed on steaks on the grill with corn and salad. She called and ordered the meat from a market in Wellfleet and I offered to pick up the meat and the corn on my way home.

It was nearly six when I arrived home. I didn't see Allie's car. I dropped the food off and Martha started preparing dinner. I walked onto the deck and heard the shower going. I was about to call out when the water stopped and Belinda walked from behind the wall. Her towel was draped over the back of a lounge chair a few feet away. We looked at each other. I thought that this was beyond awkward. She stood naked and dripping three feet in front of me. Tall and blond, Belinda was in great shape. I figured she had to be late forties to early fifties. Her breasts were large and hung down a little, but they were amazingly attractive. Her middle was slightly thick as it spread to her hips. I could see she was a true blond as the trimmed but full bush reflected the late afternoon sun.

"Really wasn't expecting you, Marc," she said as she began to move again. She picked up her towel and began to dry her body.

"Uh, I was just...I mean I should probably go back...I, I, hell, I'm sorry, Belinda."

She laughed as she toweled off her back, making her breasts sway back and forth.

"God, don't worry. After all, you did say that this was a good deck for going nude."

"I did say that," I managed to get out. I finally averted my eyes and turned away.

"I hope you're averting your eyes because you're being a gentleman and not because I'm repulsing you."

"Are you kidding me?" I said and looked back over my shoulder. Smiling, I added, "You are one hot mommy."

We both laughed and Belinda held the towel at her side, leaving her beautiful body open to the air.

"Thanks, Marc. After a while you begin to wonder. It's nice to hear a man say that."

Giving up any pretense of propriety, I turned and faced her. "Belinda, really you are amazing and attractive. Any man would count himself among the luckiest males alive to see you like this." I slowly let my eyes travel the length of her naked form. Fixing her with my gaze, I said once more, "Beautiful!"

She turned to pick up her pile of clothing. Her rear did justice to the rest of her body. She stood and walked past me into the house. Pausing at the door, she said, "Thanks, Marc. Thanks, for everything."

I immediately went to the small refrigerator on the deck and pulled out a cold beer. I downed half of it as I replayed the wonderful images of Belinda.

I heard the gate buzzer and went to see Allie smiling at me through the monitor. I let her in and walked outside to greet her. I asked Martha to let Coco know the ladies had arrived. Allie's Honda pulled up and she got out. The passenger door opened and a short dark-haired girl exited.

Allie introduced me to Tracy and we shook hands. Her eyes looked past me and I heard Coco.

"It's good to have you here," she said as she embraced the woman who came up to her breasts. "God, we need you."

"Hey, I've been monitoring things and it seems you've done great. Nice move with the doctor's news conference."

Coco nodded in my direction and told Tracy it was my idea.

I helped with their luggage and led them into the house. Allie had been here before and I told her that she and Tracy would be sharing the blue room. She nodded and put all the bags into the elevator and pushed the button.

Tracy and Coco went out onto the deck. I figured they needed some time to discuss plans and headed to the kitchen to help Martha. I found Belinda shredding lettuce as the two women chatted and laughed. Seeing that I was superfluous, I went to my bedroom and entered notes from my meeting in P'Town onto my laptop. I also filled out a billing slip and sent it electronically to Boston. The bed looked inviting and soon I was stretched out and dozing.

I was awoken by a tap at my door. I looked up to see Coco.

"Dinner's ready," she said. "I did the grilling."

"You can cook, too!" I said with mock amazement. "I may never let you leave."

Coco slipped her arm through mine. "There are worse places to be held captive."

Over dinner we discussed the next steps. Tracy was concerned that the troll who started the "Rush Is Dead" rumor was still putting out lies. The mainstream media, including the big entertainment networks, were now giving it a mention, but did not yet give it credibility. The anchors would say that the rumor was unsubstantiated, but that no one had heard directly from the "Rush Camp" since the accident.

"I'm worried that it could get worse," Tracy said. "And, Rush is in no shape to be seen."

We looked at her with her bruised face and stitches in her forehead.

"Maybe that's just what you need," I said.

"What's that?" asked Coco.

"Let the world see Amelia as she is. She looks like shit—no offense, darling—but she is definitely not dead."

"Let everyone see her face like this?" asked Tracy. "We've spent years building her image as the beautiful and clean-cut girl. She looks like a mugshot."

"Thanks, Trace," said Rush.

"Oh, I didn't mean it in a bad way," Tracy said trying to cover herself.

"Wait," said Coco. "Marc might just have a point. Let's take this head on. Put a picture of Rush out there along with a tweet. We can make a joke of it and at the same time prove she is alive. It just might be the thing."

There was silence as everyone considered the suggestion.

Rush broke the quiet. "I think it's genius. And, I have a great idea. We'll break the internet."

"How?" asked Tracy.

"By showing them all my bruises." Rush pulled her tee shirt off, exposing her naked breasts with the ugly purple bruise between them.

"My god, Amelia," said her mother. "You are not thinking of flashing your boobs, are you?"

"No, of course not. I'll use the tried and true hand-bra. They won't see my titties, but it will be the closest thing to seeing them. And, the Twitterverse will go wild."

"You'd be willing to do that?" asked Coco.

"Why not. I think it's crazy and just what we need."

Another silence held us.

This time it was Tracy who spoke first. "Actually, the more I think about it, the more I like it. Especially the hand-bra part. God, that will be headline news on every entertainment show and news site. Definitely will get the word out that Rush is alive."

"Then, let's do it. Someone get a phone," said Rush.

"Dear, perhaps you should cover up now," said Belinda.

"Chill, mom. St. Peter's already seen them and I think I might like to get some sun on them. What better place to do it than here?"

"You know," Coco said, "maybe we should use a camera that's not a smartphone--with all those celebrity hacking incidents. Take the picture on a regular camera and then just upload the one you want to the net. Then, there is no way someone could hack into your phone or cloud and steal the pics."

I told them I had a good digital camera and went to find it. I returned to find Amelia in the middle of the deck, her shirt still off, and applying some sun screen to her breasts. Although the sun had passed its zenith, her skin was so pale that her caution was justified. Besides it was exciting watching her rub her breasts.

"Better face me with the ocean in the background," I said. "That way there will be no clues where you are."

Amelia spun around and we positioned her with just the plain wall of the house behind her.

As I readied to take the shot, Tracy said, "Looks kinda Cape Coddy with those cedar things. How about we use something else?"

We solved the problem by hanging a blue sheet over the door to the house. Amelia sat in her wheel chair, facing the sun and her hands place over her boobs.

"Ok," I said. "Three, two..."

As I said "One" and pushed the shutter, Amelia threw her arms into the air. Checking the image I saw her breasts fully exposed.

Belinda scolded her daughter. "Amelia Rosemary Dempsey, cover yourself and do not do that again. That's all we need is to somehow get a photo of your boobs all over the internet."

"Didn't seem to hurt Coco's career," Rush said.

"Honey, I was a model and showing my naked body was part of the job. And, I wasn't known as the world's most famous virgin."

"Maybe, I'm tired of being a freakin' virgin," pouted Rush. "Maybe I would like to get laid. Any takers? Marc?"

I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut.

"I think you need a rest," said Belinda. "Let's get this done and then you're taking a nap."

"You can't mother me," pushed back Rush

"News flash, dear. I am your mother and I can and will mother you. Now cover your tits and smile for the camera."

Amelia put her hands back on her breasts. She kept moving them until her fingers almost let her nipple show. I ran off about a dozen shots. Belinda wheeled her daughter into the house.

Tracy and Coco reviewed the pictures, picked one that best demonstrated Rush's injuries while making the most out of Amelia's playful smile. They composed a tweet that thanked all her fans for their support and said she was going to be ok when all the bruises went away. When Tracy posted it, she said it would probably start to get reactions within a minute.

Twenty seconds later, Rush's Twitter account exploded. One minute later, Tracy's cell phone started beeping with one call after another from media.

She smiled and said, "Gonna be a busy evening. I think I'll just camp out here and have some fun. I think we just convinced the world that Rush is definitely alive."

She looked at me and said, "Is it true that we could like be topless and no one could see?"

"Outside of people here—including me—that's right," I said.

"And you won't mind?"

"Knock yourself out," I answered.

"Awesome," said Tracy. In seconds she rid herself of shirt and bra.

"No tan lines," said Coco.

"Duh, vacation in France," Tracy replied.

Her phone continued to beep as she pulled a chaise lounge into the sun. I moved a table next to her and placed a tall glass of ice water on it. She ran her fingers over her boobs and eased back into the lounge.

"God, those media assholes would die if they knew I was talking to them with my tits out," she said and looked at her phone. "Freakin awesome! Over ten thousand retweets so far. This is going super nova viral."

As she spoke, her small breasts bounced on her chest. I don't think I was the only one admiring them.

"Want some company?" Allie asked. Tracy nodded.

"Uh, Peter, is this like too weird for you?" my assistant asked as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"Just so we're clear that doing this in the Boston office would probably not work," I said. Allie grinned and doffed her bra. Her breasts were larger than I imagined—not that I could publically admit to imaging them. As a small breeze passed by, I could see her dark nipples harden within the large areolas. Seeing them now, I was reacting more like a man than her supervisor.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers