Rushing In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each lick produced more moisture and more gyrations of her hips. When I plunged my tongue as deep as I could inside her vagina, Coco clamped her hands against my head and held me fast. I made love using my tongue as I used a finger to massage her clit. Her lower body went stiff as she thrust her hips up and held them above the surface of the bed. "Oh, god, yes," she cried.

I used my tongue on her clit to wring out another orgasm. Moving back up her body, my rejuvenated erection rested along her wet slit.

"Do I need protection?" I asked.

"The only protection will be to keep me from devouring you. Make love to me, Marc."

I lifted my hips, put my tip at her opening, and plunged inside. We both made an animal sound.

"How about if we make love later?" I asked as I bottomed out in her.

"Huh?" she said.

"Right now I want to fuck you and fuck you hard."

"Now that is something I never thought I'd hear from Saint Peter," she said. "Fuck me like the devil."

For the next ten minutes there was a wrestling match between a devil and a black angel. When finally we gave each other what we wanted and needed, I collapsed beside her. Our perspiration-soaked bodies fought for breath as we lay aside each other.

"Coco", I began to say.

"No talking now, Marc. Now you make love to me."

I think a miracle did occur, since I was hard again within ten minutes.

"This one may last longer," I said.

"How long do we have?" she asked.

I pushed inside as her vagina contracted on my erection.

"The rest of our lives?" I said.

"Then no rush, lover. No rush."

(Thanks for taking the time to read my story. If you would like to leave a personal comment, you can respond through Literotica or you can always contact me via the CONTACT tab on my profile. If you choose to vote, it helps me understand what you like or don't like. This is the first time I've written in the Romance category. If you are a regular reader in the Romance category, let me know what you think. I appreciate your insights. I am deeply grateful for editing and review by Perry. If there are mistakes or glitches, please know that the fault is with me, not Perry and not the stars.)