Sacrifice Pt. 02: Willing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand slipped in between their bodies and a finger stroked the head of the lad's softening cock, making him shiver and moan into the dragon's chest. The finger came back out covered with the sticky fluid spattered all over his belly and he put it between his own lips, savoring the salty taste of his joy. He could also taste his own flavor of wild magic in the seed.

It was a good thing the boy would never leave this place. With his new strength and stamina and level of potency he'd be spawning a new race and this part of the world would become overrun with powerful magic users.

That kind of thing could turn into an annoyance quickly. No...

Best to keep him here and away from the rest of the world.

Besides, even if he didn't want to admit it out loud, Grond would be lonely without Andrew in his bed. His fondness of his pet grew each day.

When his cock finally softened enough to slip from the boy's tortured ass, Andrew roused himself and lowered his head to clean his own sticky mess from his master's belly with his own lips and tongue. Not only did it please his master but it gave him another chance to be in contact with the dragon's body. And it gave him a way to show his subservience to the huge man.

The submission which so drove Andrew's fantasies and desires.

Under the stinging hot spray of the water in Grond's shower he showed his devotion and his submission to his master yet again as he knelt before him and took that great long prick back between his lips. Jaws aching with the effort to keep them open so wide, Andrew stroked and sucked and licked the thick pole and the huge glossy purple head until his master groaned and shot his seed down his throat.

As the perfect willing slave he was, the young guardsman savored and swallowed every single drop of the big man's come, filling his belly as his master had filled his ass.

"Do you think the girl will do, Andrew?"

They were in their favorite position. Grond reclined against his mountain of pillows and his willing pet man lay snuggled under his arm with his head resting against that powerful chest. One small pale hand played softly against the darker skin of the dragon's belly. Being held thus helped Andrew deal with the after effects of master's lovemaking. Both the physical and the magical. Even after a year his body still sparked and twitched for an hour or so as if he were being repeatedly struck by tiny bolts of lightning. And even though his body now healed at a phenomenal rate being so invaded by that massive tool made him ache deep inside for a long time after.

"I do hope so, my lord. She has many fine... attributes. She seems strong and very bright with a keen quick mind. Something you don't find often in a mere farmers daughter." Grond glanced down at his pet from the corner of his eye.

"I'm sure it also helps she is quite pretty." The red hair brushed against the massive chest as he nodded.

"Quite true, Sire. I find her... pleasant to look at, indeed." A low chuckle rumbled through the room.

"Just remember your place, boy. That new sweetmeat is off limits without my word." Andrew shivered slightly at his tone. A fast learner, he hadn't been "punished" by his master in many months. The terrible fast sting of the whip aptly named "The Dragons Tail" was still fresh in his memory as well as the long nights he had spent sleeping on his tummy to keep the angry red stripes on his butt and thighs from being rubbed raw by the sheets.

Although pain was a constant part of his life with the dragon, Andrew worked hard to keep it to a minimum. He much preferred the ache he received from a happy master to the agony from an unhappy one.

"Of... of course, my lord. Your word is my life." Hands pulled the covers up around the smaller man's shoulders, tucking him in and ruffling through his hair rather fondly.

"Get some sleep, boy. Come the dawn we will test this new one in many ways."

Six

Naked.

She was not used to being naked.

Not in front of men, anyway.

Especially not two of them.

And even more importantly not when one of those was equally uncovered.

In the Gardner farmstead when it was time for the girls to bathe a curtain was pulled across their side of the room and the boys were completely excluded until their chore was complete. Bare skin among those of the same sex was unremarkable but never in view of the boys. Even Mama was never completely naked in bed with Papa. Once in her younger years she had gotten curious about the occasional moans and sighs which came from their corner of the room and had peeked through the thin curtain which granted them only a shred of privacy.

Her wide eyes had glimpsed Mama with her nightgown pulled up to her neck laying beneath Papa whose nightshirt was gathered around his waist as he knelt between her parted thighs and thrust into her, his skinny butt pistoning over and over again. Her face had burned as she rushed back under the covers and the sight had left her with a tingly feeling between her legs.

Now as a young woman she "knew all about" sex, having learned what little tidbits Mama would tell her though she had yet to experience the actual thing for herself. She had been looking forward to learning more one day when she married.

It seemed the day might come sooner than she expected.

Having the handsome young guardsman... Andrew... kneeling next to her in front of... him... She fought to keep her eyes from darting back and forth. Not only was she intensely intrigued with this creature she had sacrificed herself to, but the naked man next to her kept drawing her eyes. Andrew was quite easy to look at, generally.

Plus he was giving Jenny her first real look at an erect penis. It was long and hard as it stood up proud from his lap and the tip glistened as if a tiny bit of fluid was constantly forming.

She found herself torn. And distracted. Aroused and intrigued.

And frightened on top of that.

He sat on the immense onyx throne, those huge green eyes studying her, gaze sweeping up and down her naked body. His own body was covered in a deep black robe which hid all but his face and his hands as they rested on the arms of the throne.

Lord Grond Deucalious himself. The great dragon as a man. Albeit a huge one.

She shivered under his gaze and pondered her fate.

Andrew had spent several hours with her the first night, relating his experiences since he had been sacrificed himself the year before. He hadn't spared her any of the details in describing her duties in service of her new master, both the mundane chores and the more... intimate duties.

The talk had left her shaken and alarmed and also more than slightly aroused. Twice after he left her to tend to his own duties Jenny found her fingers wandering down between her thighs under the covers as she bit her lips to stifle her moans and stroked and thrashed and came.

Since she had shared a bed with her sisters from her birth Jenny had become accustomed to pleasuring herself silently. Her new fate now had such an effect she'd had to fight to keep from moaning aloud.

Even Andrew's dire warning she might very well die in service to the dragon did little to dampen the fire between her legs. It was as if the monster she knelt before had awakened a monster inside her as well.

"Come here, child. Stand before me and let me see all of you."

"Y-yes, my lord." Trembling, she climbed to her feet. It took a second for her to remember Andrew's lessons from the night before. Fighting against the urge to cover her body with her hands, she straightened her spine and crossed her forearms in the small of her back with her feet slightly spread.

She felt his eyes on her skin like a warm heat, traveling up and down. Everything about him was heat and fire. Though he had yet to actually touch her, Jenny could feel his skin and body was hot to the touch and could almost see the waves of his inner fire radiating around his body. She could feel little prickles of sweat forming on her skin just from being so close to this magnificent man.

The girl could also feel herself growing increasingly damp somewhere else as well. Her lips parted slightly under his gaze and she fervently hoped she could close her legs before she began dripping down the insides of her thighs with her excitement.

"You pleasured yourself last night, girl. Twice." She started in shock, green eyes widening and a deep flush spread over her face, making her feel stiflingly hot.

"Y-yes, Master. I did. H-how..." He waved a hand, bringing her stammering to a halt.

"It will not happen again." The statement was flat, allowing for no discussion.

"N-no, my lord." Jenny lowered her eyes with shame, feeling as if she had just been spanked and stood in the corner like a misbehaving child.

He hadn't moved, yet instantly he towered before her. So close and so suddenly she tried to flinch back in alarm but one huge hand captured her chin, turning her face up to his. Her hands flew up to grip his arm. The hand felt as if he could crush her skull with a blink. A cry of distress leaked from her lips.

"P-please...!"

"Do not beg for mercy, child. I am a dragon and mercy is not in my nature." Bright hot tears of fright and shame burned in the corners of her eyes, running freely down her face.

"You were sacrificed to me." It was not a question.

"Y-yes, my lord..."

"Willingly."

"Y-yes... w-willingly, Master."

"Now you are mine."

"Yes, Master. Y-yours." Those eyes bored into her skull as if he were burning a hole through the back of her skull with his gaze. She could feel him inside her mind, searching.

"Body and soul. Heart and mind, child. Everything you are now belongs to me." Barely a whisper passed her lips.

"Yours... Master." The dragon's other hand, over half the size of her chest, settled on one small breast. A thick finger traced softly around one erect nipple, making her shiver.

"You will experience no pleasure without my leave."

"Oooohhhh... no, Master." The heated touch was almost to bring her over the edge. Then two fingers closed on her sensitive flesh almost hard enough to tear it from her breast. A scream tore from her throat then the pain was gone, leaving only a lingering agony.

"You will experience no pain without my having caused it."

"Oooohhh gods... yes, Master!" Once again his heated touch on her breast and the pain vanished, only a memory. She shivered so hard only his grip on her chin seemed to be keeping her on her feet.

"My lord, please!" Grond looked sideways at the kneeling man.

"Was there something, Andrew?" The man's face was a little pale.

"Please do not break her, Sire. She is not yet as... sturdy as I am." A deep rumbling chuckle like two slabs of granite rubbing together echoed from the dragons chest. He took her by the shoulders and turned her body until her back was pressed against his chest and they both faced the naked man kneeling on the floor.

One hand lay in the center of her chest and the other across her belly. Those massive hands could crush her in an eye blink and she felt heat wafting over her body as if she might burst into flames, yet at the same time she had never felt quite so safe as in the monster's arms. It was like she was the treasure he was protecting and nothing nothing nothing in this world could touch her.

A childhood fantasy come to life.

A long low rumbling growl issued from the dragons throat and echoed around the room as if Grond was in his great scaled form. With her back pressed into that massive chest, Jenny felt the sound vibrate throughout her whole body. When Grond spoke his voice was dripping with menace and Andrew could almost hear those blue flames playing around his masters lips.

"Do you... desire... this... morsel, boy?"

Andrew was no fool. Neither had he spent the year in the service of this great terrible cruel beast whom he had grown to love with his eyes closed.

Coveting something which belonged to a dragon was an almost instant death sentence.

"I desire nothing more than your pleasure, Sire. Your boy loves you more than life itself and Masters happiness is my only reason for living." Another deep chuckle very nearly vibrated the teeth from the girls skull.

"Well played." Suddenly those lips were a scant hair's breadth from her ear.

"What about you, little snack?" One finger pointed. "Look at my fine boy there. My handsome guardsman. Look at his strong sweet body and his beautiful face. See how his big sturdy prick stands tall with his desire. My boy is well trained and would please you in so many ways." Grond's wide palms caressed her body.

"Do you want him?"

Even though her mind was a-whirl with emotions and her body was a maelstrom of need, Jenny was no fool either. Most of the lore about dragons she had learned had been the purest fantasy and folklore and nonsense.

But the mind games... the tricks and traps and puzzles... they had always intrigued her.

Now it seemed she was playing for her life. She struggled a little to find the right words.

"He is indeed... handsome, my Lord. A fine and fitting treasure for your horde." One small delicate hand played across the back of the dragon's fingers as they lay across her belly. "In the years before he was... taken... I did see him a time or two and admire him." Andrew raised an eyebrow. He hadn't noticed her interest but, allowing as how women were only an affectation and not the root of his true desires, it wasn't really surprising.

The girl turned as best she was able in the big mans grip, craning her neck to look up into Grond's face. Her pale fingers played against the darker skin of his cheek, running idly through the coarse wiry hair of his neatly trimmed beard.

"But then..."

"Then what, child?" Jenny smiled softly and turned further into him until she pressed her small body into his warmth, one arm around his waist.

"Then I met you, Master. And you are magnificent. No mortal man could ever tempt me again, compared to you. While it does frighten me that I may die in your service, I am and always will be your willing sacrifice. If I must die, let me die in your arms... my Master."

Andrew noticed a flicker of a pleased smile on his master's face as he bent and kissed the girl.

Seven

There was pain, too.

Of course.

One more thing she was going to have to endure.

"There is always pain, child. As long as you are alive, there is always pain." Grond had lifted her from the floor and laid her face down on the softness of the bed while she wept. The angry red stripes of that evil weapon known as "The Dragons Tail" were bright against the pale flesh of her back and thighs and buttocks. As a mere human, she did not possess the dragons ability to navigate in the dark and learning the number of paces and turnings in the darkened tunnels of his horde warren proved to be a difficult task for the girl.

The dragon knew quite well that judiciously applied pain was an excellent tool to improve the memory and despite the evidence on her skin, she had shown much improvement.

Strong fingers caressed her fiery red hair.

"The only time the pain stops is when my fires consume you. Until then, child... it lets you know you are alive." He leaned in closer and whispered into her ear.

"You have done well, girl. Your Master is proud."

His first pet knelt by the open doorway, waiting as was his duty, his master's pleasure. Those strong fingers reached down and ran through his short red hair with equal tenderness.

"Tend to her, boy. Ease her and feed her and let her rest."

"Yes, my Master."

"Tonight will be her first test." Andrew felt his heart skip a beat.

"Yes, Master."

He hoped she would survive...

While most of the sources of water in Grond's horde mountain ran almost uncomfortably hot, one spring fed into a small pool which was so clear and cold it was almost icy. The water in which they bathed came from the world's heart, reflecting it's fire. The water from the pool seemed to come from the world's soul, reflecting it's peace. To drink of it allowed a calm soothing cool to settle over your mind and your body. It also seemed to have remarkable healing powers.

When he had witnessed the first crack of the leather whip against Jenny's flesh, Andrew had gone and drawn a large pitcher of the water from the spring, knowing it would be needed. Now he poured a small cup of the water and held it to the girls lips.

"Drink this. It will ease your pain." Her sobs had calmed to small gasps by this time and she raised the cup to her lips. While she drank Andrew dipped a cloth in the pitcher and began gently patting the cool liquid over the reddened patches. The girl squeaked and wiggled at his touch but he could see her body begin to visibly relax under his ministrations and the effect of the spring water. Red quickly faded to pink as her skin returned to it's normal color.

While women as a whole had never been Andy's flavor of choice, he had known a few in his life and had learned to appreciate them in many ways. Co-workers, acquaintances, friends... even a few as lovers. Sitting on the side of the bed tending to Jenny's naked body as she lay next to him and hearing her small sighs of relief as he touched her made places in his body stir. She didn't arouse him in the way his master did, but arouse him she did, albeit in a gentler, softer more... romantic fashion.

Lying with Grond was all fire and heat and naked lust and the deep submission which drove Andrew's desires. Those times when Master bound him and took him were almost too much for him to bear. Being bound and helpless... forced to serve such a man as his Master... those were the things which lit a fire in his soul. A fire the dragon knew so very well and always kept burning bright.

But this girl...

She was just the opposite.

While Master's body was hard and hot to the touch, she was soft and smooth and cool, as if he were bathing in the water's of the healing spring. Sure, she was strong for a human. The girl was raised on a farm and worked her entire life, giving her both physical and mental strength. But compared to the dragon or even Andrew now... she was as soft as a down comforter. A fragile flower. He imagined lying with her would be soft and gentle and... enjoyable.

If Master would ever allow such a thing.

As the thought ran through his mind Andrew was suddenly aware of Master in his head, peering through his eyes. He felt heat and fire and crushing strength but also the love and desire the dragon held for his willing captive. In the year since his sacrifice their mental bond had grown to allow this melding of their thoughts now and then when the dragon allowed it.

Glittering gold and silver and precious jewels sparked in Andrew's eyes. He felt heat and comfort and the sense of great contentment as those razor sharp claws idly raked through mounds of treasure.

Master was in his favorite place.

Curled up atop his mountain of plundered riches.

It made Andrew proud his Master was thinking of him.

He could also sense the dragon's growing arousal.

"Touch her, boy..." Came the thought into his mind. "Arouse and pleasure her. Use your fingers and that sweet mouth on her body. Let me hear her cries of joy."

"Oooohhh... yes, my lord." The girl glanced up at him as the words left his lips. She too was hearing the echoes of the mighty beasts thoughts in her mind. At first she thought she was crazy until Andrew began answering.

"Remember your limitations, boy. That little cleft between her thighs is mine and mine alone. As well as the tighter one behind. Those you may not take." The girls thighs and buttock tightened up and she shivered. A vision flashed into her mind. The huge man lying atop her body and taking her over and over again while she writhed in ecstasy. Unbidden, a moan of mixed pleasure and terror came from her throat.