Sacrifice Pt. 02: Willing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the twinges of envy, Andrew was also wrestling with a growing fondness and desire for the girl and a fervent hope she would survive to stay by his side. Her whispered words earlier had touched his heart in a way no woman had ever done before and the vast difference between her and his master and lover was such it stirred him in soft and romantic ways.

The realization he was in love with Jenny Gardener made him blink in confusion.

But... he had a task to accomplish and he snapped his mind back to the present.

He put one hand atop hers and gently guided her in pulling back the foreskin of Grond's massive prick, exposing the glossy purple head, glistening in the torchlight of the room. His other hand lay against the back of her neck and guided her lips downward until she was a fraction of an inch away.

"Stick your tongue out, love. Taste Master's desire."

He watched as her little pink tongue slipped out and touched the tip of the large organ tentatively. It withdrew and then slipped out again to return to her lips trailing little strings of the dragon's precome. Pressed up against her from behind, he could feel her shiver and grow warmer against him as the magical fluid invaded her body. The young guardsman knew full well how both wonderful and frightening the sensation could be. A low moan came from the girl's mouth and she began softly laving the purple head with her tongue, greedily lapping up all she could reach.

"Mmmm... good girl." The dragon put one hand in the middle of the young man's back and the other atop both of their hands wrapped around the shaft of his prick as they slipped up and down.

"I will take that sweet mouth of yours and make it mine. An instrument for my pleasure."

"Oooohhh yes, Master." She moaned with her lips pressed against his flesh. "My... my mouth is yours, my Lord..."

"Then I will throw you on your back in my bed, spread your legs wide and listen to you scream out my name as I fill your womb with my seed. That little virgin slit between your legs will belong to no one but me."

"Oooohhh... g... mmmm... aaahhh..." Andrew felt her whole body clench up and shiver hard and through the three-way connection between their minds, he got to experience the waves of orgasm which rushed through her bones. As the girl gasped in pleasure her mouth opened wider than she thought possible and the plum like head of her master's prick slipped into her mouth. She gasped and tried to breathe through her nose as she though the huge member might choke or suffocate her.

Master's prick was so huge Jenny was surprised when it fit between her jaws which ached with the effort. The thought of that tool splitting open her pussy terrified her beyond reason. Somewhat desperately she licked at the head, trying to please him as she had Andrew a few hours earlier in an attempt to forestall the act which she was sure would tear her open inside. Her grip on his shaft went up and down faster and faster.

Perhaps if she could satisfy him with her mouth he would forget about...

But no...

Grond's fingers curled into her hair, gripping the knot of the blindfold as his hips rolled. A wave of panic gripped her as she thought he was going to push himself further into her throat, making her fingers dig in to his shaft and push down as she struggled. While the dragon didn't push her further down he did enjoy the moments of terror and panic which were rushing through her mind.

Frightened prey did please him so... and brought him even closer to the edge.

"Aaahhhh... mmmm..." He growled. "What a good little pet... mmmm... And when I desire... further entertainment... I'll turn you face down and take you like a boy. That tightest hole will be mine as well, child... Haaahhhh... Mmmm..."

He hadn't forgotten, after all.

Oooohhh... gods... The dread which threatened to overwhelm her senses made her shiver and moan deep in her chest. All of which finally brought Grond to his peak. He let out a guttural roar and began spewing his molten hot seed into her mouth, a flood which again tried to choke or drown the struggling girl.

"Take it child... take my seed into your body... swallow every drop..."

"Take it and live..." were the last words she remembered hearing as her mind flew away in a maelstrom. The universe dissolved in flames then dwindled to a fine point of light and was gone.

Eleven

A gasp and a cry and she sat bolt upright in the bed, reflexively throwing the covers away from her overheated body. A distinct feeling of being roasted alive on a spit faded as the cool air of the room washed over her flesh to be replaced with goose bumps.

Jenny Gardener swore to herself then and there if she lived to be... if she lived... she would stop being startled at her continued survival. Instead she would treat each awakening as a new adventure. She was, after all, now living with a dragon. The greatest dragon in the world. A dream come true.

Then she remembered masters words and the effect they had on her and she shivered again.

It wasn't... quite how she had dreamed it, but...

A touch on her arm and a voice almost made her scream.

"You live."

The handsome young redhead was lying next to her in the bed, smiling.

"Andrew!!" She threw herself into his arms and hugged herself hard against him.

Another little gasp. "Oh gods..." He held her and patted her softly.

"Relax and don't let it overwhelm you."

Her senses were flooded. She could feel the texture of his skin against her fingertips. The beating of his heart as she pressed her ear into his neck. Each callous on his hands touching her back. The crackling of the feathers in the pillow he lay against. The crackle and hiss of the wicks burning in the candles and the torches in the sconces along the walls.

And the smells...

The scent of Master was everywhere in the huge room. The place where he had lain in the bed between them. She swore she could almost track his movements about the room and out into the maze of tunnels and caverns when he had left.

Even when he wasn't there, his scent reminded her of who she belonged to now.

The smell of the wax and the oil as they burned cloyed at the back of her throat. But the scent of Andrew as he held her made the others worthwhile. He smelled just a little of sweat and the musk of desire and sex and so decidedly... male. Underneath his natural scent was something else which almost sizzled against her sinuses. Something strong and wild and alive.

Gods... he smelled amazing. Add all of that to his handsome face and his strength and intelligence and tenderness and that warm loving heart if his...

Jenny had never wanted anything or anybody as badly as she wanted Andrew at that very moment. The distant memory of seeing Mama and Papa together flashed through her mind and she wanted him in that way. His big strong body laying on top of hers with her legs wrapped around his back while he thrust into her over and over again.

And thought it made her feel a bit wicked, she thought if he were on his back and her above, she could be a little more in control and take him inside her body just as hard and as fast as she wanted.

She wanted... she wanted... she wanted...

"A-Andrew... I..."

"NO, LITTLE PET." Both of them flinched as Grond's voice echoed through their minds.

"THAT IS MINE." The two had started to pull away from each other then clutched tighter and reeled as visions of a star filled night rushed behind their eyes. Barely seen rock faces flashed by as the dragon flew sideways through a narrow craggy canyon turning this way and that so fast it made their hearts skip.

"BIND HER HANDS, BOY. MAKE HER READY."

One last vision through their master's eyes allowed them to see the tall pointed outline of the Spire in the distance, rushing ever closer.

"I AM COMING."

Twelve

"Andrew... I'm frightened." Her hands writhed behind her back, unconsciously pulling at the cords which bound her wrists. She couldn't keep her body still. Whether it was apprehension of what was about to happen or an overwhelming desire or a combination of the two, she couldn't have really said.

His lips pressed gently against her temple as she reclined back into his chest. Strong arms wrapped around her. One hand rested on her belly and the other cupped a firm little tit in his palm. Her nipples were so hard even his passive touch was making little jolts of pleasure resonate from the rock hard little tip.

"Sssshhhh... relax, love. Master can be surprisingly gentle when he wants to be. He... wants you. And he wants you alive for a very long time. He isn't very good at saying what is in his heart, but Master has grown quite fond of you." He kissed her again and she stirred in his arms. Jenny looked over her shoulder at him out of the corner of her eye and he could see a blush on her pale cheeks.

"It's... my first time."

"I know. We both know, love." She blushed even deeper.

"I wanted... I wanted you to be my first, Andrew. Even before I came here. I wanted you to be my first. And only." He felt a blush equal to hers and a swelling of pride in his chest.

"I would have been proud, Jenny. Proud and happy to be your first. And your only."

The girl lowered her eyes and took a deep breath then looked back up at him.

"I love you, Andrew MacMeel." It startled him a little bit and he was even more startled by his reply.

"I love you, Jenny Gardener. Now and forever." Straining just a little, they moved together and kissed.

"And what about me, child?" The voice seemingly came out of nowhere and they both jumped, a little cry erupting from the girls lips.

Grond stood only a few feet away, shrouded in his long black robe, hands tucked inside the sleeves. The only thing visible was the greenish glow from his eyes, deep beneath the cowl.

How the huge man moved so quietly when he wished was startling and maddening and mysterious. Andrew had long suspected he did such things for his own amusement.

"Is there only room in your heart for one?" The girl shook her head vehemently.

"N-no, Master! Please! I... meant no disrespect! I... I..." He held up a hand.

"Stop." The tone gave no room for leeway, as if it meant to stop everything in the world all at the same time. They froze in place.

"Take a deep breath." Both of the dragon's pets breathed deeply in unison.

"Now tell me, child." She took another breath as she ordered her mind.

"It is true that I love him, Master. As I said before, Andrew is the most wonderful human I know. He is strong and smart and sweet and beautiful. I... I do love him, Sire. If.. we had met... elsewhere... he would have had all of my heart." Andrew felt himself blushing again.

"But then I met you. And you are the master of my heart. My heart and my mind and my body and my soul. No human could ever compare to you, Master. You are the greatest most astounding creature in this world and I will never love anyone or anything the way I love you." Her eyes searched inside the deep cowl for any sign from the dragon.

In an eye-blink he moved to the edge of the bed, standing between her knees as they hung over the edge. One large hand came down and rested on her chest. Jenny could feel the pull as if her heart were trying to beat it's way past her ribs and into his hand.

"This heart is mine."

"Y-yes, Master. Yours."

"And his as well."

"Y-yes, my Lord. If... If you allow it."

The idea of sharing anything was an alien concept to the dragon. His world was eat or be eaten. Take or be taken from. Win or lose. He'd already thought he would allow the boy to play with his newest toy now and then because it would please them both. He'd come to appreciate the fact a happy pet made life easier and more diverting.

He didn't "need" their human love to make his life complete. He was Grond Deucalious! The greatest of all dragons, after all.

On the other hand he was becoming quite... fond... of the willingness and adoration from his ephemeral little pets. It was... comforting.

Grond nodded slowly. His hand slowly traced down her body, over her belly and stopping just above the little thatch of red hair between her legs. The radiant heat from his touch made her want even more than she thought possible. Her hips writhed of their own accord, trying to urge him to touch her lower.

"This body is mine." She shivered hard.

"Oooohhh yes... All yours, Master."

"To take as I wish."

"Yes...!"

"I want your body, pet."

"And I you, my Lord..."

"Open yourself to me, child."

"Oh gods... yes, Master." Trembling even harder, Jenny spread her legs wide, lifting her knees. Crouched behind her, Andrew hugged her body tight then reached forward and slipped a hand behind each knee, helping to hold her while cradling her in his lap.

"I'm right here, love." He whispered. "I'll always be right here."

Strong fingers gripped his chin and the dragon's face was only inches away, a mighty frown between his brows.

"Who does your heart belong to, boy?" The expression on Grond's face almost made him panic.

"To... T-to you, m-my Lord! M-my heart is yours!" The gaze pierced his mind and he could feel the overpowering presence of his master searching his thoughts. Those eyes were steady for long moments before the huge man spoke again.

"And hers as well." It wasn't a question. Not for an instant did it cross his mind to lie.

"Yes, Master."

"Good enough." The grip went from his chin to the back of his head and Grond leaned closer and kissed him hard and deep. Andrew moaned deep in his chest and his mouth opened immediately to allow that great slick tongue between his lips. He could feel both in his mind and his master's touch the dragon was pleased with him, despite his fierce demeanor. The young willing pet of the dragon was also acutely aware of his prick trapped between his own belly and the girl's soft back growing harder by the moment.

Andrew desperately wanted to take Jenny's place. Hands bound behind his back with his legs wide and held high awaiting the painful pleasure of master's mighty cock. Those were the dreams in his heart which burned comparable to the dragon's fire. A low chuckled sounded in the chest of the dragon as he pulled back.

"Patience, boy. This little snack will not fill my belly. You will be called to sacrifice yourself to me again soon." Grond shot him a knowing look. "With hands bound and legs held high."

"Oooohhh... gods..." Andrew shivered hard. "Yes, my Lord."

"But first I must possess this little treasure." He stepped back and there was a sudden rustling noise. The two humans barely saw him move yet his robe suddenly fluttered to the ground and he stood before them naked. The flickering light of the torches and candles made each muscle on his hard body seem to dance beneath his skin. His prick was as hard as the rest of his body, jutting out like a mighty pillar of marble.

Even before the bubbling shriek of fear rose to her throat, Grond stepped forward, his hips pressing into the underneath of her raised thighs and laid his hard member on her belly.

"Gods...!" Her mind whirled in terror. "It reaches almost all the way to my ribs! He'll tear me apart!" As he had done to Andrew, he gripped her chin, tilting her green eyes up to his as he looked all the way into her soul.

"I will take you as mine, child."

"Oooohhh I am afraid, Master... You will kill me!"

"It might happen, yes."

"You will tear me apart..."

"You are stronger than you know, girl."

"Oh please Master..." Grond rocked his hips back and forth slowly, moving his tool up and down her belly. With her legs held high the way they were it made the shaft of his prick rub between her slick little pussy lips, causing waves of pleasure to break against the mountains of her fear, slowly breaking them down.

"Do not beg me for mercy, human. I am a dragon and there is none in my heart." He slowly began dragging his prick backwards, down towards the entrance to her pussy.

"Then I will beg..." She was mesmerized watching him get closer and closer.

"I will beg you..." The massive purple head slipped down between her lips and settled at her opening. She could feel her inner muscles spasming in fear even as her juices flowed. A little whine of incoherent fear dribbled from her lips.

"For what, child?"

"I... I will beg... for your love, Master."

His hard expression faltered and softened for just a fleeting instant. Through the haze of fear and lust rampaging through her mind, Jenny could feel the great dragon did feel love for her.

In his own way.

"Of course, girl." He said softly. "Always." Then his voice hardened once more.

"And now you will be mine."

Slowly the bulbous head of his cock began pressing at her opening, spreading her open wider and wider. There was a sharp sting as the last vestiges of her maidenhead surrendered to the pressure. She cried out in pain as her body surrendered and he sank further and further inside of her. Jenny wanted to close her eyes and give herself over awaiting her death when he tore her open but she could not tear her gaze away from the sight of Grond's massive cock disappearing inside her as he pressed deeper and deeper. She swore she could could see her lower abdomen bulging slightly as he displaced her organs and thought surely she would burst inside and die right then and there.

"Breathe, love..." Her human lover whispered into her ear. "Deep breaths... breathe for me, Jenny." She gasped, half strangling as if her lungs would come out of her mouth.

"Gods... Andrew... it hurts... Oooohhh..." He pressed his lips to her temple and held her tight.

"I know, love. It always does. Get past the pain and let Master show you the pleasure..." Another deep groan grated from her chest as the head of his prick pressed into her womb.

Master's large warm palm settled lightly across her forehead, radiating heat. Jenny felt the warmth spread through her body, chasing the pain to the back of her mind to replace it with the satisfying feeling of being so comfortably full of his cock. It still hurt and ached, but from a distance. She found she could breathe again.

"Oooohhh... gods..."

So this was what it was all about. Even through the pain she felt as the mighty weapon stretched her further open than ever intended, Jenny experienced the feeling of another being inside of her body and the complete meaning of the word intimacy. Grond was inside her body and inside her mind as well. Not only could she feel the shape and every vein on that massive tool and the beating of his heart as they pulsed but through his connection with her mind she could also feel her her inner muscles gripped him and the slick velvety sensation of the inside of her sex against his flesh.

If human sex was anything like this at all... it was a wonder anything ever got done.

Her master had paused his movement, allowing her body and mind a moment to adjust to this new feeling. The pain was receding to the back of her mind, being replaced rapidly by pleasure. At the same time her senses were being overwhelmed with input. First and foremost of course was the wonderful and awful fullness in her lower half. Stretching and making her ache and hurt and she could even feel little tears in her flesh as he passed her limits. But simultaneously she felt fulfilled and proud she could take her master inside of her body without dying from the experience and the warm peppery tingling she could sense was her body trying to repair itself from the invasion.

That great tool pulsed with the beating of his heart inside her and she could feel her own heart slowing to match his beat for beat. And with Andrew's chest pressed into her back she could feel his own heart matching theirs as the three of them connected and became one. A mental sigh came from all three of them.