Sacrifice Pt. 02: Willing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grond's large warm hand went from her forehead down to her chest, right over her heart. From inside her the throbbing muscle pressed upwards as if it wanted to pass through her ribs and cuddle into his palm.

"Feel it, child." He said softly. "Feel me inside you. Taking you. Making you mine. All that you are. All that you have ever been. All you ever will be. Is mine." With his words the huge cock slowly withdrew almost to the tip then pushed back into her once more. Jenny could feel her insides moving around with the displacement. Without the pleasure she was feeling, the experience would have made her ill. But as it was, the rippling of his member deep inside her throbbing pussy caused waves of euphoria to wash over her entire body. Her legs kicked against the young man holding them. Her hips bucked and any answer she was trying to make came out in a long guttural moan as her mind vanished into bliss.

Behind and holding the writhing moaning girl, Andrew moaned as well as his own sticky fluid erupted all over her back, much to his surprise. He'd been so lost in experiencing what was happening to Jenny he hadn't taken much notice of his growing excitement until the feeling overtook him. He moaned and gasped and trembled and his hard prick spasmed and spit until he emptied his emptied his balls onto her creamy smooth skin and down into his lap.

The dragon too was experiencing a surprising amount of pleasure from ravishing this little human creature. He'd had his share of humans over the ages. And his share of virgins as well. Both male and female. But few of them had been as strong and as willing as this pale redheaded little sacrifice. Fewer still had managed to survive this long.

She was still incredibly fragile. Not even as durable as the boy had become. He could feel the damage he was doing to her body even though he was trying his best to move carefully. Granted, the damage was minimal and he could already feel the human's body trying to repair itself. He gave himself credit for urging the boy to give her a bellyful of his seed to help start the process.

Besides, it had been amusing to watch them at play.

As much as he was enjoying taking this fragile little thing, Grond decided it was time to draw this act to a close and give it the ultimate test of survival. Perhaps if the creature survived then he would be able to relax some of his vigilance and control as he now could with his first pet. As it was now he couldn't even use all of his prick. At least two inches were lacking of being all of the way inside of her and he could tell even at that he was pressing uncomfortably and a bit harmfully on her organs.

Still, the tight little tunnel was quite pleasing. It quivered and gripped him in most exciting ways as he moved in and out of her. He could reach his peak at any moment.

The girl was almost past consciousness, anyway. She had writhed and bucked and gasped and cried out over and over again while the dragon was fucking her and now lay almost comatose in Andrew's arms.

It was time.

Driving in as far as he dared, Grond let out a roar of delight and began painting her womb with his violently magical seed, sending volley after volley of his hot elixir deep into her body.

As the fantastical fluid touched and absorbed into her tissues, the girl gasped one more time and her eyes flew open. She squeaked and kicked her legs and shivered hard. For a brief instant her entire body glowed like a lantern, beaming from her eyes and her skin, bringing those dark little freckles into deep contrast like spots on the sun.

Andrew cried out "Jenny!"

Just as quickly the light faded away, along with the girl's awareness. She lay slack and silent in the boy's lap. Her shallow breath the only hint of her continued life.

Grond took it as a good sign.

Thirteen

Growing up as she had in a large family with limited sleeping space, Jenny Gardener had never once awakened alone in a bed until now. She blinked her eyes sleepily and turned over, one hand questing out on either side to find nobody there. It was surprising enough the novelty brought her wide awake. She discovered she was in the middle of Grond's huge bed amidst a mountain of pillows and a tangle of sheets and blankets.

As her consciousness returned her senses were almost overwhelmed with input and she closed her eyes and hugged herself tight. She could feel the individual fibers of the sheets against her skin and feel the slight breeze wafting through from the doorway. The crackle and spit of the candles and even the warmth of the flames from all the way across the room. The scent of both Master and Andrew and herself and the reek of sex was thick in the air. The smell of bodily fluids from all three of them cloyed her nose.

She also became aware of a deep lingering ache in her nether regions. It wasn't entirely unpleasant. The sudden memory of that great tool invading her pussy as Master had taken her made Jenny shiver and a small moan leaked from her lips. Turning on her side, she rolled in a little ball with her hands around her legs and her breasts pressed into her knees.

The girl didn't know exactly what to think of the experience.

It had certainly been painful. Not quite the sweet romantic magical moment she had always fantasized about. And she had never never in all of her days imagined being held firmly but tenderly by a man she was in love with while giving up her virginity to another.

On the other hand, she had gone from one peak to another more times than she had ever thought possible.

And the dreams she had afterward... She shivered again.

Fortunately for her, her young handsome guardsman bustled into the room, breaking her train of thought before the dreams could re-invade her mind. He bore a platter full of food and a pitcher of the cold refreshing water from the spring. He sat the food down on a small table then climbed up on the bed to take her face in his hands and kiss her soundly.

"You look beautiful." He pronounced. "And terrible. Come, let's get you cleaned up. Master is away and we have much to do."

The water which fell from the ceiling in the dragon's bath was almost hot enough to make them sweat and kept the small chamber filled with steam. Andrew had her stand under the spray and he took a cloth and gently washed her. The process was interrupted frequently with long lingering kisses which weren't confined to the area of her lips. He kept her there until he had both washed... and kissed... each and every inch of her body.

Toweling her dry afterward was almost as lengthy a process and took an equal number of kisses.

It was the sweetest and most romantic thing which had ever happened to her in her life and the heat of the room wasn't the only thing which made her slightly pink all over.

Dressed in short robes, they say side by side and ate their breakfast and talked. The girl's eyes wandered around the room and she was taken aback by the strangeness of the situation. The dragon's bedroom was large and decorated with a multitude of things. Tapestries, statuary, art. And torture implements of all kinds. All of which were quite frightening. To make matters even worse, many of them were covered with what appeared to be old dried blood.

Yet she and this handsome young man were eating and talking, touching and kissing, as if they sat outside on a beautiful spring day. She shook her head.

Her life had certainly gotten... strange and interesting...

"You know I do love you, Andrew." He turned a little pink and kissed her again.

"And I love you, Jenny Gardener. If... if things had..." He turned his face away. She put out a hand and touched his cheek, turning his eyes back towards hers. She kissed him tenderly.

"I know where your heart lies, Andrew. You have spoken of your love for him. And your Captain before him." The young man blushed again, deeper. She put her hand on his chest to feel the pulse of his heart against his ribs. "As long as there is room in there for me, I am happy."

"Of c..." He suddenly stopped and his eyes got a faraway look. In the back of her mind, Jenny could hear the echoes of their Master's deep resounding voice, but could not make out the words. He lowered his eyes and murmured softly. "It will be as you wish, my Lord." And "Of... of course, Sire." Then "Thank you, Master!"

"What is it, Andrew?" He was all smiles.

"Master will be away for several days. There are things we must get done while he is away but... once our chores are complete he has given us... permission." She felt a thrill run down her body which made her pussy throb between her thighs. It wasn't the same naked half terrified lust which she felt with the dragon. But the thought of lying with Andrew again made her warm and wet with desire nonetheless.

Although she had lived a full life before she was sacrificed to the beast, Jenny Gardener had been ignorant of many things and quite naïve when it came to the ways of men and women. In a flash of insight she learned the difference in the way she loved both... men. For she did love them both with all of her heart, albeit in very different ways.

The vast ocean of divergence between raw, naked, submissive, animal lust and the softer, warmer eroticism of romantic love.

The concept of her dying in service to the great dragon which had become her master never again entered her mind. She vowed to keep loving both of them to the best of her ability to the end of her days.

The next few days passed in a whirlwind. Though their world consisted mainly of only four rooms in the vast network of tunnels and caverns, the two willing sacrifices found their work cut out for them. Washing all of the sheets and bedding took the best part of a day. Cleaning the kitchen, their cage, Master's bedroom and his library another. One morning they awoke to discover almost two wagon loads of food had been piled hap-hazardously in the middle of the kitchen floor and they spent hours moving and storing all of the foodstuff in the huge larder. In the afternoon Andrew taught her how to make pies just the way it pleased Grond the most and they turned gallons of fresh fruit into savory desserts. They rolled and mixed and tasted and got flour in their hair and had a good time.

In between their work, they made love.

Sometimes it was soft and sweet and gentle. Slow movements and sighs and long lingering kisses interspersed with soft murmurs into each others lips and ears. Other times it was loud and animal and rough and the slap slap slap of flesh against flesh echoed off the walls along with their cries of passion. They experimented and learned each others bodies and played and moaned and laughed.

Before she was sacrificed, Jenny had never lain with a man and used this time to broaden her horizons and experience. Both for her and Andrews pleasure and to learn how better to be of service to Lord Grond himself. And because she really enjoyed it.

Andrew had lain with women before he met his Master, but they had only been to cover where his real passions lay. As such he had never really taken the time to enjoy the act other than a method for reaching orgasm. Before the sweet little redhead his interests had been but an act. Now he learned he also enjoyed the company of a woman who loved him and whom he could love back and his surprise at the revelation was startling.

The two explored each other with their lips and their tongues and their skin and their fingers and with the heightened senses which the dragon's magically charged seed had given them, taking them to heights which normal humans never experienced.

All the while they worked and played and lay together, whether in pleasure or merely in slumber, both were keenly aware of the mind of their Master in the background. Watching and listening and sharing in their joy.

Then he returned.

Fourteen

In the year since he had been sacrificed, Andrew had come to learn of his Master's voracious appetites for many things. Even in the form of a man Grond required vastly inhuman amounts of anything to sate his varied hungers. Whether it was food or sex or treasure or knowledge, he consumed prodigious amounts before he was anywhere near satisfied.

To meet at least one of his desires, the dragon allowed his pets time to prepare for his homecoming. Dozens of eggs, pounds of sausages and potatoes, several chickens, two entire hams, a whole wheel of cheese, mounds of diced vegetables mixed into a salad and half a dozen varied fruit pies.

Still being fairly new to her Lord and Master's ways, all Jenny had heard was "I HUNGER." The voice and the obvious need behind it made the girl squeak a little in fear. But Andrew understood the meaning behind the message and towed the bewildered girl behind him to the kitchen to prepare.

She squeaked again in alarm when their Master suddenly appeared in the kitchen, silent and unmoving hidden deep inside the voluminous black robe. In an attempt to break the tension in the room Jenny had asked the dragon how his expedition had been.

The only word he spoke before he sat down to eat was "Disappointing."

Though it was a lengthy meal, most of it passed in silence broken only by Grond saying "More." The girl spent most of the time wide-eyed watching the mountains of food disappearing down his gullet.

In contrast his two human sacrifices found they only needed to eat about a quarter of what they needed before to sustain themselves. Another benefit of being regular recipients of the beasts magical fluids.

When he finally pushed his plate away with a satisfied sigh and turned his chair, both humans came and silently knelt at his feet. Each put a hand on his knee.

"Dear Master." Said Andrew. "What can we do to bring you joy?"

"Up." He said from the depths of his hood. Those big hands spread out invitingly and they scrambled up into his lap and laid their heads together against his broad chest. For long moments they just shared a quiet comfortable interlude with his warm hands on their backs while they snuggled close.

They were used to a hungry, carnal and lascivious Master.

They were used to a scheming and tricky and avaricious Master.

They were used to a proud and defiant Master.

What perplexed the two small humans was a somewhat sad, thoughtful and pensive Master.

Something they had never encountered before. It worried them both. Against his chest, they shared a look. A long heavy sigh broke the silence. Andrew turned his head to press his lips against the mighty chest through the silk of Master's robe before looking up, trying to discern the look in the shadows of the deep cowl.

"My lord, what troubles you so?"

"Please Master, tell us so we can help." Another long sigh.

"I am getting old."

"Master! You aren't..."

"You are still..." They both started to speak in unison.

"QUIET." He spoke into their ears and into their minds, cutting them off in mid-sentence. The word left absolutely no room for interpretation. They fell silent. Grond sighed again.

"It is not my body. It will go on forever. Or at least as long as I wish it to. What I meant was... I have grown old in this world and perhaps I have surpassed it. Other then the two of you and what I have here... there is nothing left." Those great shoulders rose and fell in a shrug.

"There are no more great beasts left for me to fight with. There are no more great kingdoms with vast armies to test me in battle. No more Gods. No more heroes. It has been a hundred years or more since the last foolhardy treasure seeker added to my collection. And..." He sighed once more.

"There are no more great hordes to plunder. Sure..." He shook his head. "There are treasuries overflowing with gold. Crowns to be wrested from the heads of kings and queens. Piles of gems hidden deep in the ground and cached away in chests. But..."

"The things are missing. The clever intricate beautiful things they used to make. The crowns and tiaras and armor. The magical weapons and shields and rings. No one knows how to make those things anymore. They are lost to time."

"And the world is a smaller and less interesting place because of it."

The three of them sat quietly for a moment, as if mourning the end of an age.

"Master...?" The little redheaded girl spoke quietly.

"Yes, child?"

"I may have an idea."

"Really."

"I'd like to think about it a few minutes before I speak, my Lord. To make sure it makes sense. In... in the meantime..." One delicate hand came up and rested against the dragon's cheek. "I would really like to make you smile again, Master."

He gazed down at the faces of his pets as they looked at him in adoration. Two pretty redheaded human pets and companions whose only purpose in life was to serve him and make him happy. Always naked. Always willing. Always so soft and delightful.

The downcast look on his face softened just a little.

"I think you probably can."

Fifteen

The huge bed which had been built for King Agrramemnious The Great had quickly amassed quite a bit of history even before the king had been eaten by Grond and his castle looted. Compared to other humans, he was a big strong man with big strong appetites as well as a despot and a tyrant. He had a hundred wives and twice as many mistresses and concubines often in varying combinations as well as a handful of well-bred male lovers and even the occasional household servant or slave in that bed as often as he wished.

More than once there had been as many as fifty people all piled in there at once and his royal orgies were a thing to behold.

The bed had been constructed with little more than carnal lust in mind and while it had sat mostly unused for a century or more until Grond took Andrew as his first sacrifice, it seemed they were making up for lost time.

Once again moans of unbridled lust emanated from the confines of that huge bed.

Though her mouth was almost completely blocked soft groans and sighs of lust came from the girl's throat and chest. Her legs straddled one of her Master's thighs and the contact with his warm flesh against her sex as she slowly bucked her hips was bringing her quickly to the brink. Her small soft hands gripped the shaft of his member as it slipped in and out of her mouth. Jenny didn't even notice the ache in her jaws as she sucked and licked and stroked.

While she was doing her best to please her Master with her mouth, her green eyes were wide as she watched the dragon and her lover together.

In an attempt to bring a smile to Master's face, the both of them had bent low over his lap, their lips working in unison up and down his member as he grew quickly erect. Two sets of lips and tongues slid in tandem up and down his shaft and they took turns sliding the head of his prick inside their mouths on the upstroke.

It was a technique they had discussed during the dragon's absence and it seemed to be working just fine. The object of their attention grew quickly hard and the object of their affection lost some of his sad demeanor and hints of a smile began flickering around his lips. One of his hands rested lightly (for the hands of a dragon, anyway) on the back of her head and the other between Andrew's shoulder blades. After a few moments, the hand slipped down the lad's back and cupped one of those muscular bottom cheeks in his palm. Just the touch there made him wiggle and make happy anticipatory noises.

A small growl came from the dragon's deep chest and he first slipped one finger between his own lips, then reached down between Andrew's cheeks. The young man gasped and then sighed happily. "Mmmm... yes, Master. I am yours." A long low moan came from his lips as the finger pressed inside of him, pushing it's way past the tight ring of muscle guarding his tight hole. As accustomed as he was to being penetrated, whether tenderly or roughly and by a thick finger or that wonderful monster of a prick, the side effect of his body being able to repair itself meant his sphincter was always kept as tight as it had been the very first time.