Sacrifice Pt. 02: Willing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmpf... So you say." She shook her head again.

"It is as true as I can speak it, Sire. When I was a girl I did dream of treasure. But my dreams were never as magnificent as this. Your wealth easily outstrips anything I could have imagined. Just the smallest part of it would make me and my family wealthy beyond our dreams."

"But I do not desire it, Master. Not for myself nor my family. We were never rich in matters of wealth but we were always happy and their happiness means more to me than gold."

"Hmmm..."

"And while Andrew is indeed a handsome and strong and sweet man and a gentle and surprisingly talented lover, he pales to your magnificence, my lord. Lying with him was tantalizing and eye opening, but he only made me want you all the more, Master."

"Mere flattery."

"Truth, Lord. Andrew was the first man to touch me in those ways. I was saving myself for the man I would spend the rest of my life with. The man I would raise a family of my own with. And now..." She looked the great beast in the eyes.

"Now I know the man I will spend the rest of my life with. The man I will give myself heart, mind, body and soul to. I give myself to you, Master. All I am is yours."

"Mmmm..." Grond rumbled. "We shall see what you choose, girl." A ringing, jingling scattering of coins and jewels rained back down on the pile as he upended his foreleg then it flicked out, one long razor sharp talon slicing through the chain which held her upright. The sudden release of tension made the girl teeter and almost fall from the tall spire of rock. Before she could slip, the dragons great paw wrapped around her body holding her firmly but tenderly enough and lifted her from her perch, transporting her the length of the room to set her on her feet once again atop the glittering mound of treasure. Coins and things slithered beneath her bare feet and she almost fell once again but the dragon held her upright until she regained her balance.

Moments later the bound form of the beasts other sacrifice was laid down nearby. Though his mouth was gagged, Andrew conveyed through his eyes and his body both a desire for her and a desire she survive this encounter and a desperate hope as well.

"Choose, girl. And choose wisely." Her mind raced to order itself, knowing full well this was the most dangerous and important challenge of her young life.

"Is... is it permitted for me to look, my Lord?" Grond snorted and twin rings of smoke shot from his nostrils.

"By all means... take your time."

Her green eyes were wide with wonder as she took in the vast wealth at her feet and piled in heaps all around her. Everywhere she looked there seemed to be a new wonder. Crowns and diadems and necklaces. Swords and armor and scepters and bracers and fine statues and many many things she could not even identify all made from or covered with gold or silver or mithril and precious stones of every color of the rainbow.

"Oh my Master..." She breathed. "This is... magnificent. Never, ever in my wildest dreams..." Her voice trailed off, then came back a little louder. "Never, ever in any of the tales of dragons was such a horde even imagined, my Lord! They always spoke of the great dragons and their hordes but nothing has ever compared to this!" One small hand waved to encompass the vast chamber. "This is magnificent beyond the words of mortals, Sire." Turning slightly, she waved a hand towards the ranks of empty armor. "I can see why they tried. The rumor of such wealth would be difficult if not impossible to resist." Neck stretching back, Jenny looked upwards to gaze into the eyes of the dragon. "You... you must be so proud, Master."

Two more rings of smoke snorted out into the room but at the same time a hint of a smile played around the dragon's mouth. He was indeed fiercely proud of his treasure and had discovered in the past year the somewhat egotistical pleasure in having a living audience to appreciate it.

Grond was not completely resistant to flattery but neither was he going to be swayed by it.

"And...?"

The girl lowered her gaze and looked down at Andrew lying a few feet away.

"This man of yours, too. He is also quite magnificent, Master. He is handsome and strong and smart and sweet and gentle. If I were going to choose a human man to spend the rest of my days with, I would happily choose him every time. No mortal woman could choose a mortal man any finer than this one of yours, Sire. A fitting treasure, indeed."

"But..."

"But??" She craned her neck upwards once more.

"But then there is you yourself, Master. You are the most amazing and magnificent creature I have ever laid eyes on or even imagined in all of my days. To simply gaze upon you is to be struck with wonder. You are the greatest treasure of all." She held her arms up, palms upward.

"Please my Lord, may I kiss you?"

The great head lowered and the girl felt herself enveloped with his all pervasive warmth. Soft tiny little hands played along the smooth scales on the edge of his jaw. Just touching him made her insides turn to water. Closing her eyes, she parted her lips slightly and kissed the dragon's mouth. Just the smallest part of the tip of Grond's yards-long tongue slipped between her lips and the girl felt her body awash with a warm feeling as if she were made of molten gold herself and glowing from the inside. The sensation started at her lips and spread through her mouth and down her throat and into her belly. It was the same reaction she had felt a few hours earlier when Andrew's prick had erupted between her lips and sent his salty fluid racing down her throat.

So lost she was in the kiss and the sensations Jenny scarcely noticed her Master changing against her. Growing smaller and softer. It wasn't until his strong arms wrapped around her body did she realized he had become a man again. She moaned softly into his mouth as his hands cupped the cheeks of her ass. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands gripped her ass as he lifted her from the ground. The redheaded girl parted her legs wide and held onto the sides of Grond's body with her knees as he ravished her mouth with his.

Finally forced to wrest her mouth away in an attempt to catch her breath, Jenny peppered the cords of his neck with kisses while she gasped and whispered "Master! I choose you..."

Ten

Traveling afoot, the journey from the horde chamber to Master's room was several miles through pitch black twisting tunnels and Grond had never taken the same route there or back twice. After a year of belonging to the dragon, Andrew had never learned, nor even tried to learn, the route to the treasure room.

He knew better.

If they had been forced to walk, the trip would have taken them a couple of hours at best even if they had light to navigate by.

Luckily Master was too pleased and in too much of a hurry to make them walk. After he had freed his pet boy from his bonds, Grond had scooped him up in one arm while he carried the pretty redheaded girl in the other and strode off through the darkness while they wrapped their arms around his neck and laid their heads against the broad strong chest. Jenny and Andrew's arms were tangled together and while they couldn't see each other in the darkness, their faces were only inches apart.

The dragon could see in total darkness as if it were the brightest daylight and had the strength to leap effortlessly over hidden chasms the humans would have had to wander miles out of their way to circumvent.

What would have taken them hours only seemingly took moments. They had traveled from the dragon's favorite place to Andrew's.

Master's bed.

The great bed with large iron pillars which the dragon had "liberated" from the royal bedroom of some King or Emperor unlucky enough to attract the dragon's attention. The mattress was thick and deep and comfortable and more than twice as wide and long as the tall guardsman was tall. Large enough to hold dozens of people in sybaritic pleasure.

More than enough for the three of them.

Striding into the room carrying his two naked sacrifices, Grond merely stepped up onto the bed and turned, laying down against the mountain of pillows with a pet ensconced under each arm as they landed.

For the duration of their journey from the horde cavern, Jenny had concentrated on the feel of being so close to the huge man and the exciting sparkling glow which seemed to be racing up and down her spine. Master was so... big... and so... warm. The muscles beneath his skin flowed like molten stone, soft and flexible, yet hard as steel. The heat radiated from deep inside his body and being in close contact with him was just bordering between safely and comfortably warm and breaking into a sweat uncomfortably hot. His skin was soft and smooth and there was a scent which came from him along with the heat she couldn't quite put her finger on. A musk like the larger beasts of the forest but a little more acrid as if he were a poisonous snake. Underlying the scent was another... something cool and slightly metallic which left a slight tang in the back of her mouth.

It took a few long slow breaths through her nose to identify it.

Master smelled like gold.

Which made perfect sense, once you stopped to think about it.

Aside from the fine time she was having in contact with the huge man and the smaller one, Jenny was trying to come to grips with the sensations which were spinning like a small whirlwind through her belly. It was kind of like the time Papa had given her a small drink of the strong whiskey he always kept in a wooden cask in the spring house. But this didn't give her a headache or upset her stomach. Instead it made her feel more alive and... healthier... and slightly... green and verdant, as if she were lying in a field of cool green grass and heather on a spring morning.

It was quite amazing.

She'd gotten a small dose the first time Grond had kissed her. She had been kissed by men before and it had never happened from them, so she knew it was something inherent in the dragon. The kiss had left her warm and flushed and slightly dizzy and tingling on the inside. Jenny had chalked it up to the overwhelming emotions she had been feeling at the time.

It had happened again, stronger, when she was lying with Andrew and suckling on his long hard prick. Once again, an act she hadn't considered before. She was somewhat discomfited at her naivete. When his hot sticky fluid had erupted into her mouth she was startled and had swallowed without thinking. Immediately a warm glow had infused her body, spreading from her mouth down into her belly and spreading outwards. The most apparent effect it had on her was Jenny had reached multiple peaks, one after another, while the redheaded man lapped at her pussy. She had bucked and gasped and squealed around the mouthful of his wonderful tool more times in a row than ever before in her life.

"This.." She thought "is what magic must feel like."

The third time had been just minutes ago, down in the treasure chamber. The tip of the immense dragon's tongue had slipped into her mouth when she kissed him and once more she had felt the golden glow suffuse her entire body. Though she had already been quite on edge from the experience of being chained to the pole and questioned, when his tongue passed her lips Jenny had grown immediately and quite unabashedly wet between her thighs. So much she was afraid she might start dripping down her legs. When Grond's hands had gripped her bottom and her lifted her into the air, she had spread her legs wide to hold him and when her wet little pussy came into contact with his warm skin she quickly reached another small peak and moaned with her lips pressed into his.

The small chuckle which had come from his throat let her know it hadn't gone unnoticed, which made her face burn a little with chagrin. But of all of the things she might die from being sacrificed to a dragon, embarrassment was the least of her worries.

Now for the second time in her life she was naked in bed with an equally naked man.

Two of them.

Something else she had never even considered before.

At least one of whom had avowed to take her body in all of the ways a man might take a woman. A great beast of a man who demanded she give herself to him in all of those ways and more, each equally exciting and terrifying when she thought about them. The dragon was demanding she become his slave. His plaything and sexual toy. His servant for each and every whim.

The first evening over a year ago when the dragon had first alit in the harbor of Laketown, Jenny Gardener thought she might die. Still, she was excited enough to overcome her fears.

When she was selected to be his annual sacrifice, those fears resurfaced and she thought she was going headlong to her death. But to be able to see an actual dragon in the flesh helped put her terror aside.

Then on her first night in captivity when Andrew tried to both calm her while making it quite clear the numerous ways her life could end in service to their master and then again in the horde chamber when her every word held her life in the balance, Jenny had come to believe any fear of her sudden demise was well past her.

Until, lying in bed curled up next to her Master's body her gaze swept down over his belly to see the massive tool which lay between his thighs. Her insides turned to ice water.

Gods...!

***gulp***

...and it wasn't even hard... yet...

Though she tried hard to suppress it, a small worried noise like a rabbit caught in a trap escaped from her throat. It was her first real view of Master's entire body. Just a handful of hours ago she had seen her first male member poking up from Andrew's lap. Not too long after it had been in her face and then in her hands and shortly after in her mouth. Jenny had assumed, from her limited experience, Andrew represented about the largest of male members.

She'd been mistaken. Even in it's only partially tumescent state, Grond's prick was easily twice as large as the smaller man's, both in length and girth.

She couldn't...

It would never...

There was no way...

A soft touch on her face distracted her racing thoughts and she saw Andrew gazing at her, his face only inches away.

"Relax." He said. "Take a deep breath." She inhaled and tried to will her hands to stop shaking. "Another." With each breath she grew slightly calmer. Andrew shifted his eyes to look up at the reclining dragon. "Master? Perhaps if we..." Grond nodded.

"Yes. Do it." Andrew rolled off the bed on the opposite side and at the same time a strong hand wrapped in the back of Jenny's hair. "Sit up, girl. Look at me." She wiggled into a sitting position guided by his grip on her hair. He wasn't holding her hard enough to pull or hurt her, but most definitely strong enough to allow her no illusion of freedom. She was absolutely going to move the way he wanted her to or else. When she sat up his other hand wrapped around her chin, holding her firmly in place. A little whimper came from her lips and her hands came up reflexively to clutch his arm. Once again she was lost and mesmerized gazing into the huge deep green eyes of her Master.

"Do you want to live, little human?"

"Y-yes, Master!"

"Will you spend the rest of your days serving and pleasing me?"

"Yes, my lord! I will! I swear!" Grond smiled and his fingers patted her cheek fondly.

"Good girl. This will be your ultimate test, then. To see of you can survive being my pet." He shook his head slightly. "I do not know if you will live, girl. Only time will tell. In a few minutes we will know. So if it is to be the last time, come here and kiss your Master, child."

"Oooohhh... yes, Sir." His grip released her and she leaned upwards, parting her lips to his as she kiss him long and deeply. Once more as his tongue slipped into her mouth she felt the golden glow spreading through her body. The peace and contentment and vitality which accompanied it. And the vibrations which ran from her brain straight down to her pussy, making it too vibrate in a most pleasurable way. His kiss alone was almost enough to bring her right to the edge.

While she was so engaged she felt the bed move behind her and there was a soft touch on her shoulder. Jenny's eyes were already closed and she felt a soft cloth pulled across her eyes and tied behind her head.

A blindfold. Now even if she wanted to see, she was unable. The removal of even the small choice made her shiver deep inside. She clutched herself against the dragon's side and trembled while she laid her head back down against his ribs. His strong arm lay across her back.

Another smaller, cooler hand touched her shoulder and squeezed it softly. She felt Andrew's breath against her ear as he spoke to her.

"Jenny, do you trust me? Do you trust I only want what is best for you and I want you to survive and be with us to the end of your days? Do you trust I am your friend?"

"Y-yes, Andrew. I do." When the words left her lips she realized it sounded an awful lot like the "I do" of a new bride promising her heart to her betrothed. She also realized with a start she meant it in just such a way.

Despite her dire consequences and the turmoil in her mind and her heart Jenny realized she was deeply in love with the young guardsman who was her only human companion. Though she had promised her heart and soul and body to the dragon, part of her she realized would always be in love with Andrew.

Turning her head slightly she repeated her words.

"Yes, Andrew. I do." The import and inflection wasn't lost on anybody in the room. With her ear pressed to her master's chest she heard an amused rumbling and though she couldn't see it Jenny could sense the flush and blush of desire and pride spread across the young man's face and down into his chest. He kissed her ear softly.

"Good girl. Let me help you." He pressed up behind her body and the girl could feel his prick lying hot and hard against her bottom. Andrew's fingers trailed down her arm and took her hand. At his direction they explored Grond's hard body. Down across his chest and belly. Down into the thick wiry patch of hair until her fingers came in contact with the shaft of his cock. Andrew laid her hand on the thick member and Jenny could feel the prominent veins and the blood coursing through them at her touch. Another rumble in the massive chest at her touch. This one of happiness.

"Mmmm..." Grond murmured. "So very... soft..."

He sounded quite pleased.

Of course in comparison anything short of a battle axe or war hammer would have felt like the touch of a feather to Grond. He was, after all, a creature of fear and battle and lust and destruction and appetite, aside from being nearly indestructible. A touch as soft and cool and gentle as hers was something he had not felt in ages. One on hand he enjoyed the feeling. On the other he realized he was going to need to control himself with this fragile little creature even more than with the boy. If he wanted to keep her alive and healthy enough to play with, anyway.

It was a bit frustrating.

But then he had nothing better to do with his time, after all.

If she managed to survive first contact with his seed, then he would see what he would see.

In the mean time... Mmmm...

The girl's soft little hands did feel nice.

His collared male pet was undergoing some conflicting emotions at the same time. Andrew had gently lifted the blindfolded girl to a sitting position so she could use first one hand then two on master's rapidly stiffening prick. Up and down the shaft as well as down to cup his large balls in her palm and roll them around. He realized with a start he was a little bit jealous seeing the girl touching and pleasing his lord and master in such a way. He'd been the only one to please the dragon for the past year and even though he was a slave to the beast, he found within himself a sense of pride at his ability to survive.