Sadie's Travels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed her clothes first. Exquisitely made black slacks, a crisp, finely made white men's shirt, open at the throat, hanging loose, her feet bare. Slowly my eyes took her in, those wonderfully built thighs, her flat stomach, those rippling biceps. There was a cigarette dangling from between her lips...but other than that, she still looked like Lin. Creamy dark chocolate skin, full lips, close cropped hair...and those eyes. Those rich, chestnut brown eyes. I'd dreamt about them night after night, but my dreams hadn't done them justice.

She was still watching me, silent, waiting...I wasn't sure what for. When I didn't move, afraid to approach her, she took the initiative, making her way over to me, stubbing out the cigarette on the way. She stopped just inches from me and I felt my heart flutter. She smelled so good. So very good.

Before I could react to her closeness, she was leaning in...and her lips brushed mine ever so gently. I remained still, not sure what I should do. She stepped a little closer and brought her lips to mine again, her lips firmer, a little more insistent. It didn't dawn on me to resist. I parted my lips just a bit and moaned softly as I felt the heat of her tongue. I heard her chuckle softly before she stepped back, those dark eyes drawing me in.

"Hi," she finally said, her richly rough voice scraping against my flesh nicely.

I licked my lips a little nervously, "hi."

We took one another in for another moment before she reached for my hand and led me to one of the overstuffed sofas. She sat across from me, perched on a glass coffee table. I realized she was still holding my hand.

"A lot to take in," she offered.

I nodded, looking around. I still wasn't sure what to say to her. I cleared my throat and decided on an easy topic. "What happened to Mr. Mitchell's shop?"

"He sold it. The new owner hasn't taken over yet."

I nodded again, wondering how I felt about that. "I wonder if he'll still need a seamstress," I teased awkwardly.

Lin shrugged, "well, you can decide to hire one if you want."

At first I thought I'd misheard her. But when I raised a brow, she simply smiled.

"You bought the shop? For me?" I finally asked, my voice a whispered shock.

She shrugged again, "figured you would need something to keep you busy when you returned. Mitchell told me to have you call him."

"How did you know I would be back?" I asked.

She smirked this time and my heart fluttered again, "how did you know I would be waiting for you when you did?"

She was right. Other than the few minutes when I was staring at the mistress, I had known she would be waiting for me. Still, it was a lot to take in, as she'd suggested. First I'd had the shock of a lifetime at her brownstone. Then a band of armed men referred to me as 'Ms. Sadie,' as if they knew me. And now she'd bought me the shop, knowing I would return. The word overwhelming did not begin to describe how I was feeling. For a moment I longed for the simplicity of the life I had just left behind, moving from town to town, no obligations, no commitments...but I only had to meet those powerfully intense chestnut brown eyes, watching me so carefully, the longing in them so clearly evident, before I began to feel the panic ease in my tummy.

I had a million questions to ask, like whether or not I would be living here, with her...and what would my life be like now that I had returned? Not to mention questions about how she saw me fitting into her life. She'd clearly informed the men she worked with who I was, did that mean she saw me as a part of her world? Or had that been a precaution, designed to prevent anyone from shooting me because I was a stranger?

But as much as I wanted to ask these questions, and figure out my place...I needed something else from her so much more. I moved forward, sitting on the edge of the sofa, my eyes never leaving hers. She watched as I leaned forward, a slight smirk toying with her lips before I covered them with my own. It was still there, the swelling of my heart at just the thought of her, the rush of emotion as she moved in, pressing her lips to mine hungrily. She stood, pulling me with her as she did so, bringing her body closer to mine. I wasn't sure what to expect, but suddenly she was walking me backward, toward my old bedroom. Once inside, I realized she had not made many changes in here. The bed was bigger, and she'd moved in another dresser, but that was it. It was as if she'd wanted to be surrounded by my things, by me, while I was away. The thought warmed me.

But that was the last rational thought I had. She was undressing me, removing the sun dress, pulling me closer to her, my naked flesh pressed invitingly against the expensive fabrics she wore. I'd remembered the feelings all wrong, the power of them, the intensity...all wrong. It was so much more. Her hands, soft, sure...controlling, demanding. I was beneath her, enjoying the weight of her pressing me into the softness of the mattress...the feel of her, suffocatingly delicious, completely shattering my senses, her lips on mine, then scraping deliciously against my flesh as she reacquainted herself with the feel of me. I'd like to think I was prepared for the feel of her, the rush of sensations, but I wasn't, especially as her strong fingers seized hardened nipples...slid inside me...familiar, yet lusciously shocking. My body remembered, responded...exploded.

Again...thick fingers pumping into me slowly, deeply, her tongue and teeth torturing me in the most wonderful ways, her body sliding against mine, heat, sweat, the smell of her...another wave of pleasure slamming into me.

Again...harder...faster...forceful. I could taste the anger she must have felt when I left, the frustration when I didn't return, when she couldn't find me...powerful strokes, wickedly sinful lips, the rub of her against me, magical colors behind my closed lids as she worked me over, strung me out, building up the tidal wave, allowing it to drown me, tumbling into the abyss with me.

Again...relentlessly pounding into me...fucking me...tireless...desperate.

Again...slower...gentler...coaxing me...teasing me...

Again...

Then again...

*

Later, absolutely exhausted, yet wonderfully satiated, I snuggled against the feel of her warm body, her arm curved around my waist, holding me close. She wasn't completely awake, but I still felt her lips press against my neck tenderly as I shifted a bit. Then I heard her raspy, sleep-filled voice.

"You're staying, right?" She asked softly, her voice filled with a little more anxiety than I expected.

I nodded, "yes," I whispered, reassuring her as I raised her hand to kiss it gently.

I could hear her smile, "good." She curved her arm around me again, pulling me even closer. "Go to sleep."

I smiled sleepily, her wish my command.

1...5678910