Sadie's Travels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she tried to pull back a little, I reached out for her hand and brought it slowly, awkwardly, to my breast. She didn't move at first. Her hand simply rested, lightly, against my breast, quite still, as my nipple quickly grew hard beneath it. I responded to her kisses more enthusiastically, my arms tightening around her neck until eventually I felt her move her hand, turning it over, and brushing the backside against my tightening flesh. I moaned into her mouth, my breathing becoming ragged, as she left the sofa to kneel before me, pressing her body more boldly against mine, her fingers now toying lightly with my painfully hard nipple.

The rush that moved through me was unexplainable. My body was absolutely zinging, tingling in a way I'd never felt before from head to toe. When they'd touched me as a kid, when I kissed my first few dates, none of it felt this...amazing. I felt her hand leave my breast and settle at my waist as she shifted, moving her lips away from mine and leaning into my throat. I felt, rather than heard, her inhale deeply, her nose gently caressing my flesh before I felt her lips again. She planted gentle kisses along the length of my neck, causing shivers to run through me. I felt the warm, wet caress of her tongue as she tasted me...and then she sank her teeth into me. I tensed, but not with pain or fear. The feel of her teeth against my hyper-sensitive skin went right through me and settled sweetly below my waist. I moaned again, louder, desperate for her to continue. I felt her hands as they loosened the belt of my robe, and then the heavy terry cloth was removed from my shoulders and dropped. Her hands reached for the button at the top of my pajama shirt and I hesitated for just a moment. What if she was right, what if I wasn't ready...but as if she could read my thoughts, I felt her lips leave my throat and suddenly those dark, warm chestnut eyes were staring into mine.

"Stop me if anything doesn't feel right, okay?" She instructed softly.

I nodded, relaxing, glad she'd thought to give me an out. But I was no longer thinking of an out when her lips found my throat again. Not when her fingers finished with my buttons and then brushed my pajama top open. The cool air on my hard nipples startled me for a moment, and a shyness swept through me, but it was short lived. She met my eyes again, winked, and then bent her head to take a straining nipple into her mouth.

I'd never felt anything like it. The heat of her mouth as she wrapped her lips around my stiff nipple. I felt my fingers curl into my palms and squeeze as heat coursed through my veins. She sucked on the nipple, then removed her lips and blew on it...then bit into it gently. I moaned. It was loud and I was shocked by the need to release the feelings welling up inside me in such a way. I thought I heard her chuckle as she helped me shift until I was lying flat, my bathrobe beneath me. She laid beside me, reclaiming her hard, anxiously waiting prize, her hands caressing other parts of me...my tummy...the underside of my breast...my other nipple. My eyes were shut tightly and I could do nothing more than force myself to remember to inhale and exhale. I was so tense...impatient...and I felt something building, something I didn't recognize...didn't understand. It was scary and wonderful all at the same time.

I felt the heat of her lips as they moved across my rapidly rising and falling chest to capture my other nipple, one of her hands capturing the nipple she had just abandoned. My legs were moving restlessly and there was a tight, itchy, foreign feeling between my legs that needed to be addressed. It wanted...I...I needed more. My body demanded it.

"Lin...God...please."

I couldn't believe that was my voice, throaty...wanton...desperate. I felt her other hand stop caressing my tummy and I whimpered, not wanting her to stop anything she was doing. It made its way to the waist of my pajama bottoms and then paused. I think she was waiting to see if I was going to protest, but I was way beyond that now. I raised my hips expectantly as her hand slid past the elastic to gently stroke my dark, triangle of hair. I was squirming beside her, my thighs parting of their own accord, aching. I felt her fingers gently part my wet, sticky nether lips...and then she touched me...and my hips bucked uncontrollably.

"Oh!"

My brain could process no other words. She slid that wonderful finger along the length of me, teasingly dragging it through the slick folds. The feeling that something was building intensified. It felt like I had to go to the bathroom, but it was so much worse...and so much better. She continued, her fingers exploring, teasing, burrowing until she found what she sought, a hard nub that simply blinded me with pleasure when she touched it. She stroked it once, moving her hand away to caress my outer lips...then she stroked it again...my breathing was short, my hips thrusting up to meet her. When she stroked it again... ... ... ... flashes ... white... hot...absolute, utter, total sense of...pleasure. Supreme pleasure. It washed over me, stabbed through me. It was...beautiful. My fingernails curled painfully into my palms and I gasped in air, not sure if I had remembered to breathe for quite a few seconds. When my body finally relaxed, warmth spread through every limb. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

But she didn't stop. She moved up the length of me, pressing her lips to mine as her hand once again made contact with that dangerously brilliant nub. I moaned aloud again as she sucked my tongue into her mouth, the fingers on her other hand seizing and pinching my nipple. She didn't have to wait long for her reward this time. I stopped breathing as the feelings rushed through me for a second time...and then I started to cry. I couldn't comprehend what I was feeling, what she was doing to me...she chuckled softly again, kissing me sweetly as she removed her hand. I collapsed onto my bathrobe, my brain swirling with confusion and delight. She was moving, it took a moment for me to realize she was removing my pajama bottoms. I didn't care. I didn't care about anything. I could hardly move. My entire body was simply throbbing. Sweetly, wondrously, magically pulsating from my toes up to the top of my head. She finished positioning me as she liked and suddenly, amazingly, I felt the heat of her mouth on me. My hips jerked again, my back arching almost painfully as she dragged her tongue along the length of me, latching on, her mouth greedily nursing, devouring my core. I think a part of me was trying to get away. I was so sensitive, her touch almost hurt. But there was a much larger part of me that was insatiable, that wanted more and more and more...she sucked my hardness into her mouth, her tongue caressing it, teasing, manipulating it until she suddenly began lashing against it and I cried out as I exploded again...and then again.

*

I was lying in my own bed, my body still tingling, my breathing having returned to normal...and there was someone lying beside me. I opened my eyes slowly as the memories came to me and I smiled. I shifted a little and Lin's hand, which had been resting on my hip, curled around my waist and pulled me close. I wore my cotton pajama top, but nothing else and I could feel my checks warming at the thought that she was pressed against my naked backside. Of course the memory of her face between my thighs, her tongue, the way she tasted me...that had my cheeks completely burning. I shifted again to look at the bedside clock, shocked that it was already 2am. When I heard a change in her breathing, I realized I'd woken her. She took a moment to squeeze my middle before she rolled away, giving me a little space. I lay there for a moment, silent, wondering what I was supposed to say to her. I'd never spent the night lying beside anyone before, this was all new to me.

But when I rolled over and looked into those mesmerizing, chestnut brown eyes, I relaxed. She smiled at me and I returned it, remembering that this was Lin. The woman who had rushed over to my apartment the first time I called to make sure I was okay. The woman who had shared her secret with me when it wasn't safe for her to do so. The woman that had apologized for exposing me to any type of risk because of her job. This was Lin.

So, reassured, I began to take in the rest of the woman who lay beside me. She had left my pajama top on, but she wore nothing. I remembered her body to some extent from that bizarre night that felt like decades ago, but this time it was different. She was relaxed and there was less shock. Less shock, although I was still kinda shocked to be lying beside a naked woman. I could not resist reaching out to touch her dark, chocolate skin...her shoulder, the length of her arm, her flat, muscled stomach...she was smooth...soft...warm...addictive. I continued my journey, leaving the sheet intact at her waist and traveling upward instead. My fingers explored the bulging strength of her biceps, the hardness of her collar bone...the soft, swell of her small breasts. I smiled a little as I saw her nipple harden before I reached it. I touched it tentatively with my fingertip, enjoying the soft, rubbery feel of it. I glanced up at her face. She'd closed her eyes, allowing me an opportunity to explore without interruption. I returned to the job at hand, pinching the nipple between thumb and forefinger, enjoying her swift intake of breath. I inched forward and leaned in, flicking it with my tongue. She didn't move, didn't utter a sound, and I thought she, too, might have forgotten how to breathe for a moment. But when I sucked it into my mouth, she released a breath and moaned softly. I swirled around it with my tongue as she had done...tasting...teasing...savoring the experience.

I grew bolder, licking a path from her breasts up to her collar bone, nipping at it as she shifted beneath me. The feel of my tongue against her flesh was arousing me as much as it seemed to be arousing her. I paused as I looked at her lips, smiling before I leaned in to kiss her. She returned the kiss with enthusiasm, moaning into my mouth as my hands caressed the sides of her breasts. I teasingly bit her bottom lip as I shifted my body. I had to admit that while I was interested in exploring her entire body, there was one particular area that I was desperately curious about. I wanted to know if it was like mine. What would that sticky heat taste like? And would it feel for her the way she made me feel?

So I set about kissing and licking my way back down her body, as she had done, taking time to delight in her biceps again, her stomach, the width of her slim hips...I moved the sheet from my path, caressing her nicely sculpted legs, tenderly, awkwardly, parting them. I settled myself between her thighs and took her in. Her dark curls were neatly trimmed, unlike mine, and shaped into a splendid V. I touched the area gently, enjoying the feel of her soft hairs, but enjoying the sight of her moving restlessly even more. I leaned forward and inhaled, registering the salty hint of her musk, realizing I liked it. I moved in closer, burying my nose into her soft triangle, nudging flesh aside with the tip of my nose. She smelled...spicy...sweet. I ignored her as she shifted a little impatiently, using my hands to part her lips. They were slick, covered with a wetness that smelled even more like her scent. I looked at the brown and pink flesh, memorizing the image of it before tentatively sticking out my tongue and tasting her. I'd never tasted anything like it before. Thick, flavorful, salty, yet sweet...I liked it. I swiped her flesh with my tongue again, digging a little deeper as I sought more of her heady nectar.

I would admit later that my curiosity made it almost impossible to pay attention to her. So I didn't realize, at first, whether or not she was enjoying herself. I simply wanted more. I wanted to see more, feel more, taste more, experience more. So I did, parting her lips wider, using my tongue along the length of her much as she had done to me hours earlier. Further down I found more of that delectable elixir and drank from her greedily, burying my tongue deep within. It took me a few moments to realize she was rocking her hips as I feasted. I also noticed the flesh I was manipulating had tightened, the folds peeling back a little of their own accord. I remembered how she'd made me feel when she stroked that certain spot and with that in mind I went in search of it. I dragged my tongue upward and bumped directly into a hard nub, larger than mine, that made her hips buck when I touched it. I smiled, doing as she had, swirling my tongue around it, teasing her, sucking on it lightly, then lashing at it and eventually sucking it into my mouth completely and feeding from it as if starved.

I held on as she humped against my face, enjoying the sound of her moans and the periodic "shit" or "damn Sadie." It didn't take long before she sucked in an angry breath and then dug her hands into my curls, pulling my face to her almost brutally. I increased the intensity of my movements, just as she'd done, until she barked out my name, enjoying the feel of her copious juices as they spilled onto my face and chin. She rode my face for a few moments before releasing my head and allowing me to sit up. I was about to wipe away her juices when she leaned forward and kissed me, proceeding to then lick her own juices from my face in a way that had my insides turning to jelly. Then her dark chestnut eyes met my lighter, amber ones and she smiled.

"Not bad," she whispered huskily, teasingly.

I smiled and snuggled up beside her. I was sleeping again before I even realized it.

*

I woke before her that morning, deciding to take a quick shower and then make some breakfast. As I showered, I wondered about the feelings she had conjured up in my body. My body had experienced things I'd never known were possible...and it had felt absolutely fantastic. The juncture between my thighs, that amazing area I had ignored for most of life, was still tingling, still throbbing. I laughed, wondering if I had turned into a sex fiend. But in addition to those feelings, still churning beneath the surface, I also felt relaxed, comfortable with my own body and what I had shared with Lin. I hadn't expected that. Lin had been so worried that I might be disgusted or repulsed...but I didn't feel that way at all. I had enjoyed the feel of her, the taste of her...the way she'd erased every thought from my head, the way she'd squirmed beneath me, the way she'd grabbed my head and released herself all over my face...I had never realized...could never have imagined...I shook my head, finishing my shower and quickly dressing in a casual, floral dress and flats.

I was quite hungry. Starving, actually, considering I hadn't eaten much of the TV dinner the night before. So, I decided to make scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits. When I peaked into the bedroom, right before the food was ready, I saw Lin was still sleeping. So, grabbing an oversized serving tray, I decided to serve her breakfast in bed. I managed to make it into the bedroom with the heavy tray without spilling anything, resting it on the dresser-top before climbing into bed beside Lin. I leaned into her, pressing my lips to hers as I compelled her to wake from her deep sleep. She responded rather quickly, pulling me to her and deepening the kiss until I was breathless. Her eyes were still closed, but I felt her hands traveling the length of me, searching for the hem of my dress in an attempt to touch my flesh. I giggled, a sound that seemed foreign to me, and wiggled away from her.

"Hey, get back over here," she ordered, her voice deep, raspy with sleep.

"I have breakfast. Sit up and eat woman."

She grinned as did I. She sat up, not bothering to cover up her small chest, and I wondered if I would be able to stay focused long enough to actually eat before the food grew cold. But I managed, placing the tray between us and watching as she ate heartily. I smiled at her, enjoying the image of her lying in my bed, completely relaxed, as I tried to put some weight on her. I could get used to this, I thought to myself.

We ate in silence for the most part, but I had so many questions I wanted to ask. So I decided, in between bites, to dive in.

"Were you born in New York?"

She smiled again, as if acknowledging this was the 'getting to know you' part, and nodded. "Been here all my life."

I nodded, "are your parents still alive?"

She shook her head. "My father was killed when I was a kid. My mother died some years after that. I was raised by my grandmother. She died about 10 years ago."

It dawned on me that she was as alone in this world, like I was. "My parents were killed when I was young too."

She nodded, but didn't ask anything, allowing me to guide the conversation in whatever direction was comfortable for me. I didn't really want to talk about my family at the moment, so I decided to continue prying into her past.

"How old are you?"

She smirked, "old enough. Older than you."

I raised a brow, "how do you know how old I am?"

"I asked Mitchell a long time ago. You're 27, right?"

I hadn't realized she'd researched anything about me...it made me smile. But I also wondered why Mr. Mitchell had been so surprised that I was involved with her if she'd been asking questions about me.

"He's not too happy about me hanging around you," I told her.

That wiped the smile from her face, but she managed to appear casual when she shrugged. "He's just worried about you. My life...this life...it's not easy."

I wasn't sure what she was talking about. Was she talking about being a...was bulldagger the right word? Or was she talking about her connection to Mr. Caruso? I couldn't think of anything to say for a moment...

"How did you start working for Mr. Caruso?"

"My grandmother's boyfriend worked for his father and my grandmother cleaned their house...we grew up around each other."

I wondered if that explained why Mr. Caruso didn't seem to care that Lin was pretending to be a man.

"So...he knows about...about you?" I tried to ask delicately.

She shrugged, "he knows. So does Mitchell. Actually, everyone knows. They just don't talk about it unless I piss them off."

I was quiet for a minute. Then I remembered a question that had bothered me for some time. "Your parents named you Lin? Seems like an odd name for a little girl."

She smiled, "it's a nickname."

My mouth formed into an "o" and she laughed. It had never occurred to me that it wasn't her real name.

"So what's your real name?" It seemed an odd question to ask considering what we'd shared a few hours earlier.

"Linda. Linda Wilson."

"Linda." I repeated the name in my head a few more times...but realized I liked Lin better. It suited her.

She'd finished eating and stood from the bed, allowing me to see her in all her glory. She was thinner than I thought and the same, delicious dark chocolate brown all over. I couldn't help that as I took her in, my body began to respond. She placed our tray on the dresser and made her way back to me, leaning down to kiss me with a passion that had clearly only been on simmer.

"You don't have anywhere to go today, do you?" She asked me huskily.

I shook my head no and she smiled.

"Good."

***

We spent the entire weekend together, talking, cooking (she was surprisingly handy in the kitchen), eating...and being together in every other way imaginable. I think I was getting better at taking care of her considering my willingness to spend time between those wonderfully muscular thighs. I had learned to pay closer attention to the subtle shifts in her body when I was down there, and I'd learned to differentiate between the sounds of mild pleasure, exhaustion, and impending explosion. But I found that there was nothing quite as wonderful as exploring every inch of that neatly trimmed V, except maybe snuggling up against her while we listened to the radio. And the things she did to my body, the heights she took me to...I couldn't even think about them without blushing.

1...34567...10