Sam Spade 01: Case of the Missing Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her head, "No Samantha, Alvin said one day I would find the one I was to devote my life to. My true love he called it." She reaches out to take my hand, "You are the one, my true love."

Shaking my head, I say, "No it's just a command line, Angela, it's not real." I look down at her hand in mine and say softly, "I wish...," my mind finishes the thought, "...it were."

"I will prove it... Remove the commands, Samantha, and I will still love you."

Getting up, I go to the bedroom and fetch my little black book. Inside I kept a copy of the codes that Jimmy the Geek had given me. Coming back, I look at Angela watching me, a tear rolling down her cheek. Sitting beside her, I kiss the tear away and taste its saltiness. Opening the book, I look at the codes, my mind torn with indecision. "What if she doesn't really love me?"

"Read them, Samantha," her voice softly whispers in my ear.

Turning to Angela I kiss her fast then look down and read the codes out loud "Command override priority Alpha Bravo Golf X-ray Kilo Niner." I look at Angela sitting frozen in place and my heart sinks. There was a big part of me that wanted her to be real and not an AP. "How do you feel about Samantha Spade?"

"I am in love with her," Angela answers in a flat mechanical voice.

"Remove program!"

"Ready." She closes her eyes

"Remove all program entries regarding the names Spade, Sam, and Samantha in any combination," I say taking a gulp.

"Processing... Complete." She opens her eyes looking into the distance.

Taking a deep breath I ask, "How do you feel about Samantha Spade?"

"She is my soul mate. I love her," Angela answers

I let my breath out explosively, not having realized I was holding it. "End program," I say shocked and not knowing what to say or do otherwise.

Angela blinks and looks at me, saying, "I love you Samantha Spade." She takes my hands in hers. "I love you." Raising my hands to her lips she kisses them and then looks down. "I was wrong to use capture scent on you. That is not true love." Letting go of my hands she takes the antidote bottle and sprays me in the face with it before I can stop her.

The spray hits me in the face like a slap from a grown man. Rocking back from it, it seems as if the world has taken one step to the left and clicked into focus. Shaking my head to clear the last of the haze I look at Angela surprised. I then catch sight of my fingers. My nails are one inch long instead of the short stubby broken ones they had been a few days ago. Looking down I realize my hair is longer, at least 4 or more inches longer also. "How did you? Why did you?" The words tumble out.

Angela looks at me with a shy smile on her lips, "Forced growth treatment and as to the why, you wanted me to."

I think back to when I asked her to do my makeup, closing my eyes and then it comes rushing back to me. I can hear myself begging her make me beautiful. Tears well up and I sob with the realization of how ugly, how plain I was before. "Thank you for making me beautiful Angela."

"You're welcome my love," she answers.

Standing, I take my drink and look out the window. Her reply strikes a chord in me, a longing for something lost. Looking out but at the same time looking in I try to analyze my feelings. For years I have walked alone. But the last two days, even knowing I was not myself, have been the happiest time I can remember. Do I love Angela? Yes, no, I don't know.

Angela says from the couch, "Samantha?" and when I turn towards her she says, "I didn't mean to hurt you... I love you."

Without thinking further my mind is made up on what I must do. Walking to Angela I sit beside her and reach for the capture scent before spritzing a little on her neck. "Looking her in the eye I catch a hint of the aroma and say, "Help me... Make me yours; make me beautiful, and happy Angela." Wrapping my arms around her I bury my face into her hair, inhaling the scent and kissing her neck as she holds my head in place, cooing to me. Snip, time passes, and when I come to the sun is going down. I don't feel any different and look up at Angela with confusion. "What's wrong? Didn't it take, love?"

"It's OK Samantha" Angela answers stroking my hair lightly. "We will worry about it after we find Alvin."

Sitting up, I smile and kiss her, saying, "Good idea sweet angel" I glance at my watch. "We will be just in time for the opening of the Pink Pussycat." Turning back to Angela I take her hands in mine. "Frankie Desalvo is part of the underworld here. Getting in to see him will be a lot harder than going through the two goons earlier." I pause to think a moment. "We need a plan." With a devilish smile I squeeze Angela's hands and murmur, "I think I have it," as I look at the bottles of capture scent.

Chapter 6, Frankie Desalvo

No one had seen Frankie Desalvo outside of the "Family." He was a man of mystery and had the town clowns in his pocket. If there was something illegal going on in the city odds were that either Frankie had his hands in it or was getting a cut of the profits. It was rumored that he ran his whole operation out of a back room in the Pink Pussycat Club and it was to there that Angela and I drove.

Parking the car in the lot before the club I could see it was doing a brisk business even for a weeknight. Just as I started to open the door a thought came to me. Turning to Angela I rested my hand on her wrist and asked, "Does capture scent effect you?"

Angela looked at me. "Only if you wish it to Samantha, and then only if you are wearing it too," she said softly. "I am yours and no-one will ever change that," she added fiercely.

I give Angela's hand a squeeze and open the door. I had been playing with the idea of packing the weapons in but knew that even with my plan we would stand zero chance of making it into the lion's den with them. Walking around to the trunk I nod to Angela, "It's time." We both remove our trench coats and holsters with the weapons placing them into the trunk. Before slamming the lid, I unbutton my shirt and show more cleavage. Turning to Angela I take the male scent and hand it to her and then using the female version I apply it to myself.

"Good luck love," Angela says, kissing me as she hands the bottle back. I watch as she moves closes and starts inhaling the scent I am wearing more. "Mmmm you smell good," she says breathlessly.

"Good luck," I say, returning the kiss, and as she snuggles up against me nuzzling my neck I stop her. "No angel. This scent is not for you," I smile as she calms down, a pout crossing her kissable lips. Taking her arm in mine I pat it. "Now don't forget your part," I whisper as we walk to the door.

"I won't Samantha," Angela says and puts on a bright and winning smile as we walk up to the doorman.

The doorman who looks as he was cut from the same mold as Fat Johnny's thugs holds out his hand against my chest stopping me. "Sorry ladies, this is a private club."

As I slide to the side so that his hand is against my breast Angela says in a sultry voice, "Are you sure you can't make an exception for us?" She moves up close to him her hand caressing his cheek, "I would be so happy if you did that for me."

The man's eyes glaze as he moves to one side allowing us entry.

I smile at Angela and wink before turning back to the man. "Why don't you go over there...," I said, gesturing towards the bushes to one side of the door, "...and play with yourself."

He just stands there with a dazed look on his face till Angela chimes in, "Yes, why don't you go and not stop till I say so." She winks back at me smiling as he moves off to one side. A moment later we hear the sound of a zipper and soft moans.

Entering the club proper, we are stopped by a pair of goons this time that look like Mutt and Jeff. "Sorry sister, no women allowed," the one to the right says. Beyond them I can see the club; it looks like any other strip club with a center pole and several women, who all look alike, prancing around doing things I could not have believed had I not seen them with my own eyes.

Angela moves up and strokes both men's faces and says, "We have an appointment with Frankie."

Pulling my attention from the show and name that famous face, I add, "It's a surprise for Frankie."

The men's eyes glaze over as Angela says, "Why don't you...," she slides her hand down one of the men's chest, "...escort us back to Frankie's office like a good little boy!" She turns to the other and says, "You can stay here and play with yourself while watching the door."

The first man turns away and starts heading across the club. Taking Angela's arm in mine I walk behind him as if this is an everyday occurrence. Behind us we hear the distinctive sound of a zipper being lowered, and we giggle. Tilting my head towards hers I say softly, "Almost there love, good thinking!"

Reaching the far end of the club floor we stop at a door marked 'Janitor'. The man knocks and then peeks his head in, announcing, "Visitors, boss." From my position I cannot hear what is said but the man continues, "They say they have an appointment." More words, and then he says, "It's a surprise."

Angela says softly behind him, "Surprise from the boys," and the man parrots her words.

After a moment more the man turns to us and says, "Da boss says you can come in."

Angela replies, "Good boy. Why don't you stand guard here so we won't be disturbed with Frankie?"

Giving her a tight squeeze I walk in to the office and stand before the most powerful man in the city. My mind locks up at the sight of Frankie Desalvo; he is a she. Before I realize it I say, "A woman?"

"Come on in Spade and bring your friend with you," Frankie says.

Looking at her I would have never dreamed she was the head of a crime syndicate. She looks like she is a mirror image for the sex bots. "Frankie?" I ask as I come in fully. "You're Frankie Desalvo?"

She stands and comes around the desk and hugs first Angela and then me as if we are long lost cousins. "And you are Samantha Spade." She glances at Angela and says, "And friend!" Looking back at me Frankie smiles, "So to what do I owe the honor of your visit?"

I feel as if I have stepped into a cobra's nest when I was expecting bunny rabbits. "I would like to ask you a few questions Frankie... if I may?" I notice that she seems to be moving closer to me inhaling the scent deeply.

"Sure Samantha... but first... I love that perfume you..." her eyes get big, "...Capture scent?" Frankie whispers, backing and turning to dive towards the desk.

Moving fast, Angela and then I both stop her in her tracks; I smile as I hold her struggling form, "No don't fight Frankie... Relax and be my good girl." I say over and over stroking her face. "Good girl..."

Frankie starts repeating after me, "Good girl," and moves into my touch, moaning with pleasure.

Guiding her over to one of the chairs I sit her down, and then sitting beside her say, "You saw a man named Alvin Williams didn't you?" She nods, looking at me with a dreamy expression. Looking up to Angela I wonder if I look like that when under also. "Why did you see him?"

Frankie smiles at me and says, "Because I wanted to," and starts to giggle like a school girl.

"Why did you want to see him Frankie?"

"He was supposed to have the perfect robot." She looks at me pouting, "He didn't though. It was all fake, a con job to get money." She pouts more, "I could have been rich."

"What did you do to him when you found out the truth?" I ask glancing up at Angela. I was worried about what would happen if she found out Alvin was fish food.

"I kicked him out."

"He left with the Rachel 9 unit?" I say not believing her. "You know to make me happy you have to tell the truth don't you Frankie."

"He rented the unit and left," Frankie says looking at me with big doe like eyes.

Standing, I move over to Angela and whisper, "What do you think?" Looking back at Frankie sitting there looking at me with devotion in her eyes I say, "And what do we do with her so we can live another day?"

Angela looks from me to Frankie, "I think... I think she is telling the truth as far as she knows." Looking back at me she adds, "Doesn't she look a lot like the dancers?"

I smile at Angela and give her a quick kiss. "Frankie, will you take off all your clothes for me?" I ask. As she strips down I look her over. My first thought was correct; either Frankie was the model for the Rachel 9 units or she had had plastic surgery to make herself look like one of them. I rest my hands on either side of her face cupping it and say, "You are in for a treat."

Frankie smiles up and nuzzles my hands with her face as if she were a cat.

"You are a Rachel 9 unit... living only for pleasure." I say moving one hand to cup her breast and pinch her nipple. "When the club closes you will come back here and go to sleep." I smile as she nods to my words, "By day you will be Frankie and by night Rachel 9."

Frankie smiles and says, "Day Frankie, night Rachel 9"

Nodding I agree, "Yes, day Frankie, night Rachel 9." I look around for a cloth and not finding anything, raise my skirt and remove my panties. "Skirt?" I think to myself and look at Angela a question in my eye. She just smiles in return. "I will have to deal with it later," I think to myself. Taking the female scent, I spray my panties crotch with it. Handing the panties to Frankie I say, "Smell them... worship them!"

Frankie rubs the panties over her face nuzzling them and the scent as I continue, "Every night at 9:30 I want you to make sure you are alone. When you are alone you will worship the panties so you can become Rachel 9." Frankie nods as she holds the panties to her face. "Good girl. Now get dressed and put the panties somewhere safe."

Frankie gets dressed, walks to behind the desk, and opens a floor safe. She takes one last nuzzles of the panties before locking them away.

"When 9:30 strikes you remember what you must do," I say. Turning to Angela I say quietly, "'What do you think love?"

Angela nods and then raises a finger. "One more thing." Turning towards Frankie she says, "Frankie?" As Frankie looks up she adds, "You will remember Samantha coming and talking to you but you did not help her and sent her packing." She pauses a moment and says, "Do you understand?"

Frankie looks at me and I nod. In her normal tone of voice, she says, "Look Spade. I got nothing for you. He came, we talked, he left... now get out." With that she starts doing paperwork and ignoring us.

"Thank you for your time Frankie," I say as we head to the door.

"Oh, and Spade?" Frankie says as I start to open the door. "If you speak a word of this you're dead."

"Yes Frankie," I say nodding towards her.

Leaving the office, I note the time and head to the bar. "Water please," I say to the Rachel 9 unit working behind it. Taking my glass, I turn and sip it. "Any moment now!" I say softly to Angela, watching the door.

Not five minutes pass when Frankie walks out of the office in her birthday suit and moves to the center pole. As she is dancing I turn to Angela and nod towards the front door. "Let's get out of here." As we exit I hand Angela the keys, saying, "Will you drive please?"

Taking them Angela asks, "Where to now?"

"Let's go home, love. Tomorrow we will find Alvin," I say feeling drained from the stress of Frankie. As she drives I smile and say, "I guess it didn't take after all. Leaning over to kiss her cheek, I say softly, "Thank you for the skirt."

Chapter 7, Alvin

Waking, I rolled over in bed and laid there looking at my sweet angel, Angela, as she lay next to me with her eyes closed. Reaching out my hand I wipe wisps of hair from her face and as her eyes open and lock on mine I say, "Good morning love."

In reply she snuggles close and kisses me deeply. Smiling, her hand stroking my face she asks, "Sleep well darling?"

"You are the cure to my nightmares," I say, kissing her before getting up. Heading to the shower, I marvel that in the time that we have been together I have not had one single nightmare.

In short order Angela joins me in the shower and we take our sweet time bathing each other slowly. It is not till we get out and are standing side by side drying each other off that I realize we could be twins other than hair color. Feeling coolness below, I look at myself in the mirror and realize somewhere I have lost my bush and now I am cleanly shaven just as is my Angela. With each discovery of a change in myself I find instead of worry and fear just excitement and joy. Angela is doing what I had asked of her.

Over breakfast Angela asks, "You said last night you knew how to find Alvin?" She looks at me with hope in her eyes.

"Yes, I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier love." I reach across the table to take her hand in mine. "I think with a little research I can narrow it down and with a little help from a friend we will have Alvin in hand by this evening." I smile happily at her. "Do you have a computer terminal I can use?"

"Alvin has one in his study. Secure and encrypted access," Angela says as if everyone has one.

"Then it should be a boat race," I reply. I follow her down the hall to a room with a dead bolt on the door.

Opening it, Angela shows me in and points to the computer. "Here it is, love," she says. She sits herself on a chair and watches as I walk around looking at the pictures he has scattered around.

Stopping at one I pick it up and look at it closer. Three figures standing arm in arm, two men with a woman between them. As I stare at it I recognize the three. Feeling the blood pounding hard I set it down and head to the computer. I now have a good idea where he is. Turning on the computer I start searching the past news issues for information relating to Alvin. It does not take me long to find what I am looking for. I stare at the screen a long time not moving, and still staring at the article I say, "I know where Alvin is, love. But before we go to him I need to see someone." I turn to her and ask, "Will you come with me?"

Angela stands and comes to me. "Of course love. Where you go, I go... together forever..."

I turn off the computer, stand and move into her arms. "Together forever," I say as I hold her tight.

Leaving the house, we drive downtown to see Jimmy the Geek. As we enter his shop I turn the deadbolt and set the away sign. I lead Angela back to his counter. As usual, he is not at the counter. I reach out and ding the bell, sitting there like something from another age.

Jimmy comes out from the back and, at the sight of me, stops dead in his tracks, the color fading from his face. Even though he did not say a word, his reaction to seeing me this way confirmed my idea. "You knew!" I say in way of hello while looking him in the eye.

Jimmy, not looking at me, says softly, "Yeah."

Moving forward I turn his head to face me. I see the tears in his eyes and say simply, "I forgive you James."

For the second time that I can remember the Geek hugs me tight, only this time he is sobbing. I look to Angela and move my lips, "Help me."

Angela moves forward and enfolds us in a three-way hug. "It's OK, it's OK," she says softly while holding me holding him.

After a time, I say softly, "Where is he Jimmy? Dad's place?" At his nod I lift his tear streaked face and kiss him lightly on the lips, "Goodbye Jimmy, take care of yourself."

I take Angela's hand in mine and turn to leave. "Red?" Jimmy says as he sniffs back tears. As I turn back to him he continues, "I am glad you know Samantha."

Reaching the car, I kiss and nuzzle Angela's neck. "Love me, promise you will never leave me," my voice muffled in her hair.

She strokes my hair and replies, "I love you, we are soul mates bound together forever."