Sam Spade 01: Case of the Missing Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look into her eyes and kiss her feeling euphoric from her words. "Next stop Alvin," I say as I start the car.

Driving to Dad's house was like a trip down memory lane. He and I had not talked, nor had he invited me to visit, since I moved out. When he died, I did not bother cleaning out the house. As far as I was concerned the house and everything in it could burn to the ground and I would not shed a crocodile tear. And yet here I was driving there with my lover to find someone.

Pulling up and stopping in the driveway I say, "Here we are." Getting out, I walk around to Angela's side and we climb the porch together hand in hand. Ringing the doorbell, I say, "Bet you a kiss that a Rachel 9 answers the door."

Angela looks at me and smiles, "Deal!"

The door opens and there stands a Rachel 9 sexbot, in her full glory. Turning to Angela I say, "Pay up love," ignoring the robot and the man who I know must be watching from somewhere, and collect my reward.

The sexbot says in a voice that sounds as if she is inviting you to share carnal knowledge with her, "May I help you?"

"I... we have come to see Alvin Williams. Please announce us," I say, turning back to the robot.

"I am sorry but the...," the robot starts and then stops, "Please enter and follow me." Again there is something in the voice that wants you to jump her and sample her pleasures. But I had something better than any sexbot could ever have.

Following the Rachel unit, we go into the living room to find Alvin standing there. Angela runs to him and hugs him. "Brother, I was so worried. Are you OK?" She holds him at arm's length looking him over. Assuring herself that he is unharmed she moves to me and says, as she puts her arm around my waist, "Alvin, this is Samantha Spade, my lover and soul mate."

I look at Angela. "Alvin and I know each other my love." Turning to Alvin I say, "Don't we Uncle Alvin." I give Angela's waist a squeeze before moving to Alvin. "I know about the fire; the nightmares I have been having are from it. But I don't know all of it. Please, please help me remember."

Alvin looks at me and then Angela before dropping heavily into a chair. I kneel before him and reaching out a hand behind me, I feel Angela come, sit next to me, and wrap her arms around me. Together, she and I wait for answers.

"It all started five years ago, Samantha," he says looking down at us. "Robert called me in a frantic state. You had come out of the closet and confronted him with your girlfriend," he says closing his eyes as the past unfolds. "In his anger he drove you out with his words." He shakes his head at the memory, "You and your lover were in an accident as you drove away... The car..." the words catch in his throat.

Looking up at him I say softly, "Caught fire and burned."

Alvin nods. "Yes, Angela was the lucky one. She died in the accident. But you burned." He buries his face in his hands and sobs. Raising it once more, he looks at me through the tears and I can see the pain in his eyes, "Robert came to me, with the idea of bringing you back."

"I'm... I'm an AP?" I say with shock in my voice.

"He was my brother, you're my niece Samantha. How could I say no?" Alvin says, pleading with me. "Robert called in favors from all around for the items needed. Only one other person knew the truth about you."

"Jimmy" I say. "Jimmy the Geek was in on it wasn't he?" I look at Angela and hug her tightly.

Alvin nods and says, "He helped save your brain." Alvin touches my temple lightly, "Inside a carbon fiber skull. But when you came back you were cold and heartless." Closing his eyes Alvin says, "Robert could never forgive himself for killing his little girl and her angel."

Opening his eyes, Alvin looks at Angela and then back at me. "After Robert died I realized you were missing your other half, your soul mate." He leans down and strokes Angela's hair lightly, "I did the best I could to bring her back for you Samantha." He looks down and dropping his hand says softly, "I'm so sorry."

I sit there stunned, confused at first but with a look at Angela, the answer becomes clear to me. "Alvin... Uncle," I whisper, and when he looks at me I add, "I forgive you and father." I glance at Angela and see her nod back at me, "We forgive you." Standing up, I straighten my sun dress and smile down at him. Bending over, I kiss him on the cheek, "Thank you." Turning to Angela I say, "Shall we go home angel?"

Angela smiles and, bending over, kisses Alvin's other cheek, "Thank you for giving me my soul mate back." She looks at me, "Yes my love, let's go home. We have a lot of catching up to do."