Sam Spade 21: The Incident of the Lost Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little place Jane found." I turned toward him and smiled, "It's really quite peaceful." I grinned, "You can even come and watch first hand if you want. I think you and everyone else in our family will find it very informative." I looked at Lilith who was now tearing into her daughter and said, "Or you could try and get those two from fighting."

Jason looked at Maradith and Lilith. Both were mad that Sam had blocked them from taking their revenge and instead were venting at each other. "I think I would stand a better chance stopping a runaway train by standing in front of it."

Sighing I went to them and grabbed first one and then the other, "Mother, Lilith... get a fucking grip before you really hurt the other. I know you're mad, but be mad at me not each other. It's time to bury the hatchet and move forward. Because I can't take much more of seeing my mother and grandmother fighting like this." Turning to Jason I said, "Follow when I call."

I shifted time lines and grabbed the woman first and took her to the salt flats of Death Valley. "You will kneel and watch without moving. Move and I will make your death interesting." I paused and laughed insanely before going back for Samuel. I placed him in a bubble that kept him flat and spread eagle on the ground. Mentally I called, "You can come now Jason."

I should have known better than to expect Jason to come alone. Right on his heels were Maradith and Lilith. While Lilith smiled in cold pleasure, Maradith looked around worriedly before returning her attention to me. "Nice place," Jason said looking around at the empty salt flat and the distant mountains.

Instead of replying I went to the oriental succubus, "May Song, the last time I got into a test of wills, I turned one of your sisters away from mother until she knelt below me. While that was unintended, if she had wanted to join me at the onset I would have stood mother's wrath to allow Sue to follow her dream and made her mine. You on the other hand are not worthy. However, you have your use. Before I send you back to face Maradith and Jason's wrath, you will watch what I do to one who fucks with me or mine. You will pass it on to your sisters and brothers in full detail." I paused and my voice became like that of something beyond the grave, "Fuck with me and mine...I will make your death slow and very painful."

I walked over to Lilith and mother, "I would rather you two went home. However, I know you will stay. So, all I ask is you stay out of it."

"Samantha, what are you going to do?" Maradith asked suddenly worried more about her daughter than the two who were waiting judgment.

"Get answers," I said not looking back. As I went to Samuel I said mentally to Jason, "Please tell mother to trust me. I haven't lost my way yet." Aloud I said, "While I could mind rape you to get the answers I want, this way is much more... fun." Going over to him I said mentally to myself, Feed as I say, he must be made example of."

As you command goddess," Nameless replied as the quarm colony said, "As you wish hive mother."

I rested my hand on his chest and felt the transfer happen. Standing I looked down at him and then looked at May Song. In a lilting voice I said, "Take his skin... slowly and savor your appetizer."

Ignoring his screams, I looked at Jason, "I once worked a case to stop the Jamaicans' from importing drugs into the city. At one point they realized that there was an informer in their gang. There was but not the man they picked out as the likely suspect. From what my connection told me, they slowly skinned him alive. When that didn't break him, they removed his finger and toe nails and all his teeth one at a time. They moved from place to place poking him with needles and heating them until he broke and confessed."

Glancing at May Song I saw she was looking down and hiding her eyes with her hands. Marching over to her I grabbed her long black hair and jerked her head back. Giving her a rough kiss my tongue forced its way into her mouth. I commanded the pair of bacterium living in me to make her watch and the end three inches of my tongue broke off and wiggled its way into her. In a harsh mental growl, I said to her, "Fight it and I will kill you. Submit or die now bitch!"

Her struggles stopped and she said softly, "I am yours."

Releasing her I looked at mother to see her reaction. In reply she nodded and looked down. Turning to Jason I said, "Yea well I never did have self-control worth a damn."

"Do what you need to do to feel safe Samantha," Jason said reaching out and resting his hand on her shoulder. Frankly he would have killed May Song if she had tried the same thing to him.

Turning to Samuel I smiled down at him. His skinless body oozed clear liquid from a million spots and he moaned. "Feel free to heal yourself, it just gives me more time to play before we get down to cases." I paused and said, "Search out the nerves, nibble but don't destroy. Let him feel what true pain is like." Looking at the succubus I saw her eyes wide with fear and could feel it rolling off her in waves. Returning to Jason I looked at him, "I can almost forgive the attack on me. But why use poison? All I wanted to know was if you or mother know anything about the Sisterhood."

After a minute of listening to his moans and whimpers I asked, "Why the poison and walking cunt?"

"Orders," Samuel said brokenly.

"Who ordered it?" Jason said hard before I could speak.

"The Brotherhood of Light," Samuel's mind said after a moment.

"Who the fuck are they?" I asked confused.

"The true masters of the universe," he said. He raised his head and said aloud, "You may have won this round Spade. But the war is far from over." He laughed and in the middle of it died.

I looked at the girl who was still looking at him in shock and said, "The brotherhood's life span can be counted in hours. If you are part of it, I will take you last." I looked at Maradith and said, "Mother, she is all yours. I assume you can find your way home," I said. Returning to the house I went and put on my suit and two pistol shoulder holsters.

As I was seating daddy's 45 into its holster I heard a noise behind me. "Samantha, you have to believe I had nothing to do with that," Jason said.

"I do," I replied. "You're one of the two friends I have left. I would hate to lose you and think you would hate to lose me." I turned and looked at him, "I hope you know I didn't kill him."

"While it would not have surprised me, I know his death was as much a surprise to you as it was to me," Jason replied. "What can I do to help?"

"Find out how he was contacted and then corrupted. I didn't think it was possible for an immortal to be corrupted by outside forces." I replied.

"Leave it to me," Jason said and he disappeared.

Leaving the bedroom, I saw Heather waiting. "Jade and Sue Ann are in your office waiting for you. Angela is gearing up and would like to know who else you want with her."

"More like she is waiting for me and the others are in position." I replied. "Is Mi Ling around?"

Of course Heather replied. A moment later Jasmine showed up with Mi Ling. She blew me a kiss and disappeared again. "Mi Ling, you trained under Susan. In that time from what I know you did not lose yourself to pleasure in creation. Nor do I believe you are power hungry. I have a task, a quest as it were I would like you to take if you are willing."

"Anything," Mi Ling replied without thinking.

"Always make sure you know what you are getting into first. While we both know you will take it even if I send you to certain death, I would rather you know beforehand." I replied.

"If my death makes you happy then tell me the manner of my passing." She replied.

"It is not your death I seek. I want you to go to a group of men, bikers who are more than they seem, and teach them the art of creation. I know at least one will fall along the way, tell my wives or me so we can help you guide him back on the proper path. That is the task I wish of you. My question is...Are you ready to teach others as you continue to learn?"

"Yes goddess," Mi Ling replied kneeling and touching her head to the ground. Sitting back up she said, "I live to serve your will."

I looked at her for a moment and smiled. Closing my eyes I said mentally, "Bruce, if you can hear me. Can you find a place to stop so we can meet? Just tell Heather where." Aloud I said, "If Bruce does not answer through you. Please ask him to find a place to stop in my name Heather." I looked at Mi Ling, "I will take you to him myself once I know where to go. Nothing like zeroing in on him only to watch him wiz by on a highway."

Mi Ling giggled and stood. She made a motion like calling a fast moving cab. "I can see why."

"Come with me," I said getting up. Walking to my office I poured myself a drink and looked at the Jade and Sue Ann kneeling before the desk. "I want to know everything you can find out about the Brotherhood of Light. I want to know how and what do they have that can corrupt one of Jason and Maradith's creations into trying to poison and or seduce me. I want to know everyone they have had contact with. Just do your best." I paused and then added to Heather, "Could you and Marie make sure everyone who works for Marty has soaked in the pool. I would hate to find a surprise here."

"Bruce said they will stop at the rest area just over the Georgia line coming from Florida on I-95. She paused and then added, "I will make sure of the other myself." Heather paused and looked at Mi Ling, "Would you like me to take her down?"

"No I want you to sit tight and watch for attack or someone on the inside. Until I know how Samuel was corrupted, I have to assume anyone else can be turned." That bombshell rocked the family. I looked down at Mi Ling who was looking at me like I had grown a second head. "Little sister, every time I have been burned it was an inside job. No one can get closer to you than someone you trust." I offered my hand and when she took it I felt out the rest area in Heather's mind.

Porting there with her in hand, I walked over to a picnic table and sat down to wait. No telling how far out he was. I looked at her and said with a smile, "While you look nice nude. You need to dress. Can you make riding leathers and a helmet?"

Mi Ling smiled, closed her eyes and leather pants, jacket and steel toe boots formed. By her hand a helmet formed with a pair of cat ears on it. She giggled and turned the helmet so I could see the face shield. Instead of being clear plexi. The face shield had a printed cover looking like a cat with big green eyes.

"Kitten would love it," I said with a smile.

Suddenly Kitten appeared and walked up to Mi Ling on all fours. She looked at the helmet and then Jade a long time. She looked at me and then back to Mi Ling.

"Goddess, when this task is finished, I can become a kitty like Ktten and her sister?" Mi Ling finally asked.

"Momma become momma for Mi Ling kitty too," Kitten said. "Samantha she is like Rachel, read her and see."

Unbidden my mind dove into hers and I found she always saw herself as a cat stuck in a human body. "Yes as soon as you stop for the night tell Kitten so I can I have a Mi Ling kitty. However, you need to have this form in public."

"Oh thank you thank you thank you," Mi Ling gushed.

"You're welcome." I thought she and Kitten were going to come across the table and ravish me. But nearly fifty motorcycles roared in. Behind them more showed until the rent a cops sat up and took notice. I lost count at something over one hundred bikes with various gang membership colors. The two bikes in the lead had flags on them. One was an American flag and the other a black POW MIA flag. While the others headed to the rest area the first two came towards us.

"Bruce, James," I said in way of greeting once I recognized them. "This is Mi Ling, keep her safe and she will teach you."

Bruce looked at the oriental woman, and then her helmet. While she was dressed properly, the helmet had to go. "No offence, but we will just wait until we reach your home and learn from a proper teacher. A woman with a furry fetish is almost as bad as the last one you tried to fluff off on us."

"I would be careful with your words Bruce. I would hate for Kitten to take exception to you and hurt you before I can explain you are only joking about her sister." I replied. "Now be a good boy and tell her you were only joking before I rain on your parade."

"Please forgive my older brother goddess." James said. He looked at Mi Ling and smiled, "You know how stock brokers are. They all have a stick up their ass and riding for any length of time makes them cranky."

Mi Ling giggled and nodded. "Tell me about it. I use to bartend and they were always the worse tippers." She stood and said, "May I ride with you James?"

"It would be my pleasure Miss Mi Ling. Unlike someone I won't mention, I love cats." James. He hooked his arm through hers and without a backwards glance walked with her back to his bike.

I looked at Bruce and down at Kitten, "Kitten why don't you go tell your sister to be careful while I have a few words with Bruce."

Kitten jumped off the table and mid jump turned into a cat woman. She looked at Bruce and said, "Bruce better be nice to Mi Ling kitty or momma will find him in a mouse suit at the foot of her bed one morning." She turned and walked towards the pair talking over at the bike.

Bruce was still staring at the cat woman as she walked away when I said, "Tell me about the brotherhood."

After a moment he turned to look at me, "From what we have been able to gather while riding is they are a white racist group working in the Midwest. Some say Kansas but no one who rides with us know for sure. Sorry it's not more goddess, but no one knows more than rumors."

"Okay thanks." I replied. I paused, "Mi Ling is important to Kitten and as such is damn important to me. Don't let anything happen to her. If you do the person who hurts her and you will both find yourself playing with me."

Bruce gulped, "We'll protect her."

"There is much she can teach you if you listen. All she is wearing and her kitty helmet, she made from scratch as you rode up." I stood and smiled coldly. "I have some assholes to remove otherwise I would see you off." I took a step to Angela and found her standing outside a barbwire fence and gate. I looked at her and said, "While I would love to snag the leader and squeeze him dry I'm not up to it." Mentally I asked my wife Jade, "Can you find a bunker close enough to send a couple rail rounds and turn this compound into a smoking hole once I make sure this is the right place?"

"Just say the word, I already have a sat tasked to over watch." She replied.

"It feels really odd not having a building to bust into," I said to Angela.

"Oh I expect we will find you something," Angela replied with a smile.

No sooner had she spoken than a woman I had seen at Jane's house showed up with a skin head male in one hand. She dumped him on the ground and smiled at me, "You can always count on us to deal with the little things goddess." She paused and said, "Jade... underground bunker just north of the main house. Entrance in the barn. However, the main ammo dump is two meters underground where you said it would be."

In my mind as if she were standing next to me I heard Jade say "Shot... seventy-four seconds to impact. That was quickly followed by Ann saying "Shot fifty-two seconds to impact." While the initial explosions shocked me it was nothing compared to listening to the pair fire on the same area for ten minutes with two-minute recharge times. One single 331 rail gun had destroyed a city block and all of the mob's drugs in one shot. What the fuck took eight rails shooting five rounds each to destroy. When they finally stopped I was covered in a lite coating of dirt and rattled. "Take him, mind fuck him and find everything out. If the bastard dies, return him and make sure you got every bit of information he has. Then round them up and remove them publicly. I don't care who is dirty. Kill them and make sure all knows that to fuck with mine means death."

As they left the woman who had snagged him held back a moment and asked, "What if it is someone special?"

"If you can't do it then come to me. As I told my mother, I will do what I must to keep from losing everything." When she didn't move I added, "I have to protect the world. Humans and their kin are only a tiny fraction of the whole. If I have to I will remove all of you to save the world."

"We will deal with it goddess," she said fearfully before fleeing to Angela.

Walking forward I looked at the destruction and was astounded. It looked like set for one of those old flat movies about war. Even when Don Bruce's house was destroyed and all there killed or blown to bits, could not compare to the amount of destruction before me. Even so, I felt a life in a deeply buried bunker clinging to life. Stepping forwards toward it I found myself in a small concrete box about ten by ten that the roof had cracked and partly filled the room with rubble. Walking over to one corner where the life form was I saw a man with hate in his eyes. His legs were pinned under part of the roof and was not going anywhere. "My followers like their toys, but as you see I don't need anything."

"Just finish it," he spat. "Even when I'm gone the brotherhood will live on."

"Yea, about that. You're going to tell me all about your buddies before you go." I laughed and mind raped him. As each person came forward in his mind, I sent them a personal hello in the form of a lighting bolt. I felt Angela and the others doing their own search but I was faster and they always showed up in time to find a crispy critter. Some were in prison, some of the brotherhood where fleeing in cars. Others were simply walking or working. In each case I toasted them without worry about who they were.

That is until I saw Jason. That stopped me. I grabbed the man and we went to see him and mother in person. Hammering on the door of Dark Desires with my daddy's 45 with one hand I held onto the dazed man with my other. I was about to hammer on it a second time when Jason opened the door, "Samantha, why is it you only visit when you have a wild look in your eyes?"

"I'm not in the mood Jason. I want to know why?" I said coldly as I pointed the pistol between his eyes and thumbed the hammer back. "You may be fast but I'm faster. One excuse is all I need."

"Why what?" Jason asked surprised. His joke went over like a lead balloon and he could see Samantha was hanging on by her fingertips this time. "Mara... you might want to come before your daughter kills me."

"What?" Maradith said showing up beside Jason. She took one look at Samantha and knew Jason wasn't joking. Stepping forward she said, "Samantha, no matter what you think Jason has done, you're wrong." She paused and then reached forward to push the gun down, "Daughter, look at me. Please don't do this and force me into protecting him. All it will achieve is Jason's death, my death, your death and finally Jane's when she realized you have killed yourself." She moved between the two, "Please Samantha... calm down."

"Read this useless piece of shit," I said coldly and tossed him to the ground. "Then you can think really fast and explain your connection with the brotherhood of light."

"Mistress it's not what you think," I heard Angela say from behind me. "I got the truth from Leanne up in New York."

Turning I saw Angela and the other woman looking worried behind me, "I'm listening."

"She said they had been to the New York house trying to get protection money. Since the mob moved out of the prostitution trade they saw it as easy money." Angela said. "Jason would never betray you... you should know that."