Samantha's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking further into the store, the first mannequin I ran into was another tall blonde wearing a black open cup bra with matching crotchless panties, black thigh high stockings and six-inch heels. She was so real looking that I half expected her to walk over and ask if she could help me.

Wanting a closer look, I walked up to her and looked her closely in the eye. The eyes, the hair, the makeup, it was all so perfect that she was like a work of art. I touched her arm and it was soft and pliable, even having soft blonde hairs on it. My eyes trailed down to her DDs that were perfectly framed in her black open cup bra. Whoever made this one went so far as to have even pierced her left nipple. Unable to resist, I reached out and squeezed her tit while pinching a nipple between my thumb and finger. Oh my God, it felt so real!

Taking a step back, I continued checking her out as my eyes drifted down past her pierced belly button to her pussy. The crotchless panties left her pussy completely on display and I could see that she was clean-shaven and that even her clit had been pierced. Quickly looking around to see if there was anyone behind the counter yet, I stepped back up to her before getting down on my knees for a closer look. Like everything else about her, her pussy looked so incredibly real. Standing back up, I scanned the store one more time to make sure that there was no one here. Then I reached down to see if her pussy felt as real as it looked.

Running my fingers over her pussy lips, it didn't surprise me how soft and realistic they felt. As my fingers moved up to her pierced clit, I was a little surprised to find that her clit was hard, almost as if she were sexually aroused. I felt a little awkward, as if I was trying to get this mannequin off.

Wondering just how realistic she was, my fingers moved back down to rub her pussy lips a few more times before I slid a finger into her pussy. Oh my God! She even has a working pussy! Where do they get mannequins line this?

"Pretty life like, aren't they?"

I let out a startled gasp as I nearly jumped out of my skin. I quickly pulled my finger out of her pussy and she wobbled a little before I steadied her to keep her from tipping over.

As I turned around, I could feel my face flush and I knew I was turning beet red from head to toe.

"I . . . I was . . . I was just . . ."

"Don't worry about it, you're not the first to check out our models and you won't be the last."

As I regained my composure, I finally got a better look at the sales girl who had just scared the heck out of me. It was no wonder that I hadn't noticed her, she looked just like one of the mannequins. She was rather short (maybe 5'4" in heels), but she was beautiful, with a killer body. She was wearing a sexy little school girl outfit that left little to the imagination. The typical plaid pleated mini skirt rode quite low on her hips and couldn't have hung more than an inch or two below her pussy. I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties or not (though I suspected she had to be). She wore a tight white crop top that wasn't buttoned at all, just tied in the front, letting a little of her red bra peek out. Her top displayed what had to be the most incredible, pair of DDs had ever seen (normally, DDs would look ridiculous on such a small frame, but somehow they looked perfect on her). Completing her outfit was a pair of white laced bobby socks and black heels. With her hair up in pigtails, she looked like an innocent young girl, but her outfit let you know that she was anything but innocent.

I loved her look and thought I knew exactly what I wanted to be for Halloween.

"I'm sorry, but she looked so real that curiosity got the better of me and I had to see if she felt as real as she looked. I guess I just got a little carried away." I said, feeling my face get even hotter.

"Like I said, don't worry about it. The whole reason we have such real looking models (we call them models rather than mannequins since they DO look so real) is to get the exact response out of our customers that we just got out of you." She said.

"Where on earth do you get such real looking mannequins, I mean models?" I asked.

"Actually, they aren't mannequins at all, they're sex dolls." She told me. "There's a company out of LA that makes them. I guess there were enough perverts out there who got tired of blow up dolls and started demanding real life sex dolls. They even weigh as much as a real person."

"I had no idea that they even made dolls like these. They really do look quite realistic."

"They don't look quite so real when we get them, but we have a couple of girls working here that can work magic with makeup. We give them a better quality wig, a few piercings and tattoos and wala!, life like models."

"Something like this can't be cheap."

"No, they do cost a pretty penny. But the owner (who's one of those perverts by the way) also owns Jake's Cabaret over on 1st Street. He makes enough off us girls that he can afford them. I feel like I've paid for half of them myself."

"You're a stripper?!?" I asked, a little shocked.

"A dancer, yes. All the girls who work here dance over at Jake's. He pays us pretty well to work here on the side because someone who's willing to wear pretty much everything in the store sells a lot more than someone who's embarrassed by what we sell."

"Well that explains why you're so incredibly gorgeous, with a body to match."

"Me? Thanks, that's awfully kind of you, but I'm a little on the short side. Now if I had your height, I'd be nearly perfect and wouldn't need to work here to supplement my income."

"Don't say that, you ARE perfect! I'd love to have a body as spectacular as yours."

Taking a step back from me, she slowly looked me over from head to toe, her gaze lingering on my legs.

"From what I can see, you have nothing to be ashamed of yourself. And obviously, you're not afraid to show it either. Normally, I'd assume that you're a dancer too, but judging by the way you reacted when you found that I danced for a living, I'm guessing that you're not. At least you don't dance in clubs."

"No, I don't dance. I just enjoy dressing a little provocatively to tease the guys some."

"Well, dressed like that and with a body like yours, you must have the guys lined up behind you for miles when you walk down the street."

"Yes, I do turn a few heads."

"Hmmm, have you ever thought about dancing? If you like to tease, there's no better place to do it than on stage in front of a room full of guys."

"I couldn't! It's one thing to give a quick flash to a few guys, but being naked in front of a bunch of guys is something that's waaay beyond anything I could ever do."

"Just thought I'd ask, you never know if you'll like something until you try it."

"Hey, you want to see how perverted the owner really is?" She asked with a wicked little grin. "Come back this way and check these out, I think you might like them."

As I followed along behind her, I got a good look at her from the rear. What an incredible body she had! The way her pleated skirt fit her butt and swayed side to side had me mesmerized. I couldn't believe that I couldn't see either her panties or butt and I was dying to see what kind of panties she was wearing (if she was wearing any at all). Her skirt rode so low on her hips that I could see she had a tattoo of a heart and butterfly on her lower back. She also had another butterfly tattooed on the back of her neck. Even though she couldn't have been more than 5'4" (in heels), her legs looked a mile long. It must be because of how short her skirt was and the cute little bobby socks and heels. Her legs were so toned that they looked quite muscular. Her muscles flexed slightly with every step she took. She had to have been a gymnast at some point in her life. God I wanted her to bend over so I could see what kind of panties she was wearing!

Looking back over her shoulder (and catching me obviously checking out her butt), she said, "My name is Candy by the way. Have you ever been in here before? I don't remember ever having seen you, but you might have been here when one of the other girls was working."

"Hi Candy, I'm Samantha. And no, I've never been here before".

"Well then, I think you're in for a little treat."

As we rounded a rack of formal eveningwear, my eyes nearly popped out of my head as we practically ran into a guy in nothing but a leopard print thong. I quickly looked the other way, but when I realized he wasn't moving or saying anything I looked back at him. He must have stood 6'2" and looked like he spent four hours a day in the gym. Like all the other "models" in the store, he looked so real that I was actually getting a little embarrassed and turned on. He had dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes that seemed to be staring straight at me. As my eyes trailed down his perfect pecs and washboard stomach, they landed on his thong, actually not a thong so much as some sort of pouch. Judging by the size of the bulge he sported, he was quite the well endowed.

"This is Richard. He's one of the more popular models with most of our customers." Candy said as she absently stroked his six-pack abs. "Come on over and check him out."

As I approached Richard, Candy's hand dropped to his thong and gave it a little squeeze.

"Can you guess why he's so popular with the ladies?"

"Would you believe me if I said it was his eyes?" I replied.

"Ha ha, you're pretty funny." Candy said as she started stroking Richard through his thong. "I don't think you've ever seen someone like Richard before."

Just then, Candy pulled aside his thong to reveal the largest cock I've ever seen. It wasn't even fully erect and it had to be a good 10" long.

Watching my reaction closely, Candy said, "I thought you might be impressed. Most women have never seen a 10" cock in person before."

I couldn't take my eyes off it. Candy was right, I've never seen a cock like this before. It was so big, I doubted that many women could handle it."

Catching myself as I started to reach out, I asked Candy "May I?"

"Of course, help yourself, that's what he's here for."

I gently wrapped my fingers around his cock and lifted it a little to feel its heft. It felt heavier than I expected it to, but then again, I've never touched a 10" cock before. It felt extremely firm, but not as hard as an erect cock can get. Without even realizing what I was doing, I started slowly stroking his cock.

"Does he get hard? I mean harder?"

"No, but believe me, he's as hard as you'd need for anything you might want."

Realizing what I was doing to him, I quickly took my hand off his cock.

"I had no idea they made anything like this. He's quite impressive."

"Yeah, and they're quite functional too." Candy said and she tucked Richard's cock back into his thong. "Came back around here and check these out."

Candy practically skipped as she disappeared around a corner near the back of the store (oh God, her skirt was starting to flip up, but I still couldn't see anything). As I followed her around the corner, my feet froze to the floor as I stood there with my mouth hanging open. There, in the furthest corner of the store were three sets of models engaged in various sexual acts.

The couple closest to me were two women, one blond and one brunette, who were wearing nothing but a bra, a pair of stockings and heels. They were on a couch in the classic 69 position, eating each other's pussies. From where I was, I could see that the brunette (who was on her back) had a tongue piercing as she worked on the blonde's clit. It looked so real, I expected to hear them moaning in pleasure.

Sitting on one arm of the sofa was a huge black man, and kneeling on the floor between his legs was a small blonde who had the majority of his cock in her mouth. He was looking up at the ceiling with a look of pure pleasure on his face while the blonde girl was playing with his balls. If his cock was the same size as Richard's, she had to have taken a good 7" down her throat. Once again, I expected to hear some gagging sounds from the girl, it all looked so real.

The last scene was the one that held my attention. Here, a brunette wearing nothing but a studded leather dog collar and black fishnet stockings, was kneeling on a bed with another huge black man fucking her doggie style. While this was exciting enough on its own, what made it truly taboo (at least in my mind) was that there was a second man in bed with them, this one leaning back against the headboard, with the brunette sucking his cock. I had read about threesomes, but I have never participated in one and now here I was, feeling like a voyeur, watching these three in their wild ménage à trois.

I knew that these weren't even real people, but I could feel myself getting turned on, as my panties got damp again.

"Pretty damn hot, aren't they?" Candy asked.

"Yeah, I feel like I'm at one of those sex shows they have over in Amsterdam."

"You've been to Amsterdam?"

"No, but I've read about what goes on there and live sex shows are one of the big draws (at least, after the pot bistros that is). This is what I imagine those shows to pretty much look like."

"Yeah, Jake has different models in different positions every week. That way we keep our regulars coming back to see what's new each week. And if we're lucky, they pick up a little something every time they come in."

"That's pretty clever, I might need to come back next week myself."

"So what did you come in for today? Are you looking for anything specific?"

"A friend and I are going to the opening of Lotus tonight and I'd like to get a . . . well, let's call it a special dress for tonight."

"You've already told me that you like dressing provocatively and teasing a little. So I guess that my question is just how provocative do you want to be?" Candy asked with that little grin on her face again.

"I have a few outfits that are rather skimpy and good for 'accidental' flashing, but I don't have anything that's blatantly revealing, something one might call slutty."

"Ok, that's a good start. Now, if you're going to Lotus, I hear that it's on the upscale side, so you don't want to be too casual or 'clubby'. Of course, if you're wearing little enough, they'll let you in no matter what you're wearing. I'd suggest either a solid dark mini skirt or a mini dress. For Lotus I'd recommend a mini dress."

"I do have to say, that the short dress in your front window did catch my eye."

"Nice choice, that's a popular dress style with a lot of dancers, but I can't say that we've sold many of them to non-dancers. You must really be looking to drive the guys crazy."

"Yeah, like I said, I've been looking to raise my teasing to a whole new level. And tonight I want to make the move from good girl to bad girl."

"Well, that dress will do it for you. Come on over this way and let's see what we can find." Candy said as she headed out from what I now thought of as the "sex room" and back into the main store.

"We should be able to find what you want here on this rack. Let's see here, we have several different styles in mini-dresses, are you looking for something mid-length?" She asked pulling out one dress. "Or something a little shorter?" She asked pulling a second dress off the rack.

As she pulled the shorter dress out for me to see, it fell off the hanger and onto the floor.

"Damn." She said as she reached down to pick it up.

As she squatted down, I got my first look at what Candy was wearing under her skirt. She had white panties on, but from my angle, I couldn't tell if it was a thong or not. But as if she could read my mind, she spread her legs just enough so that I could see just a hint of her butt cheeks. I don't think it was a thong, but it was definitely something pretty small that left her butt at least partially exposed. Then without getting up, she looked up at me to catch me looking at her panties. Oh my God! Did she just do that on purpose? I think she did, but I'm not sure. Was she teasing me? I could feel my face turning red again.

"Sorry about that, I don't think I hurt the dress." She said as she stood up smiling sweetly.

I knew that I'd just been caught checking her out, but she didn't give anything away, as if nothing had happened. This girl really knew how to tease! Of course, she was a stripper, so why wouldn't she know how to tease.

"Definitely the shorter one." I said reaching out to take it from her.

As I held it up to my body, I could tell that between the shortness of the dress and my height, I'd be lucky if it covered my naughty bits. Perfect!

"Mmmm, pretty daring. Ok, that length pretty much limits us to this half of the rack. What were you thinking for the top half of the dress? You could go with a traditional halter-top style, a strapless style like in the front window, or if you're feeling extra daring, you could go with a backless. Of course, if you go backless, you won't be able to wear a bra with it."

"Show me what you have in backless dresses."

"You do plan on being naughty, don't you? We have a couple styles of backless dresses, but I think I have the perfect one for you." She said as she started quickly flipping through the dresses.

"Here we go." Candy said as she pulled a dress off the rack and gave me a sly little grin. "This dress just oozes sexuality." She said as she held it up to her body for me to see.

"Oh My God!" I said when I saw what she was holding up. I couldn't see the back of it, but in front it had a neckline (if you could even call it a neckline) that had to go practically all the way down to her pussy! And the skirt part of the dress couldn't have been more that 12" long. "Are you kidding me?!? That dress is barely there."

"Yeah, this would definitely get you noticed by everyone at the club. Between its being backless, the plunging neckline and mini dress, it won't be leaving much to the imagination. I'm not sure you'd be able to handle a dress like this, but if you could . . ."

She was still holding it on display up against her body and I could tell that it would barely fit her. How would it ever fit me? I had to be a good 7" taller than Candy.

"That's sure a sexy shade of red, what's it called?"

"It's ruby red."

"The color alone is going to attract everyone's attention." I said, as I took the dress from her, rising to her challenge.

I held it up to my own body to see how it'd fit me. It seemed awfully short and revealing, but wasn't that what I was looking for? It couldn't hurt to try it on.

"Where's your dressing room?" I asked, looking around.

"Come on back this way." Candy said as she headed on back to the rear of the store again.

As I followed her back, I couldn't keep from checking out her butt and wondering exactly what kind of panties she was wearing. If only I could find a way to get her to bend over and pick something up again.

As we reached the back of the store, we came to a room that had mirrors on three sides. In the middle of the room were three brass stripper poles. Along the back wall was a small stage and on the left, pushed back against a wall were three oversized, well-cushioned loveseats.

"What's all this?" I asked Candy.

"Oh, we periodically offer a few classes. Pole dancing, stripping and lap dancing. A few of the girls thought it'd be a good way to drum up a little more business and Jake jumped at the idea. He's even hired a few of the girls who've come through here, but mostly we just get women who are either looking to spice up their marriages or because their boyfriends forced them to do it."

"Sounds interesting." I said looking at the poles. "I've heard that pole dancing is a great workout."

"It sure does keep your core strong." Candy said, running a hand over her tight abs.