Samantha's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking up to a wall of mirrors, Candy pushed on one of the mirrors and it popped open. "Here's one of our changing rooms." She said. I'll just wait for you out here.

Pulling the door shut behind me, I was glad (I think) that there was no way anyone would be able to watch me changing this time. Hanging the dress on a hook, I took a deep breath and wondered if I really did have the courage to wear this in public. It looked so small, could it really keep me covered enough that I'd be the one deciding when to flash a little something? Or would I be on continuous display? There was only one way to find out.

As I pulled my top over my head, I paused to check out my own tits. They weren't nearly as big as Candy's, but they were all mine. And I loved the way my full Cs looked (and felt). Most women thought that I'd had my breasts done, but I hadn't. They were just naturally full, firm and perky, with perfect nipples that pointed slightly upward. My mom always said that it was the hormones in milk that made all the girls of my generation look 18 when they were only 12. Maybe she was right, because something sure helped me out in that department. Shaking my tits side to side a little, I pinched my nipples and they immediately perked right up.

Slipping my thumbs into my skirt, I slowly slid it down over my hips and let it drop to the floor. I stood there admiring myself in the mirror, loving the way I looked in a thong. It was hard to believe that until a month ago, I didn't wear thongs. Now, I don't wear anything but. I loved the way they were cut so thin in front that there was barely enough material to cover my pussy. Turning around, I checked out my butt, where the thong disappeared between my butt cheeks making it look like I was nearly naked from the back.

Stepping out of the skirt on the floor, I kept my back to the mirror and spread my legs about two feet apart. Making sure to keep my legs straight, I bent over to pick up my skirt. This was my favorite position for teasing (though I usually do it with a skirt on). The way my butt cheeks spread when I bent over even turns me on sometimes. The back of my thong was nothing more than a tiny strip of lace and when my but cheeks were spread like this, you could almost see the little pucker of my butt hole on either side of it, you could even see the front of my panties in this position.

Twice this past month, I had pulled this maneuver off without wearing a thong. The first time was for a pizza delivery guy, when I bent over to get my wallet out of my purse, making sure that he got a full view of my butt and pussy. The second time was in the library, when I "had" to get a book off the bottom shelf while there was a guy sitting less than six feet away in one of the chairs, trying to do some reading.

Just thinking about these two adventures was getting me turned on again. I rubbed a finger over my thong-covered pussy and immediately my clit snapped to attention. Suddenly my earlier bus ride all came back to me and I was extremely horny all over again. My pussy was instantly wet as I slid my fingers under my thong and starting working on my clit. The urgency of needing to cum was back in full force again as I closed my eyes, remembering the guy on the bus who fingered my clit while biting my nipple, bringing oh so close to an orgasm.

I alternated between sliding my fingers up and down my pussy lips and rubbing my clit as I got closer and closer to cumming. God I needed a hard orgasm! I felt like I'd been pent up for hours. I was getting close as I could feel what I now thought of as pre-shocks that were leading up to the main event. As I roughly grabbed a tit and pinched the nipple between my forefinger and thumb, I could feel what felt like electric shocks running directly between my pussy and nipple. I was so close now.

As my eyes slid open a crack, I saw the mini-dress hanging on the wall. Oh God! I wanted to cum, but the thought of trying on this tiny, sexy dress when I was so close to an explosive orgasm was such a turn on too. Fighting every urge I had, I pulled my fingers from my panties and just stood there breathing hard for a few minutes.

When I got myself back under control, I took the dress off the hook it was hanging on and removed it from its hanger. It was so small and lightweight in my hand, that it almost felt like it wasn't there. Could I really wear this out in public? Well, I'd better see if I could wear it here in private before wearing it out in public.

Stepping into the dress, I slowly pulled it up, letting the front drape over my tits as I clasped it at the back of my neck.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, the first thing I noticed was how much cleavage I had showing. The way it was cut in front, showed off my full Cs to maximum effect as the inside half of my tits were totally exposed. The front of the dress plunged so low that even my belly button was on display. My thong was showing below the hemline of the dress, so I pull it back down a little. This exposed another inch below my belly button and pulled the top even tighter across my tits, letting my hard nipples show through the thin fabric.

WOW!!! Between showing off a mile of leg, my thong only an inch from being exposed and all this cleavage on display, I had to say that I was looking hot! This dress did leave very little to the imagination (and I have quite the vivid imagination). Turning to the side, I saw that I was even showing a little side cleavage as well. Not nearly as much as was showing in front, but there it was for the world to see. As I turned a little more to the side and lifted my arms over my head, I could see clear through my dress, under my tits, where they pushed the dress away from my body. Thinking that this could be a problem, I bent forward at the waist to see if my tits popped out. They didn't, but I did manage to show even more side cleavage. This could be fun.

But when I turned around to see how it looked from the back, my heart sank.

The dress scooped so low in back, that showed off the top of my thong. I could see the top of it sitting up about 2" above the dress. I tried pushing my thong down, but it kept on popping back up into view. Then I tried pulling my dress up, but that just exposed my butt. Plus, the dress wouldn't stay up, it was meant to ride low. I loved the way that the dress hugged my butt, accentuating my every curve to perfection, but I couldn't take my eyes off my exposed thong. Did I have to wear this dress without any underwear? I might be able to do that in a private setting for a single guy or two, but there was no way I could wear this in a public spot without panties. Hmmm, maybe Candy had some ideas.

Turning back around to see how I looked from the front, I got excited again. I really wanted to make this dress work. I loved the way it made me look. Especially my tits and legs. As I checked out my legs, I decided that I definitely didn't like the way my sandals looked with the dress. As I bent down to undo the buckle, I turned a little to see what kind of show I'd be putting on. Squatting down like this wasn't too overly provocative. I could see my butt hanging out as my dress pulled up a little, but there was no sign of my thong as it was pulled tightly between my butt cheeks. It made me look naked, but not in a good way.

I stood back up, pulled the dress down and then bent over from my waist, keeping my legs perfectly straight. Now as I unbuckled the other sandal, my dress still pulled up, and my butt was still on display, but this time, I could see my thong covered pussy as well as my thong running up between my butt cheeks. This was a much more provocative pose.

Kicking off my sandals, it was time to go out and see what Candy thought.

I slowly crept out of the dressing room, looking to see if Candy was still there. I suddenly froze where I was. Candy was on one of the brass stripper poles, doing a slow twirl with her legs spread out in a near perfect split. I stood watching quietly, not wanting to disturb her (actually, I didn't want her to stop as I was getting a great upskirt view every time she spun around the pole). She had no idea I was there watching as I was mesmerized by her panties and how they had pulled up between her butt cheeks. She had such an incredible body that I could just imagine her up on stage, in front of hundreds of screaming guys, all wanting to get a glimpse of her pussy (hell, I wanted a glimpse of her pussy).

I was so enthralled by her routine that I hadn't even noticed that I'd started rubbing my clit through my thong. As soon as the first pre-shock hit me, I realized what I was doing and quickly pulled my hand away. I still couldn't take my eyes off Candy as her slow spin brought her down to the floor, where she ended up in perfect splits with her arms in the air.

After a second in that pose, she looked straight at me.

Getting quickly up, she said. "Sorry, I was just practicing one of my routines while I waited for you to change. I didn't see you come out, were you waiting long."

"No, I just finished and was admiring your work. You're really good."

"Thanks, it's taken me a couple of years to get to this point. I finally feel comfortable doing a few of the more difficult routines."

"Now let's see what we have." Candy said as she walked over to me.

"WOW!!! That is SO sexy on you." She said, as she got closer to me.

I could see that she couldn't take her eyes off my tits. It made me feel uncomfortable and excited at the same time.

"And it shows off your cleavage to perfection! Your tits are magnificent, who did them for you?"

"Thanks, but no one did them, they're all mine."

"NO WAY!!! There's no way that real tits are that perfect." She said in utter disbelief.

"I know that this might be a little forward, but do you think I could feel them quick? I've never seen such perfect natural tits before. I'm curious to see if they feel as good as they look."

Feeling quite awkward and not knowing how to respond, all I could manage to get out was "Ah, sure."

I wasn't able to look Candy in the eye as I just stood there and raised my arms to shoulder height.

Candy took a step closer as she took one tit in each of her hands. She squeezed and rubbed them, even rubbing her thumbs over my nipples as she continued to massage them for what felt like five minutes (but in reality couldn't have been more than 10 seconds).

"They're incredible!" She said as she finally let go of them. "They're as firm as implants, but definitely softer to the touch. You're so lucky, I wish I had boobs like yours."

Feeling my face turn bright red, I said. "Thanks, but yours put mine to shame."

"Nah, mine are way too big for my frame. Now don't get me wrong, the guys love my boobs and they've made me a lot of money, but yours have just the perfect size, shape and feel."

"Well, since they're all I've got, they're going to have to do."

"Turn around for me, I want to see how it fits."

"Ah, there is one little problem." I said, feeling a little embarrassed as I turned around. "The dress is cut so low in back, that my thong shows. I tried pushing it down, but it keeps creeping back up."

"Let me see." Candy said as she leaned in for a closer look. "Yeah, that does kind of ruin the whole backless look, doesn't it?"

Making me feel even more uncomfortable, Candy tried pushing my thong down my butt crack herself.

"This style is a T-back and I don't think that there's any way to keep it down out of view. Let me think for a second." She said as she looked absently around the store.

"I can only think of two ways to solve this problem. The first is if you go pantyless, but I don't think I'd recommend that with this dress unless you want to show everyone your privates every time you sit down, stand up or bend over. But then again, maybe that's exactly what you're looking to do. The other option is a Y-back thong. Do you have a Y-back thong?"

"I've never heard of a Y-back thong." I told her. "What is it?"

"It's popular with the younger crowd these days as more and more girls started wearing low-rise pants and skirts. It's basically a normal thong, but instead of the back coming all the way up to the top of your butt, it ends a few inches lower (while it's still between your cheeks) and then splits out in a Y, much lower over your butt. I think that it'd be perfect with this dress. Do you want to see one?"

"Well, I don't think that I'm quite ready to go pantyless in a crowd yet, so let's see what a Y-back thong can do."

"They're back this way, follow me." She said walking back towards the "sex room".

"Ok, here's all our thongs, let's see what we can find." She said as she started flipping through a bunch of thongs on the wall. "Hmmm, we don't sell a lot of these, so I'm not sure what we have in stock right now." She said continuing to search.

Candy couldn't seem to find anything, but then she started looking a little lower on the wall. And to my surprise, as she moved lower, she was bending over at the waist rather than squatting down. Candy was giving me a little of my own medicine as her skirt rode up, giving a great view of her perfect butt. While she wasn't wearing a thong, her panties were those boy shorts style that left half her butt exposed. And her upper thighs and butt were so muscular, that her panties had those little gaps on her inner thighs where you could almost see under her panties to her pussy.

God Candy was hot! And she was getting me hot as well as I could feel my pussy getting wet again.

While I did a little experimenting in college with a few other girls, I'm definitely not a lesbian. However, I can appreciate a beautiful woman or a hot body, and this was one hot body on display right before my eyes. Right now, all I wanted to do is walk up and touch Candy's legs, letting my fingers run up the insides of her thighs and caress her butt. Maybe even slide a finger into that gap between her upper inner thigh and her panties. But all I could do was touch my own clit, brining my horniness to a blaze. Rubbing myself gently so I wouldn't cum right here and now, I was feeling oh so good.

"If we have them, they should be right here." Candy said as she looked over her shoulder at me, catching me staring at her butt again while rubbing my clit.

Once again, she didn't let on that I'd been caught checking her out or touching myself. What was she up to? I would have thought that she would have acknowledged my blatant voyeurism one way or another. But she didn't, she just went back to looking through thongs.

"Here we go." She said, pulling three pairs off the wall and straightening back up. Turning back to me, she said. "We have three choices: black, red or white."

Taking the panties from her, I was shocked as I held them up to the light. The little triangle of fabric in front was so small, that I wasn't even sure that it'd cover my pussy. And to make matters worse, they were so sheer that they were nearly transparent. What held this little piece of material together were little more than strings, literally, just strings. These would leave little to nothing to the imagination.

"Yeah I know, they're quite small, but you have to remember that these were made for dancers and a dancer's job is to get her clientele aroused. Of course, it sounds like your job tonight is to arouse a few people too. And besides, it's still more coverage than going pantyless."

"That's true, but these panties, combined with this dress, might just be a little too much (or should I say, a little too little)." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Well, the only way to find out is to try them on and see what you think. Do you have a color preference? Personally, if I'm trying to flash my panties, I don't usually go with the same color as the skirt I'm wearing, as they're harder to see. White would be a great contrast (and easy to see) with the red dress, but with your dark hair and a pair of black heels, I'd go with the black ones."

"Ok, black it is then." I said handing the other two back.

"I'll be back in a second." I said, heading back to the dressing room.

Back in the dressing room, I reached under my dress and pulled down my panties. Checking out the new thong again, I saw that I could see my own reflection in the mirror right through the material. This was going to be interesting.

Stepping into the thong, I slowly slid it up my legs, noticing again how long my legs were. I'd always been self-conscious about my height, but now that I'd started dressing more provocatively, I loved having long legs (and the guys seemed to like them too).

Pulling the thong into place, I held up my dress to get a good look. The first thing I noticed was how low it rode on my hips. All my other thongs rode high on my hips, making my legs look even longer, so this one felt a little different.

Then I noticed my pussy. And it was that fact that I could notice it at all is what got my attention. It was a good thing that I'd started completely shaving myself, because this wouldn't have covered a single hair. The material was so thin and sheer that I could see my pussy right through it. It was like wearing a pair or sunglasses, it didn't block the view, just shaded it a bit.

My pussy lips were bulging right through the material too. I ran a finger between my lips and it felt like there was nothing there. My clit was erect again, just thinking about whether I could wear these or not. I gave my clit a good tweak and pulled my hand away.

I turned around to check out the view from behind. I could see why this thong was perfect for this dress. The back of the thong came out from between my cheeks only half way up my butt to ride low on the hip. With a low riding skirt or pants, you'd think that I was going pantyless. But I guess that that's the whole point to these.

Noticing how small the stings were, I bent over to see what kind of coverage I got down under. As was no surprise by now, there was nothing left to the imagination here either. The string running up my butt was so thin that it did nothing to cover the little pucker of my butt hole. I might as well be wearing nothing at all, but somehow, these felt even naughtier than wearing nothing.

Turning back around, I took one more look at myself. These just weren't as comfortable as my other thongs, probably just because they were cut a little differently to ride lower on the hip. I tried pulling them a little higher over my hips, but there just wasn't enough there to get them over my hips. Plus, when I tried pulling them up, it pulled the material in front right up in between my pussy lips. Pulling the thong back out of my pussy, I realized just how careful I was going to need to be wearing this.

If I wanted to make that move from innocent flasher to being an outright naughty girl, this was what I needed, even if it was a little scary.

Letting the dress fall back into position, I checked out the entire package.

I had to admit that I was looking incredibly sexy.

In front, the deep plunging neckline showed a massive amount of cleavage as both the middle and sides of my tits were on display. Doing a little shimmy, I was surprised that my tits didn't pop right out of the dress. I liked that the dress dipped low enough that it showed my belly button too. Maybe I need to get it pierced, this dress would frame a piercing perfectly.

Turning around, I saw that this thong was the answer to my problem. There was no sign of panty at all. With the way this dress was scooped so low in back, I could see nearly 2" of the top of my butt. With the way my hair fell down my back, covering up the clasp at the back of my neck, if you saw me from behind you'd think I was going completely topless (not to mention pantyless).

I loved the way this fit my butt. Very form fitting without being overly tight. This was so short, that the bottoms of my butt cheeks were only an inch or two away from complete exposure. If I took any stairs tonight, anyone behind me was going to get a show. I bent forward slightly to see how the dress would stay in place and it did pretty good. It did ride up a little, but I still had full coverage. Bending forward a little more, I discovered that I'd need to practically touch my toes before it rode up high enough to put my butt and barely there thong on display. Perfect!