Samantha's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming back out of the dressing room, Candy was waiting for me in one of the overstuffed chairs. As she stood up, she gave me another flash of her panties. I think she was enjoying trying to get a rise out of me (and it was working). Now she had me wondering what it'd be like to touch the insides of her thighs and butt, I bet she's both hard and soft at the same time.

"That is HOT!!!" She said, walking over to check me out. "Turn around so I can see if we've fixed our little problem".

Turning for her, I made sure that I stuck my butt out a little more than usual. "Perfect! With the top of your bootie visible like that, it looks like you're not even wearing panties. You're going to be the center of attention tonight. Too bad I'm working or I'd head on over to Lotus myself."

"Come on over to the mirror and check let's you out." Candy said, walking me over to one of the walls of mirrors.

Standing behind and a little off to the side of me, she just stood there, not saying a word while she looked me over from head to toe.

"This dress was made for you." She finally said. "But I think that with it being backless like this, you should put your hair up to really emphasize your bare back. Can you hold your hair up for me?"

Taking my mid-back length hair in my hands, I gathered it up and held it up at back of my head. As I lifted my arms up, I noticed that my tits slightly rose with them, making my cleavage even more noticeable (if that was possible).

"I love the way the front plunges so deeply that it nicely shows off your belly button." Candy said as she reached over and using the tip of one fingernail outlined a circle around my belly button.

I flinched just a little as I wasn't expecting her touch, but Candy didn't seem to notice as she continued playing with my belly button.

"And your boobs are incredible." She continued as her nails teasingly moved up from my belly button to lightly caress the insides of my tits. She didn't squeeze them this time, just a light tickle with her nails.

A shiver ran through my body at her light touch. And my nipples were getting hard as I could clearly see them trying to push their way through my dress. I'm sure Candy saw it too.

Stepping completely behind me, her hands moved to my sides. I could feel her long nails now caressing the cleavage exposed at the sides of my dress. Her light touch was starting to drive me crazy as I felt myself getting more aroused. She lightly raked her nails up along my cleavage and then continued up to lightly tickle my under arms. It tickled and I started to lower my arms reflexively with a little giggle.

"Uh uh, keep your hair up." She said, gently pushing my arms back up.

Candy let her hands drift back down my sides, where she lightly ran her nails along the outsides of my tits one more time.

"I find side cleavage extremely sexy, way more exciting than the more traditional cleavage. There's no way to fake side cleavage like this with a push-up bra, this is all you and it's spectacular."

The light caresses and near tickling felt so good, I just closed my eyes to let it soak in for a minute.

"Turn around for me so we can see how it looks from the back." Candy said as she put a hand on my shoulder, gently turning me around. "And keep your hair up, I think this is the look you want to go for."

"Look at that back, from this angle it looks like you're going topless." She said, letting her nails trail along my spine. "This is such a hot look."

As she reached the base of my spine, she traced the line of my dress with that same light tickling touch.

"I love the way the back of the dress swoops so low that it shows off the top of your tight, sexy bootie." She said as she caressed the top of my butt with her nails.

Candy's hand drifted down to my butt, giving it a gentle almost not there caress.

"Mmmm, this dress fits your bootie like a glove." She said. "Now bend forward just a little and let's see if it rides up on you."

Bending forward slowly, I reached down to touch my toes.

"It does ride up a little, but if everyone around you is standing, they won't see a thing. But if you're elevated or someone's below you, they'll get quite an eyeful."

"But even if no one sees your bootie, your legs will drive them crazy." She said as she lightly ran her nails up my legs from the backs of my knees to the bottom of my butt.

Her last touch ended within an inch of my pussy and it just about sent me over the edge. My pussy was aflame and my wet panties were no help in putting out the fire. Oh God! I needed to cum! I was so close now, that one touch on my clit is all it would take.

"Your legs are perfect, but with the right shoes I think that we can move you beyond perfection."

"Really? I like the sound of that. How about stockings? I love wearing stockings with a short skirt."

"I love stockings too, but I don't think they'd be quite right with this dress. I think bare legs with some sexy heels would be perfect."

"Let's see, size 9?" She asked looking down at my feet.

"9 ½."

"Ok, let's see if we can find a pair of black heels for you."

There was a buzzing sound coming from somewhere in the back of the store.

"Damn, I've got another customer. Wait here while I help them quick, I'll be back in just a few minutes."

As Candy headed for the front, I trailed along to watch, being careful to stay behind a rack of lingerie.

"Hi Randy." Candy said as she walked up to her new customer.

Obviously, she knew him, but he sure didn't look like someone who'd be shopping here. He had to be in his 50s and far from attractive. He wasn't tall, had quite the gut on him and looked like he worked in a doughnut shop.

"Shopping for your wife again today?"

"Yeah, I thought she'd like some nice under things."

"Hmmm, let me guess, she's looking for something small and naughty. Come on back this way and let's see what we can find."

They walked straight my way. So as to appear not to have been spying on them, I started flipping through the rack.

"Oh, hi there." Randy said. "I didn't see you back here, are you new? I don't think I've seen you before."

"No, I don't work here. I'm just doing a little shopping."

He looked me over from head to toe and I could tell from the look in his eye that he liked what he saw."

"Well, if you're thinking about getting that dress you're wearing, I say to go for it, it's perfect for you."

"Thanks. Candy was just helping me try on a few things, but I think I'm leaning toward this one. You really like it?"

I held my hair up again as I tried to push my tits out to give him a better look. I slowly turned around to give him a rear view, making sure to stick my butt out and shake it a little while I paused to let him get a good look.

"Good God! There's hardly anything to that dress." He said in a near gasp. "You can't even wear panties with it. Can you?"

"What do you think?" I teased.

"I don't think it's possible with a dress that small."

"That would be naughty." I said as I turned back around and gave my tits a shimmy. "So do you still think this dress is right for me?"

"Oh yes. It's perfect."

"Ok Randy, get your tongue off the floor and let's see if we can find something for your wife." Candy said. "I'll be back as soon as I can." She said to me.

"Now what exactly is Elaina looking for this time? Candy asked him, turning back to the rack of lingerie.

"I think something shear."

"How about this?" Candy asked, holding a small see through teddy up to her body.

"Mmmm, I think that one would be perfect. Do you mind trying it on for me? I'd like to see how it'd fit on her."

"Of course. Just go have a seat and I'll be back in a minute."

Candy headed back to the dressing rooms, while Randy stayed and continued flipping through the racks.

"Do you shop here often?" He asked me.

"No, this is my first time here. I just needed a dress for a new club me and a few friends are going to tonight."

"You mean you're planning on going out in public wearing that dress?"

"Yes. Why? Is there something wrong with it?"

"No, nothing's wrong. It's just awfully skimpy for wearing out, I think it's more for a private party (if you know what I mean)."

"Hmmm, I'm not sure I do. But I do know that I'm tired of dressing too conservatively and having no one notice me."

"I'm sure you've never gone unnoticed before. But with this dress, EVERYONE will notice you."

"Well good, that's just what I want."

"Then that's the perfect dress for you. I need to get going, it was nice meeting you."

"You too Randy." I said as he headed back to the mirrored room.

Trying to be inconspicuous, I followed him to see what they were up to. It seemed as if they'd done this before.

Randy took a seat in one of the overstuffed chairs as he took off his glasses to clean them.

One of the mirrored walls opened and out walked sex on heels.

Candy was wearing the teddy that she picked out for Randy and it was hot. To call it shear was an understatement as it was completely see through. It did absolutely nothing to hide her perfect DDs or her neatly trimmed pussy.

She walked right over to Randy and did a pirouette right in front of him.

"Do you think she'd like it?" Candy asked him.

"I think she would. Can you come a little closer so I can check the fit?"

Candy took a few steps closer to stand between his spread legs.

"How's it look?" She asked as she put her hands on the back or the chair, behind his head (much like I did to the guy on the bus). "I think it fits pretty well."

She swayed her tits back and forth, right in his face. Then she lifted a knee and started rubbing it against his crotch. She bent her head down by his ear and I was pretty sure she was whispering something in is ear.

Randy took his hands off the armrests and grabbed Candy's butt! And she didn't stop him! She actually got closer as she rubbed her tits on his face and down his chest.

Oh My God! She was giving him a lap dance!

She turned around so she could sit on his lap, grinding away on him. Randy's hands came around and grabbed her tits. She rolled her head back and I could hear her starting to moan. Randy's hands continued to roam all over her body as she ground away on his lap.

Finally, Randy's hands found Candy's pussy and she moaned even louder. I could see that he was rubbing her pussy, but it didn't look like he inserted any fingers.

How could she do this? Letting this guy feel her up like this. But who was I to be so judgmental. She probably did this all the time when she danced at Jake's. Besides, not an hour ago, I was doing practically the same thing to a complete stranger on a crowded bus.

Just thinking about my bus ride, got me instantly aroused. My hand moved from the rack to my tits. I ran one hand under my dress and pinched my nipple, getting it instantly hard. With my other hand, I started rubbing my pussy, oddly in rhythm with Randy's rubbing of Candy's pussy.

Oh God I wanted to cum! But at the same time, I didn't want to yet. I had a little more teasing in mind for today and I wanted to be extremely horny while doing it. So I slowed down on my pussy, but continued massaging and pinching my tits.

Candy and Randy kept going for another ten minutes or so before Candy finally got off his lap, turned around, and slid to her knees on the floor between Randy's legs. Her head went to his crotch and I could see her moving it around. I didn't see his pants come down, so I don't think she was sucking him off, but she was sure showing him a good time.

After about twenty seconds of this, Candy stood back up.

"So, do you think she'll like it?"

"Definitely, do you want to wrap it up for me?"

"Sure, give me a couple of minutes and I'll be right back." She said as she headed back to her dressing room.

This was it. I had a small window of opportunity and I needed to move quickly.

Reaching up under my dress, I quickly removed my panties and palmed them in my hand.

Straightening out my dress, I walked up to Randy and stopped right in front of him.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, I just need to grab something quick." I said as I dropped my panties on the floor behind me and pulled my dress up a few inches.

"Lose something?" He asked.

Looking around me, I spotted my panties on the floor.

"Oh, there they are." I said as I turned around, pointing at my panties. "I thought I left them over here somewhere."

With my back to Randy, I spread my feet a good 2' and slowly bent over at the waist, making sure to keep my legs straight. I grabbed my panties, but stayed in this position for a while. I wanted to see what Randy would do.

Bent over like this, I knew that Randy could see my shaved pussy as clear as day. And with my legs spread this far apart, I knew my pussy lips were open and he could practically see right up inside me. I was so aroused right now, I knew my pussy was soaking wet while my clit was fully erect. Randy had to see how wet and ready my pussy was, didn't he?

Still bent over, with both my hands flat on the floor, I tightened up my leg muscles and clenched my butt cheeks. I was toned enough from all my running that I knew that my legs looked great when I flexed them. And when I clenched my butt muscles, it actually separated my butt cheeks, exposing my little butt hole for maximum effect.

Looking through my legs at Randy, I could see his eyes were locked on my pussy (or were they on my butt?). He was rubbing his cock through his pants as fast as he could.

After 30 seconds in this position, I finally straightened up and turned around.

"I don't want to forget these." I said, showing my panties to Randy (who had quickly pulled his hand away from his crotch as soon as I turned around). "With a dress like this, I need them, or I might accidently end up showing everyone more than I intended."

"I hope your wife enjoys her purchase." I said as I walked back into the main part of the store.

Randy just sat there speechless, watching my butt as I walked away.

I practically ran back to one of the racks. I was so hot that I needed to cum and cum now. I've been so close ever since my bus ride that I couldn't wait any longer.

"Ok, let's go get you checked out." I heard Candy say.

Oh, crap. I couldn't cum with Candy and Randy on their way up. I was going to have to hold off just a little longer. My whole body was buzzing with anticipation of the explosive orgasm I knew was coming.

I watched them as they went up to the register and Randy bought his lingerie. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but just before he left, I saw Randy stuff some money in the tip jar next to the register.

Once Randy was gone, Candy came back and found me flipping through a rack of swimsuits.

"Sorry about that. Randy's kind of a regular and I couldn't turn him away."

"That was quite the show you gave him."

"Yeah, about once a month, he comes in and I do a little lingerie show and lap dance for him. He pretends that he has a wife that he's buying it for and has me try it on for him. I give him a half hour show and he gives me a $250 tip."

"$250 for that? Really? That's some pretty good money. No wonder you work here on the side."

"Yeah, it has it perks."

"Now where were we? Oh yeah, shoes."

She walked back a few rows and came to a whole wall of shoes.

"Let's see, black 6" heels in 9 ½."

"6"?!? That's awfully high. That'd make me close to 6"4". I'm not sure that I want to be quite that tall."

"Believe me, the Victoria's Secret models you see all wear 6" heels and most of them are taller than you. They all look pretty good, don't you think?"

"Yes, but they're ultra sexy models."

"Believe me, you're ultra sexy yourself. Just try some on and let's see what you think."

"Here's a pair that should work. I like the way these straps wrap around your ankles. Come on over here and let's try them on." She said, leading me to a chair next to the wall of shoes.

Oh No. I couldn't try on any shoes here, I don't have my panties on. There's no way I can sit down to try these shoes on now, especially with Candy helping me.

"Let me have them and I'll go try them on in the dressing room."

"Don't be silly, just sit down and I'll put them on for you. With all these straps, you're going to need a little help."

"No, it's ok, I'll be fine."

"Come on, just have a seat and let me help. Helping customers is my job."

Candy just wouldn't relent and I didn't see any way out. I like to tease, so I guess that this is just going to be the mother of all teases. Actually, more of a show than a tease. Here goes nothing.

Walking over to the chair, I sat down and quickly crossed my legs.

Candy reached under my chair and brought out a short little stool, placing it right in front of me.

Ugg, this was going to push me to my limits.

Setting the shoes down next to the stool, Candy sat down with her legs spread wide open. Her skirt was so short that it did nothing to hide her panties, which were pulled up pretty tight because she had a nice little camel toe showing.

Candy looked so sexy sitting like that. She had such a way of looking naughty and innocent at the same time, so the naughty schoolgirl outfit was perfect for her.

I've been so close to cumming all day, that seeing Candy practically spread-eagled right in front of me was getting me so excited. I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy getting damp again. How was I going to keep from showing Candy just how excited I was over the next couple of minutes?

"Give me a foot." She said as she reached out and took my foot.

Trying to let her have my foot without uncrossing my legs, I held it out to her, but once she had it, she pulled it to herself and set it on her thigh. Trying to keep my legs together in this position was getting rather awkward and uncomfortable.

Deciding that Candy was going to see everything sooner or later, I took a deep breath, tried to relax and opened my legs.

I saw Candy pause for just the briefest of instances, but she slid my foot into the shoe without saying a word. Did she spread her legs a little wider herself? I wasn't sure, maybe she did, but maybe she just needed to reposition herself a little to get a better angle at my foot.

"Getting these straps right can be a little tricky, so watch how I do it." She said as she wrapped them twice around my ankle and buckled it in front. "There, nothing to it once you know what you're doing."

She had to have noticed me. My legs were spread and my pussy in full view only 15" in front of her. But she was totally ignoring me. Maybe this was part of her game. What more could I possibly do get some reaction out of her. Looking down at Candy's camel toe, I noticed that her panties were pulled even tighter and were actually starting to creep between her pussy lips. Oh God, she was so sexy and it was driving me crazy!

What would she do if I started touching myself? There's no way she could ignore me if I started masturbating right in front of her, could she? Just the thought of touching myself in front of Candy got me so aroused that I could feel the butterflies in my stomach starting and my pussy was tightening. I couldn't tell for sure, but it sure felt like my pussy was wet and my clit was erect.

God! Should I? Could I? I wanted to, but what if I scared her away with my brashness? I had to cum soon. I feel like I've been on the edge of exploding ever since my bus ride and that had to be well over an hour ago. I couldn't hold out much longer.

Ok, I'm doing it. What can she do? If she's really a stripper, I'm sure she's seen other girls play with themselves before. Maybe I'll turn her on as much as I'm turned on right now. Here goes nothing.

Taking a deep breath . . .

"Mmmm, you are a naughty girl, aren't you?" Candy said, looking me right in the eye. "What happened to your panties that we spent so much time finding?"