Samantha's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I . . . Well . . . I wanted to see how it felt and looked if I went without panties." I said as I showed her the panties in my hand. "While you were helping Randy, I was seeing how I liked going pantyless."

"And?"

"And, what?"

"Did you like being pantyless?"

"I don't think I'm quite ready for it yet. It made me feel a little too exposed and vulnerable. Like I had no control over what was happening."

"Mmmm, too bad, you have a beautiful pussy."

"Thank you." I said, feeling a little nervous and excited.

"So why are you still pantyless? Did you WANT me to see your pussy?"

"I didn't plan to have it happen. It's just that you finished with Randy so fast that I didn't get a chance to put them back on. Then I forgot about my trying some shoes on and I certainly didn't expect for you to be putting them on for me like this. I was trying to get you to let me put them on myself in the dressing room, but you were having none of that. So here I am, feeling quite embarrassed."

"Samantha, you have absolutely nothing to feel embarrassed about. Your pussy is perfect." She said as she looked down at my pussy for a few seconds before looking back at me. "I'm glad you didn't have time to put your panties back on."

"Now let's get that other shoe on so we can see how you look."

She took my foot and placed it on the floor quite a bit further out than she needed to, spreading my legs even more. Then she took my other foot and picked it up, holding it up at her chest level.

"You have sexy feet too." She said as she started rubbing them. "As a matter of fact, everything about you is sexy."

She then started sucking on my toes. Oh God was this ever turning me on. I just had to touch myself and I think that she just gave me the green light to do it. Looking down at her pussy again, I could see that she was rubbing herself. Looking back at her, she was looking me in the eye as she was running her tongue around and between my toes. I felt like I was going to cum right then and there, without even touching myself.

She then held my foot out far to the side, completely spreading my legs and opening my pussy lips as she reached down to pick up the other shoe.

She didn't waste any time getting this shoe on.

She placed this foot down on the floor pretty far off to the side as well. My feet were a good three feet apart and she was looking at me with a lustful, almost pleading look in her eye.

"You have the best legs I've ever seen." She said as she ran her nails lightly down my shins and up my calves. "Just look at your calves, they're incredibly shaped and you're not even standing up." She was running her nails up and down my claves.

"And your thighs are perfectly toned. Not too muscular and not too soft." She said as she let her nail run up and down my thighs, her hand coming just inches from my pussy.

"I can tell you run a lot. You hamstrings have that nice tight look and feel." Now she was tickling the backs of my legs with her nails, and it was sending waves of pleasure straight to my pussy. I wasn't sure how I wasn't cumming already.

Then she just about sent me over the edge when she started kissing the inside of my knee.

She had her eyes locked on mine as her kisses moved from my knee to my thigh. She started nibbling the inside of one thigh and then moving to the other thigh. Then her nibbling turned into licking. One thigh and then the other, all the time continuing to move up my legs.

OH MY GOD!!! Was what I was thinking was going to happen really going to happen? With all the experimenting I did back in my college days, it had never really done much for me. But now! I wanted Candy more than anything else in the world and my pussy was so open and wet in anticipation of what I hoped was coming.

As her tongue continued moving up my thighs, I noticed that it was pierced. That thought sent shivers up and down my spine as I remembered reading that tongue piercings greatly enhanced oral sex. For men, but especially for women. I had never been eaten out by anyone with a pierced tongue before and the anticipation of it notched everything up to another level.

"Mmmm, you smell sooo good." She said when she was just inches from my pussy. I was in ecstasy already and she hadn't even started yet.

"I especially love this muscular little tendon that runs between your hamstring and your pussy." She said as she ran her tongue along it and stopped just short of my pussy lips.

Oh God! Don't stop there!

Our eyes were locked and my lips were so dry that I had to lick them.

That was all the invitation Candy needed as her tongue started at the bottom of my pussy and ran it all the way up. I could feel her piercing running between my lips.

"Oh God!" I was so close to cumming! If she so much as touches my clit, I'm going to explode.

Oh no! I just remembered that I only recently started squirting during really intense orgasms. And I've never had one as intense as I knew this one was going to be. I couldn't squirt on Candy, she'd be horrified.

"Candy." I panted.

"Shhh."

"Candy."

"Shhh."

"Candy!"

"What?" She asked, never taking her tongue off my pussy.

"I might squirt."

"Mmmm, good." She replied.

"What?"

"Don't hold back." She said as she continued teasing my pussy, bringing me closer and closer.

What? She wanted me to squirt on her? I'm not sure she knows what she's in for, but at least now I could relax a little and just enjoy the ride.

She hadn't touched my clit yet, but she was sure going to town on my pussy. Her tongue was darting in and out, up and down, all the while that piercing of hers adding to the intensity. I needed to cum and cum right now!

I lifted my legs and grabbed my knees, pulling them back against my body, giving her better access as I spread them even further apart.

Oh God, did she know what she was doing. Nothing has ever felt so good. I have no idea how I hadn't cum yet.

Then she hit it! Her tongue started at the bottom of my pussy and ran slowly up it, dragging her piercing between my lips and then right onto my clit.

"OH GOD!" I gasped. "I'm cumming!"

It felt as if a centuries old damn had just been blown wide open. All the pressure that had been building throughout the day flooded out of me as wave after wave of electric shocks ran through my body.

I could feel myself squirting and nothing in my life ever felt so good.

Looking down at Candy, I was amazed to see that she never broke stride as she continued teasing my clit with her piercing, though I had just squirted on her face and even in her mouth.

She was looking directly at me. Without saying a single word, her eyes told me that she loved it and wanted more.

I had to straighten out my legs as they started quivering of their own accord as I lost control over my body.

"Oh My God!" Now Candy was sucking on my clit! Oh God that felt great! My clit was erect and swollen enough that she was actually sucking on it like it was a small cock. And I was responding as if I was some horny guy getting his cock sucked.

My legs were still shaking, but they were getting heavy and I had to lower them, so I dropped them over Candy's shoulders and wrapped them around her neck. I grabbed the back of her head and tried pushing her even deeper into my pussy.

"Oh God! Don't stop! I'm still cumming!"

Candy didn't reply, she just kept on sucking my clit as wave after wave of earth shattering quakes wracked my body.

With my head thrown back, I let Candy work her magic on me. It felt as if she was alternating between using first the tip and then flat (and piercing) of her tongue on my clit as my orgasm continued building.

I've never felt anything quite so incredible in my life.

Then I felt Candy's fingers on my pussy. As her tongue moved off my clit and back to my pussy, her fingers were spreading my lips apart so she could get even deeper in with her tongue. She was doing things to me that my fingers never could.

Her tongue moved back up to my clit and was licking it fast and hard. Oh God! How could one orgasm last so long? Now she was back to sucking my clit, sucking so hard that it felt like she was trying to suck it into her mouth and swallow it.

Oh God! Candy just slid a finger up my pussy and was massaging my upper wall, stopping just short of my g-spot. God! This felt sooo incredible. I felt like I was going to cum again, but I wasn't even sure that I'd ever stopped cumming since she first hit my clit. Was it even possible to cum while in the middle of an orgasm? I doubted it, but that was exactly what it felt like was about to happen.

"Ooooh Goood!" Was all I could say as I felt a second finger join the first while she still worked hard on my clit with her tongue. With two fingers in my pussy, she was able to get even deeper and she found my g-spot.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" My whole body was now shaking so hard it was as if I was experiencing the second cumming. "Hoooooooly Shiiiiiit!"

And still Candy kept on going. She was relentless.

And then, with one final explosive jolt running through my entire body, I hit my limit. As if someone had just flipped a light switch, my clit became so sensitive that I had to push Candy's head away.

My body continued to shake and quiver as Candy continued rubbing my g-spot.

My orgasm had been so intense that I was totally drained. My arms and legs felt like they weighed a ton and I couldn't have moved them if I had wanted too.

"Oh My God! What was that?" I asked looking down at Candy.

She just sat there, smiling up at me from between my legs. "Did you like it?"

"LIKE it?!? I LOVED it!!! That was the most incredible feeling I've ever experienced. What in the heck did you do to me?"

"Oh, just a little bit of this and a little bit of that." She said, but she was still smiling ear to ear. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, I know I sure did."

I was in heaven as Candy still had her fingers in my pussy and was still slowly rubbing them against my g-spot. All the intensity of my orgasm was gone, but what she was doing to me still felt great. Then she lightly and quickly brushed her thumb up against my clit and my whole body jerked as a jolt of pleasure and pain raced through me.

"Oh God, no more! Please. I can't handle any more."

"Shhh, just relax." She said as she gave my g-spot one final rub and slid her fingers out.

"Mmmm." She moaned, as she sucked on the two fingers she had just pulled out of my pussy.

"No one's made you feel like that before?"

"Oh God no. Not even close."

"Well, that's too bad." She said as she took her shirt off to wipe my pussy juice off her face and neck. "I guess you just don't know the right people. Or at least not ones that paid enough attention to your body's needs and desires."

"Yeah, I guess not."

"But to be honest, I can't take all the credit. I've been with plenty of other . . . friends, and I've never had anyone react to my playing the way you just did. I think your body is just super sensitive and was just waiting for the right . . . touch."

"You sure have the right touch all right. I feel as if I've just finished running a marathon, but in a good, no, a fantastic way. I don't think I can even move."

"Then just sit there and relax for a while. There's no need for you to get up until you're ready."

"You know, maybe I came so hard because I've been right on the verge on an orgasm for the past two hours or so."

"Two hours? What have you been doing for the past two hours to keep yourself so close to an orgasm without reaching one?"

I told her about my bus ride, getting turned on my their "models", being turned on by her, my little show for Randy and then the excitement of totally exposing myself to her.

"You really let a complete stranger on the bus touch you like that? You really are a naughty little tease. I'm not sure how you've held off for so long, I would have blown right there on the bus as soon as he touched me. It's no wonder you came as hard as you did, you had two hours of foreplay."

"Yeah, that's probably part of it, but I think the bigger part is you and your extraordinarily talented tongue."

"Well, thanks. I have had quite a bit of practice."

"Mmmm, so you're really into girls, are you?"

"I love girls. I also love guys. And if I'm really lucky, both together."

"Hmmm, I bet you could teach me a thing or two."

"Oh, I've picked up a few things over the years."

"Well, I may not be as talented as you at this, but just give me a couple of minutes and I'll see if I can't return the favor."

"No need, at least not today. Today was for you. And believe me, I got a lot of pleasure out of knowing that I just gave you the orgasm of your life. It's not often (if ever) that something like that happens. It's a real ego boost."

"Well allow me boost your ego any time."

We continued with some small talk for a while before I felt strong enough to stand up.

"Ok, let's see if I can even walk in these shoes." I said as I stood up and pulled my dress back down into position.

Starting out with small steps, I walked across the shop and over to the mirror.

"Your legs are incredible. I think that if you can stand upright and walk in them, these are the shoes for you. Your legs are already toned, but in these shoes . . . I just want to eat you up . . . again."

Turning so I could see the backs of my legs, I had to admit that Candy was right. My legs seemed to go on for miles while just about every muscle was flexed.

"I do look pretty good, don't I?" I said, looking back at Candy.

"Damn good. Now that I know what kind of a tease you are, I'm thinking that maybe I need to call in sick to work tonight so I can watch you in action."

"This dress is incredible enough, but with these 'Come Fuck Me Heels', I'll probably have every guy in the club drooling after me. Perfect! I'll take them."

"All right then. Let me take one last look at you before you go change back into your cloths."

I did a quick spin for her (almost tipping over) and finished with my arms up in the air, like a performer.

"I'll meet you up at the register."

"Ok, I'll be there in a minute." I said heading back to the dressing room.

As I approached the register, I noticed that Candy had changed outfits. Now she was dressed in a nurse's uniform that was cut so low that it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra as it showed her magnificent tits off to perfection. And the uniform was so short that I swore I could see her panties.

I handed her the dress, panties and shoes and she slipped them into a bag.

"There you go." She said handing me the bag.

"What do I owe you?" I asked, opening my purse.

"Nothing." She replied.

"Nothing? There's no way I'm going to let you give these to me for nothing."

"Don't worry, I'm not buying them. I guess that Randy liked your little show so much that he bought them for you."

"What? Randy? Hmmm, I guess that having a little fun sometimes has its rewards."

Candy came around the counter, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down for a hard deep kiss.

After fifteen seconds, she let me go.

"Don't be a stranger around here. I'm really hoping that I'll get to see you again."

"Oh, don't worry, I definitely be back."

"Hey, if you're ever interested in a little more, Tuesday's is amateur night down at Jake's. After a night of showing yourself off to the world, you might be ready to take it up a notch. Or maybe you'd like to come back for a private dance lesson from yours truly."

"I'm not sure about the amateur night, but a private lesson sounds fun." I said, taking one of the business cards off the counter. "I'll give you a call to set something up."

"Sounds great. Have fun tonight, and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Is there anything you wouldn't do?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh, a few things, but not much. Take care and I hope to see you again real soon." She said, blowing me a kiss.

"Oh, you will." I said, returning her kiss.

"Until we meet again . . ." I said as I walked out the door.

After an uneventful bus ride back home, I went straight to my room to start getting ready for my naughty night out.

It was just about time for me to head out to meet Kelley and I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect.

I shaved my pussy smooth since I wanted to make sure I was ready in case things went a little too far tonight. I did my hair so that it was held loosely up at the back of my head with several loose strands of hair falling seductively over my face. I made sure to overdo my makeup so I looked a little sluttier than normal. I found some ruby red lipstick and nail polish so my lips and nails (both fingers and toes) matched my dress.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe how sexy (and somewhat slutty) I looked. Turning around for a better view of my back, I still couldn't believe how barely there this dress was when viewed from behind. It wasn't much more than one of the cover-ups I wear over my bikini bottoms at the beach. Throw in these 6" Come Fuck Me heels that made my legs look even longer than they already were and I was sex on heels (if I do say so myself).

I was going to have to be a little careful though. Dressed this way, I was going to be announcing to the world that I wanted my brains fucked out. And while that might be the message I wanted to send, I'm not sure that that's what I wanted. Did I? Teasing is one thing, but there's no way I could fuck a complete stranger. Could I?

The thought of what I was going to be doing tonight was getting horny all over again.

Moving to the bed, I put my left hand on the bed to steady myself while I spread my legs and bent over, my head nearly resting on the bed. I started rubbing my pussy through my panties, getting them almost instantly soaked. Now in addition to looking like sex, I was going to smell like sex.

Mmmm that felt good. I rubbed my pussy for a few minutes before moving up to my clit, where all sensations were immediately cranked up a notch. I could feel my clit get aroused as it became erect, screaming out for more attention.

God, I was close to cumming again. It sure didn't take long these days. It's as if I've become hypersexual ever since I started teasing. Now I could cum dozens of times a day at the drop of a hat.

I could feel the buildup growing as my clit became more and more sensitive. I wanted to cum, but at the same time, I wanted to hold off. After the orgasm that Candy gave me this afternoon, I now wanted to see if I couldn't keep myself teetering on the edge all night. That incredible orgasm was probably more from Candy's skills than anything else, but I want to see if keeping myself in denial for a while would intensify my orgasms.

That being said, I regretfully, almost painfully, pulled away from my pussy. I could still feel my body responding to my touch, but I knew that I wouldn't be cumming right now.

To distract myself, I went to find a clutch that'd go with this outfit. Rummaging through my closet, I found a nice small black one that would be perfect and transferred my necessities into it.

Looking out the window to see if my cab was here yet (there was no way I was going to take a bus wearing this), I saw it sitting in my driveway already. I wonder how long he'd been waiting.

Running out the door, I waved to the cabbie to make sure that he didn't take off without me.

As I walked up to the cab, the rough looking cabbie in his 40s rolled his window down. "I've been here for five minutes already, I was about to leave without you."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you wait, I just got a little carried away getting ready." I said as I leaned forward to talk to him through his open window.

His eyes widened as my cleavage came into view, just two feet from his face. He was no longer looking at me, as his eyes were glued to my tits.