Sandra's Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it good, or I'll beat you good."

Sandra's head was, again, pushed back onto his erection. Sandra became active, in her oral ministrations, of the stranger.

"Get used to it, bitch. Your mouth, will be more popular than your pussy. Your new mistress, will put that pretty tongue to work, regularly."

Sandra wailed again. The man used her cries, to push his erection, further into her mouth. Sandra was now sure, that Joe was not the one who bought her.

The thought, suddenly, flashed into her mind. It was his wife, Sharon Wilson, that now owned her, for the summer. The man began to laugh.

"Suck this cock good. You may spend the entire summer, eating pussy."

Sandra was in total tears, of shame. The man's laughter died down, as his passion rose. He was, actively, fucking Sandra's mouth, when his orgasm exploded. He pushed his erection deep into her mouth, as he pumped her mouth, full of his seed.

When he was done, he pulled the ball gag back into place. He amused himself, at Sandra's displeasure. His groping hands, were not as hard to deal with, as were the words, he had just spoken to her.

When the man's passion was relieved, he explored her body, crudely. He reveled in her embarrassment, and shame.

After some time, the limo slowed, then stopped. The man draped a cape, over her shoulders. He fastened the clasp, under her neck. He removed the ball gag. He kissed her, lewdly, then returned the ball gag, into her mouth. The man raised the hood, over her head.

The door opened. The man propelled her, out of the door. Sandra stumbled. She almost fell. He held her upright, by her arm, through the cape, as he led her away.

Sandra could smell the ocean breeze, as she was forced to walk. Sandra was stopped.

"Permission to come aboard, sir."

"What do you bring with you?"

"A slave, for the mistress."

"Bring your cargo aboard."

Sandra's cheeks flamed red, and hot, under the hood, of the cape. The cape covered her, completely. Sandra was led up a sloping ramp, onto the boat.

Sandra's captivity, was complete. She was bound, gagged, and blindfolded. She was being transported, away from everything she knew.

Sandra was moved, like a package, as she was led through the boat. Sandra was led to a small room. The cape was removed. She was pushed, rudely, onto a small bed.

"Lay here, and don't move."

He rolled Sandra, on to her stomach. He, roughly, bared her ass. He used the whip, on her ass. He used his hand, between her legs. He worked her passion up. Raising Sandra's passion, was easy, and quick. Her humiliation, and the pain in her ass, brought her lust, to a fever pitch.

As Sandra started to raise to orgasm, the man stopped. Sandra moaned out her frustration, behind the ball gag. Her sobs, and moans, were muffled, to almost nonexistence, by the gag.

The man laughed ,aloud.

"You will beg for it, before this night is over. You will beg, on your knees, in front of everyone." Wait here, like a good, little, girl, until you are called for."

Sandra lay on her stomach, and cried. Her romantic, ideal summer, with the man of her dreams, was dead. All she had left, were her tears, and her humiliation. Sandra spent all the tears she had, then drifted off, into a light sleep.

Sandra woke with a start, when the engine of the boat, roared to life. Sandra had no idea, what type of boat she was on, or what size it was. The deep throbbing of the motor, convinced Sandra that the boat was large.

The deep vibration, of the powerful engine, began to raise Sandra's lusts. Her arms ached. She wanted to move them. Her whole body was stiff. She stretched, and moved, in her bondage, as much as she could.

Sandra drifted in, and out, of a light sleep. Sandra did not know, how long she had been on the bed. Sandra was miserable, in her bondage. The aching, and stiffness, were not enough, to keep her from being aroused. Sandra's bondage alone, was enough to keep her wet, and excited. Sandra ached, in many ways.

Sandra was roused, by a feminine voice.

"Get your, lazy, ass up. Your mistress, has called for you." The woman pulled Sandra up, by her arm. The pain in her arms, was intense. Sandra began crying again, as the woman led her, through the boat.

At one point, the woman pulled Sandra, into a bathroom. She pulled Sandra's gown up, around her waist. She sat Sandra on a toilet, with her panties still in place.

"Pee, you little whore. Your mistress wants to spank a bad girl. She wants to spank you, for peeing your pants. Do it. Now."

Sandra was shocked. She did have to pee. She could not do it, with the woman watching. She couldn't bring herself, to pee her pants.

The woman spoke sweetly, with a hint of amusement.

"I'll slap you, silly, until you do. I'll jack off, while I do it. I'll get off, on it."

The woman slapped Sandra, across the face. She waited, a moment. She slapped her, again. The woman put her finger, under Sandra's nose.

"See, it does get me off."

The woman slapped Sandra, again. Sandra let go, and began to pee. It felt strange, to feel her panties fill, with the, warm, liquid. The woman kissed her, around the ball gag.

"I'll have you, soon. I'm very cruel. You'll serve me, well. I'll make, you cry. Your tears, excite me."

The words, excited Sandra. She did not want them, to excite her, but they did. Sandra wanted to return, the woman's kiss. She was unable to do so. The ball gag, was causing Sandra's jaw, to ache. She wanted, to be free of it. The woman pulled Sandra, to her feet. She led Sandra, out of the bathroom.

"You're the star, tonight. My mistress is crueler, than I am. I'm still learning. She'll train you, for your job. You do know, what your job is, don't you? You are, a slut, slave, for my mistress."

The shock of the words, felt like a slap, on Sandra's face. Sandra wanted to hide, her shame. Sandra's vagina was wet, and open. Sandra was, as enslaved by her lusts, as she was, by the rope, that bound her arms, behind her back.

Sandra heard the sound of voices, as the woman opened the door. Sandra was led, into a room. The voices faded out. Sandra was led, across the room. She was forced onto her knees, on a small raised platform.

Sandra felt the lash of the whip, at the same time that she heard it. Sharon Wilson's voice, spoke from behind her.

"Sit up straight."

Another lash of the whip, brought the next command.

"Pull your shoulders back. Push out your tits."

The next lash, brought the next command.

"Spread your legs. We all want to see, your sweet pussy."

The lashes, brought fire to Sandra's ass. The word's, brought fire to her face. The servitude, brought fire to her vagina.

Sandra was, almost, blinded by the light, as her blindfold was removed. Her eyes adjusted, to the light. She was kneeling, on a raised, padded, platform. She was bathed in light, from a soft spot. She was unable to make out anything, beyond the ring of light, that defined her captivity.

Sharon Wilson stepped into the light. She smiled down at Sandra.

"What a lovely prom queen. It takes only a moment, to fall from queen, to slave."

Sharon walked around Sandra, like a cat stalking its prey.

"She is such a lovely, little slut, slave. Don't you all, agree?"

Sandra became aware of her audience, as the hoot's, hollers, and general words of approval, sounded, from beyond the lights. Sandra blushed deeply, at the thought of being displayed, so crudely.

"Let's see what the slut looks like."

There were more cheers, from the dark.

Sharon produced, a large pair of scissors.

"Little bitch. Whore. Swinging that tight ass, in my husbands face."

Sharon approached, Sandra's kneeling form. She cut the shoulder strap of Sandra's gown. Sharon peeled the dress away from Sandra's, bra covered, tits.

Using the scissors, Sharon cut the rest of the dress away, from Sandra's body. Sandra was now kneeling, in her, bra, panties, garter belt, silk stockings, and her spiked heels, buckled to her ankles.

"It looks like, the whore intended to give it up, tonight."

Sharon removed the ball gag. She spoke, sweetly.

"Did you dress, for your boyfriend tonight?

Sharon's voice became cold.

"Or, did you dress, for my husband? You little bitch."

Sharon began to lash, Sandra's barely covered ass, as she berated her.

"You thought, you could suck my husbands cock, and get away with it. Not a chance, bitch."

Sandra was crying, as she plead.

"Please. I'm sorry. Please. I won't do it again."

"Oh, yes. You'll do it again. You'll suck his cock, whenever I want you to."

Sharon pulled Sandra's head up, to look at her.

"You'll suck, a lot of cocks." You'll eat, a lot of pussy. You can start, with mine."

Sharon lay down, on the platform. She reclined on some pillows. She pulled Sandra's head, to her cunt, with a command.

"Work that, little, tongue. Drink my juices. Use your face."

Sharon used the whip, to accentuate her commands.

Sandra had no spirit, to fight her debasement. Sandra used her face, and her tongue, on her. Sharon began, screaming out her orgasm.

After Sharon's, brief, after glow, she stood.

"That is a good start. Lets see what else we can find here."

Sharon cut away, Sandra's bra.

"Those are some nice tits, babe. Are they sensitive?"

She slashed, Sandra's, bare, tits, with the whip. Sandra screamed. She began to plead.

"Please stop. I'll do anything. Please."

"Why should I stop? It is, so much fun. And you, my little, slut, slave, will do anything, anyway. Scream, little girl. It's music, to my ears."

Sharon beat Sandra, with the whip. Sandra sang, for her mistress.

Sharon knelt next to Sandra, smiling broadly.

"Be nice, and I'll stop."

Sandra reached out, her tear stained face, to Sharon. She began to kiss her, with passion. Sandra was cooing into Sharon's mouth.

"I'll be so nice, to you. Let me be good, for you"

Sharon stroked Sandra's vagina, as Sandra plead with words, and kisses. Sharon, brought her hand, up to her nose. She smelled her fingers.

Sharon spoke aloud, with disdain, in her voice.

"The little girl, has peed her pants. She's so naughty. She must have a spanking."

Sharon pulled Sandra over, onto her stomach.

"A good spanking, makes a bad girl, good again. But, only on a bare ass."

Sharon cut the brief panties, from Sandra's hips. She pulled the panties free.

"You may all, have a piece of her ass, with your hands. Soon, you can have a real, piece of her ass." Sharon lay back onto the pillows, on the stage. She pulled Sandra's head, into her crotch.

"They'll spank you, until I cum."

The public spanking began. Sandra used her mouth, to please her mistress. The spanking, was from many hands. None of them, were gentle. The pain, was intense.

Sandra worked furiously, with her mouth, to please her mistress. Sharon took her time, rising to orgasm. The stimulation of the situation, and Sandra's active mouth, soon had Sharon shaking, and shivering. She poured, her orgasm, into her captive's mouth. Sharron pushed Sandra, away from her, when she was done.

Sandra lay, on her side. Her arms, were aching. Her ass, was on fire. Sandra ached, everywhere. Mostly, her vagina ached, with desire, and unfulfilled passion. Sandra had never been as miserable, as she was right now. She didn't think, it could get much worse. Sandra cried softly, in her pain, and her shame.

Sharon was not yet pleased, with Sandra's defilement. Sandra looked down, at the crying woman, between her legs. Sharon spoke, with sweetness, and nice.

"You look so sad Sandra. I think you are, a little home sick. This is your first time, away from home, is it not?"

Sandra nodded her assent. Sharon became furious. She stood up. She began to lash at the woman, in bondage, at her feet. Sharon was vehement, as she looked down at Sandra.

"Not good enough, bitch. When I ask a question, I expect an answer. Try again."

Sandra spoke, between sobs.

"Yes, it's my first time away from home."

Sharon was bitter sweet, as she spoke.

"That was better. Try again, this time, address me, by my title."

Sharon pulled Sandra up onto her knees, as she spoke.

"I'm your mistress."

Sharon slapped Sandra, sharply. Her words, were a threat.

"Don't forget it. Try again. I'm losing my patience, with an untrained slave."

Sandra said,in a trembling voice, as the tears flowed down her cheeks, "Yes mistress, this is my first time, away from home."

Sharon's voice became, sticky sweet.

"We don't want you, to be sad. We've brought one of your friends, to comfort you."

Sandra flushed bright red, at Sharon's words. Up until now, Sandra could, at least, cling to the anonymity, of the situation. Other than the Wilson's, she had thought, she was a stranger to everyone else. The thought, of one of her friends being here. To witness her humiliation, was horrifying.

"It is so fortunate, that Mr. Roberts, brought a friend,for you."

Sandra almost fainted, with embarrassment, as her science teacher, stepped into the light. He was bare, to the chest. In one hand, he held a whip, and a leash. The leash disappeared, into the darkness.

"Greet your teacher. It's impolite, to stare."

Sharon pulled Sandra's head up, as she looked down at Sandra.

"I'll have no, impolite slaves. I gave you an order . I expect you, to acknowledge the order. Then, obey."

"Yes mistress"

Sandra looked at her, leering, teacher. She spoke, with a quivering voice.

"Hello Mr. Roberts."

The teacher leered down at Sandra. He fondled, her bare breast. He kissed her, with his tongue, as well as his lips. The teacher stepped back, and mauled her naked body, with his eyes.

"Sandra, how good it is to see you."

Sandra blushed, under his gaze. Sandra had never felt comfortable, around Mr. Roberts. He had never said, or done, anything, that Sandra could put her finger on. She could, almost always, feel his eyes, fondling her body, when she was in his presence.

Mr. Roberts, was in an amused state. He fondled, Sandra's tits.

"You look so sad. Cheer up. I brought one of your schoolmates, to brighten your day. She has certainly brightened up my day, so far."

Sandra wanted to hide. The teacher slapped, Sandra's face.

"Thank me. Don't forget my title. In school, I'm your teacher. Here, I'm your master."

Sandra's head bowed, as she spoke.

"Thank you, Master."

As Sandra said the last word, she renewed her tears, and her blush.

"Greet your friend. With a kiss."

"Yes Master."

The teacher pulled the leash. Sandra's friend, Mary, stepped into the light. Mary was nude, except for a garter belt, stockings, and heels. Mary was actually older than Sandra, but looked much younger.

She was quite pretty. She was, also, quite small. Mary's hands, like Sandra's, were bound behind her back. The teacher pushed Mary on to her knees, next to Sandra. Sandra was blushing, as she kissed Mary's mouth.

Sharon slashed, Sandra's ass.

"Put some passion into it, bitch."

Sandra began to kiss Mary, with enthusiasm. She was unable, to muster, any, passion for Mary. Her teacher spoke, with a wicked smile.

"I have always had, a special fondness, for both of you." He was fondling both of the, bound, kneeling women. He spent special time, with his hand, between their legs.

"I'm amazed. Both of you, are virgins. You act like whores."

He walked behind them. He used the whip, on both of their asses.

"You shake your ass, and tit's, at me. You dress, like whores, in class. You act, like whores. I'll treat you, like whores."

The teacher returned to his position, of superiority, before the bound slaves.

"You may have, kept the cocks out of your pussies, but I'm sure, that whores like you, know how to suck cocks."

He pushed his erection into Sandra's mouth.

"I have waited, a long time for this. The only thing I have wanted more, than your sweet mouth, is your tight cunt. I'll have them both tonight."

The teacher pulled his erection, from Sandra's mouth. He pushed it, into Mary's mouth.

"Lovely Mary, I'll dress you up, like a little girl. I'll fuck you, like a woman."

Mary's face, was as red, as Sandra's. Their teacher, alternately, fucked, both of their mouths. He rose, to his completion. He chose Sandra's mouth, to cum in. He was in heaven, as he pumped his semen, deep into Sandra's mouth.

"I'll have that pussy, soon. My little slut, slave."

Sandra was, totally, humiliated. She was also, totally, turned on. She spoke, as soon as he removed his cock, from her mouth.

"Yes, master."

Sharon walked, up to Sandra.

"I see that you, and your little friend, work so well together. You shall be inseparable, during the cruise."

Sharon slipped a collar, into Sandra's neck. Sandra saw, that the collar, was the same color, and style, as the collar, on Mary's throat. Sharon unsnapped the leash, on Mary's collar. She replaced it, with a short chain, that had a clasp, on both ends.

Sharon spoke, as she snapped, the other end, to Sandra's collar.

"You shall be together, from now on. Until, we get to the island. You'll become, fast friends."

Sharon kissed both, bound, women, as she grinned.

"You'll lose your virginity together. We must not delay. Virgins are so exciting, for the men. For us women, that little piece of skin, is just in the way." Raise the light's. You can all inspect, your new slut, slaves, for the trip."

Someone produced a bench, and set it on the stage, in front of the captives. The wide bench was adjusted, so that both both captives were leaned forward, into a semi horizontal pose. The bench supported their torsos, up to their tits. A narrower, padded board came out, to support their heads. Wide leather straps, across their waists, secured them in their place.

The captives were displayed, quite nicely. They were both, kneeling onto the bench. Their asses, and their vagina's, were available. Their bound hands, prevented them from interfering, with their inspection. Their heads, were thrust forward. Their tits, were hanging free. Their legs, were rudely spread.

"The young ladies, seem a little uptight. They need a drink. Too bad their hands, are not free, to hold a glass. Oh well, we'll have to help them."

Someone placed, a small coffee table, in front of the captives. The spot light dimmed, a little.

Sandra's eyes, adjusted to the light. She could see, in front of her, about a dozen people. There were, men and women, in various stages of undress, obviously masters.

There were about the same number of people, mostly women, with some symbol, of their servitude. Most had collars. Several were in, some type of bondage. There was an aura, of dark sexuality, in the air.

Sharon placed two glasses of alcohol, on the table. Sharon prepared the scene, in front of her victims. The people began to mill around, the bound virgins. They were free with their hands, and their mouths. Sandra's passion, was raging.

Sharon had placed two, life like dildos on the table. The dildos were both, quite slim. They had realistic looking testicles, on them. Sandra's eyes widened, as she watched Sharon.

Sharon clasp the testicles. She squeeze them flat. Sharon placed the dildo head, into the liquid. She released the testicles. The testicles expanded, drawing the alcohol, into the dildo. Sharon prepared the other dildo.

"A little drink, will loosen you both up. We'll, loosen up your cunts. Then, you will be as useful, as you are decorative."

Sharon made a great show, out of greasing up the dildos. Sharon walked behind the women, she began to grease their assholes. Sandra began to scream, and kick her feet.

The teacher, slipped a ball gag, into her mouth.

"Take your drink, like a big girl."

There was general laughter. The laughter, was close to Sandra. The group was playing, with their new toys.