Sandra's Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon pushed the dildos, one at a time, into the young women's, tight, asses.

Sharon spoke, to the teacher.

"You serve them."

"Yes Ma'am. I'd love to."

The teacher walked, behind the women. He smiled, broadly, as he squeezed, first one set of testicles, then the other. Their bowels were filled, with alcohol.

The effect of the alcohol, was almost instantaneous. Sandra's head, reeled. The sensations, over powered her. Her lust, took over her mind. Sharon removed, Sandra's gag.

"Thank me, for your drink."

"Thank you, mistress, for my drink."

Sandra heard Mary speak, with a small quivering voice.

"Thank you, for my drink, Mistress."

Sandra began to kiss, with passion, any lips within her reach. Her hips began to rock, as she plead, out into the air.

"Please, help me. I need, something."

Sharon spoke, between kisses to Sandra's mouth, and little bites on her tits.

"You can beg better than that. Tell your masters, exactly what you need. Do it nicely, like a trained slut. Or, you'll beg, with more tears, in your eyes, and more bruises, on that, pretty, ass."

All of Sandra's defenses, were gone. She only wanted, to still the ache in her cunt, and to please her Mistress. Sandra began to beg.

"Please fuck me. I need to be fucked. Please use me. Please."

Sharon bent down, and whispered into Sandra's ear. Sharon smiled, as Sandra blushed, anew. Sandra spoke aloud.

"Please, abuse me."

"That was nice. However, you will have to wait your turn. Mary was here first."

The people milled about, as they consumed alcohol. Sandra endured, with shame, the groping hands, and wet mouths. Sandra's vagina, was open, and wet. The fondling, became intense. Sandra began her climb to orgasm. She moaned out, her passion.

Sandra was almost, to her climax. Sharon spoke, looking down at Sandra.

"Stop. Now."

Sharon enforced her command, with several sharp whip lashes, on Sandra's ass.

"I think the ladies, are ready. Are you all ready, for the show?" Hoots, hollers, and a jubilant mood of agreement, rose in the air.

"Let the show begin."

The lights, lowered in the room, and raised on the stage.

Both women, were removed from the benches, and pushed, roughly, to the floor. The bench, and coffee table, were removed from the small stage.

Sandra found herself, on her knees, in the spotlight. Her hands were bound, behind her. She was chained, at the neck, to Mary. Mary shared her position, and her shame.

Sharon circled the bound women, on display. Sharon's hands moved, freely, over the bound womens body's. She played, with her new, slut, slaves.

Sharon stood, in front of Sandra.

"You're such a big girl. You'll have to be, the big sister. Mary is not the slut, you are. Her pussy, is barely wet. You'll have to get her hot, for her ravishment. A virgin slave, is of no value to me. Get to work. If you don't get her, as wet, as you are now, I'll beat you."

Sandra could feel the tension, in Mary. Sandra began her seduction. She kissed Mary, with passion. Sandra was quite pleased, when Sharon released her arms.

"Stir the little bitch up. Get her hot, for her date, with destiny.

Sandra's arms, were stiff, and sore. Sandra moved them around, on Mary's nubile body. More to get them moving, than to arouse Mary. She was not unaware, of Sharon, and her whip, standing over her. Sandra put her best effort, into raising Mary's passion.

Sandra's seduction, was not working. Mary was compliant. She was, not aroused. Sandra spoke to her, between kisses.

"You're so beautiful. You're so nice, to kiss. I love, your mouth. I love, your nice tits. Everyone wants to see you, get fucked."

When Sandra spoke, of people watching, she detected a flash of excitement, in Mary's eyes. Sandra positioned Mary, so that she was looking out, towards the audience. Sandra moved behind Mary. She circled Mary's body, from behind her.

Sandra cupped Mary's breasts, in her hands. She fondled them. She spoke into Mary's ear, in a voice, loud enough, for everyone to hear.

"They're watching you. They get off, watching you. They want, to hear you beg. They'll watch the cock, push into your, virgin, pussy. They love, watching you. Let me help you."

Sandra lowered her hands, into Mary's crotch. She began to stroke her. Mary's passion, had not been raised, by the pain, or the humiliation. Being on display, did raise Mary's passion. Sandra continued to talk, to Mary, as she stroked her cunt.

Sandra could feel, Mary's passion rising. She could feel, the heat from Mary's cunt, as it began to blossom.

"It turns them on, to hear you beg. You are, so, hot. You must want it, bad. Tell them, of your need."

Mary was moaning. She tried to speak. The words, would not come.

Mary started crooning.

"Please. Please. Please."

Sharon stood, on the lighted stage. She knelt down, to inspect Mary's passion, with her hand. She kissed Mary, with passion.

"She is as ready, as she is going to get. Bring on the lucky man."

Sandra's eyes flew open. Her heart sank, as she saw Joe, step into the light.

Sharon pulled Sandra's head up, smiling broadly, looking down at her.

"Yes dear, Joe is going to get a virgin tonight, but it will not be you. Help Joe claim his prize. If she's cold, when he gets to her, I will cripple you."

Sandra had tears in her eyes, as she spoke.

"Yes mistress. I'll serve the little whore, to my master, hot and ready."

Sandra laid Mary on her back, so that her open legs faced the audience.

"Your master's cock, is hard for you. He'll fuck you. Everyone here, wants to see him fuck you." Sandra was stroking, Mary's passion up, with her hand. Sandra held Mary's head up, as she spoke.

"See his cock. See, how big it is. It'll fill you up. You'll beg for more."

Sandra looked at Joe, and spoke, with a mischievous smile.

"She was, always, a slutty little cunt. She has a potty mouth, when they're no adults around. She's hot. She wants to let everyone, see her get fucked. Her pussy is hot. I got her up, for you. Fuck, the little bitch."

Sandra guided Joe's erection, to Mary's open cunt. Sandra was, so disappointed inside. She let none of it show. At least, she got to share, in Joe's pleasure.

Joe took Mary's maidenhead. Sharon barged in on Sandra's pleasure, of just being close to Joe. Sharon knelt close to Sandra. She pulled Sharon's head back, to claim her mouth, and her attention. Sharon used her hands, and her mouth, on Sandra. Sharon spoke between kisses, and sharp bites, with her teeth.

"You wanted my husband, bitch. You can watch, him fuck. You can smell, him fuck. He is not fucking, your virgin cunt. Bitch."

Sharon slapped Sandra, viciously. Sharon laughed, at Sandra's flushed face, and the disappointment in her eye's. Joe took a long time, in his fucking. The pain from the violation, of her unused vagina, did not arouse Mary. Mary allowed her self to be fucked, but, did not participate, in her violation.

Joe took his time. He fucked Mary gently, until her cunt relaxed, and began to heat up. Joe worked her up, with his erection. Without Mary's volition, she, slowly, began to fuck Joe, with her rocking hips. Mary was soon, fucking with passion. Joe continued, to take his time. Mary was fucking Joe, with her hips. Mary found a small orgasm.

Joe continued his pleasure, as Mary rose to another, small, orgasm. Joe began to fuck her, for his own pleasure. Mary was no longer, passively accepting Joe's cock. She was, actively, fucking him.

Mary could feel, Joe's cock swell, as he began to fuck her deeply. Joe pumped his cum, deep inside of Mary, as she sucked his cock, with the muscles, of her vagina.

Sharon Rolled Mary over, onto her stomach. She loosened, Mary's hands. Mary rubbed the circulation, into her arms, as Sharon rolled her back over, onto her back. Sharon kissed Mary deeply, and smiled.

"I'll beat your ass, later, for fucking my husband."

The general laughter, from the audience, reminded Mary, that she was still on display. Sharon kissed her again.

"Now, sweet Mary, it's your turn, to heat the prize."

Mary blushed, at the thought. Sharon inquired sweetly.

"Have you ever, sucked pussy?"

Mary blushed, deeply.

"Only yours, mistress."

"Pretty Mary agreed to become our slave this summer, for enough good grades, to get her a scholarship. She come to me, with her problem. I made the arraignments, for her. She sealed the deal, with a kiss. A big, sloppy, kiss. Right between, my legs. She ate me, until I came. I filled her virgin mouth, with my cum, just like my husband, just filled her cunt, with his.

Sharon smiled down, at Mary.

"It is your turn. Get her hot. It'll be quite easy. She's such a slut. Her cunt hasn't been dry, since she got here."

Mary knelt up, to kiss Sandra. Sandra immediately took over. Sandra's mouth, wanted more. Her mouth, took more. Sandra pulled Mary's hands, to her cunt.

"Do it right, or I'll bite you."

Sandra took Mary's erect nipple into her mouth. She bite it sharply, just to make her point. Mary's hands, began to stroke, Sandra's open vagina. Sandra began to rock her hips, and to rape Mary's mouth, with her tongue. Sandra shuddered out, a small satisfying orgasm. She began to beg.

"Please, someone fuck me. I'm so hot. Please."

"This slut is ready." Come claim your prize."

Sandra looked up. She saw her teacher, walk into the light. He was ready. He had his erection in one hand, and a whip in his other hand. Sandra's heart dropped. She wailed.

"No. Please. Not him."

Sharon began to beat her, as she circled the sobbing woman. Sharon was screaming.

"You bitch. You'll fuck any one, I tell you to fuck. You will smile, as you do it."

The ferocity of the attack, cowed Sandra. There was fear in her eyes, as she begged.

"Please mistress. Stop. I'll do it. I'm sorry. I'll do it."

Sharon paused her lashing, but did not lower her anger, as she commanded.

"Youll not just do it, bitch. You will beg to do it. Get your slut mouth, in gear. Beg your teacher, to take your virginity."

Sharon lashed, Sandra.

"Do it now."

Sandra began to beg. She looked up at her teacher, and plead.

"Please fuck me. Take me. I'm a virgin. I'm a virgin slut. I beg for your cock."

The teacher was leering. He wasn't into the game. He just wanted to fuck her. He slapped Sandra.

"On your back, slut. Open your legs."

Sandra complied. The teacher crawled up between her legs. He fucked his erection into her virgin pussy, in one powerful thrust. He gave Sandra's vagina, no time, to get used to him.

He used his cock, like a weapon. He beat Sandra, with it. His orgasm, did not take long. It was just long enough, for Sandra to have a small, unsatisfying, orgasm. He filled Sandra's cunt, with hot cum. He rolled, off of her. He was satisfied. Sandra was not.

CHAPTER

Sharon walked into the light.

"Both of the new, slut, slaves, are now usable."

Sharon took Sandra by the hair, and spoke, with a leer.

"Well, almost usable. We'll have an intermission. Give the ladies another drink."

There was general agreement, as the lights came up, in the room. The bench, and the coffee table, were returned to the stage. Sandra, and Mary, were, again, placed on the bench. Their arms, were left free. They were both, strapped to the benches, by the, wide, leather bands, around their waists.

The audience used the time, to gather around, the two violated women. The audience amused themselves, with the bound women, kneeling before them.

The slim dildos were prepared, with the alcohol. Sandra accepted the dildo, into her ass, without resistance. The alcohol flooded her bowels, and her brain. Sandra and Mary, were both, instantly high. Sharon took the dildo, and began to fuck Sandra's ass, with it. The alcohol erased any inhibitions, Sandra had left.

Sandra got into, the ass fucking. Sandra responded, as if the dildo, was in her cunt. Sandra was, soon, in full passion, with her noisy orgasm, right behind.

Mary endured the ass fucking, with the dildo. The alcohol had calmed her, into submission. However, she received no pleasure, from her defilement.

Sandra was ready, to proceed, with the night's entertainment.

"Just dim the lights. No spot. The young ladies are no longer, the stars of the evening. Now that they've been made useful, they're just our, new, slut, slaves, to be used, and abused.

Go easy, on young Mary. Pain seems to turn, her cunt cold. We have no need, of a cold whore. Use the whip on her, only for compliance. Then use it, a hard, as necessary."

Sharon pulled Mary's head up, and looked down at her.

"You'll be a good girl, and do what you are told, will you not?"

Mary looked up at Sharon, and spoke, in a meek, small, voice.

"Yes mistress. I'll be a good girl, for you."

Sharon let Mary's head loose. As soon as she released Mary's head, her mouth was filled, with an erection. Mary, obediently, sucked the cock. Throughout the night, Mary would suck, or lick, anything, her mouth could reach. Mary was determined, to please everyone.

Sharon walked up to Sandra. She pulled her head up, to look down at her. Sharon slapped Sandra, with a smile. She reached her hand back, and slipped her fingers into Sandra's wet vagina.

"This one, loves the pain. The more you hurt her, the hotter she gets."

Sandra was moaning. She rocked her hips, in time to Sandra's caresses. Sharon looked down, at Sandra. Sandra's eyes were slits, of glowing passion. Sharon spoke sweetly.

"You want my husband's cock, don't you, bitch."

Sandra brightened. Her eyes sparkled.

"Yes mistress. I do want Joe, to fuck me."

Sharon slapped her, soundly.

"You little bitch. Joe will fuck you, right now. First, you need another drink."

Sharon prepared the dildo, then pushed it into Sandra's ass. Squeezing the testicles on the dildo, Sharon filled Sandra's ass with alcohol.

"Joe come over here, and fuck your, little, prize whore."

Sharon continued to fuck, Sandra's ass, with the slender dildo. Sharon handed Joe, a tube of lubricant.

"Make the whore, grease you up."

Joe took Sandra's hands. He squeezed out some lubricant, onto them.

"Grease it good, pretty."

There was enough menace, in his voice, to bring compliance. Sandra stroked the grease, onto Joe's erection.

"I've always, wanted your ass. I'll beat it, until you're hot. Then, I'll have your ass. Fucking that tight ass, will be my main pastime, this summer."

Sandra began to cry, as she heard him speak. She wanted to be fucked by Joe, but not like this.

Sharon changed places, with Joe. She looked down, at Sandra.

"I do hope you scream, and cry. I love, your tears."

Sharon licked, Sandra's face.

Joe lashed, Sandra's, bruised, ass. She was soon, screaming, crying, and kicking. Sandra's hips, never stopped rocking. Her vagina, got wetter.

Joe stopped whipping her. He greased her ass, as he played with her cunt. Joe placed the head of his erection, against Sandra's asshole. He pressed it home. The invasion of the slender dildo, used on Sandra, earlier, had been uncomfortable. It had produced no, real, pain. Joe's cock produced intense pain, as it breached, Sandra's, tight, hole.

Sandra sang, for her mistress. She screamed, and cried. Joe was a slow, deliberate fucker. He enjoyed the sensations, of a tight ass, more than the, slippery, smoothness, of a wet cunt. Joe fucked her, in long, deep, strokes.

He enjoyed, the sensations. Even more, he enjoyed the dominance, and power, of fucking a woman, in the ass.

Once the intense pain had faded, Sandra became alive, with lust, and passion. Joe maintained his control, of the speed, and the tempo, of the fuck. Joe wanted to stretch out, Sandra's asshole. He intended to use Sandra, only, in this way.

Joe remained, in control. He fucked her ass, in earnest, as he felt his orgasm coming. His thrusts became hard, and deep. Sandra was fucking back, against the assault. Sandra's orgasm, was coming in waves, as Joe filled her bowels, with his cum.

Sharon watched, with glee. As the scene unfolded, a young oriental woman, attached her self to Sharon. Sharon was kissing her, and fondling her.

When the fucking became intense, the young woman sank to her knees. She sucked Sharon off . Sharon beat her, on the back, as she did so. Connie loved, giving, and receiving, abuse. She found her orgasm, with her hand, between her legs. Sharon found hers, with Connie's tongue, in her cunt. When Joe finished, with Sandra's ass, he was finished with her.

Sharon walked up, to Sandra.

"This is my maid, Connie. She's my top girl. You are only a slut, slave. When my maid pleases me, I throw her a slut, slave, to play with. It's so exciting. It's like watching a cat, with a mouse. You will remember, your position here. I'm, number one. My maid, is number two. You're, number three. I'll help you remember."

"Connie mark the slut, slave, so she'll not forget."

Connie stepped up to Sandra, with a big grin.

"Don't forget. I'm two. You're three."

Connie wrote a large three, with a permanent marker on Sandra's bare tit. She wrote it on the top of her breast, so Sandra would see it, whenever she looked down.

Sharon said, aloud, "The slut, slaves, are now ready for your pleasure. They'll be where they are, for the rest of the night. Have fun with them. I'll watch."

The bench was turned, so that the captive women were facing towards the back of the room. They faced a large bed, that covered the whole wall. The bed came out, into the room, about 8 feet. It was like a theater box, for the show. Masters, and mistresses, amused them selves, with bound, and unbound, slaves, into the dark hours, of the night.

Sandra was fucked, every way she could be fucked. Sandra sucked both cock, and pussy, with equal passion. Sandra found, women were quite cruel, especially, when their husbands fucked either, of the captive women.

The women encouraged the men, to use Sandra's ass, instead of her cunt. The woman also used, the threat of an ass fucking, to get Mary's subservience, when they, or their husbands, violated her.

Soon Mary's cunt was seeping, with semen, as was, Sandra's ass. Before the evening was done, Sandra's asshole was as smooth, and slippery, as her vagina. The multiple use, of Sandra's ass, left it as easy to get into, as her cunt.

Sandra slept in fits, and starts, throughout the night. Her sleep was interrupted, several times, by a cock ,or a cunt, shoved into her face. Or, a cock, shoved into either orifice. Sandra could, no longer climax. Every nerve, had been fired. She was, totally, sated. All she wanted, was to sleep.

Sometime late in the night, Sandra get her wish. Sandra slept bound to Mary. They were both bound to the bench.

CHAPTER

Sandra woke, to find her self being bathed, with a cool sponge. Sandra roused, to full consciousness. Connie was washing, her bound body. Connie saw, that Sandra was awake. She spoke pleasantly

"Good morning, slave. My mistress has instructed me, to be nice to you, this morning. I'd rather beat one of you, while the other one, sucks my cunt. I'll get my chance, soon. My mistress, is crueler than I am. I'm still learning."

Connie pulled Sandra's head up. She smiled, a wicked smile.

"I learn quickly. My mistress is pleased, with me. I'm her maid. I'm not a slut, slave, like you. You'll lick my shoes, soon."

Sandra glared at her.

"Bitch."

Connie was smiling, as she slapped Sandra.

"You've just made me, so, happy. I was, to be nice to you, this morning. However, I don't have to listen, to an insolent slave."

Connie beat Sandra's upturned ass, as she spoke, in a voice as cold as steel.

"You fucking, bitch, whore. You'll never talk to me, like that, again."

Connie beat Sandra, with cold, methodical, precision. Connie used her whip, to cover Sandra's ass, and back, with fresh, thin, red welts. There was no erotic component, to the whipping.