Sandra's Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds, woke Mary up. Her eyes were wide, with both fear, and wonder, as she watched. Connie, smiled down at Mary.

"Unless, you want to join Sandra, for a morning beating, I would suggest, that you greet me, pleasantly. You may address me, as Ms. Connie."

Mary put on a large smile.

"Good morning, Ms. Connie."

Connie looked down at Mary, with a smile. She released the wide strap, that held Mary to the bench.

"Good morning slut. Roll over. Put your tongue to work, while I beat the insolent bitch, next to you."

Mary rolled over onto her back. Connie straddled her head. She squatted down, giving Mary full access, to her cunt. Mary began to lick, suck, and kiss, Connie's cunt, with enthusiasm.

Connie spoke with an evil sweetness, as she spoke down at Sandra

"Your insolent mouth, seems to have given me my wish."

Connie glared down at Sandra.

"I always, get my way. I always, have."

Connie was aroused, by Mary's mouth, and her submission. Connie began to use Mary's face, to masturbate against.

Connie slid her open, wet, cunt, along the length, of Mary's face. She began to cum, in light, easy, waves, of pleasure. Connie's secretions, covered Mary's face, filling her mouth, with the delicate taste.

Connie dismounted, from Mary's face. She returned Mary to the bench. Connie bathed both women, with a cooling, healing, sponge bath.

"My mistress wants your bruises healed, quickly, so that she can put new ones, in their place."

Connie released Sandra, from her bondage. She pushed both women, onto to the floor. Connie spoke, with a superior air.

"Follow me, like, little, trained puppies."

Connie led them, to a bathroom. Connie made them, strip off, their shoes, stockings, and garter belts. The women were nude, still chained together, at the neck. The short chain kept them close, to one another.

Connie was almost grinning, as she dragged them, into a large shower, by their chain.

"You must, have to pee. You can do it, in the shower. I do."

Connie led them, into a large shower stall. Connie used the chain, to hold the women's faces, up close to her. She peed all over both women, concentrating on their faces.

When Connie finished peeing, her tone changed, as she spit out commands.

"Wash your filthy bodies. There are stockings, and shoes for you to wear. Other than costumes, that is all a slut, slave, is allowed to wear. Fix your faces, and your hair. Come to the main room, with slutty smiles, on your faces. Crawl. Do not stand."

Connie left the shower, quite pleased, with herself.

As soon as, the shower door closed, Mary began to sob. Sandra rose up. to her knees. She drug Mary up, along side of her. Sandra slapped Mary, and commanded, in a harsh voice.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. You're a high class prostitute, just like I am. You signed up for the job, just like I did. I'm chained, to your sniveling ass. I don't intend, to listen to it. I will beat you, bad."

Sandra stood up, pulling Mary along with her, by their collar chain. Sandra dialed in the temperature. The large shower erupted, with a fine mist of hot water, from all around the stall. The hot water, the excitement, and the throbbing pain, in Sandra's ass, brought lust into her eyes.

Sandra kissed Mary deeply, with Passion. Sandra broke the kiss.

"I wish, we were not chained together, so I could put your head, between my legs."

Sandra kissed Mary, again. Mary was unresponsive, in the kiss. Sandra slapped her, soundly. Sandra captured, one of Mary's nipples, in her grasp. She pinched Marys nipple, painfully.

"Get your hands busy, where your mouth belongs. Do it right, or I will put bruises, on your face."

Mary serviced Sandra, with energy. Sandra took possession, of Mary's mouth. Sandra was, soon, rocking her hips, as she took her orgasm, from Mary's hand.

The women washed each other, then left the shower. They had to wait for each other, as they used the toilet. When they got to the vanity table, there were two chairs, two blow driers, and two small stacks of clothes.

Each stack of clothes, contained red silk stockings, black heels with ankle buckles, and a set of garters. The garters were white satin, with bright red embroidery. One said, Slut. The other one said, Slave.

The women made use of the blow driers, and the array of cosmetics on the back of the counter. The looked each other over. Sandra spoke.

"We're ready. Kiss me.' Mary kissed Sandra softly.

"Your garters, say it all. Kiss me, like a slut, slave, or this will be a long miserable summer, for you."

Sandra spoke, with menace in her voice.

"If you make my summer miserable, bitch. I will fuck you up, every time we're alone."

Sandra's voice, lightened up.

"Kiss me."

Sandra's eyes sparkled, with excitement, as she pondered, her duties. Mary relaxed, gathered up her spirits, and kissed Sandra, with all of the passion, she could muster.

Sandra, and Mary, started their day of bondage, on their knees. They crawled, into the main room. Their teacher walked up to them. He leered, down, at them.

"I have been waiting, for my favorite students. Properly dressed, for their lessons."

The teacher pulled them both up, to a kneeling position.

"I've wanted your tits, in my hands, and your mouth's, on my cock, since the first day, I saw you."

He began to fondle them, as he pulled his shorts down. He displayed his erection, to the kneeling captives. He spoke, with a leer, in his voice.

"Be good, little, girls, and share."

Sandra took the erection, into her hand. She smiled, as she guided it, into Mary's mouth.

"You first, dear."

Sandra, took control of the blow job. She switched the cock, from mouth, to mouth. After a short time, Sandra guided the erection, into Mary's mouth, then looked up at him.

"Her cunt is, so, tight."

Sandra continued, to stimulate Mary, between her legs. Mary was moaning. The erotic setting, was beginning, to arouse her.

"Fuck her. Fuck the snotty, little, bitch. Make her beg."

Sandra pulled Mary, onto her back, and spread her legs.

"The little bitch, has, always, been hot for you. Just like me. I've always wanted you, to fuck me. My hands, have been sticky, in my bed, at night, thinking of you.

The teacher knelt up, between Mary's legs. He began to fuck her. He was fucking Mary, but his attention was on, Sandra's greedy mouth. And, the tit's, that Sandra offered his mouth, between kisses.

The teacher began to swell, inside of Mary's wet cunt. His orgasm was powerful, and intense. When he left them, he had a deflated cock, and an inflated ego.

Connie came over, to the chained couple. She took hold of the chain, that bound them together. As she led them, Connie spoke.

"My mistress, has need of you."

Connie added, laughing lightly.

"Perhaps, she has to pee."

Mary flushed, with shame. Sandra flushed, with anger. Connie just laughed, as she led them on their knees, to her mistress.

Sharon brought them up, to kneel between her legs. Sharon looked down, at the kneeling women.

"You were having so much fun, with your teacher. I didn't want, to break up, the school reunion. He has such a special fondness, for his students. I am sure, you will be spending a lot of time with him, this summer. A lot of night classes, I'm sure."

There was a general spate, of laughter.

"The men, are all going, on a fishing trip. We ladies, will have to amuse ourselves, while they are gone."

Sharon pulled the chained pair, up to her. She kissed them, both. She fondled them, intimately.

"Connie will feed you. You must not, eat too much. Fat slaves, are no fun. Be sure, to lick her fingers. I don't want, a greasy maid."

Connie led them, to a low table. She made them kneel, by it. She took little pieces of food, from the catering display. Connie made them do tricks, like little dogs, as she fed them. Connie took great delight, in sticking her fingers, into the women's mouth, after each small bite. Connie would command them, in a snotty voice.

"Lick me, bitch."

Sandra smiled, as she complied, with defiance in her eyes. Connie spoke sweetly, to Sandra, as she patted her, on the head.

"I'll soon take the fire, out of your eyes. I'll put it in your cunt, where it belongs."

Sharon spoke aloud, after the commotion, of the guys leaving, died down.

"We'll now start, our annual photo session. Everyone grab a slut, slave. You will need them. This is, a hot act."

Before we start, there is a legal matter, before us.

Sharon placed two contracts, on the low table. She led Mary, and Sandra, crawling to the table.

"These are photo releases. You are both eighteen, and legal. We pay for our summer vacations, by producing photo books, and films. They are of a special nature."

Sharon looked down at Sandra, with a wicked smile.

"Most of the photo books, you got off on, were produced by us. I know they are good photo's, they got you off."

Sharon used a remote control. The big screen T.V. came on. The video, was of Sandra masturbating, on the Wilson's big bed, while looking at the photo books. Sandra blushed, furiously. She realized, every time she had masturbated, at their house, it had been filmed.

"Sign the releases, and we can begin."

Mary was crying. She made no movement, to reach for the pen. Sharon commanded Mary, after using the whip, on her ass, several times.

"Sign the fucking, release, or I will rape your ass, with a wine bottle. I will film the rape, and sell it to the guys, at your school."

Mary was sobbing. when she reached for the pen. She signed her name, to the release. Sharon smiled, as she picked up the contract.

Sharon turned to Sandra.

"As for you. I'll beat your entire body, every hour. I'll tie you up, and let you watch, people fuck."

Sandra knew she would sign it, no matter what. And, the threat sounded real. She would die. Her cunt, right now, was open, and wet, from her her pain, her humiliation, and her bondage. Sandra smiled up at Sharon.

"Yes mistress. I'll do anything, to make you happy."

Sandra took the pen, and signed the contract. Sharon picked up the contract, with a broad smile, on her face.

"Lights. Camera. Action."

The Two women were led to the small, round, stage that they had been displayed on, last night. There was a hum of a motor, that rolled curtains around the room, blocking out the light of the day. Bright filming lights, now replaced the soft spots, of last night's performance. Several, professional cameras, were set up.

Sharon spoke, while standing in the light.

"You young actresses have no lines to learn. This is called, reality acting. You remember Mrs. Roberts, your teacher's wife, Beth. She will be the star. You'll be, her supporting actresses. Beth has not been happy, about her husband's fascination, with both of you, young sluts." You probably remember his sweet wife, at the PTA functions. You will be as happy, to see her this morning, as you were, to see her husband, last night."

Sharon smiled, a wicked smile, as she took Connie's hand. She led her maid, to her servitude, in the darkness.

Mary was distressed, kneeling next to Sandra. Sandra knew, it was her job, to keep Mary, from loosing it. Sandra renewed her seduction, of Mary. Mary was in turmoil. She was, also, a highly sexed, young woman. Sandra was raising Mary's passion, when Mrs. Roberts, walked into the circle of light.

Beth did not look like, a sweet teacher's wife, at the PTA. She had the look, of a classic dominatrix. Her soft, supple, leather boots, came, to her mid thighs. Black garter straps, held the supple boots, tight, onto her thighs. The garter straps, were attached, to a, severe, black leather, corset. The boots were red. The corset, had delicate red trim.

Beth wore a black mask, that covered the top half, of her face. The mask was adorned, with red plumage. The plumage, swept back, covering her ears, and lay on top, of her hair. Mrs. Roberts, held the long, thin, red whip, with practiced ease.

Fear returned to Mary's eyes, as the dominatrix circled, the kneeling women. Lust returned to Sandra's eyes, as she watched the dominatrix, circle her.

Sandra turned her attention, onto Mary. Mary knelt, facing Sandra, crying softly. The chain, that held the women together, was slack, as Sandra embraced Mary. Sandra spoke, between kisses, and caresses.

"Everyone can see you. They're all ready hot, seeing you, on your knees, crying. The cameras, are rolling. Everyone, will see you. They'll jack off, watching you."

Beth, without a word, began to leave bright, red, welts across both asses. She concentrated most of the lashes, on Sandra's ass. When the dominatrix spoke, her words were harsh, and filled with venom.

"I hate you. I hate your, little, pert ass. I hate, your tits." They're all, my husband wants. That's all, he can talk about. I hate you, both."

Mary was crying. She flinched, with each phrase, as if the words themselves, were whiplashes. Sandra was excited. She turned, both the verbal abuse, and the pain, into lust. Beth stepped up close, to Mary. She pulled Mary's head up. She spoke down, at her weeping face.

"You. You little bitch. Crying. like a little girl. That's all, he can talk about. All he wants, is to fuck the 'little girl.' I hate you. You sucked my husbands cock, didn't you?"

Mary was crying, when she spoke,

"Yes."

Beth slapped Mary.

"Answer me right. Call me mistress. Did you suck, my husband's cock?"

Mary spoke, with a trembling voice.

"Yes, mistress. I sucked your husband's cock."

Beth's voice, was menacing.

"Did you fuck, my husband?"

Mary continued to cry, her face flushed, red.

"Yes, mistress. I fucked, your husband."

"You sucked his cock, before you got to this boat. You sucked him off at school, like a little slut. Didn't you?"

Mary voice was filled, with defeat.

"Yes mistress, I sucked your husband's cock, at school."

The dominatrix, slapped Mary.

"Like a little slut."

Mary's voice, was quivering.

"Yes mistress, I sucked his cock, at school, like a little slut."

Beth turned her attention, onto Sandra. She turned Sandra, away from Mary, so that she faced the leather clad lady, with the whip. She spoke down at Sandra, as she whipped Sandra's, large tits.

"You bitch. Whore. I hate your tits. They should be on my chest, not yours. My husband is in love, with your tits.

Beth pulled Sandra's face, up to her.

"He loves, me. He only loves your tit's, and your cunt."

Beth's voice became louder, with authority.

"You also fucked my husband, Didn't you?"

Sandra was sparkling. Her eyes were glowing coals, of lust.

"Yes mistress. I sucked his cock. I fucked him, with my hot pussy. I drank his cum. I fucking, orgasmed, while I fucked him. I am fucking hot, knowing you are going to beat my ass, and put me to a cock."

Sandra looked up at Beth, with a smile in her eyes, and in her voice.

"I'll suck, your cunt. I'll drink, your cum. I'll love it."

Beth was furious. She slashed Sandra, as she cursed at her.

"I'll shut that foul mouth, of yours."

The dominatrix pushed a large dildo, into Sandra's mouth. She began to fuck her mouth, with it. Someone brought a, plush, armless chair, and sat it, on the stage. The dominatrix sat back, on the edge of the chair. She pulled both kneeling women,up between her, open, legs.

She pulled Mary's face, into her wet cunt. She continued to fuck, Sandra's mouth. She was not gentle, with the dildo. She used the latex erection, like a weapon, just like her husband, had used his erection, on her. Beth was soon writhing, with her orgasm. She was moaning, and spasming, as she came.

Beth wasted little time, on an afterglow. Her excitement, did not come from her orgasm. Her excitement came, from the power she held, over the chained women, at her feet. She wiped their faces, with her cunt. She was beaming, as she took turns, with both of the captives, until their faces shone, with the salty secretions of her lust.

As she idly used the women, she looked down.

"So, you like to fuck. I feel so good, right now, I'm going, to grant your wish. I have a special someone, for you to fuck. He will fuck you a lot, this summer. He is the male star, of our films.

A muscular young man walked onto the stage. He was naked, and oiled. His skin glistened, in the bright lights. He was stroking, a very large erection, which was also oiled.

There was fear, in Mary's eyes, as she looked at the size, of the erection. Sandra's eyes, were sparkling with lust. She watched, with fascination, as he approached. Beth was smiling, broadly.

"The bitch, with the little tits, is an experienced cock sucker. She learned at school. Try her out. I'll get the other slut, ready."

The man approached Mary, with his erection pointing towards her mouth. Mary tried to pull back. Beth slashed her, with the whip, as she screamed out.

You, little, cock sucking, whore. You wanted to suck cock. Suck this one."

Beth had Mary, by the hair. She was holding her head, for the man. The man, pushed the erection into Mary's mouth, as he took hold of her, by her hair, on either side of her head.

He was somewhat dispassionate, as he fucked, Mary's mouth. The erection, filled her mouth, completely. When his thrust deepened, Mary gagged. The man pulled the erection, from her mouth, as she coughed, and gagged. Beth was laughing.

"Did you bite off, more than you can chew, little girl?"

As Mary's coughing fit subsided, she found her mouth, again, filled with the large erection.

The dominatrix was in glee, as she began her assault, on Sandra's body, with the whip. Sandra was actively masturbating, as she received the blows. She was smiling up, at Beth. Sandra was actually, flirting with her tormentor. Beth was furious, at Sandra's enjoyment. Beth commanded the man.

"Throw the whore, on her back, and loosen her up. When you are finished, he will no longer be talking about, her tight little pussy.

The man pushed Mary, onto her back. He knelt, between her legs. Mary began to plead.

"Please, it's to big."

The man looked down, at Mary.

"I'm going to fuck you. If you fight me, it'll be in your ass." Mary relaxed, to her fate. Her fear, brought her compliance.

The man, gently, pushed the erection, into Mary's cunt. He could have hurt her, and he knew it. He eased the erection in slowly, letting her vagina adjust, to the massive size. He took his time, getting it in, and getting Mary stretched.

His lust, could no longer, be held in check. He fucked Mary, with full, yet not deep, strokes. Mary was aroused, despite her fear. Soon, Mary was taking the erection, easily. Mary began to fuck the man, in return. Mary felt like a slut, slave, for the first time, as she gave the man, her passion.

Beth threw the whip aside. She pushed Sandra onto her stomach. She was livid.

"Your little asshole, will not be so little, when I am finished, bitch."

The dominatrix held a dildo, that was the same proportions, as the man's erection. The dominatrix, greased Sandra's asshole.

"Put your ass in the air, like a bitch, in heat."

Sandra complied. She did not stop masturbating through it all. The stimulation from her hand, and the delicious pain, from the whip, had already brought her, several small orgasms.

Sandra was on the edge, of of a large one. The dominatrix was determined, to take the pleasure, out of Sandra's eyes. She violently, shoved the large dildo, past the tight muscles, of Sandra's asshole.

She allowed no time, for Sandra to become used, to the invasion. The pain was intense. Sandra almost, passed out. As the pain subsided, Sandra began fucking, with her ass, rather than being fucked. Sandra was climaxing, in her whole body.

"Fuck me, bitch. Fuck me, harder. You fuck, like a girl. I want a man. I want more of a man, than you have. Fuck your husband. Fuck you. He is a lousy lay. So are you."