Sandra's Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Sandra rose up, and slapped beth, knocking off her mask. Sandra pulled the man, from Mary, by his hair. She screamed.

"Fuck me, asshole. Maybe a woman, can get a decent piece of ass, around here. I haven't had one, so far, this morning."

The man's lusts, were inflamed. He mounted Sandra, as she lay open, on her back for him. He began to fuck her, wildly. He was caught, in his passion. He was fucking from lust. and instinct, rather than from any script. Beth tried to pull him off, of Sandra.

He was in no mood. He backhanded Beth. He continued to rut. Sandra, and the actor, rose to blinding orgasms. Beth, and Mary, were both, lying on their backs. They were both, crying. Sandra drug her self up. She crawled to the fallen dominatrix, dragging Mary with her. Sandra retrieved the big dildo, and began to rape Beth, with it.

Sandra was screaming.

"You're a bitch, because you have never, been properly fucked. Your husband is, barely, capable of satisfying, his own lust."

Sandra fucked Beth, with passion, until Beth was shouting out her orgasm. Sandra threw down the dildo. She kissed Beth lightly.

"Next time, you need a good fuck, come see me. I'll do, your ass."

First, there was silence, then pandemonium. The stage began to fill with women, in various states of dress, and undress. Some of them, were comforting Beth. Many of them, where whipping Sandra, while cursing at her. Sandra curled up in a fetal ball, smiling to herself. She didn't care, what they did to her. It was worth it.

Sharon, rudely, roused Sandra, from the safety, of her fetal shell. She drug Sandra by the hair, pulling her to her knees. Mary was pulled up, along with her. Sharon spoke calmly, and sternly.

"Perhaps, you would like to try that, with me?"

Sandra bowed, her head. Her legs, were apart. Her hands, were on her thighs. Her shoulders, were up. Her tits, were thrust out. She adopted the perfect pose, for a slut, slave. Sandra had practiced it many times.

"No mistress. No one, could do that, to you. You are a mistress. She was only dressed, like a mistress. I only want, to serve you."

"Beating up one of my guests, and raping them, does not seem to me, as if you were serving me."

"Mistress, I, only, wanted, to serve you. You said, we were making a movie. I, only, made the movie, better. I did it for you, mistress."

Sharon began to laugh.

"You are right. It's a much better movie, than I was hoping for."

Beth got up. She began to scream, at Sharon.

"Are you going to let, that little bitch, get away with this?"

"Why not? You let her, get away with it."

Beth snapped, in a loud voice.

"I will not tolerate this."

Sharon turned onto Beth, in fury. She lashed Beth to the ground, with her whip, and her fury.

"You will never talk to me, like that again. I will beat you, to death."

Get those, fucking, clothes off. Now."

Sharon circled her, as Beth disrobed, with the help of some of the women.

Sharon pulled Sandra's mouth, up to her cunt, as she continued to whip, the naked woman, at her feet. Sharon spoke with contempt

"You're not a mistress. You're a, fucking, submissive. That is why, you are always sniveling, and whining. I have had it, with your attitude. I am going to see, you get properly fucked, and get off doing it."

Sharon called Connie to her, and whispered in her ear.

"Yes Mistress. Right away."

Beth sat up. She gathered up, her last bit of courage. She spoke firmly.

"I don't have to put up, with this. I'm leaving this cruise, as soon as we dock."

Sharon was smiling broadly, as she replied.

"That's fine with me. You can leave, as soon as we dock."

Sharon circled the naked woman, who was now sitting up on the stage.

"Until we dock, I'm in charge. Not just because, I'm the captain of this ship, which I am. I'm in charge, because I can lay you on the ground, with just my voice."

As she had been talking, Sharon had put her face, in front of Beth's face. She had increased the volume, and the force, of her words. The words ,actually forced Beth, onto her back, onto the padded stage floor.

Connie returned, with a slut, slave costume, in hand.

"I'll be happy to dress, the bitch."

Connie approached the crying woman, with the costume in her hand, and a smug smile, on her face. Sharon spoke to Beth, as Connie dressed her.

"You are now, an official, slut, slave for the cruise. You will serve, at anyone's command. Go kiss your, fellow, workers, on the cruise. "Kiss Sandra, and Mary. First impressions are important, so make sure they are happy, with your kiss."

Connie had pulled the stockings onto her, and was buckling the heels on onto her ankles. Sharon spoke with venom in her voice, as she handed her, the slut, slave garters.

"Put these on, or I will let Sandra, use my whip."

Beth bowed her head.

"Yes Mistress."

Beth pulled the garters, onto her legs, and smoothed her stockings. She knelt between Sandra's, open, legs. It was not, a simple kiss. She began to eat, Sandra's cunt. Sharon pulled her head up. She smiled at Beth.

"I am sure, your husband will pay, much more attention to you, now that you, are in your proper place."

Sharon pushed Beth, away from Sandra, towards Mary, Beth moved her head, over to Mary's, open, legs.

"Yes mistress,"

Beth lowered her head, to Marys, open, crotch. Sandra was in heaven, having just been serviced, by the new slut, slave. Sharon pulled Sandra's head up, and kissed her. Sharon spoke, when she broke the kiss.

"I should reward you, for bringing me a new slave."

Sandra brightened up. Her eyes began to sparkle.

"Give me Connie, for one night, and you'll have another, new slut, slave."

Sharon's eyes were sparkling, with delight.

"I think, you're right."

Sharon spoke to Sandra, harshly.

"I'm still the mistress. You're still my slut, slave." Sandra's eyes were sparkling.

"Yes mistress. I've been quite naughty, today. I'm sure, you'll beat my ass, for it. And, put my ass out, for everyones use."

Sandra smiled, a devilish smile.

"If you don't, beat my ass, I'll just get naughty, again."

Sandra giggled again.

"If you do, beat my ass, I'll get, even naughtier."

CHAPTER

Note: there are two more parts to this story. The rest of the cruise, and the Island. I have not written them yet. The outlines are in my head. I only have the outlines. The characters direct the story, as their personalities unfold. I had no idea, Sandra was so forceful. It shocked me, as much as, it shocked the guests. If you tell me, to write the rest of the story, I will obey.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers