Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scantily clad woman just continued to smile thought out, she knew the effect she was having on Sandy. She was now in control of the game and found immense pleasure in hitting all the right buttons to drive Sandy to distraction.

Finally she looked right into Sandy's bright blue eyes and seemed to capture her soul. Her tongue glided sensuously across her full red lips as she brought a hand up and ran her long fingernails down the crevice between her tanned mounds. Sandy was no longer making any attempt to disguise her interest. Wiping the sweat from her breasts, the woman brought her index finger up to her mouth and slowly licked it clean.

"Any more of this and I'm going to cum right here in my panties." Sandy thought as she watched the woman cup her other breast with her free hand. "I can't believe I'm getting this turned on by another woman."

Then, abruptly, the woman stopped her caressing of her breasts and rose from her seat and headed for the front of the boat. It was only then that Sandy realized that they had docked and most of the people had already left. Grabbing her bag from the floor, Sandy began to quickly follow the woman off the boat. Her steps propelled by a strange mixture of both fear and excitement.

Following the last of the crowd into the St. George Terminal, Sandy could see people ahead of her make the right turn that led to the train and the various buses. To her surprise, the object of her interest turned instead to the left and disappeared into a closed off access way.

For a long minute, Sandy stood at the junction as the last of the other passengers disappeared from sight ahead of her. Finally overwhelmed with curiosity, she carefully began to follow the "streetwalker" down the corridor.

About thirty yards down, the causeway again branched off to the left and Sandy stopped dead at the corner. As she peeked around the wall's edge, she had to bit down on her lip to keep from making a sound. There, about ten feet away, stood one of the deckhands from the Ferry she had just exited. His back was to her so she couldn't see his face. What she could see all too clearly was the mystery lady from the Ferry on her knees in front of the man. Her position and the motion of her head couldn't be mistaken for any activity other the obvious.

From her vantage point, Sandy could tell that the dark clad man was already near to climax. He was either incredibly horny or she was one talented cocksucker to bring him off so quickly. Sure enough, Sandy heard a loud gasp from the man as he exploded into the woman's mouth. Sandy watched for a few more seconds as the tall hooker, she couldn't think of her any other way right now, withdrew his cum covered cock from her mouth and proceeded to lick him clean.

Suddenly aware that she could be caught, Sandy began to quickly and quietly retrace her steps. She'd gotten halfway down the dimly lit corridor when she heard the man turning the corner. Quickly she ducked into a small doorway covered in shadow. She held her breath as she watched him pass. no sooner did he turn the corner, Sandy heard the hooker's footsteps coming from behind her. Again trying to blend into the darkness, Sandy waited until she had been passed by.

The hooker stopped abruptly, just out of Sandy's line of sight. Sandy's heart was racing like a trip hammer as she heard the soft footsteps suddenly stop.

"I hope you enjoyed the show." The hooker suddenly said.

"Oh God, she knows I'm here!" Sandy cried out in her mind.

"Come on out, I don't bite." The Puerto Rican woman said. "Unless of course you're into that sort of thing."

Stepping out of the shadows, Sandy blushed bright red with embarrassment.

"I figured you'd follow." The tall woman continued. "I could see how hot you were getting back on the boat."

Before Sandy could answer, the woman stepped forward and slid her hand under Sandy's skirt and into her panties.

"I knew it," She exclaimed. "You're dripping wet."

The sudden thrill as she felt this strange hand caress her pussy caused Sandy to freeze in her tracks. Again the potent combination of fear and excitement took hold of her body. Before she could respond to the surge of mixed emotions, the hooker pressed her against the cool tile wall. Opening her mouth to protest, Sandy felt the softness of another woman's lips pressed against her own for the first time in her life. This was immediately followed by the wetness of a tongue as it invaded her mouth. The taste was tangy and familiar, and it took a second for Sandy to comprehend that what she was tasting was the last traces of the deckhand's cum.

Drawing her attention away from the erotic kiss was the sudden penetration of her wet mound by one of the woman's long slender fingers. With a rapid motion, she slid first one, then a second, deep into Sandy. Then she withdrew them as quickly as they had entered, only to quickly replace them.

The frantic friction against her clit sent ripples though her body. She barely noticed the soft caress of the woman's tongue which had now moved to her neck. It wasn't until she felt a sudden tweak of pain that she became aware that the woman's other hand had slid beneath her blouse and now cupped one of her naked breasts. All that she cared about was the rising crest that was building between her legs and the eruption it foretold.

Then, barely a few minutes after she had started, the mystery woman felt Sandy's body quiver, then tremble as she slipped over the crest into a powerful orgasm. Pulling Sandy tight against her, she kissed her once again, this time finding no resistance to her tongue. Her fingers buried themselves deep within her as she squeezed hard on her soft white breast.

Sandy lost all sensation of time as she dropped into a bottomless pool of delight. All she cared about at that moment was that she wished that it would never end. That another woman had initiated this incredible feeling was the furthest concern in her mind.

But eventually it did end and Sandy's attention returned back to her situation. The woman withdrew her fingers from within Sandy and from under her blouse. She stepped back and took a good look at Sandy's now disorganized appearance. Her blouse was now hanging open, with one breast exposed. Bright red lipstick marks covered her mouth and neck. While her blue skirt now covered the cum soaked panties, the strong fragrance of girlcum told the tale.

"I knew you'd get into this." The hooker said. "I saw you checking me out the other night when I had that nurse outfit on. After I saw you search the boat for me last night I knew that you'd follow me tonight."

"You were on the boat yesterday?" Sandy gasped as she tried to control her breathing. "But I looked everywhere."

"No, you only check were passenger's are supposed to go. I was nice and cool in the crew's cabin. It's amazing what a little promise of a blow job can get you."

Sandy then realized that it was the delivery of that promise that she had witnessed. Even now she found it exciting. More so was the idea that she had cum at the hands of another woman.

Sandy watched in erotic fascination as the woman brought her cum covered fingers to her mouth and licked them clean, just as she had licked the deckhand's cock.

"Mmmm." She purred. "I figured a fine lady like yourself would have a good taste."

Reaching into her small purse, the woman withdrew a small card and slid it into the straps of Sandy's exposed bra. She leaned forward and kissed her again, this time it was lightly and quick.

"If you ever want to find out what it would really be like, give me a call." She said with a smile. "In fact, for a pretty white girl like you, I'd do it for free."

With that she turned and headed down the corridor. Sandy watched the sway of her tight ass until she disappeared from view. Taking the card from her bra, she moved over to the light to read it.

It read: Creative Illusions - Bringing Fantasy To Life. 24 hrs 7 days , 555-1034. In the lower right corner of the card was a name - Jasmine.

A sudden thunderclap brought Sandy back to reality. It was finally going to rain. After spending a few frantic minutes getting herself as presentable as possible, Sandy raced down the hall to try and catch the train. This time she was too late.

Standing on the empty platform, feeling the wetness of the welcome rain as it splashed down from the small overheads, Sandy decided she didn't mind waiting for the next train just this once.

She lifted the card so she could read it one last time. Her hand was over the trash when she changed her mind about tossing it. It would make a nice souvenir of her little adventure. Not that she could ever tell Peter or anyone else about it - they just wouldn't understand.

It was almost noon when Sandy woke the next day. She hadn't gotten home until almost 3 AM. The whole experience last night seemed like a dream. It was only the small white card sitting atop a pair of stained panties on her night table that testified to the events actually having happened. Still that was yesterday, and she had the little matter of straightening out her relationship with Peter to attend to today. Jumping out of bed, she jumped into the shower and washed the remnants of last nights adventure down the drain. She would have to hurry if she wanted to make her one o'clock appointment at the beauty salon. Thankfully she had scheduled it a week ago, before the fighting with Peter had begun. Sitting in her closet was a new dress she'd been saving for a special occasion. Peter was going to get it both barrels tonight.

Just making her appointment, Sandy let her mind drift as the beautician performed her magic. She had every facet of tonight's date planned. By the end of the night, Peter would be on his knees apologizing. The thought of Peter on his knees gave her another idea. One of her girlfriends had told her about a special service that was offered at this particular salon. You wouldn't find it posted on any of the walls, but if you asked, it was available.

"My girlfriend Judy mentioned a special service you have here. A special kind of cut." Sandy softly asked of the beautician who's name tag read Lucy.

"Why yes, its one of our most popular cuts." Lucy replied. If you like, we can take care of it as soon as we're done out here."

Twenty minutes later, Sandy found herself in the back room propped up on a table much like that used by her gynecologist, right down to the stirrups. Sitting on a stool between her legs was Lucy, who was carefully using a small pair of scissors and a straight razor to trim her pubic hair. By the time she was finished, the large blonde bush hairs were now only an eight of an inch in length and had been crafted into the shape of a heart. Peter had been reluctant to going down on her before, but after she was finished with him tonight, he'd be more than happy with the proper instruction on the way to her heart.

After the Beauty Salon, Sandy made a stop at a nearby Lingerie Store and bought the sexiest bra and panty set she could find. In her mind's eye she could just see herself standing before Peter in them.

"Face it, Sandy. She said to herself. "The man doesn't stand a chance."

A few more stops at the grocery , the video store and the dry cleaners brought an end to Sandy's errands. Returning to apartment about 5:30, she took a second shower to wash away the days sweat. Even with the early morning rain, the temperature still hovered in the mid-eighties.

Taking her time in the cool embrace of the shower, Sandy couldn't help but caress herself. She was so horny. One hand played with her small 34 inch breasts while the other carefully stroked her newly trimmed pussy. How different Jasmine touch had been. Both different and exciting. A large share of what made it so exciting was that for the most part it had been unplanned and out of her control. Never could she have planned to have had a sexual encounter with another woman, she just didn't have the nerve. Yet like any kind of sex, she had always been told that once you tried something the first time, it was always easier to try it a second.

The rush of the water in her ears was so loud that she hadn't heard the phone ring the first few times. As she shut off the water she heard the last ring before it was picked up by the answering machine. Her first impulse was to race and pick it up before the caller hung up. After all, it might be Peter. Then the image of her running naked through the apartment only to find a dial tone when she got there filled her mind. No, let the machine answer it, that's what it was there for. She's call back whoever it was when she finished with her toilet.

Once dry, Sandy spent the next twenty minutes finishing up. Her teeth were as white as after a trip to the dentist. Her breath, minty as Proctor and Gamble could make it. A careful application of her favorite perfume in all the right places completed the ritual. She was ready.

Donning the newly purchased bra and panties, Sandy took a long look at herself in the bathroom doors full length mirror. Her reflection returned her smile as she struck a pose.

"Sandy dear," She said to herself proudly. "There's no denying it. You are a babe!"

Exiting back into the living room, she noted that it was already 6:40. That gave her almost an hour before Peter would be by to pick her up. Plenty of time.

The flashing light on the answering machine caught her attention as she headed for the closest for her new dress. In her self admiration she had almost forgotten about the shower call.

Dropping down onto the plush love seat, she hit the play button and sat back. As she listened to the message, her face turned a bright crimson and her expression went from satisfaction to outrage.

"Hi Sandy," Began the recorded voice of Peter Ryan. "I realize that this is really short notice but I'm afraid that I won't be there tonight. I tried calling you earlier but got the machine and really wanted to tell you myself. As soon as you can give me a call, there's something we have to discuss."

"That lousy bastard!" Sandy exclaimed as she grabbed the phone and hit the autodial button for Peter's number. "Who the fuck does he think he is?"

The phone rang once, twice, a third time and with each ring Sandy's anger grew. She was about to hang up when she heard a receiver being picked up on the other end.

"Hello?" Said a soft feminine voice.

"Hello?" Sandy replied, her anger momentarily replaced by confusion. Had she gotten a wrong number? That had never happened before using the autodial.

"Can I help you?" Asked the unidentified woman.

"Is Peter there?" Sandy asked, sure that she must've been connected to the wrong party.

"Oh, he's .....I mean, hold on a minute will you."

Silence filled the receiver for a second or two, then she could hear two voices talking on the other end. Neither was clear enough to understand.

"Sandy?" Asked the suddenly loud and clear voice of Peter Ryan.

Count to a hundred before you answer in anger, Sandy's mother had always told her. This time it was too late, she was already up to two hundred.

"Who the fuck was that....the new maid?" Sandy thundered.

"Oh shit, Sandy." He replied. "I really wanted to handle this differently."

"Handle what differently?" She said in an exceedingly hostile tone.

"Well there's no easy way for me to say this, especially at this point." Peter continued, trying to ignore her anger. "So I guess I just have to say that its not going to work out between us. I'm sorry, but that's the cold honest truth."

"What?........" Sandy stammered, suddenly speechless.

"I don't think there's anything more to say. Again I'm sorry it couldn't have ended differently."

Regaining her voice, Sandy was about to say something when she heard a click and found herself listening to a dead line.

"That self centered little prick....." She shouted as she hit the redial.

After two rings, the answering machine picked up. If anything, the message just pushed her further over the edge.

"Hi, you've reached the home of Peter Ryan and Madeline Jakes.....We can't answer your call right now, but leave a message after the beep and we'll be back to you as soon as possible."

As the message finished, Sandy remembered the name Madeline Jakes. She had been Peter's girlfriend for over a year before he'd met her. They had broken up a month before Peter had attended the Anderson Birthday Party. She had spent all that time comforting him, and now that cow had moved back in and was getting all the benefits.

She was tempted to leave a message saying just what she thought of the two of them, but then just hung up after the beep. They'd simply hit the delete button and never even pay attention to it. By tomorrow, she was sure they'd have a new number.

For over an hour, Sandy sat there staring at the phone in her lap. The shadows in her apartment grew longer as the light of the setting sun slowly faded from her window. With the coming of the cool darkness, the temperature dropped a little more and for the first time in almost ten days was almost bearable. A good thing too because the power surge that had caused the blackout yesterday had knocked out her buildings 220 line and along with it the air conditioner. The building manager had posted a notice in the lobby that because of the heat wave, it would be Monday before it was fixed. Sandy hadn't really given it any notice before, figuring she would be spending the night at Peter's condo. Now she would be stuck here with no AC. At least since she was on the fourth floor she could sleep with the windows open.

"Well no sense in sitting here crying." Sandy said out loud. "Might as well make something to eat and see what's on the cable."

Heading into the kitchen, Sandy's calm lasted all of ten seconds. At least the pick could've broken up with her during the week. Then at least she could've set up a date for tonight. It didn't have to be anyone special. Just a guy she could have a few laughs with and take care of her needs. As her anger subsided, she was reminded how horny she'd been the last few weeks.

"Maybe I'll punch up a movie on Spice." She mused to herself. That was the cable's soft core movie channel. Once in a while she liked a good adult film. They weren't as good as the hard core videos she could rent near her office in Manhattan but they sometimes would have to do.

A quick dinner followed, and soon she found herself sitting on the loveseat with a pint of Hagan-Daz between her legs. Not exactly what she had planned to have there by this time. She had to admit to herself, sitting in the dark, watching a 3rd rate movie on HBO was a pretty pathetic Saturday night for an attractive single twenty-five year old.

The movie was so boring that Sandy dozed off for about an hour. When she awoke, the clock had just chimed 11:00. Not having gotten up until almost noon and having just had a nap, she knew it was going to be next to impossible to get to sleep anytime soon. Well at least she could change into something more comfortable.

Five minutes later she was back in the blacked out living room dressed in just a t shirt. It was still too hot to wear anything more. She was about to turn the television on again when she noticed some movement from the apartment across from her that caught her attention. Like her own apartment, 4b had all its windows wide open due to the lack of air conditioning.

With all her lights off, Sandy was almost invisible as she stood just a foot away from the window and looked into the brightly lit studio apartment less than ten yards away. There, for the second time in as many nights, Sandy was presented with the sight of a woman performing the act of fellatio.

The apartment across the way belonged to Linda DeCarlo, a divorcee in her mid-forties. Sandy had met her a few times, but had never had a conversation longer than hello, how's it going and so on. At the moment, Mrs. DeCarlo was stark naked straddling an equally naked man atop a pulled out sofa bed. Sandy watched with envy as the man's long cock disappeared into Linda's eager mouth. Shifting her attention to her other end to get a better look at the man, Sandy was disappointed to find his face buried between Linda's legs. Annoyed that she couldn't see his face, and more importantly that he wasn't over in her own apartment with his tongue between her legs like she had planned Peter to be.