Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So lost was Sandy in her desire to climax that it took a few seconds for her to realize that Jamal's throbbing member was no longer inside her. He had continued rubbing against her clit with his hand, so she was upset for only a moment when she felt the reassuring feeling of his cock behind her as he sought to renter her.

By the time she realized that the sudden pressure was directed against her asshole and not her pussy, it was too late. Totally covered by her lubricating juices, Jamal pushed his cock deep up inside her and let loose with a series of quick powerful strokes which sent twin bursts of pain and pleasure ripping through her body.

Sandy's entire being exploded as her minds eye filled with a pyrotechnic display the likes she had never experienced before. She was oblivious to everything, except the feeling of euphoria she found herself floating in. Then as her rush reached it's zenith, everything faded to black and she crumpled like an empty sack onto the bed. Jamal who had cum at the same time, filling her anal cavity with burst after bursts of white gold, then collapsed right next to her.

Jasmine waited a few moments before she checked to make sure that both of her bedmates were still breathing. She had seen Jamal just drop off after a really intense session before, so she really wasn't too worried about him.

Checking Sandy's pulse, she was relieved to see that she was just asleep. She had never seen a woman climax like that. That girl must've had so much sexual energy bottled up inside her. It was like a pressure cooker letting go.

Siding out of the bed to make herself a drink, Jasmine noticed something else she had never seen before. On Sandy's sleeping face, was the most satisfying image of contentment she had ever seen.

For a long minute she stared at the image of pure happiness. Then shaking her head she headed out to the living room and the bar.

"Lucky bitch!" She muttered out loud as she left the room. But there was no one awake to hear.

END

(c) Ann Douglas 1996