Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the two of them go at it, coupled with the memory of all the things she had planned for Peter that night brought the familiar wetness once more between her legs. This time there was nothing to prevent her from satisfying herself. She spread her legs and slid her left hand between her them. Then with a firm motion, she began to slowly stroke herself. With her right hand she reached up under her shirt and began to play with her nipples which had already hardened to her touch. After a few minutes, she began to feel a nice warm glow spreading out from her womanhood. It really wasn't want she had wanted, but it was a lot better than some stale movie.

Finally satisfied that both of them were lubricated and ready, the couple shifted positions giving Sandy her first real good look at her live entertainers. Linda's body was no surprise, it was exactly what she had expected it to be. A woman in her mid-forties, slightly overweight, not particularly attractive in Sandy's opinion. Her curly red hair obviously came from a bottle. In fact, her only asset seamed to be a pair of very large and full breasts. They sagged somewhat, one of the reasons Sandy had always preferred her own compact but firm bust. But many men liked large boobs as they liked to refer to them.

It was when the man came into view that Sandy actually was surprised. He had to be about thirty two, a good ten years or better younger than Linda. He wasn't a great looker, certainly not a hunk like Peter, but still he wasn't someone Sandy would've kicked out of her bed. But the problem was that he wasn't in her bed, he was in Linda's.

Sandy's masturbation effort grew in intensity as she watched Linda position herself on all fours and the younger man situate himself behind her. It was lucky that they now presented a side view with their gaze directed on the apartments side wall because Sandy had so quickly become lost in her self-pleasuring that she was no longer making any attempt to hide herself.

A sigh escaped Sandy's lips as she watched the man take a firm grip on Linda's ass and enter her gray tinged cunt from the rear. With powerful strokes he began to thrust forward and back, sending her slightly flabby body jerking in the direction of each lunge. If he hadn't maintained such a firm grim on her legs, Sandy was sure he would've sent Linda flying off the bed.

With both windows open, Sandy could hear Linda calling out for him to go harder and faster, a request he seemed more than happy to respond to. Also in response, the blonde voyeur increased her own ministrations, causing her fingers to rub against her now soaked mound with an animalistic frenzy.

Her breath was coming in small gasps now as her sweat covered body shook with anticipation. She was close, she knew it, but as much as she wanted to climax she wanted to do it simultaneously with the man across from her. Oh she wanted to be fucked so badly. If only she hadn't lost her overnight bag on the flight to Boston last month. When she had filled out the contents list for the Airline, she couldn't bring herself to list the vibrator that had been lost within it.

"Fuck me baby!" She heard Linda call out. "Fuck Mama good!"

Linda's huge tits bounced back and forth with each forward thrust as she slammed her bottom against her lover's balls. She was so deep in the rapture of passion that she no longer cared who heard her. Her orgasm overcame her with another potent thrust and she nearly screamed. He slammed into her one last time and held her tightly as he filled her with his hot seed.

Across the way, Sandy rammed nearly four fingers deep into herself, triggering her own climatic detonation. Her legs turned weak beneath her as she dropped against the wall for support. It was rare that she gushed, but her hand was covered with the juices of her labors. Cold sweat ran down her now naked body and she had to concentrate on regaining her breath. Staggering across the room, she dropped into her padded love seat.

Across the alleyway, Linda and her man had collapsed upon each other. Both showed the effort that had gone into their lovemaking. A large mixed pool of boy and girl cum stained the sheets and they were both too exhausted to even break contact. Laying there totally drained, they held each other and soon drifted off the sleep.

Sandy also felt exhausted, but sleep was still denied her. She had just had her second body quaking orgasm in less than a day, but she still found herself wanting. As intense as watching the couple across the way had been, it still didn't equal the excitement she had felt at Jasmine's hand that morning. She needed a partner, someone to guide her to what she was sure would be the most incendiary eruption yet.

The idea of heading out to a local bar and finding a man entered her mind for a few moments. Then it was quickly discarded, there was no guarantee that the man would be the lover she craved. After all, look at how disappointing Peter at been in bed at first. Nor could she simply call up any of the other men she knew. Some of them were really great in bed whatever their other faults, but she just couldn't let it be known that she had gone begging for sex.

Then the most outlandish idea of all popped into her head. The card Jasmine had left with her. A few days ago, the concept of lesbian sex never really entered her mind except as a fleeting thought. Now she realized that as much as she craved a hard cock deep inside her, even that would pale when weighed against the forbidden fruit she had only tasted this morning. She had always known she had a secret submissive streak, but had never had a lover she could let herself go with. Too often it would spill over into other aspects of the relationship. Yet during those few minutes in that dark corridor, she had been able to totally give in, because the sex was all there was.

"Yes," She exclaimed as she jumped up with excitement. "I'll do it."

Running into the bedroom, she grabbed the business card and reached for the phone extension. Pausing a moment to pick up the pair of soiled panties that sat beneath the card, she took a second to smell the still pungent odor of cum that clung to them. The memory of the orgasm that produced it flashed anew in her mind and she began to dial without hesitation. She was now obsessed with the idea.

The blonde haired woman could feel her heart beating as the phone rang for the third time. Glancing at the bedside clock she realized that it was nearly 1:00 AM. What if she wasn't there? The card had said 24 hrs, but what if she was already out? In a way, Sandy felt cheated by the thought that she might've been with someone else when she wanted her so much.

"Hi, you've reached the answering machine of Jasmine." Said the soft melodious voice that abruptly replaced the ringing tone. " I'm out right now so if you care to leave a message, please do so after the beep."

"Damn!" Thought Sandy. "I can't win tonight."

Waiting for the beep, Sandy started to formulate a message to leave but hesitated after a few words. What could she say. The possibilities flashed by in a second.

"Hi, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm the woman you finger fucked this morning...."

But what if someone else had access to the machine, someone who didn't know what she did for a living. What if she was married or something?

Then the machine beeped and she had to say something.

"Err....Hi Jasmine...This is Sandy......from the Ferry...... I was just wondering....I mean....."

"Hello,....Sandy!" A live voice suddenly replaced the tape machine.

"Jasmine?" Sandy asked excitedly. Just the sound of her live voice was enough to send a tingle between her legs.

"I was hoping you'd call, Sandy." She said. "I'd really like to finish what we started."

Sandy couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was it possible that Jasmine wanted her as much as she wanted Jasmine?

"I'd like that." Sandy replied, suddenly not believing that she was actually doing this.

"Great, when would you like to come over?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, I was kind of hoping you weren't busy now." Sandy replied, certain that if Jasmine said that they would have to wait until another time she would loose her lust driven courage and chicken out.

"Well, I was expecting some company...." Jasmine said, letting the idea hang in the air for a few seconds while she considered it. "But, I'm beginning to think he's going to be a no show. Tell you what, give me an hour to get it together and come on over. "

"It's not too late or anything is it?" Sandy interjected, her little fears rising and looking for a way out of her impulsiveness.

"No, of course not." Jasmine replied. "We're both on night schedules, so this is like early evening for both of us."

Sandy agreed, sending her little fears back to the recesses of her mind. She quickly jotted down the address Jasmine gave her, surprised that it was only about ten minutes away. She was about to end the conversation when Jasmine asked one last question.

"Sandy, you've seen me come home at night and you know I really get into role playing. Is their anything special you'd like to let me know before hand?"

Sandy took a deep breath. In for a penny, in for a pound. Over the phone, with a woman who was still a complete stranger to her, Sandy began to reveal her deepest fantasies.

Fifty minutes later, Sandy pulled her old '88 Civic up to a private house in the Annadale section. The outside light was still on and the street was deserted. Not that there was usually a great deal of foot traffic in this residential area at this time of night. As she approached the front door, she could hear the hum of the houses central air conditioning, at least it would be cool inside. Her feet were cold and her pussy hot as she reached for the bell. Hitting the chime three times as per her instructions, she waited for an answer.

It suddenly occurred to Sandy as she waited that she had no idea what Jasmine actually looked like. In the four times she had seen her on the Ferry, she had always been made up as someone else.

The door suddenly opened and a soft voice from behind it told her to step inside. Stepping into the alcove, she could look into the living room and saw that is was decorated in typical middle class style. She started to turn to get her first real look at her hostess but the placement of a soft hand on her shoulder prevented her from fully turning.

"Bedroom's right down the hall, make yourself comfortable and I'll be right there." Said the voice.

Following the instructions, she entered the bedroom. The room was decorated in pink and white, the centerpiece of which was a large canopy covered bed. A pair of large double glass doors led to a flower filled backyard. Stepping up to the bed, she ran her hand across the cool white metal frame. She'd love to have a bedroom like this, but it really wouldn't fit in her small apartment.

"I hope you approve..." came the voice from behind Sandy.

"It's lovely...." She answered as she began to slowly turn. "I was just surprise to find your house so decorated...I mean...."

"That's ok, The soft voice said. "You expected to find an empty room with a mattress tossed on the floor, the sort of thing you see in the movies. That's ok, there was a time that I worked in a place not much different than that. Of course where I work now is a Brownstone on Fifth Ave. That's aside, this is my home, not my place of business."

Covering her surprise with small talk , Sandy was stunned by her first real look at Jasmine. Standing about 5'9", she had shiny and straight black hair that was cut short in the front and sides and tapered in the back like a boy's haircut. Her eyes were a soft green and her lips were full and sensual even without lip gloss. Clad in a green silk robe, Sandy could only visualize from memory the body that had been so exposed by the hooker outfit.

"I'm so glad that you took me up on my offer." Jasmine said as she stepped over to Sandy and began to carefully unbutton her blouse. "There aren't many people I invite to my house, those are the few that I'd like to have as lovers, not clients."

Sandy smiled as the last button opened and her blouse fell away, revealing the red lace bra she had purchased the day before. The material barely covered her small breasts and Jasmine beamed as she ran her fingers across the half exposed nipples.

Sandy closed her eyes as Jasmine drew her closer for a kiss. She swooned as she felt her lips against her own, and without looking could tell that she was undoing the clip of her bra. The sudden touch of the chilled air against her now freed breasts caused her nipples to harder even more. She reached up and caressed them, lifting them for Jasmine's approval.

Smiling at Sandy's offering, Jasmine replaced the blonde's hands with her own and brought her mouth down to kiss both breasts. She reached out with her tongue and let it run across first one nipple, them another. Opening her mouth wider, she then took the entire nipple inside her and began to suck gently.

A soft moan emanated from Sandy as she felt the wetness of Jasmine's mouth on her breast. She'd had many men suck at her breasts, but none had ever felt so good. For most of the men she had dated, it was usually just something they had to get out of the way in order to get to their real objective. Few had ever taken to time to explore her breasts and find the most sensitive spots as Jasmine was now doing. Then it occurred to her that Jasmine found those spots so easily because she knew they would most likely be the same as her own. Sandy would have to test that theory when she got her chance at Jasmine's much larger breasts.

While she continued to lick and caress Sandy's small mounds, the darker skinned woman slid one hand down the white woman's back and under the elastic of her red lace panties. She ran her long nails across the pale skin of her buttocks, gently tickling the small opening to her anus.

Continuing onward, her fingers slid under her bottom and rubbed against her clit. It took but a second for her to realize that the feel of her cunt was now different. The large bush she had felt a day before was now gone.

"What do we have here?" Jasmine asked as she stopped what she was doing and pulled down Sandy's panties.

She bent down and took a long look at the newly trimmed blond hair and the heart shape it was now formed into. Looking up at Sandy, she grinned and said.

"I love it, you'll have to tell me where you had it done."

Assuring her that she would, Sandy reached down and gently nudged her closer to her already wet pussy.

"Impatient little bitch aren't we?" Jasmine asked in mock anger as she felt Sandy's gentle urging. "Well I can't say as I blame you. This pussy looks like its long overdo for a good licking."

Guiding Sandy over onto the bed, she motioned for her to lay back and spread her legs. Once she had a clear view of the dampness already covering the small blonde hairs, Jasmine reached down with her tongue and ran it across the length of her opening. She repeated that a second and third time, each time penetrating just a little deeper.

Spread out on the white comforter, Sandy closed her eyes and savored the wet soft touch of the Puerto Rican woman's tongue. Like she had on her breasts a few minutes before, Jasmine seemed to immediately find all the most sensitive spots.

Finally the attention of her talented tongue began to center on the core of her sexuality. Spreading Sandy's legs wide, Jasmine buried her face between them, sending waves of delight throughout the smaller woman. A heavy coating of lubricant already covered her tongue and she took a moment to savor the taste. Deep in her own pussy she could feel a deep longing for her touch but she ignored it. There would be plenty of time to attend to her own needs later. Right now she wanted to attend to Sandy first.

Sandy's first orgasm erupted so unexpectedly that Jasmine was caught off guard as her mouth was filled with girlcum. It had been a long time since she'd been with a gusher. In response she pushed her face ever deeper, and with it her tongue just a little further up Sandy's love canal. All the while a carefully placed finger kept a steady vibration building in her small love button.

It wasn't long before Sandy's body quaked a second time. Now Jasmine was prepared for the burst of love juice and quickly collected it in her mouth. No sooner had Sandy's body stopped shaking and she opened her mouth to get a full breath of air when Jasmine was upon her. The kiss this time was forceful as her tongue pushed it's way between her lips. With it came much of the pussy juices Jasmine had managed to hold in her mouth. It was one of her favorite little tricks, letting a man or woman experience the taste of their own cum.

To Sandy's surprise, she enjoyed the taste, wondering if Jasmine's would taste different. Men tasted different she knew, but did women?

Laying alongside her as she recouped from her double climax, Jasmine ran her hand up and down Sandy's nude form. She cupped one of her breasts and gently kissed the nipple.

"I hope you enjoyed that." She whispered.

"Oh I did......." Sandy softly answered, but the unspoken response of her eyes said volumes.

"But it wasn't exactly what you expected, right?"

"I didn't mean that, it was wonderful." Sandy quickly replied.

"Don't worry love," Jasmine countered with a wicked grin. "That was just to warm you up, an icebreaker so to speak. The real entertainment hasn't even started yet."

Before Sandy could question the strange statement, Jasmine had shifted herself so that she could reach the top posts of the bed. Sandy heard a soft double click and when she tried to sit up to see what she had done, she was shocked to find that she was now restrained.

Lifting one hand so that she could see the leather cuff now wrapped around the wrist, Sandy could see that it was fur lined for comfort and tied with two metal clasps. She had a small freedom of movement, but not much.

"Now you'll get to see what it really feels like to have someone else in control." Jasmine declared as she moved down to the base of the bed. "Unless you'd rather stop the game right now and I'll untie you."

"No, its ok." The bound woman replied quietly.

"Good, I'd have been disappointed if you'd said yes." Jasmine said as she dimmed all the lights in the room except for the track lights around the bed. "You said you wanted to have someone else be in total control. Well this is just part of it. Before we start, let me just tell you that I'm not into pain or injury or anything like that. The real essence of domination is psychological, the cuffs are just a little reminder that you are no longer in control of the situation."

"But since you're really not a captive and part of your fantasy may be to act like you don't really want to do the things we're going to do, we need to have a code word. So once the game begins, you can say "no" all you want, and it will be just part of the game. But if you use the code word, the scenario will immediately stop. Lets see, how about " Mickey Mouse", that's not a phrase that's liable to come up in any other context. I think that's an excellent choice for a code word."

Sandy thought about her words for a minute. Deep inside her she could feel the same combination of fear and excitement that led her here in the first place. If she backed out now, she would forever wonder what it would have been like.

"Ok, Mickey Mouse it is." She answered.

"Good," Jasmine answered as she ran her nails across the bottom of Sandy's feet. "Then let the games begin!"

With a flourish, Jasmine dropped the silk robe to the floor. Sandy pulled herself up as high as she could so she could have a good look at her captor. Jasmine now wore a green satin and nylon teddy. The top of which barely covered her 38 inch bust, their wide brown aureole clearly visible through the lacy material. Her long smooth legs were now clad in sheer stocking, held up by a set of garters. In an age of pantyhose, it was something Sandy had never seen another woman wear.