Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lace panties had a long opening, allowing easy access to her own tightly trimmed bush. For a moment, Sandy wondered how it would look after an expert trimmed it and crafted into a heart. Finishing the outfit was a small strand of white pearls around her neck.

"Satisfied?" She asked as she placed her hands on her hips and stuck a suggestive pose.

"Definitely!" Sandy responded.

"Well if you weren't, it would be just too fucking bad, bitch!'' Jasmine abruptly countered as she immediately became a character in Sandy's fantasy. "This outfit is for my enjoyment, not yours"

With that she jumped onto the bed and moved to straddle the helpless naked woman beneath her.

"It's about time a stuck up cunt like you learned how to eat pussy." Jasmine said as she squatted over Sandy's face.

From just inches away, Sandy could see the light pink skin of Jasmine's sugar walls. A shiny film of girljuice already coated them. The taller woman reached down and pulled her lips apart, giving her an even better look. Seconds later, the bright pink walls were pressing against her lips as Jasmine dropped down and pressed her pussy against her powerless captive's mouth.

The sensation was overwhelming as Sandy immediately tried to put her tongue to work. To her satisfaction, Jasmine did indeed taste just a little different. The woman on stop began a gentle rocking motion, rubbing her clitoris against Sandy's searching tongue, helping her to find the most sensitive points.

Jasmine arched herself backward and braced herself with both arms for support, all the time gyrating her lower body. With every motion she sent the rising waves of passion rippling through her light brown body.

"Not bad for a beginner." She said as she rubbed her cunt harder against Sandy's now cum covered face.

In truth, Sandy was doing a pretty great job for a beginner. What she lacked in skill she made up for with enthusiasm. Her tongue darted every which way it could, and although she didn't hit the right spots every time, she hit them often enough to get the job done.

Jasmine felt her orgasm about to burst. She could tell that is wasn't going to be a record breaker, but then again she hadn't expected it to be. Sandy soon could feel Jasmine's body shudder as her legs pressed tighter against her face. While she wasn't a gusher as Sandy sometimes was, there was enough of an eruption for Sandy to feel proud of her achievement.

Even after her body had stopped shaking and her pulse rate slowed closer to normal, Jasmine continued to slowly slide her now saturated pussy up and down across Sandy's face. She instructed her to lick her clean, a task the older woman seen to greatly enjoy.

Sliding her body down so that it was now parallel to Sandy's own, Jasmine took both her large breasts in her hands and began to play with them. She rubbed her fingers across the large pencil eraser sized nipples and signed with satisfaction at he pleasure the act released.

"You did pretty good with that tongue, lets give you something else to try it on." She said as she lowered her breasts to where Sandy could reach them.

Sandy wasted no time and immediately took as much of the closest nipple into her mouth as she could. Like a babe nursing at her mother's tit, she suckled the nipple sending a pleasing, almost electric feeling through the entire breast. Then she shifted her attention to the second breast, wishing her hands were free that she could play with them as well.

Enjoying the attention her neophyte lesbian lover was lavishing on her breasts, Jasmine again shifted her body. Both to give Sandy easier access to her prodigious mounds and to let her still itchy pussy rest against her lover's.

Trying to keep her breasts easily accessible, Jasmine began to rotate her pelvic region, pressing her own clitoris up against Sandy's. Both woman quickly felt the added stimulation and Sandy joined the effort. Despite their race to yet another climax, Sandy was unwilling to relinquish her newfound oral fixation, and as their movements began to increase in intensity, Jasmine had to help keep her nipples in reach of the blonde's mouth.

Soon their gyrations had become so erratic that keeping breast contact was impossible and Sandy had to reluctantly give up. In return she was treated to her third orgasm of the night, abet a rather little one but better a little one than none at all.

Jasmine on the other hand had failed to reach a climax, her own clit needing more stimulation than simple rubbing could provide. Sliding off the bed, she smiled at the tired woman stretched out there.

"Had enough yet, cunt?" She leered with a evil grin, still maintaining character.

"Yes..." Was Sandy's fatigued reply.

"Well that's just too bad," Jasmine responded, taking note that she had failed to use the code words. "Cause I've got one more surprise for you, and I think you're going to love it."

Sandy was caught off guard by Jasmine's statement, then she remembered the code words that she was supposed to use. She opened her mouth to say them, but no sound came out. Part of her didn't want it to end. That part of her was all too curious about what could be coming next.

"Well even if you don't love it," Jasmine continued. "It really doesn't mean shit, cause I know that I'm going to love it!"

With that she disappeared for a few minutes into a connecting bathroom. When she reappeared a few minutes later, she was holding a towel obscuring the view of her body from the waist down. Stepping up to the bed, she stood where Sandy could get a good view and then dropped the towel.

"Oh God!" Sandy exclaimed.

Strapped between Jasmine's legs was a thick 8" flesh colored dildo. It was almost twice as big as the vibrator Sandy had lost last month. She had seen pictures of things like that but had never seen one for real. It was like a rubber cock, right down to the fake veins on its sides and the large balls hanging beneath it.

"You said it'd been a long time since you had been really fucked," Jasmine said as she lifted the cock in her hand and climbed onto the bed. "What kind of hostess would I be if I let you go home without taking care of that need?"

Spreading her legs apart, Jasmine positioned the ersatz cock at the entrance to Sandy's still damp pussy. She pressed the cockhead up against the moist lips, parting them slightly.

"Relax, this isn't going to hurt........" Jasmines said as she eased her toy in slightly and then withdrew it, lubing it up as she did. ".......much." She then sinfully added.

A few more practice strokes and Jasmine was satisfied that she had enough lubricant on the rubber. Then with a firm grip on those pale white legs, she gave her first hard thrust forward, sending four inches up inside her woman. Sliding it back she repeated the exercise, this time watching six inches disappear between Sandy's cunt lips. Another stroke and she would be able to take it all.

Through it all, Sandy bit down on her lip as she felt herself being penetrated. Her hand maintained a tight grip on the straps that held her into place. It was more than she'd ever taken before, but she knew from experience than even though it hurt now, it would soon get better. She could end it all with a word, but that option no longer even occurred to her.

By the tenth stroke, the pain had begun to turn to pleasure as Jasmine began to really get into a rhythm. Sandy was now actively thrusting her body to meet each incoming lunge. It now felt so good that she couldn't remember the last time a man had fucked her like this. The only think that could make it better was that if it could be made of flesh and blood instead of rubber. By now, Jasmine was lifting her off the bed with the intensity of her efforts as she got more and more into the fantasy of being a man taking care of "his" woman.

"Untie me!" Sandy yelled, "I got to have my hands free!" Without missing a stroke, Jasmine reached up and hit the quick release on the left cuff. The right one followed a moment later. Her hands now free, Sandy grabbed Jasmine's ass and added her own strength to her thrusts. Pulling her deep inside her as she would a man, it was easy for her to also forget that it wasn't really a man atop her.

"Fuck me baby!" Sandy cried out as she felt electric surges rushing up and down her body. "Fill me up, give it to me!"

Both bodies were drenched with sweat, despite the air conditioning. Both woman knew that this would be the best yet, and at the same time they both knew that after it they be too wasted to do anymore. Because of that, they almost didn't want to reach the summit.

"Well, it looks like while the cats away, the pussies are gonna play." Said a loud booming voice from the bedroom's doorway.

The sudden appearance of a tall black man in the doorway brought both women to an abrupt stop. He stood a little over six feet tall with skin the color of night. The muscles that covered his dark body were clearly outlined by the reflective light of the track lights. He was only wearing a short cut off t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. The stranger was truly an imposing sight.

Sandy's eyes popped open in fear as she began to jump upward, only to be stopped by Jasmine's weight atop of her.

"It's ok!" Jasmine quickly said to Sandy as she felt her jump. "That's my boyfriend Jamal, he's the one I was expecting earlier."

"Hey, sorry I'm so late Baby," He said as he stepped into the room. "But the truck I was driving tonight broke down and I had to wait for a wrecker."

"And I suppose you never thought to telephone?" Jasmine countered.

"I did call, three times." He said, "But you've got the answering machine set for the first ring."

A sheepish look covered Jasmine's face. She had forgotten she had turned off the ringer on the phone after Sandy had arrived so they wouldn't be interrupted.

During this conversation, Sandy just laid there silently, caught up in the unbelievably of the situation. Here she was laying naked in front of this strange black man, while he holds a discussion about answering machines with his hooker girlfriend. Not to mention she had just spent over an hour and a half exploring the nuances of lesbian lust with that girlfriend. Or the fact that she was lying naked on top of her with a strap on dildo between her legs. A dildo that was still halfway up her pussy.

"How bout you then," Jamal continued. "You bringing your work home with you these days?" He added as he motioned to indicate Sandy.

"This isn't business." Jasmine replied. "It's personal."

"Well, well well." Jamal said as he stepped to the edge of the bed. "I have to compliment you on your taste. But then again I always knew you preferred the best. You picked me after all."

Both Jamal and Jasmine laughed at that one.

"Well as you can see, we were in the middle of something." Jasmine pointed out.

"I can see that, and had I only know I'd have been more than happy to have gone straight home." Jamal said as he reached the head of the bed, only a foot away from Sandy's head. "But seeing as I am here, and I did sort of kill the moment for the two of you, maybe I can make it up."

"And how would you suggest you do that?" Asked Jasmine.

"Well, how bout I give your girlfriend here something better than that piece of rubber to play with?" Came his reply.

With that he reached into his gym shorts and pulled out the largest cock Sandy had ever seen. It was as dark as the rest of his body, except for the large head which was a lighter shade of brown. Even in it's semi-erect state, it was as big as the dildo that still rested within her. What would it look like when it was fully hard?

Turning her gaze from Jamal's huge cock to Jasmine, Sandy was greeted by a look that told her it was up to her if she wanted it. After all, how could she object to her boyfriend joining in the fun after she'd spent the last few hours cheating on him. Yet was it cheating when she did it for money, or only when she did it for fun.

Such philosophical questions would have to wait for another day as Sandy turned her attention back to the new treat now only a few inches from her face. Jamal had begun to play with it and with each slow stroke it grew ever harder, and larger. Sandy had never even seen a black man naked before, much less having had been with one. It was another in the long list of forbidden fruits that had been drummed into her by her parents and friends. Yet, in view of all the taboo's she'd already broken in the last 48 hours, could one more make any difference?

The nearness of Jamal's enlarging manhood overwhelmed her senses. Her eyes focused on the small drop of precum that had appeared at the tip. Her nostrils filled with the pungent odor of his musk. Then not even aware she was doing it, she reached out with her tongue and licked away the sticky drop of precum.

She closed her eyes for a moment, savoring the salty tanginess which had for so long been denied her. Then she reopened both her eyes and her mouth and took as much of him as she could into her mouth.

Seeing that Sandy had made up her mind, Jasmine began to continue the thrusts which had been interrupted earlier. This time she kept up a slower pace, giving Jamal time to catch up. She began to pump automatically, just enough to keep Sandy excited, but not enough to push her over the edge. Instead she began to focus her attention on watching the white woman suck her first black cock. A cock she knew all too well.

It wasn't that she was jealous, Jamal and her had never stood in the way of each others physical pleasure. It was just that this was the first time she had actually been able to watch him with another woman and she was understandably curious.

The long black rod disappeared within Sandy's mouth. Try as she could, she could never get it more than halfway in. She could feel the power pulsing in it and as she ran her tongue down the length of it, she savored the titillation that she felt in every pore of her body. She was still aware of the dildo sliding in and out of her, but she couldn't help think how much better it would feel to replace the hard rubber with this flesh and blood monster that filled every corner of her mouth.

Licking his massive balls, she slid his shorts all the way off. He responded by pulling his shirt over his head and dropping it onto the floor. Climbing onto the bed, he left his sneakers on the floor so that he was now as naked as both women.

Jamal, moved to a sixty-nine position in which he could lick the top of her clit as the substitute cock slid in and out. All the while, Sandy continued to slide her mouth all over his cock. After a few more minutes, he looked down on her and said.

"You keep that up a few more minutes, Babe, and you're going to have a mouthful."

Sandy slid the saliva covered cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, "As long as you'll have a second load in there somewhere, I've got another hole I want to try this popsicle in"

Jamal nodded in ascent and Sandy redoubled her efforts. True to his word, it was only a few more minutes when he let loose with a large burst of hot liquid which filled her mouth.

Jamal had exploded on Sandy's downward stroke. So that first burst had shot right down her throat, causing her to gag. Letting his cock slip out, the second and third burst covered her face. He laughed when he looked down and saw the sticky goo spread all over her mouth and cheeks. She grinned back and stretched out her tongue as far as it could go and licked as much of her face clean..

Even after the last drop of white had oozed out of the small hole atop his cockhead, Sandy continued to stroke the large pole. True to Jamal's word, his cock continued to remain hard even after he had come.

Giving Jamal time to recover, Sandy turned her attention back to Jasmine. Far from having felt rejected, she had enjoyed watching the show that had unfolded before her. Sliding the dildo out from within Sandy, she had unstrapped it and held it up like a lollipop. The rubber was shiny with Sandy's juices and Jasmine licked it like a little girl eating an ice cream cone. She offered it to Sandy to share and between the two of then they had it licked clean in no time.

While the two of then had be enjoying the dildo treat, Jamal had inserted a finger or two into each of their pussies. With a practiced hand, he helped keep the two of then on the edge. This went on for about ten minutes until Jamal said he was ready to give Sandy what she really wanted.

As not to leave Jasmine out, Sandy took the now clean dildo and strapped it on. One more new thing to try. Jasmine quickly agreed with the idea as long as she could be in a position to watch Jamal fuck Sandy.

So Jasmine spread herself up against the pillows as Sandy entered her in the classic missionary position. The two woman went at it for a few minutes by themselves, kissing and licking each other as Sandy developed her own rhythm. Jasmine's cunt was so wet that she had no trouble accepting the full eight inches of the playcock.

Taking hold of Sandy's hips, Jamal entered her from behind in a single thrust. Like Jasmine, her love tunnel was so lubricated that she had little difficulty receiving his full hardness.

Quickly matching his thrusts to the opposite of Sandy's, Jamal would penetrate the light skinned woman just as she was withdrawing from Jasmine. Then he would withdraw as she in turn would enter his girlfriend, who would time her own pelvic thrusts so that she would pull the dildo as far in her as she could.

As the speed of this three way intercourse increased, each of the participants soon found themselves too wrapped up in maintaining their end of the arrangement to pay that much attention to any of the others. So it wasn't obvious to anyone except Jasmine that she would be the first to cum. After all, she had cum the longest time ago of any of them.

Sandy wasn't even aware that the brown skinned woman had climaxed until she realized that she was no longer coming forward to meet her own thrusts. She then stopped her own efforts and concentrated on enjoying the incredible pounding her own pussy was getting from Jamal.

Conscious that Jasmine had bowed out of the activity and was now just enjoying the show, Jamal altered his routine so that he could bring Sandy to an even greater climax than he had originally intended.

Reaching around to massage her small bust, he was surprised to find he could fit almost an entire breast in each of his massive hands. He had always sought out large breasted women, but now he was finding that small breasted ones could have a charm all their own.

So fast were his repetitions and so slippery were both his cock and Sandy's cunt, that several times he slipped out and had to break his timing to reenter her. He could feel that Sally was so close to the edge of what could be the greatest climax of her life that she could taste it. Each time he slipped out of her, a frantic look appeared on her face, as if she was worried that he would suddenly stop. As it was, his only real fear was that he wouldn't be able to hold off his own orgasm long enough for her to cum. He had already tried every trick he knew, both for pushing her over the edge and holding himself back. Another minute or two and he would lose the battle.

The look on her lover's face made Jasmine aware of his problem, she had seen that look before. She had to give Sandy credit, she didn't think any woman could ride Jamal this long. An idea flashed into her mind and she mouthed the suggestion to Jamal. She really didn't have to bother being secretive about it. Sandy was bucking so much like a bitch in heat that she wouldn't have heard her if she shouted at the top of her lungs.

Jamal shifted his right hands attention from Sandy's breast to the top of her cunt. Rubbing against her clit as he continued to pound deep within her, he hoped to finally bring her off. When that didn't work he followed Jasmine's suggestion and let his cock slide out from inside her.