Sandy and Sam and Sally and Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, I'm fucked," said Sally, flopping onto the couch between Sandy and Max. "Now, what about you?" she smiled sexily at Sandy. "You haven't had your turn."

Most of a bottle of Montepulciano notwithstanding, it was enough to sober Sandy instantly. She stood up. "I think it's time we went home."

Lying in bed two hours later unable to sleep and with Sam deep in the land of Nod beside her, Sandy wondered whether she hadn't been perhaps a little hasty. Would it have been so terrible to have an orgasm in front of everyone? After all, everyone else had, even Sam. But then, how would she have achieved it? From Sam? He'd never done anything like it before. What if it hadn't worked? What if he hadn't been able to make her come? That would have been too embarrassing - for both of them. From Sally, then? Oh yes, that would have been wonderful - and exciting and very naughty. But what would Sam have thought seeing her being sucked off by a woman? He'd have probably thought he'd married a lesbian and walk out on her and that would be terrible. Which just goes to show how little Sandy knew about men.

No, what she would really have liked would have been for Max to have sucked her pussy. Oh yes, to have his mouth on her clit just like it had been on Sally's. Oh Lord, just the thought was making her hot. She really wanted her vibrator. She really needed to come, or she'd never get to sleep.

But wasn't that awful, she asked herself, to want to masturbate to thoughts of another woman's husband? It would be tantamount to being unfaithful. I can't do that to Sam, I just can't.

Of course, what was actually stopping her from slipping out of bed, getting her vibrator from her knicker drawer and going downstairs to pleasure herself on the couch was the remote chance Sam would wake up and discover her. Despite what they'd done and what they'd watched being done that evening, not a word had passed between them about it. They'd both been too shy. That's why Sandy was still lying awake at 3am, desperate for an orgasm but unable to do anything about it.

Sally, in contrast, was sleeping the sleep of the satisfied - as you might expect. True, she'd been a little miffed when Sandy and Sam had left so abruptly. That hadn't been the way the plan was supposed to go - which just shows what a fairly shit plan it had been in the first place. But Sally didn't mind the odd setback. If anything, it made her even more determined to corrupt poor Sandy. Before she'd drifted off in the crook of Max's arm, she said to herself, I just have to be firmer with her, that's what works with Sandy. She needs to be told what to do. And to be kept off the Montepulciano.

Chapter 4: Fourth Quarter

The next day - even before she had a chance to open her knicker drawer - Sandy received some bad news. Her mother was sick. She'd have to go and visit her. This was no small deal, because she lived an hour and a half's plane ride away.

In the end she stayed the best part of three months, because her mother turned out to be more sick than everyone had thought. There's no reason for you to feel sad about this, because Sandy's mother was a tough old girl and by the end of two months she was already up and about again. Even so, Sandy decided to stay a while longer, just to make sure she was really OK - and to give me an excuse to keep her away from Sally for a few weeks.

Of course, while she was away she talked on the phone to Sam almost every evening, because they loved each other and they really liked talking to each other about the little things they'd thought and done each day. Naturally, they didn't once mention that evening at Sally and Max's. As far as each of them was concerned, they wanted the other to think it was as if it had never happened. Which is the same as saying that they thought about it a lot. Sam thought about Sally's pussy and about how he wanted to kiss it like he'd seen Max do and make her come that way again. He also thought a lot about Sandy jacking him off, but his feelings were a bit confused on that score. He worried that somehow he might have made her do it do him and that made him feel guilty. On the other hand he had really liked it. And she had seemed to like it too. It made him think that underneath her shy prim exterior, his wife might be a wild uninhibited sex goddess, if only he could somehow unleash her.

In that - if only he'd known, the poor guy - he wasn't so far from the truth. Because as far as that evening went, Sandy thought about everything - in intimate detail. About her making Sam come, about Sally making Max come and about Max making Sally come. And every time she thought about it, she wished - oh how she wished - she hadn't left her vibrator behind in her knicker drawer. Then she tried hard to think about something else - about vacuuming, or about her mother being sick, or about the novel she happened to be reading. What with one thing and another, then, it wasn't a very relaxing break for Sandy. So when her mother finally kicked her out and told her to go back to her husband, she leapt at the offer of a flight a day earlier than the one she'd booked. She tried not to think too hard about why, now the time had come, she was rushing back so eagerly.

Just before take-off she called Sam on his cell to ask him if he'd pick her up at the airport. While it was ringing, terrible but exciting thoughts entered her head: maybe she could take his cock out while he was driving and jack him off. Oh Lord. Or maybe she'd lift her skirt and make him finger her pussy through her knickers. Then a woman's voice answered, which put all such thoughts out of her head.

"Hi Sandy."

"Who's that?"

"Sally. You don't recognise your best friend?"

"What are you doing answering Sam's phone?"

"Surprising you with some flowers for when you get back. Sam left his phone here so when I saw it was you I answered it. He's over with Max watching football."

"Oh no!" Memories came flooding back, and Sandy wasn't sure if they were good or bad memories.

"No," laughed Sally, "they really are watching football. You think I'd be here if they weren't?"

Sandy wasn't sure what the answer was to that, so said nothing.

"Where are you?" asked Sally.

"That's why I'm calling. I've got on an earlier flight. Can you ask Sam to come and pick me up?"

"Oh, leave him to his football. I'll come. What time does your flight get in?"

So it wasn't long before Sally and Sandy were sitting in Sandy's kitchen having a glass of wine, while their husbands were watching football in Sally's tv room. Only this time the men really were watching football because the season had begun.

"Just like old times," smiled Sally, clinking Sandy's glass. "I've missed you."

Sandy thought hard about what to say to that, because to her it was a big deal. She took a big swig of wine and looked her friend straight in the eye.

"I've missed you too."

To Sally it looked as if Sandy was about to burst into tears, so being the good friend she was, she immediately got up and put her arms round Sandy and gave her a big hug and a kiss on both cheeks.

"I've thought about you a lot," she said, really meaning it, because it was true.

"Me too," said Sandy, feeling like the most forward woman on the face of the earth. "About everything," she added, just in case Sally wasn't getting the message.

Sally took Sandy's face in both hands and planted her lips full on her's. Poor Sandy just melted. Up to that moment she hadn't realised how much she had missed Sally, but now she did. Actually what she had missed was any real physical love and affection, not necessarily from Sally, but Sally certainly knew how to give it, so that was good enough for Sandy. Allowing herself to enjoy it, she let Sally's mouth press against her own, savouring the sweet taste of her lips, opening her mouth to let Sally's tongue explore.

"Wow," said Sally, surprised to find herself the one to break away. "Were you saving that up?"

"Probably," admitted Sandy with a smile. "I forgot to pack my vibrator."

"That sounds a lot like an invitation," said Sally. "Do you want to go upstairs, or shall we do it here on the kitchen table?"

"I don't care," said Sandy. "I want you to undress me."

"Oh no," laughed Sally, not unkindly. "I've given birth to a monster."

Then deeply wicked thoughts occurred to her.

"Stay here. Don't move. I'll be back in five minutes."

She headed for the door.

"And don't finish the bottle."

Sandy did exactly as she'd been told. She didn't move. She felt she was poised on the edge of an abyss. It was only a metaphor for hell, of course, which she knew full well, but that didn't make her feel much better, because she believed in that kind of thing. On the other hand, she also liked being kissed in the way Sally kissed her and she wanted to feel the kind of pleasure she'd felt when Sally had sucked and teased her clit and she didn't see why she shouldn't. If God designed us so we can feel pleasure, why should we deny it to ourselves, went her line of reasoning. Oh I am surely damned, she said to herself, and was just on the point of getting up and locking the door, when Sally came through it with a carrier bag in her hand.

"Now you get your wish," she said,placing the carrier on the table.

"What wish?" asked Sandy.

"You wanted me to undress you."

"Oh no," said Sandy nervously. "Perhaps I should unpack and get to bed..."

"Stop it," ordered Sally. "Come here. Nothing terrible is going to happen to you."

Sandy wasn't so sure about that, but she did as she was told because, as we all know by now, she was that kind of girl. She stood meekly in front of Sally.

Sally leant forward and kissed her, which was sufficiently distracting for her not to notice that Sally was also undoing the buttons of her blouse. It was only when she felt Sally's hands slipping the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms that she realised she really was being undressed. Even then she didn't move. She felt almost like a child - an aroused, excited, guilty, woman-child.

Sally put her arms around her waist. Sandy thought it might be so that Sally could pull her into a passionate embrace, so she readied her mouth for another kiss. Instead she felt a sudden release as Sally unzipped her skirt and slid it swiftly over her hips and let it fall to the floor.

"Stockings and a suspender belt," exclaimed Sally, raising her eyebrows. "Were you planning a surprise for Sam?"

Sandy couldn't answer, because that's exactly what she had been planning. She was even more hopeless at planning than Sally was.

"Well, they're a bit plain," said Sally, not wishing to sound unkind, "but the intention is right. Let's have them off." With expert hands she unclasped the stockings and rolled them down Sandy's smooth shapely legs before Sandy could think of a reason to object. Dutifully she even stepped out of her shoes so Sally could slip them off entirely.

"The bra must go too."

She put her arms round Sandy, this time taking the opportunity to give her a long passionate kiss on her all too willing mouth.

"You've no idea how many times I've thought of doing this," she smiled, deftly unhooking Sandy's bra and letting her perfectly rounded breasts hang free. "And this," she added, sucking each nipple into her mouth in turn and giving it a little tender nip with her teeth.

Sandy drew in a sharp breath with each one. "Don't, please," she whispered, while her body involuntarily thrust her breasts further into Sally's mouth.

"OK," agreed Sally, leaving Sandy's breasts only so that she could slip her hands into the waist band of Sandy's knickers. "Now you get your wish."

"Oh no," cried Sandy, as she felt Sally pushing her knickers over her hips and down her legs. She made a feeble attempt to squeeze her legs together, but she was too slow. Her knickers were at her feet and Sally's face was on a level with her naked pussy.

"Ah, heaven," sighed Sally and pulled Sandy's hips towards her so she could place her lips just above Sandy's pussy.

Without thinking, Sandy eased her legs a little apart, just enough for Sally to slip the tip of her tongue between Sandy's pussy lips and tease them apart for a moment. Naked except for a suspender belt, Sandy closed her eyes and decided to give herself up to her fate.

Sally stepped back and gazed at her friend admiringly. Really she was just too beautiful. Or too innocent. Or both. Something had to be done.

"Right," she said, putting on the kind of voice she used down the construction office. "This is what we're going to do." She turned out the contents of the carrier on the kitchen table, revealing garishly coloured silks and cottons, items of clothing whose function Sandy couldn't immediately fathom. "Neither Sam nor Max know you're home yet, so we're going to give them a surprise."

"What kind of surprise?"

"We're going to put on a show for them. With luck it'll be the kind of show they'll never want to watch football or porno or any other kind of tv again. They'll only ever want to watch us."

"Oh Lord," breathed Sandy, beginning to get the drift, her heart pounding. "You mean you want us to do it in front of them?"

"Not if you don't want to," Sally reassured her. "We'll just dress up in sexy outfits and put on a sexy dance for them." Like hell we will, she said to herself.

"As long as that's all we do," said Sandy, trying to sound firm.

"Of course it will be," said Sally, picking up what looked to Sandy like a corset. "It'll just be a bit of fun."

In Max's tv room the match was deep in the fourth quarter and the result was as predictable as CSI getting their man. Even Max and Sam were getting bored.

"Shall I put in a porno?" asked Max, "or do you want another beer?"

"I should be getting back," said Sam, who actually fancied both, but thought he should try and be a bit better behaved seeing as Sandy was coming home tomorrow. Also he had a vague idea that if he jacked off tonight, he might not be too energetic tomorrow, when he hoped that he and Sandy might get it on and, who knows, he might pluck up the courage to ask her if she'd like him to suck her clit, or she might jack him off like she'd done that night...

Before he had time to finish the full range of ever more remote possibilities, the door opened and in walked Sally.

"Hello boys."

Closely followed by Sandy.

"Hello boys," she echoed, in a nervous imitation of Sally's sexy growl.

"Honey," exclaimed Sam, pleased as all hell to see his wife and getting up to give her a big hug.

"Sit down, lover boy," commanded Sally, pushing him back down on the couch with a surprisingly strong hand on his chest.

"What's going on?" he asked Max - as if he would know.

"I don't know, man," he grinned, "but maybe we should just relax. I have a feeling we're in for a bumpy ride."

Sally and Sandy were both clad in rainwear, Sandy a sensible three-quarter length affair with proper rain protection, which she often wore to go shopping when storms threatened, Sally a thin yellow plastic thing with a hood, which barely came to below her bottom. Underneath, both were wearing black stockings and high heels, but the coats hid the rest.

"Is it raining out there?" quipped Max.

"Oh, this is just something for us to take off," smiled Sally. "But only when you've switched on some slow sexy music for us to do it to."

"I know just the thing," said Max, snapping off the football with the remote and switching on the sound system, almost as if he'd already set it up. (He hadn't, but he always liked to be prepared.) Immediately the room was filled with a slow sensual beat, loud enough to be heard but soft enough not to be distracting. With the tv off, even the light in the room dimmed to the right level, because the men had been too lazy to switch on the main lights. Sally and Sandy found themselves flatteringly bathed in the soft light from a 40watt table lamp. This was fine by Sandy, who would have preferred to do what she was about to do in complete darkness.

Swaying her hips in time to the beat, Sally sauntered over to Sandy and started undoing the buckle of the raincoat.

"Oh yeah," said Max, getting into the swing of things.

Sam wasn't sure whether to be encouraging or not, so decided to wait and see what happened. Then he'd decide.

Slowly undoing the raincoat buttons one by one, Sally swayed in front of Sandy, letting her face move closer and closer. Sandy knew they were going to kiss, because that's what they'd agreed in Sandy's kitchen, but now the moment was approaching she wasn't so sure.

Sensing Sandy's sudden attack of nerves, Sally grabbed the raincoat by the lapels, pulled Sally to her and gave her a full kiss on the mouth, probably a bit more fiercely than she'd intended, but then, they hadn't had time to rehearse.

"Oh, more of that, please," said Max.

Sam didn't say anything - though his mouth did open, which I suppose was a start.

Still with their mouths fastened together, Sally pushed the raincoat over Sandy's shoulders, flinging it with abandon into a corner, where it almost knocked over a pot plant. Freed from Sally's grip, Sandy finally broke away.

Max let out a loud appreciative whistle. No wonder. Sandy was wearing a kind of lacy corset affair, all frills and ribbons and so tight in the waist she'd had to persuade Sally to let out the laces so she could breathe. Cut low across the top but with plenty of stiffened uplift, it had the effect of making her firm rounded breasts even more firm and rounded. "I could stand a beer on them," she'd complained to Sally. "Well, don't suggest it to the boys," Sally had answered, "or they'll want to try." Luckily her nipples were hidden behind an edging of frilly lace, or she'd have refused to wear it at all. It ended just below her waist, where another edging of frilly lace nicely set off the start of her hips, round which Sally had chosen a flared skirt that came to a few inches above the knee. Quite modest, really, considering.

"Hey Sam," said Max, "no offence, but your wife has one hell of a figure."

"None taken," said Sam, who had finally found his voice. Actually he was kind of flattered. Hell, yes, his wife did have a fantastic figure.

It had pretty much the same effect on Sandy. I mean, everyone likes to be told they look good. Feeling pretty pleased with herself and glad to be rid of that stupid old raincoat, she started swaying her hips to the music, moving round Sally in what she hoped was a sexy way. She sensed every eye was on her, even Sally's. It made her feel attractive and sensual, feelings she didn't often have about herself.

"Oh yes, I like that," enthused Max. "Come on, Sam, give her a bit of encouragement."

Poor Sam was completely tongue-tied. He'd never seen his wife looking anything like this; she was a different woman. "You look lovely," was the only thing he could think of saying, so after about a minute of thinking about it, he said it.

"Why thank you, sir," said Sandy with a coquettish smile. She danced over to him, bent down and gave him a quick sloppy kiss on the mouth, then swayed back over to Sally. Beginning to feel stupid in the yellow kagoul - which had seemed a good idea at the time - Sally gave Sandy a meaningful look. My turn, the look meant, which Sandy understood instantly.

Playfully she slowly unzipped the yellow plastic as Sally swayed sexily in front of her. She even allowed Sally to kiss her while she was doing it. As soon as she slipped it off Sally's bare shoulders, Max let out another loud whistle. Even Sam couldn't suppress an "Oh wow!"

Sally was clad in nothing but stockings, suspender belt, bra and thong - but even that implies she was covered more than she seemed to be. The suspender belt was aptly named, being nothing more than a tape round her waist with ribbons attached to her stocking tops; her bra was really only half a bra, serving merely to push her breasts up and closer together, the nipples fully visible to all who cared to look - and everybody did care to. Her thong was the merest piece of lace, large enough only to cover her pussy, which since it was made of lace, it did very inadequately.