Santa Barbara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? You?" I smiled in astonishment. "Well, it's hard to wear a dress like this with panties or a thong," I said in unabashed honesty. "And it's a long dress and, well, I don't really like to wear panties anyway," I said. I knew I was pushing the envelope and entering some uncharted territory. But a few glasses of wine had loosened by tongue. I could feel Luke's hand moving along my lower back and hip, barely grazing the top of my butt, almost like he was searching for evidence of an undergarment. He would not find one.

"Well, all I can say is, you look incredible in that dress, Jessica. It fits you to a tee and really accents your lovely body," he said in an almost sexy whisper. I could feel a tingling between my legs. This seemed so naughty to be having this conversation on the dance floor of my best friend's wedding with her father. But it was all unraveling so naturally.

"Thank you, kind sir. And what's your excuse, if I may ask?" He smiled and I felt his hand move again. He was enjoying touching me and I knew the material of the dress was very smooth and had a slippery feel.

"Hmm. I have on my favorite silk slacks and, well, I guess I just like to let it all hang out, so to speak. I like the way it feels. That may sound strange, but it's true," he replied. The thought of his cock hanging free and unencumbered in his expensive slacks definitely got my attention. I wanted to reach down and touch it.

At that moment he spun me away, lifted his hand so I could do a little twirl, and then brought me back to him. I could have sworn as I re-engaged, that I felt his hanging penis press against my thigh, just for a second. It might have been my imagination, but I don't think so. It felt thick and just a little hard against my body. I quivered as he smiled and pulled my just a little closer.

Just then the song ended and he let go of me. He gave me that warm wonderful smile of his and kissed the back of my hand.

"Thank you, Ms. Jessica. I hope we do this again before the evening is over," he said as he gazed into my eyes with a look that spoke volumes.

"Me too," I replied in all honesty. He had my hand in his for a moment too long, then let go.

But it didn't happen. The band stopped before long and the party started to break up. I glanced at Luke a few times and received a sad smile or two in return. But we didn't speak again that night.

I smiled at these memories as I suddenly saw the first signs for Santa Barbara along the roadside. Amy had given me good directions and I looked for the Salinas Road exit as I began to squirm in my seat with excitement.

The sun was just beginning to set as I wended my way through the Mission Canyon area and found the address on the mailbox rather easily. I turned into the driveway, but couldn't see the house. After a twist and turn through some woods I came upon a beautiful Spanish Colonial house that looked like it was undergoing some sort of major renovation. I was sure I'd gotten the address right, so I sat in my car for a moment assessing the situation. There was a huge dumpster near the house and construction debris here and there. I had to be in the wrong place.

But just then Luke came around the corner of the house with a big smile on his face. I turned off the car and opened the door.

"Dear, Jessica. You made it. Greetings," he beamed, as he held out his arms. He enveloped me in a big bear hug and I embraced his sturdy frame. He held onto my upper arms as he looked at me with that wonderful smile of his that made me weak in the knees.

"You look better than ever, young lady. How nice it is to see you."

"Thanks, Luke. You too. I wasn't sure I was in the right place," I said as I waved my arm at the dumpster and construction site.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I guess Amy didn't tell you, or I didn't make it clear to her, that I was in the midst of a major renovation of my home," he said as I watched him scan his own domain. "But, no worries. There is a guest house around back and I've got you set up there."

That sounded good to me.

"We're going to have to share, though. I hope you don't mind," he said with that familiar wrinkled smile of his. Worked for me.

"Sure, Luke. I'm flexible. I'm just thankful you could put me up. I hate being alone in a hotel in a town I don't know."

"Well, Santa Barbara is happy to have you. Follow me."

Luke grabbed my suitcase and we headed around the corner from where he had come. He was wearing tight jeans and a black tee shirt that accented his broad shoulders. His hair was a little grayer than last time I had seen him and looked very distinguished. I found myself eyeing his body as I followed him around the veranda and saw a small house across the lawn of the back yard. The view to the valley below and the ocean in the distance was stunning.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Yeah, pretty nice place. I've been here a few years and it was finally time to upgrade the place. Sorry about the timing, but I think you'll find the guest house quite nice."

It was small, but well-appointed and I was kind of excited to be staying in smaller quarters. He led me into a bedroom and threw my suitcase on the bed.

"I'm giving you my bedroom as I only have one in this house. I'm going to sleep on the couch," he offered. I was suddenly concerned.

"Luke, I can't ask you to do that. I feel terrible. I'm fine with sleeping on the couch. I'm just happy to be here," I insisted. He waved me off.

"Nonsense, young lady. You're a guest and shall have the Master Suite," he said with a gracious smile and sweeping gesture. "I can couch surf with the best of them and I'm happy to have you here."

He turned to me and I felt his eyes scan the length of my body. I had probably overdressed a bit for California, but it had been cold when I'd left Boston. I had on black leggings that hugged my lower body and leather boots that almost came to my knees. The short tan jacket came just to my waist so my hips and ass were clearly on display. My hair was up loosely and I wore large hoop earrings that dangled nicely. I'd gotten a few looks in the airport, but I'd always found this outfit comfortable for traveling.

Luke's eyes returned to mine and found me smiling at him. He could look at me all he wanted as far as I was concerned.

"Geez, you look good, Jessica. Well, listen, I know you have to be a bit jet-lagged after your long trip. Why don't you get settled in and then let me take you into town for dinner. I know you have a big interview tomorrow so we'll get you to bed nice and early. Bathroom is around the corner," he offered.

I don't know why the mention of bed made me smile, but it did. But he was right. I was tired and a good meal and early bedtime would be a smart move. He turned to go and looked over his shoulder with a smile and said, "Nice to have you here, Jessica."

"Nice to be here, Luke," I replied. Truer words had never been spoken.

I unpacked, cleaned up in the bathroom and decided to change clothes. I had no idea what sort of restaurant we were going to, so I opted for a simple sun dress and high open-toed sandals. My shoulders were pretty exposed in this dress so I donned a light sweater just in case in got chilly. A little perfume and a pendant that hung down just above my somewhat exposed cleavage completed the outfit.

I strolled into the main living area of the guest house. Soft music was playing and Luke was sitting at the kitchen table. The house was just one large open room with a kitchen in one corner. The bathroom and bathroom occupied one end of the house and the main living area opened up on all sides to the veranda outside. Several pairs of French doors were open to the soft breeze and the high sloped ceilings added to a sense of comfortable style.

Luke eyed me over the rims of his glasses and smiled with approval.

"Aha. My date is ready. Good God, you look beautiful. I'm the luckiest man in California tonight," he bellowed. Luke threw on a black sport coat and looked pretty edible himself at that moment. "Let's go."

We climbed into a shiny black Audi A4 and headed down the canyon into downtown Santa Barbara. We ate at a lovely ivy covered restaurant called Bouchon where Luke was greeted like a regular. I could tell he was proud to be in the company of a younger woman, but I felt just as proud being with such a stately older man.

We had a lovely dinner and caught up on all that had been going on in each of our lives. Luke's move back to Santa Barbara had been a good one. While he missed his kids, he saw them regularly and was a much happier man than he had been. His family had a well-ensconced business in the area of buying and renovating older homes. The market in Santa Barbara was a healthy one and they had parlayed good real estate sense and taste into a very profitable enterprise. Luke had finally decided to do to his own house what he did for others. He promised to show me around the renovation project the next day.

I caught Luke up on my own life and next steps. The possibility of getting into UCSB was a remote one, but I was going to remain hopeful. While a west coast move would complicate things with Robbie at home, I was beginning to think I would rather like being a California girl for a few years.

Dinner was delicious, accompanied by a wonderful local Jonata cab that was mouthwatering. Our conversation flowed effortlessly and I think we were both greatly enjoying the other's company. Luke had eyes that I could get lost in. He was wise and kind and funny and the longer we sat at dinner, the longer I just wanted to wrap myself up in him.

I loved that I felt like the total focus of his attention. He seemed to have blocked out the world around him and I was the only person in the room. To say that I was getting turned on would be an understatement. I loved the way his eyes would occasionally wander down my chest to gaze into my cleavage. Maybe it was the wine or the moment or both, but I just wanted him to ravage me. I wanted to give my body to him.

But, that was on the inside. I did my best to be a demure and polite dinner companion and I kept my lascivious thoughts to myself.

"Well this is something, Jessica. Here you are in Santa Barbara and we're having a fine dinner and tomorrow you're going to blow them away at UCSB. What a nice surprise this is. I'm so glad you decided to stay with me," he said, beaming.

"My pleasure, Luke. I wasn't expecting to dine so well this evening. Thank you for putting me up and treating me so well." I raised my glass to his and we toasted.

"You know, all these years you've been Amy's best friend and, to me, a young girl. Tonight, well, I'm sitting across the table from a very beautiful young woman," he stated in a soft firm voice. There was a glint of a smile in his eyes, but he was extending a sincere and serious thought.

"Thank you, Luke. It's my pleasure to be here. You certainly know how to treat a girl." He smiled at this comment and I knew he would, indeed, know how to treat a girl.

"How to treat a woman," he corrected. My mind raced at all the things I'd bet he was good at. I stared into his eyes as I took another sip of wine and thought about that beautiful rugged face between my slender white thighs, licking me.

I was woken from my reverie only seconds later when Luke suggested that we should get going. He knew I was three hours off and tired, and he was right. He paid the check, the valet brought our car and we were soon headed back to the little guest house in Mission Canyon.

I hadn't been sure, quite honestly, how I would feel when I saw Luke again. I was much more experienced now than when we had last spent any time together. Plus I now had a steady boyfriend waiting for me back on the east coast. But I could not deny the allure I felt for Luke, It was, surprisingly, stronger than ever. And now I was a woman.

I probably would have done just about anything Luke wanted that night. I tried my best not to show it, but I was horny as hell and more than a decade of lusting after this man was coming to a head. Or might be. I couldn't quite get a read on Luke. I didn't want to do something overt and embarrass myself. But I also didn't want to let this moment slip by.

But Luke was being the perfect gentleman and his suggestion of getting a good night's sleep before my big day tomorrow was good counsel. As much as I wanted to grab him and take his clothes off, I wasn't going to do anything if he didn't make the first move. He offered to let me use the bathroom first and I gave him a soft kiss before heading to bed. It was a kiss on the lips and one that could have set us off to the races, but it didn't.

"Good night, Jessica. I'll be up early tomorrow. Get a good night's sleep."

"Thanks for dinner, Luke. Good night."

We both hesitated for a moment too long and I wondered whether he'd reach for me. But his kind eyes remained steadfast and I could tell the moment wasn't right. I smiled and retreated into the bathroom.

I washed up, went into the bedroom and closed the door. I always sleep in the nude and wasn't going to make any exceptions on this trip. I stripped down, wishing it was Luke removing my clothes and unveiling my body, and climbed into bed. I had every intention of masturbating to relieve the incredible sexual stress of the evening, but I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I slept well, but my inner clock was certainly going to be off on this trip. I woke up in the pre-dawn hours and had to go to the bathroom. I didn't want to take the chance of walking naked, even at this crazy hour, so I threw on the short black silk robe that I had brought and went to pee.

On my way back to the bedroom I peered around the corner to see if I could see Luck sleeping on the couch and was startled by what I saw. Luke was standing at the open fridge; the light from inside angling across the kitchen floor. He was wearing a pair of gray boxer briefs that were very tight. I was going to retreat quietly to my room, but I was surprised to see him up at this hour and needed to make myself known.

"Ahem," I said quietly, but loud enough so he could hear.

He turned abruptly, a carton of orange juice in his hand and saw me standing there in my robe.

"Oh, hi. Can't sleep? Or up super early?" he asked as he placed the juice on the counter and let the door close. It was early, but the pre-dawn light was flooding through the many skylights in the kitchen and gave the room a warm gray glow. It was almost like the cover of semi-darkness cloaked our lack of clothes and made it easier to be in the same room half dressed.

I walked forward a few steps and sat down at the kitchen table; pulling out and turning a chair so I was facing Luke as he poured himself a glass of juice, his back to me. I took the opportunity to survey his body. Damn, he looked good for an older guy. I'd seen him in a bathing suit those many years ago, but never in such form-fitting attire. The briefs hugged his glutes and tucked tightly into his ass crack, accenting the power and shape of his well-defined cheeks. The taper of his back, from broad shoulders to a slender waist, only accentuated the incredible shape of his ass. His dark skin looked strong and exotic in the pre-dawn light.

"No, I just needed to use the bathroom and, well, I guess it's much later on my east coast time clock still. Just peaked around the corner and saw you standing there," I stated.

He poured himself a glass and then turned, leaning back against the edge of the counter as he took a sip. If I thought the view from the back was amazing, nothing prepared me for the frontal elevation. He was leaning casually against the counter, ankles crossed, as he drank his juice and eyed me sitting there in his kitchen.

"Well, I just needed a drink. A little dehydrated from last night," he mused.

He looked as good as I remembered; maybe even better. His chest was well-defined and his abs looked flat and hard. There didn't appear to be an ounce of fat on this man, yet his body was sturdy and solid. A mat of tightly curled chest hair between his pecs tapered down to a thin ridge of hair that centered on his belly and disappeared under the waistband of his briefs. The legs wrapped tightly around his muscular thighs and came well short of his knees.

But most impressive of all was the well-defined pouch of his penis, encased in the elastic material of his briefs. They were obviously designed to consolidate his manhood into one generous bulge at his very center. In all honesty it might have been one of the sexiest things I had ever seen.

I made no pretense of not looking. I looked. I stared. I didn't care. He was on display and seemed to like it. He could have turned away or become modest. But he didn't. He stood there proudly and allowed me to survey his manhood. He leaned against the counter and drank his juice, as I drank in the view.

It was hard, if not impossible, to distinguish his shaft from his balls. His cock was coiled up in a tight package that was downright impressive. I'm not sure I'd ever seen a more seductive display or sexier bulge on a man; any man for that matter. And this specimen was old enough to be my father. I was transfixed.

He made no attempt to cover up or turn away. He just stood there and let me look at him as he looked back at me. My legs were crossed, but I had barely knotted the thin robe I was wearing and it lay very loose on my body. It had fallen away on one side so that my entire thigh was exposed. My pale skin contrasted against the expensive material of the black robe, all accented by the gray light of dawn. If he could show some skin, so could I.

We remained silent for a minute or two, just taking in the moment - and looking at one another unabashedly.

"So, what happened to Mr. Commando," I said jokingly, trying to break the ice. It seemed the mostly unlikely time of day to be so aroused, but it also seemed so natural and perfect.

"I have a guest," he replied with a smile. "Just trying to be modest."

"Those briefs are anything but modest, my friend," I countered. "You look pretty damn hot for an old guy. That I gotta say." My eyes wandered down to that glorious bulge once again. "Jesus," was all I could think to say. I had never wanted to touch something more in my life. I wanted to see it.

"Well, thank you. Not looking so bad yourself, young lady. Can't imagine there's much on beneath that robe of yours either," he suggested.

I smiled and put my elbow up on the kitchen table, a move that made my breasts press dangerously against the black silk of my robe. "Not a thing," I replied. I heard what sounded like a low growl come from Luke's direction.

"Would you like some juice? Or coffee? Or tea?" Luke offered.

"Mmm, tea would be nice," I responded. I was up for anything that would keep Luke moving around in front of me in his underwear. He began to move around the kitchen as the space got just a bit brighter with each passing moment. Luke filled the kettle with water, turned on the stove and then went digging for tea in the cabinet. I just sat and admired.

He got the kettle set over high and a tea bag hung over the edge of a large coffee mug, awaiting its maker. He turned back to me and resumed his position, leaning against the kitchen counter, his hands on the counter, his bulge prominent and enticing. He certainly wasn't trying to hide it; quite the contrary.

I had pulled my foot up on the edge of my chair and leaned my chin against it as I rocked back and forth in a nervous gesture. The move had completely exposed my long white leg, yet the robe still fell demurely between my legs. I knew Luke was watching me, but I couldn't keep my gaze from continuing to wash over my best friend's father's body. I wanted to just devour him at that moment.