Santa Barbara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I do believe you still owe me a dance from the wedding. You had promised, and then...the night was over."

"I think there's a statute of limitations on those things, isn't there?" I joked. "And, besides, there's no music," I added.

"Music isn't necessary," he said without a smile and a brooding dark look in his eye. "And as far as the statute thing? Well, you have a point there." He hesitated before continuing. "But if a guy makes you tea in his underwear, well, I would think that would constitute means for at least one dance." He smiled. "Don't you?"

"I'm a bit underdressed," I chided. I loved his teasing and the way his eyes raked over my body. I would have done anything he asked right at that moment. But I had to play a little hard to get.

"Exactly," he stated with a grin. "But then, so am I. So...we're even."

At that moment the teapot squealed and Luke turned the burner off and poured the water into the waiting mug. I once again surveyed the tight roundness of his ass and muscular thighs. I imagined grabbing him and pulling him into me - over and over again.

He turned and brought the tea to the table where I was sitting and placed it down next to me. Steam rose out of the mug. He extended his hand to me, now only inches away.

"Why don't we heat things up while the tea cools down," he suggested.

I looked at his hand, then up at his eyes, and raised my hand to rest in his. I had absolutely no will power at that moment. He smiled at me. My fingers looked so pale and delicate in his dark thick hand. I rose.

We stood in position as I reached my left hand around his bare waist and he took my right hand in his. The feel of his bare skin sent shivers to my core. His right hand encircled my slender waist and rested on the small of my back. He began to rock back and forth - barely moving. We were dancing. There was no music.

He pulled me in a little tighter and I could suddenly feel his warm body against mine. Our bare skin was separated by his bulging briefs and my thin silk robe. I was overwhelmed with myriad sensations, my brain trying to process them all - his hand moving along my lower back and hip, the smell of his skin so close, my stiffened nipples grazing his chest, out thighs lightly rubbing together.

I heard a soft moan and realized it was me. Suddenly his face was next to mine and we were dancing cheek to cheek. I could hear his breathing in my ear and was sure he could feel my pulse racing through my veins. His scent made me dizzy. And as we moved and swayed, I began to feel his hot hardness when it would bump into my tummy.

Suddenly, and without warning, he spun me around and pulled a dance move. I fell back, saved only by his hand. He quickly spun me once more and pulled me back against him, but with an extra half turn. Now he was behind me and his strong arms were wrapped around me and rested on my belly. I didn't want to move; I wanted to stay right there, ensnared by his strength. I felt his mouth near my ear, breathing heavy as he kissed my upper neck with feathery lips.

I couldn't help myself and felt my ass pressing backwards against what felt like rock hardness in his briefs. My mind was whirring as his hands went to my shoulders. He squeezed my neck and shoulders lightly, then I felt his fingers curl under the edges of my robe and begin to pull. I didn't resist. I couldn't resist.

Slowly, he pulled the robe off my shoulders until gravity took hold and the black robe crumpled to the floor in a silken heap. I was now naked in front of my best friend's father. And I had never been more turned on in my entire life.

"Oh, Jessica," he whispered in my ear as he looked down at me over my left shoulder. "You're so beautiful."

I felt very proud of my breasts at that moment. They stood forth and hung in a lovely natural curve. My light pink nipples contrasted ever so slightly with the pale skin of my breasts. The tips were engorged and standing out like they were seeking stimulation; needing to be touched and sucked.

I brought my hands over my head and behind to wrap them in Luke's thick hair. The motion brought my breasts up even higher as they arced out in the gathering morning light, aching for attention.

"Touch me," I whispered. "Please."

I looked down as Luke's dark masculine hands circled under the full flesh of my breasts and he cupped them. He lifted them, like he was weighing them, then gently squeezed their fullness. I sighed audibly and realized I was pushing my ass against his pelvis; his bulge nestled in the crease of my cheeks.

The contrast of his rough dark hands against my soft pale breasts was an intoxicating sight. The sensation of his fingertips was even better. His calloused fingers lightly rubbed the tips of my nipples as I arched my back to offer him my tits. They were his and they needed his touch. He squeezed my tips between his course fingers and I let out a stifled moan. It was a fleeting moment of pain, but felt so delicious and so damn naughty.

"Oh, Jessica," he steamed. "If you only knew how long I've wanted to touch you."

His lips traced a line up and down my neck as he continued to knead the fullness of my breasts. I turned my head to his, desperate for a kiss and our lips met in a tangle of mouths and tongues. I could feel his hardness firmly ensconced in the cleft of my butt and I continued to press against him. I turned and put my arms around his neck and reconnected in a proper kiss. The passion was building at a rapid pace, but I needed to kiss him and I knew the feeling was mutual.

I had always suspected Luke would be a good kisser and he didn't disappoint. Our initial kiss was soft and tender, belying the state of our undress. We did our best to maintain some semblance of decorum, but things were heating up way too fast.

His big strong hands wrapped around my slender torso and took control, pulling me against the rock hard bulge in his briefs. I needed to touch him, feel him, taste him. His hands gripped my bottom and squeezed, pulling me against his body.

"Yes!" was all I could say. I was literally speechless and overwhelmed with desire. His body felt so strong and firm, his skin was on fire and his touch was igniting me. "I need you," I gasped, as I pulled him back and sat down on the chair I'd left only minutes before. Oh how things had changed. I was now eye level with his crotch and the long thick bulge in his gray boxer briefs was enormous and pushed off slightly to one side.

I palmed his girth, moaning in delight as I felt the hard heat of his raging erection. I heard him hiss in delight as my hand explored the cotton clad length of his throbbing hard-on. I had waited long enough; I needed to see it. He placed his hand lightly on my head as I wrapped my fingers beneath the waist band and pulled out and down, freeing the most gorgeous cock I think I had ever seen. It sprung out of his shorts like it was happy to be free of the confines and anxious to join the party. It was so thick. I pulled the waist band out and below his balls so his entire erection was cantilevered up into the air in a sinful display of male flesh. His big hairless balls hung out over his briefs and his rigid penis strained skyward.

"Oh, Luke. Fuck, you have such a beautiful cock," I whispered desperately. "So big," I exclaimed as I wrapped my thin fingers around the thick veiny shaft and lifted it up to inspect it. It was true. He was a perfect blend of size and girth and he was becoming rock hard as I handled his meat. His circumcised crown was beautifully shaped and his cock was shaved and manly.

I looked up at him as I held his prick in my hand and smiled. His eyes were dark with lust and he stroked my cheek as I felt his thickness. Then, without breaking eye contact, I opened my mouth and put the bulbous head of his manhood in my mouth, sucking as gently as I could. I was going to utilize every skill I had ever learned about sucking cock and give Luke the best blowjob he had ever received. Whatever technical skill I might lack would surely be made up for by the intensity and desire I had to have his cock in my mouth and to give him pleasure.

"Oh, Jessica. Sweet Jessica," he moaned as I began to suck his massive organ. He tasted and smelled insanely good and I felt I had found my calling. I was in seventh heaven as I feasted on his beautiful cock, giving him pleasure and receiving the same in return. I felt his hand on my head, softly urging me on as he repeated my name.

His balls were massive and hung heavily. I lifted them up, but had a hard time containing them in my slender hand. My right hand was wrapped around his root, barely making it around his circumference, as I guided his bulbous head to my wet mouth. I had an absolute and overwhelming desire to suck this man.

I leaned down lower, pushing his shaft against his stomach, as I lifted his balls to my mouth. His sac was shaved clean and the skin surrounding his huge testicles seemed thin against my tongue. I shoved a ball in my mouth and it barely fit. I moaned, as did he, before I ejected it with a popping sound. I repeated this with his other testicle before burying my nose and mouth in his sac and sucking and licking the very essence of his sex. He tasted divine.

All this time he was encouraging me with his actions and his words. I rubbed his stiff cock all over my face, peppering it with kisses and licks. I spit on his swollen member and used the saliva to lubricate my strokes. I sucked as much of his dick as I could, looking up into his eyes and whimpering with delight and desire. I wanted him so bad.

None of this was lost on Luke. He was totally focused on everything I was doing; watching my every move and exhorting me to continue.

"Yes, Jessica. Suck me. Fuck - you don't know how much I've wanted to be in your mouth - how long I've wanted you. Yesss, right there..."

I needed no encouragement, but his words just heightened the moment for me and spurred me on. I wanted this man and I wanted to taste his cum And that is what I told him.

"Please, Luke. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you," I exhorted. "I want to drink you."

"So you shall, Jessica. So you shall. Don't stop," he pleaded in a voice that indicated he was not far from erupting in my mouth.

I did want him. And I wanted to taste his sweet thick cum in my mouth. At that moment, I needed it.

I sunk to my knees on the floor, as subservient a position as I could possibly imagine at that moment. I cupped his huge ball sac in both hands and guided his manhood into my mouth. I looked up at him as I worshipped his cock and did the best that I could to suck him with deference and devotion. I never took my eyes off of his and his gaze was locked in with mine. I was determined to suck him right through orgasm and never lose sight of his dark brown eyes. His look of lust was intoxicating.

I began to fuck his cock with my mouth, gathering up a steady rhythm and trying to take as much of his thick shaft as possible. He could clearly hear me gagging and slurping as I knelt before him and sucked his beautiful cock. My actions made it clear as day what I wanted: I wanted him to cum in my mouth and fill me with his load.

Deeper and faster I went, our eyes locked, my hands still encasing his ball sac as I fed on his thick shaft. And as my rhythm continued, unfalteringly, I felt him edging closer as he urged me to continue. His encouragement was now bordering on begging as I increased the pace and felt his body tense.

"Oh, fuck. Don't stop! Oh, Jessica, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna..."

And at that moment, as he tightened his grip on my head, I felt his cock expand and throb as he shot strong hot jets of semen into my mouth - one after the other. His eyes burned with a lust so deep. I closed my throat so I wouldn't miss a drop as he growled and emptied his seed. I'd thought of this moment more than once and now it was upon me and I relished every second of his intense orgasm.

He had deposited a massive load in my mouth and as I disengaged from his penis, I let some of his semen dribble out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my heaving breasts. He watched with intensity as I licked my lips and swallowed.

"Oh, Jessica. That was incredible, baby. I'd be embarrassed to tell you how many times I've dreamed of doing just that. Fuck," he seethed.

He watched me from above and I know he could see my Adam's apple move as I swallowed his hot load of cum. I licked my lips as we gazed into one another's eyes. Then I scooped up whatever excess had fallen onto the upper slopes of my breasts and licked it off my fingers. He never took his eyes off of me. When I'd finished he extended his hand and pulled me up to a standing position. His beautiful cock hung fully, glistening with a combination of my saliva and his semen.

"Come," he insisted. "Let me look at you." He led me to the couch where he sat down and positioned me right in front of him. I stood there, naked, ready for him to touch and explore me. My body quivered with anticipation. "Oh, Jessica," he implored. "How I have fantasized about this moment. Having you standing in front of me - naked."

I was facing him as his hands lightly grazed my body. He touched me everywhere as his fingertips traced smooth lines up and down my length. He slid his hands lightly over my arms, my legs, my hips. But he also touched my breasts and my high nipples as the tips stood distended and aroused.

I had shaved the previous day. While I had secretly hoped this moment might come to pass, I'm not sure I ever believed it really would. My legs were slightly parted as his gaze followed his fingers down over my belly button and over the subtle rise of my bare mound. He lightly touched my lips and hissed with anticipation.

"Oh, Jessica," he whispered. "Your body is so smooth, so delicate, so beautiful. I have dreamed of this moment - touching you," he exhorted.

"You can touch me anywhere, Luke. I've always wanted you to touch me," I explained. "Always."

"Really? Oh, God." His hands wrapped behind and grasped my cheeks. He squeezed my buttocks and let out an audible moan. His hands continued a never-ending journey - up and down my body; sometimes the lightest touch, other times squeezing and kneading my flesh. My body was on fire for him. I wanted him to touch me everywhere. I wanted him to touch my pussy.

He brought his hands to the front again. He turned his hand face up and slid it between my legs, lightly pressing against my gap. My lips were closed, but I could feel myself getting wet with anticipation. I sighed as his finger traced a line along my closed slit, gently opening me up.

"Turn around, baby," he whispered. I followed his lead and felt his hands begin to trace the lines of my frame.

"Oh, my God, Jessica. Your ass is perfection. It's..." His voice trailed off, but his touch let me know how much he was enjoying my backside. It almost felt like his hands were sculpting my body as they ran along the contours and curves from my shoulders to my calves. And while he was most assuredly enjoying the whole, I could tell by his touch that he was having a hard time keeping his hands off of my ass.

"Mmm. Your ass is..."

"Is what?" I giggled. I could feel him squeezing it, kneading it, and massaging my cheeks.

"It's...beautiful. Perfect," he added.

My legs were slightly parted and I suddenly felt him reach his hand between and through my legs. I looked down to see his tan weathered hand cupping my mound. I'm not sure I'd even seen a more erotic sight or ever had a man touch me in this way before - from behind and through. I gasped.

"I have fantasized about touching you for...years," he admitted. "And now, here you are."

"When did you first want to touch me?" I asked over my shoulder. I quivered as he slowly drew his hand back along my gap, his middle finger tracing the moistening slit between my labia.

"Hmm. I think that week you spent with us at the lake the summer before you and Amy went off to college That was the first time I really looked at you sexually. You were running around all week in those skimpy bikinis. And you were wearing little tops with no bra, and..." His hands were squeezing my flesh as he spoke, clearly relishing the memories. "God, seeing you in one of those clingy suits after you'd just gotten out of the lake, was just... I so wanted to touch you," he continued. "I wanted...too much."

I could feel him pulling my cheeks apart and knew he could clearly see my pussy lips and my asshole. I was getting so turned on, I was quite sure my arousal was more than evident to him as he fondled my bottom.

And then, suddenly, I felt him burrow his face into my ass. I was startled, but my surprise quickly turned to a deep dark arousal as he probed my bottom. Holy fuck, he was licking my ass and wanted it. He burrowed in like he couldn't get enough. I gasped as I suddenly realized where I was and what I was doing. I was on the other side of the country, with an interview in a few hours, and my best friend's father, who I wanted more than any man alive at that moment, had his tongue deep inside my asshole. It all felt so wrong, but I had never been so turned on in my entire life.

"Yessss. Oh, Luke. Yes! Lick me! Lick my ass! Fuck it with your tongue!" I practically screamed. Where had that come from? I never talked like this to my lovers, but I was so fucking turned on.

Suddenly I felt him pull away and replace his mouth with his hand. I froze in position as I felt his thumb press against my asshole. But he just pressed for a moment, and then slid forward. He dipped the pad of his thumb into my sopping wet pussy, gathered some juice and continued his journey. His four fingers thrust out from between my legs as his thumb followed, sliding out from my depths and gliding up to my clit. Then he slid it back and sunk his thumb into my pussy and curved it forward against the front wall as his dark weathered fingers cupped my pale hairless mound.

Never had anyone ever fingered me this was and I felt myself gushing with juices as Luke gently moved his fingers, making me so fucking wet. My pussy was eliciting wet squelchy sounds as he massaged my sex.

"Fuck!" I heard Luke exclaim as he fingered me. I was pretty certain that I had ever been thumbed before and the visual of his dark fingers cupping my mons drove me absolutely wild with lust.

"Oh, Jessica," he exclaimed as he withdrew his fingers and stood up behind me. I felt like putty in his hand as he spun me to face him. There was a look of lust in both of our eyes as he held my chin and leaned down for a kiss. I would have done anything - absolutely anything - for him at that moment. He shifted slightly to the left, so both of our right thighs were touching. As I felt his right hand reach down to cup my dripping sex, I reached down to lift his heavy member. It wasn't totally hard, but it was laden with anticipation and felt thick and meaty in my small hand. He looked down at me with his intense eyes as we each fondled one another. My mind was still whirling on the things he had mentioned about the week at the lake. I decided to continue the subject as we stood close and gently fondled one another.

"Well, for what it's worth, Luke, I was very aware of your looking at me that week at the lake. In fact, I was getting turned on knowing that you were looking at me in a way you hadn't before. I wanted you to want me - to see me. I loved that week and still think about it - even on the drive up here yesterday. I loved the way you looked at me, like...you wanted me."

"I felt so guilty," he replied. "You were my daughter's best friend," he claimed emphatically. "I was married. I shouldn't have been having the thoughts I did. But I couldn't help it. And I kept feeling like you were teasing me...like you were enjoying it as much as I was. I was so turned on that week," he confessed.