Santa Barbara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, he felt so big and thick in my hand and his middle finger was weaving magic against my clit. I know he could feel the slickness of my lips, beckoning him to explore even more. We continued to talk in this position - slightly askew, each touching the other with our right hand. His left palmed my cheek; mine rested on his burly shoulder.

"You know, there is something I never told anybody," I began to confide. He looked at me quizzically and I continued. "The last morning we were there, Amy went out for a run...and I didn't go." He smiled, almost like he knew something that I didn't. "We'd been running together all week long, but that morning, I stayed behind." I gulped before continuing. "And as I lay there, I heard you and Suzanne. And you started to have sex." I couldn't stop myself now.

"And it was so fucking hot," I exclaimed. His cock was thickening in my hand as we spoke and I could feel him sliding the tip of his finger inside me. "Oh, Luke. I was only a few feet from your bed, separated by a thin wall. And, Jesus, you were fucking your wife and I was listening and I was sooo turned on and felt so guilty and..." I had lost any sense of decency at that moment, yet suddenly felt ashamed in confessing my voyeuristic morning all those many years ago. "I'm sorry, I..."

"Shh," he silenced me, his big thick fingers touching my lips. I wanted to suck his fingers. "I know," he whispered.

"What? What do you mean? I..."

"Shh," he repeated. I stopped stroking him, frozen in this moment of truth telling. "I know you were there...listening."

"But how?" I asked, both amazed, but now also turned on even more. He continued.

"I always woke up early. I would see you and Amy head off around the lake each morning. That was, in fact, a great time for Suzanne and I to have sex, when you two were out running. We only had the cabin empty for an hour or so, so I would take advantage. I was so horny that week, having you around."

I squeezed his big cock. Fuck he felt so good in my hand; I never wanted to let him go. I wanted to hold his cock forever. And I loved the way he fondled my pussy - so casually at that moment, but with an expert touch.

"I decided to fuck Suzanne that morning anyway," he continued. "And, honestly, I was completely turned on knowing your bed was just on the other side of a few pine boards. I knew you could probably hear everything. I knew you had been teasing me all week with your body. I knew the connection, wrong as it was, that we had that week. And as I touched Suzanne and she responded, all I could think about was that I was touching you, Jessica. That it was your body that I was turning on."

I gasped. All these years I'd thought I'd been a quiet voyeur. But, in fact, he had done it all on purpose. I felt his finger tuck inside me and could also feel a surge of arousal course through his thick cock - the very cock he had used to fuck Suzanne with that morning.

"And as I slid into her that morning and we started to fuck," he said with desire dripping from every single word, "all I could think about was you, Jessica. That morning, I am a little embarrassed to say, I wasn't fucking my wife. I was fucking my daughter's best friend. And I knew you were only a few feet away and could hear each and every deep thrust. I was fucking on fire," he groaned.

Good God, my pussy was melting as he talked. I was dripping all over his wiggling fingers. My hips were thrusting to meet his hand and my own was stroking his thick long meat. He was rock hard again, talking about an event from our past that we'd never shared.

"Oh God, Luke." I could barely talk. "I was so turned on that morning. If you'd only known. Listening to you pound her so hard and so deep. Oh fuck, Luke. I wanted to be there, underneath you. I wanted to be her. I wanted you to be fucking me," I almost screamed. Fuck, could I be any more turned on than I was at that moment?

"Good, Jessica. I wanted you to hear. I wanted you to know how hard I fuck. I wanted you to want to be her, as weird as that sounds," he seethed.

"Yes! I wanted that. Oh, Luke. I need to know - I always wondered - what position were you in? I've imagined it so many ways."

"You were face down on the bed and I was fucking you so deep, Jessica. I was grabbing your hips and your hair and fucking you doggy, baby. I came so fucking hard that morning," he exclaimed.

"Oh, Luke. So did I. So did I. And I tried to be quiet, but it was so hard and I felt so guilty, but I came so hard. So hard. Oh my God, I made such a mess," I giggled.

We both laughed, but we were both far too turned on to get diverted. His cock felt mammoth in my hand. I reached down to feel his large full balls. They felt so big and slippery in my hand. He reached down and slid his entire middle finger into my pussy and I groaned, spreading my legs a bit more to let him enter me. Then, suddenly, he pulled his finger out. I watched in awe as he licked and sucked it. My word!

"So tell me, Jessica. What were you doing as I fucked Suzanne that morning? You were so close, but I couldn't hear you. I certainly couldn't see you. But I imagined what you might be doing," he said with soft words.

"I was masturbating, Luke. I had my eyes closed and I imagined I was bent over on the bed and you were fucking me like a dog." I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth. But, it was true - it was all true.

"Show me, Jessica," he commanded as he gently guided me over to the sofa. "Show me everything," he said. "Show me your body."

As I leaned back on the sofa cushions and spread my legs, he took up a position only a few feet away, kneeling directly in front of me. Normally I'd feel kind of shy showing off my body. But I was so exhilarated by my experience with Luke so far, I was eager to show him my sex. I wanted him to want me as badly as I wanted him - if that was possible.

I had had more than one lover over the years tell me that I have a beautiful pussy, so I had grown comfortable teasing men with my legs wide open. Like most girls I had looked at myself in the mirror and knew exactly what Luke was seeing as I exposed myself completely to his gaze. I pushed forward until my ass was barely on the edge of the sofa and spread my slender legs - wide. Luke's eyes were glued to my lower body as I reached down and framed my pussy with my fingers. I knew there was a reason I had just gotten a manicure.

I pulled gently and opened my lips for his viewing pleasure. I knew how wet I was at that moment and that Luke was going to get a show I'd never given to any other man. I also knew that as I pulled up on my vulva, my hood pulled up above my clit so he could see the little pink bud of my never center.

I heard him groan softly as I closed my lips, then opened them again. There was burning sensuality in his eyes that conveyed the intensity of his arousal. I couldn't see his cock, but I knew he was hard for me. I opened my lips even wider, knowing he could see the deep pink hole I hoped he would fill before long. He looked at me with a gaze that spoke volumes. I could see his arm moving slightly and knew he was stroking to me.

"Do you like what you see, Luke? Do you like my pussy?" I inquired softly.

"Yes, Jessica," he whispered in reply. "It's...so beautiful."

I smiled at his words, then pulled my lips back with my left hand as I curved the fingers of my right and inserted them into my pussy. My inner lips clung to my fingers as I moved them in and out...slowly. If I could hear the sticky sounds of my fingers in my cunt, I knew Luke could as well.

"Oh, fuck," I heard Luke groan. I loved the power I had over him at that moment.

I pulled my fingers out and reached out to him.

"Do you want to taste me, Luke?" I inquired as innocently as I could.

"Fuck, yes!" he replied, taking my fingers into his mouth. I could feel his tongue swirling, tasting my juices. I removed my fingers and, once again, opened my lips for him.

"You know, Luke, I shaved in the shower last night. It was presumptuous of me, but...I was hoping you might kiss me," I intoned, opening my pussy once again for him. "Here," I added, tapping my manicured middle finger on my engorged clit.

He moved in quickly and I thought he was going to ravage me right then. But he leaned in close to my ear as if he was going to tell me something. I could feel the tip of his hard cock against my leg.

"I want you to listen to me, Jessica. You have a very important interview this morning. I don't want to be responsible for you being late or not focused. I want you to get accepted to UCSB so you move here for a few years."

I looked at the wise wrinkles around his clear brown eyes and knew he was right. I just wanted to be fucked at that very minute, but he was thinking clearly and I was not. I touched his cheek fondly as he continued, his face just inches from mine. I saw him look up at the clock.

"So in about twenty minutes you are going to get in the shower and get cleaned up and ready for the day. You're going to get to campus early and be prepared. You need to focus on why you're here. Then, when you're done for the day, you can drive back here. I'm going to spend the day shopping and cooking and I'll put a great meal together. When you get back you can slip into something small and sexy," he said. "That's a huge suitcase you lugged in here. You must have brought some kind of little black dress and heels," he chided with a smile.

"I do. I was hoping that maybe..." My voice trailed off as I softly stroked his weathered face.

"You were hoping what?" he added, his hands softly caressing my full breasts.

"I was hoping you would fuck me," I whispered. He smiled in return.

"Oh, I intend to...and well. But, not now. Tonight. If we get started now, we won't want to stop." My pink nipples hardened as his gruff fingertips drew circles around my areolae. "So right now, I'm going to kiss my way down your body and I'm going to worship and devour that beautiful pussy of yours. I want to make you cum, Jessica." He paused. "Then it's off to the shower for you and we'll continue this later tonight. Deal?"

"Yes." How could I refuse such an offer? I knew I'd cum, probably more than once, from his oral caresses. I also knew he was right about timing. And, most of all, I knew I'd look forward to this evening all day long. "Now stop talking and kiss me."

His eyes were burning with lust as he looked at me; this man whom I'd wanted for so long. I put my hand behind his head and pulled him to me. His lips were soft for a man who seemed to have so many hard edges. I could sense his underlying tenderness and I wanted him inside of me. But I could wait until later for that, as long as he kept kissing his way down my body.

He nuzzled my ear and told me how beautiful I was and how much he wanted me. I know I was smiling with my eyes closed as he gently kissed his way down my neck. I turned my head to give him maximum access and his lips crossed my shoulder blade and headed for my chest. I arched my back, presenting him my right breast. He kissed his way up the northern slope and his warm mouth found my hard nipple. I gasped as he took it into his mouth and sucked the tip. The sight of his weathered face contrasting with the white fullness of my breast was a visual I still can't get out of my mind.

He made love to my breasts - caressing them, suckling them, massaging and kissing them.

"Oh, Jessica," he panted. "How I've wanted to touch these."

I didn't reply. I just placed my hand on his head in a sign of acceptance. I wanted him to suck my nipples.

"Mmm. They're very sensitive, Luke."

He smiled. "Good," he said, as he continued to worship my bust. "I could spend hours here," he said, his lips just an inch from the glistening tip of my just sucked nipple. "But, I have other places to visit," he whispered as he began to kiss his way down my belly. He paused and looked up at the soft nipple-peaked mounds of my breasts. "But I'll be back," he joked.

"You better," I added.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the sofa. I moved my left leg wide and placed my right foot up on the coffee table, my thighs now spread wide. He kissed his way slowly over my lower tummy.

He paused as his lips slid up the slope of my mons. I've always had a prominent mound and remember being a little self-conscious about it when younger. It was hard to hide when I was lying on my back in a bikini. But I had come to realize over time that men, or at least some men, were very turned on by the mons Venus. Luke was one of those men.

"Oh, Jessica. Your mound is so lovely," he shared as his fingers lightly grazed over the smooth hairless bulge, my lips splayed and dripping just below. He pulled back to look at my sex as I reached down to frame my pussy with manicured fingers. "Just exquisite," he whispered as he observed me. I could feel myself dripping under his gaze.

I moved my hands slightly, making my lips move. My middle finger lightly tapped my clit, now fully exposed. I watched him intently as he watched me. I gathered a little juice on my middle finger and stuck it out to him. He sucked the tip of my finger eagerly, tasting me. He opened his eyes to look at me, my finger in his mouth. It was such an erotic sight.

"I'm so wet for you, Luke," I stated. "Eat my pussy. Please," I implored.

He needed no more teasing or invitation. He put his hands under my opened knees and pushed me back, folding my legs back toward my head. I was at his mercy and completely gaping and open to him. I loved the way his eyes burned with lust as he surveyed my pussy and my asshole.

And then he licked me, from stern to stem. His broad tongue started at my asshole and he slowly dragged it along my gaping slit, sliding through the slender furls of my vagina. As he reached my clit, his tongue covered it and wiggled back and forth. He ended his journey forth with a gentle kiss and suck on my clit. Then he returned to my ass and repeated his long lapping exploration several more times. I moaned and wiggled in response.

"Yessss, Luke. Suck me," I hissed.

He opened his mouth wide and covered my pussy. His moan was muffled by pussy flesh as his tongue swirled deep inside me and I cried out for him. He wasn't just sucking me, he was devouring me. It was clear that he couldn't get enough of me, and the thought and the feeling conjoined to turn me on like crazy. I pulled his head into my sex, forcing him to lash and suck and kiss. His tongue was going wild. When he wasn't sucking he was pulling on my slender pink lips with his mouth The overall sensation was pure ecstasy.

He probed my asshole with a pointed tongue as he breathed heavily. I groaned with pleasure as he assaulted my darkest hole. All protocol was gone. My best friend's father was fucking my ass with his tongue - and I loved it.

"Yes, Luke. Oh, fuck! Fuck my ass, baby. Lick me," I cried. I was lost in the moment - completely and utterly turned on by this sexy older man.

Then he lowered my legs so they were on the floor again. He was still between my legs and he returned to sucking my pussy as he slid two fingers of his right hand into my soaking wet hole. I felt him curve his fingers forward as he massaged my g-spot and sucked my clit.

I lifted up my hips. I used my two legs and my upper back as a tripod as I raised my hips to his busy mouth and moved up and down, encouraging him to suck me and finger me. He reached his left hand up to play with my nipple as his right finger slid deep inside me and his tongue began a dance of vulval delight.

I couldn't keep my hips from moving as my body moved up and down and craved the attention of his mouth and tongue. He did not disappoint and, in fact, his mouth latched onto my sex in a way that no one ever had. He was moving his fingers against my g-spot as he sucked my clit. There was no rush and no grand proclamations. He just fucking ate me for all he was worth.

And as my hips continued to curl up to his skilled tongue and my pussy gushed as he manually rocked my core, I could feel an orgasm rearing it's beautiful head. I was close, and getting closer by the second, as he accosted my pussy with fingers and tongue. I could hear his breathy moans as his digital approach had me edging toward release.

I encouraged with words, but the up and down grinding movement of my hips was plenty of testimony to my great need at that moment. And Luke bore down, sensing that I was chasing my orgasm, and got his fingers and mouth into a steady manual rhythm. I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me as my orgasm slammed into me like a gigantic wave I hadn't seen coming.

My hips bucked and I cried out in a startling scream. I could tell that my juices were flowing and the wet sounds emanating from between my legs were all because of Luke. His mouth never moved as he drank in my climax and took a cue from my body, slowly diminishing the connection to my pussy as little aftershocks shook me to the core.

He quickly kissed his way back up to my face and we kissed again. I could taste myself on his lips and was turned on knowing how much he loved to eat pussy - my pussy. We snuggled and rested up for a bit, but before long he was looking at the clock and trying to lift me out of my post orgasmic bliss.

"You better get in the shower, sweetie. Rise and shine. We'll return to where we left off tonight. I'm going to make you a delicious dinner," he stated emphatically.

I had no doubt he would. I gathered up my things and sauntered toward the bathroom. I could feel his eyes on my ass. I turned and smiled.

"Your ass is beautiful, Jessica. Now go get cleaned up," he chided.

I smiled and entered the bathroom - ready to shower and greet the rest of what was going to be one fine spring day.