Sarkon's Spoils: Captured Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaoja cupped Lyssa's cute face, gently rubbing his thumb over her lips and thrusting his cock upward into her hot snatch. "Mmm," was her muffled groan. He slapped her hard on the ass cheeks and told her to fuck harder. He laid back, sinking further onto the throne's plush cushions, as Lyssa's pussy squeezed his cock like the feminine glove of the Heavens. "Ooohhh yes...it's so deep, Great One. Your cock's deep inside me!" she purred. She knew dirty talk sometimes made his cock firm up.

The shrewd Gaoja grasped a candle from its position and poured wax dribbles all over Lyssa's tits. Lyssa squealed in pain, and the sudden writhings of her pussy clenching around his cock sent him over the precipice. Goaja's grunt of triumph was bettered by the eruption of cum surging up Lyssa's twat. The blonde slave-girl moaned in a mixture of pain and relief as Gaoja pushed her off of his cock before she could leak any sticky cum onto his imperial legs.

Clutching a hand to her sore pussy to hold in the oozing jism, Slave Lyssa walked awkwardly to the waiting bath which Gaoja's household staff had wisely pre-arranged the moment Lyssa had entered Gaoja's chambers.

It was at this time that an official was announced by the guards at the entranced to the throne room. He wore the official messenger's garb, a black vest and leggings embroidered with dragons scaled in blue and gold. Bowing low, he extended both arms.

"Mighty Emperor, I bring a message left by a barbarian horseman at the gates to our great city. It is for your eyes only, and he claims that these scrawls have come from the steppes of Easteros, written by Sarkon, king among the savages."

Gaoja was thunderstruck, but he took the well-worn parchment and read the words within. His eyes widened, and his body stiffened in outrage. The Emperor of Wujania surged to his feet.

"Employ my best riders and the Palace Guard. I will don my battle armor."

"Yes, Great One." The hesitation in the messenger's eyes told the Emperor how unusual the Emperor's request was. It had been several years since Gaoja had gone on campaign, and he was no longer the flawlessly muscled warrior-Emperor he had been in his youth. But the messenger was smart enough to know that asking the Emperor if he was sure about doing anything was showing disrespect tantamount to insubordination. It could get his head separated from his shoulders, and the messenger knew it. Like all good followers, the messenger kept his mouth shut regardless of his thoughts.

Gaoja stared down at the note once more. His vision seethed in brilliant red.

"My envoys have your eldest daughter a day's ride south of your capital. I have kept the younger two as my personal possessions. Consider this a fee for entering my lands without permission. I have enjoyed Umika and Ishinai's supple, young bodies and shown them new delights. No need to thank me. I have sent you the remaining daughter so that she may tell you more of my hospitality. Feel free to retrieve her up as soon as you may."

-Sarkon, Lord of Earth and Skies

The Emperor's attendants strode into the hall, two them carrying a huge chest encrusted with gold filigree. Opening it, they quickly strapped on the Emperor's breastplate and armor. The white dragon emblazoned on the dark iron breastplate seemed to leap out with its own attack strike. The Emperor hafted his sword, pulling it from its sheath. It sang in a deadly whisper. "Ahh, Watersting, my old friend. It has been too long since I felt the bite your steel on the flesh of an enemy." All that would soon change. He would make an example of Sarkon's envoys first, beheading them with a public spectacle before rescuing Culiko. Then he would lead an invasion the likes of which that barbarian and his 'Dark Horde' of ragged horse-worshippers had never seen.

Gaoja glanced at one of his attendants. "Inform the Prime Counselor that I will see him immediately." Prime Counselor Shan'ri was the Emperor's trusted court official and senior spell-weaver. He would send out the conscript notices to raise an army unlike anything Wujania had seen in over a decade. He would also summon the Emperor Gaoja's council of spell-weavers. These were some of the rare practitioners of White Magic, widely viewed as weaker than the Dark Magics used by most sorcerers and men. But in one aspect White Magic could be the equal of anything among the Dark Arts, and that was in the art of protection. The spell-weavers would ward Gaoja's troops, shielding them from Sarkon's nether-creatures and vile powers.

Gaoja knew that this day forward there would be only one task. Invasion. Vengeance.

*****

Ishinai didn't know what to think of the strange situation. At one time her destiny had been to return to her father in disgrace. But it seemed someone had swayed her captor's mind. Sarkon, clothed fully in his sweat-covered battle armor, sighed wearily as he strode into the tent and began stripping out of his gear.

Ishinai sat on plush cushions in the corner of the tent. She had been idly drawing with parchment and pigments given to her by Vulnar. Many of the plundered objects in the room were of great beauty, and in particular the pewter phoenix with purplish-amethyst eyes had caught her favor. She was nearly finished drawing it when the now naked Sarkon roughly gestured toward her.

"Come, little one. I have had a rough day. Your drawing can wait. My cock needs a little attention."

The naked princess shuffled unsteadily toward her captor because her ankles were shackled. As she knelt before him Culiko was ushered into the room by two rough-looking horsemen. The anger-filled eyes of the eldest daughter swept the room before settling on Sarkon with a baleful glare.

Sarkon gave a mocking bow. "Ahhh yes. The feisty sister comes. As you can see, I have chosen not to send you and Ishinai away after all. Your sister Umika must have spoken with great eloquence to my First Wife, for Malanya urged that I spare you both the dishonor of a homeward journey and adopt you as petty sex slaves until I decide whether you are fit for my harem."

"I have sent an envoy to your father's capital with a false note saying that you are with a delegation of my men a day's ride south, near the village of Shanzei. Of course in truth this 'delegation' is a raiding party led by Galal, captain of the lancers, with a decoy dressed to look like you. They will await your father's response near the capital and ambush him if he tries to fetch you too hastily. Let us hope his judgment is overcome with emotion, yes? With any luck your father will rush to rescue you before bringing proper force. Who knows...perhaps he will meet his demise before the first Wujanian soldier has even invaded my lands? What say you to that, Culiko?"

The red-haired girl was naked, her wrists chained in front of her. Her pale body sported breasts which hung like ripe melons begging to be suckled and devoured. Culiko's rich brown eyes calmed with difficulty, their hatred subsiding into numbness and then careful calculation.

She merely nodded. What more could she say? For the first time she realized that this course of events might be better. She loved Father, but he had no use for a sullied princess turned unmarriageable, and hearing her awful recounting of Sarkon's savagery would only enrage him and lead him to rash decisions. No, better to bide her time and give her captor a false sense of security. Father would not fall for any traps. Father would come soon enough with an army to avenge their dishonor. Then she would live out her life peacefully in one of Wujania's monasteries, cared for as Father saw fit.

"Yes, Master. I am glad that you have kept me."

Sarkon's eyebrow arched in surprise. "Is that so? Then show me this 'gladness,' cunt. Come here."

Culiko groaned as Sarkon stalked over to her, cupping her chin and forcing her lips to be smothered by his own. She was not enthusiastic in the kiss, and Sarkon suddenly smacked her naked ass cheeks hard as she squeaked in surprise.

"A little more encouragement would be nice, slave. Put a little effort into it." Culiko gasped, feeling Sarkon's hard prick graze her abdomen. Oh god, he was huge. She remembered that cock fucking her before, but she had thought that it would all be over in a matter of days. Now she knew that her days of enduring would at least stretch out to a week, maybe more. It would take Father time to muster his army.

"Forgive me, Master." She gently grasped Sarkon's cock, pumping it gently as it sprang to life between her fingers. The brutal warlord groaned, his hands sliding along her naked back, caressing her spine.

"Yes, girl. Just like that." He motioned for the guards to undo Ishinai's shackles, telling the other naked princess to approach.

Ishinai knelt as commanded, but the youngest daughter risked asking, "Please Master, can you tell us where Umika is?"

Sarkon chuckled. "She is fine, youngest slut. She and Malanya are even now asleep. I allowed them to accompany me on my rounds, readying the men for war. I'm afraid it has tired them. But you two have been allowed to rest, and now I think that you should give thanks that I have decided to keep your cute pussies." The brutal warlord clapped his hands and the struggling Wujanian Ambassador, Zhaolu, was ushered into the room, his wrists bound behind him. The naked man was quickly thrust sitting onto a stool of rock, his ankles bound fast to the stool's base.

Sarkon glanced over at the struggling man. He had been gagged, and his muffled protests spewed useless half-formed obscenities. "Culiko, you have not had the pleasure of experiencing your Ambassador's cock yet. It's time we changed that." Gripping Culiko by the nape of her slender neck, Sarkon led her to a struggling Zhaolu. The Ambassador writhed, but his wrist and ankle-bonds held. His cock was semi-flaccid. He was clearly resisting the urge to show any lust.

"Take heart, Ambassador. My use for you is almost complete. Now that I have decided not to send back any of the princesses, your utility has plummeted. Enjoy my gift to you now. It will be your last."

Saying this, Sarkon gave a grim smile and motioned Culiko to administer to the man's penis. The redheaded beauty knelt, her almond-shaped eyes startled as the cock jumped to life the moment her tongue's tip touched his penis.

"Suck him, bitch. I want to see you gagging on it," Sarkon growled. In the meantime he thrust Ishinai on her hands and knees, his fingers roughly plunging into her pussy, in and out, in and out. Ishinai's moans mingled with the wet sounds of Sarkon's ramming fingers.

"Your little sister is already wet for my hard cock. She truly is a shameless whore." Ishinai bobbed her head 'yes', knowing to be submissive or else.

"Yes, Master. Please put it in me. Oh god, I want your cock so bad!" Ishinai begged. She looked back, aware of Sarkon suddenly inserting a wooden dildo-cock between her pussy lips. She bit her lip, moaning as it filled her up.

"This is all you get for now, bitch. I want you to squeeze your cunt muscles around it. It'll be good practice for you. You don't get a real cock until you cum on it." The young warlord gripped the end of the dildo, slowing shoving it back and forth as Ishinai's breasts began to ache, her nipples hardening and her toes curling as her body responded to the invasion.

"Please Master, no more!" Ishinai moaned.

Meanwhile Culiko's mouth was now stuffed full of engorged Zhaolu dick. The ambassador's cock was sprouting pre-cum, the salty taste dancing on Culiko's palate. The girl thrust her mouth up and down, milking Zhaolu's shaft as the dick became slimy with pre-cum, and then more and more rigid as her tongue pressed ever firmer against his cock's underside.

Ishinai glanced at her oldest sister's mouth impaled on the Ambassador's cock. Her cute buttocks was bouncing up and down in rhythm to the sucking motion. Oddly enough, Ishinai found that the sight of her sister sucking cock was a major turn-on. She groaned more loudly as the wooden dildo thrust in and out of her snatch. She looked back, biting her lip as Sarkon reached a new hand around her front, cupping her mound and teasing her clit as the dildo-cock vanished more rapidly into her warm glove.

"Please Master...uhhh...god...it's huge Master, but not as good as your hot, hard cock," Ishinai begged.

Culiko glanced over at her youngest sister, ashamed that Ishinai had now become as shamelessly slutty as Umika. 'Am I the only one who can hold out, who can keep from becoming a shameless sex toy to this evil sadist?' she wondered.

Culiko's mouth enveloped the Ambassador's shaft. The Ambassador's prolonged groan told Culiko that he was very close to cumming. The naked redhead bounded her mouth up and down his cock in a flurry of motion, hoping to make him erupt. But then she heard those awful words from Sarkon.

"Well done, redhead bitch. You got him HARD. Now mount up." Culiko sighed, but she did as she was told. The pale-breasted cutie mounted her fellow captive, positioning her delicate labia over his rigid cock. She felt his cock-head enter her first, then lowered herself the whole way, feeling her pussy clench around his warm shaft. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, and that was what galled the eldest princess the most. Part of her did like it. Part of core blossomed with tingling fire. She had to press her shackled hands to the Ambassador's neck and hold onto him for leverage.

She grunted, sliding her pussy up and down that forcibly aroused penis. The Ambassador shook his head, moaning in protest. Culiko looked down sadly at her Father's trusted diplomat. 'Forgive me, Zhaolu,' she thought. 'Still, I must do this. I fear disobeying him.'

Culiko soon discovered that she was right to be afraid. Suddenly a hand snaked out, smacking her breasts as she cried out.

"Fuck him faster than that, you lazy bitch. I want to see that cunt HUMPING his hard shaft until he cums inside you!" Sarkon growled. Culiko nodded, humping faster. Her pussy was lifting off of the ambassador's cock only to slam back down, slurping up all that man-meat in the folds of her soft sex.

Culiko's groans joined Ishinai's. Culiko looked to her side just in time to see her youngest sister climax on the wooden dildo. The girl shuddered, her juices splashing all over the sex toy. As Sarkon pulled it out, the thing was actually dripping. Culiko was appalled.

"Please Master...now give me your cock," Ishinai crooned. Sarkon dragged the lust-filled girl to her feet and stood up, attaching her wrists to chains which dangled from the top of the tent-pole. They forced her body up high, her toes hardly able to touch the floor as Sarkon stepped between her legs.

"Let's fuck then. Wrap your sexy thighs around your Master," Sarkon intoned. Ishinai gasped as his hands grasped her thighs, pulling them apart. He teased her clit a little, watching her writhe with a growing smile. Then he lifted her legs, spreading them wide as he speared his cock hard below her pubic muff. The girl cried out as the cock lurched forward, nestling deep in her core. The girl was soon bouncing up and down the young warlord's cock, her cries filling the tent.

"Uhhh...Master, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh god, your cock is so deep inside me! It's going to cum inside me!"

"That's right, bitch. Enjoy the ride while you can." Sarkon lightly smacked her in the face between thrusts with one hand, his other hand cupping her ass for the sake of leverage. He turned to look at Culiko, who by now was bounding like a nympho-maniac on the Ambassador's straining prick.

"Make him cum now, bitch...or I'll have you sit your ASS on his cock instead." Duly motivated, Culiko rammed her pale body down Zhaolu's penis so hard she thought his cock might embed itself permanently in her soft sex. She felt a bomb of seed spew in her pussy, warming up her insides as Zhaolu shuddered and grunted through his gag.

She looked over at her now satisfied captor. Ishinai's legs were wrapped around the man's muscular legs, and she threw her head back, screaming as she came hard on her rapist's cock. Her Master was not long in joining her, adding Ishinai to his list of sexual conquests. His cock twitched and emptied, filling her up with his jism until their panting bodies leaned against one another, joined yet still.

"You are one pleasing fuck, Ishinai. I'll have to take you to the Altar of Sheol and consummate you as one of my official Mistresses to join your sister," Sarkon sighed.

The immortal warlord mused about what might be done with even the most difficult of the three cunts. Perhaps eventually even the redheaded bitch could become an enthusiastic fuck-slave fit for his harem. The days of training might be long, but the more he thought about it, the more possessing all three of the Wujanian princesses as his intimate companions appealed to Sarkon.

Unfortunately those thoughts had to fade from his mind at the same time his cock began to wilt, spent and satisfied. He had an invasion to prepare for, an ambush to ready. Sarkon knew that the bait had been set. The Emperor of Wujania and he had a day of reckoning, and it would not be long in coming.

*****

It was a game of hurry up and wait for Galal and his Easterosi raiders. They had entered Wujanian land with their decoy in tow, a Wujanian servant girl dressed as a princess. Word had been sent to the Wujanian capital, and Galal's outriders waited along the main highway and along other possible routes from which the Emperor and his warriors might come. Galal would be warned ahead of time should the Emperor come in haste unprepared. The trap was already set.

Until then, time and boredom reigned. Galal and his lieutenant, Hurim, had taken control of a wealthy rural family's villa on a pinnacle overlooking the village of Shanzei. The father of the family, Daoshun, was a minor court official who had been on holiday with his wife and daughter. Without warning the raiders had swept into the villa's courtyard in the night, capturing the poor family and their servants and using it as their base of operations.

Now, as dawn's early light filtered through the giant oak trees which bordered the secluded villa, Galal and his men were growing dangerously bored and restless. It would be at least another 24 hours until the Emperor could receive the rider's message and hopefully speed towards the arranged ambush. Until then, the Easterosi commander knew he had time on his hands...

He thought of the soft bureaucrat and his family. These inferior Wujanians did not have the same noble blood as the Easterosi. They were like parasites that lived off the land but did not know or understand it. He doubted that Daoshun, the man of the house, had ever so much as snared a rabbit or skinned an antelope. Galal's prejudice against the Wujanians had only grown during his journey northward after seeing the caravans of slaves destined to be sold as house servants to the wealthy.

Some of those slaves had come from Easteros. The grim warrior had already considered butchering this rich villa owner and his family...but not before he and his men had had their fun.

Stripped of his battle gear, the lithe, muscular body of Galal was like a rare specimen of masculine perfection. His chest was flat and hard, more like steel than flesh. He and Hurim had been playing a game of dice at the table in the banquet room for the past two hours, and finally Galal could stand it no longer. He slammed his fist on the table.

"I say we entertain ourselves in more interesting ways, Brother. What say you? I think we have waited long enough to sample the finest wares in this house."

Galal looked meaningfully to the storage pantry where Daoshun's gorgeous wife, Whuka, and their beautiful daughter, Nurika, had been locked up. Daoshun had been hogtied and thrown in with them, helpless as a baby lamb.