Sarkon's Spoils: Captured Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whuka quailed at the thought of her precious daughter being injured. The awful rape was bad enough. But to be disfigured? That was a horror that the mother would do anything to prevent. Her guilt that she hadn't managed to hide her daughter when these savages had invaded their home like wraiths in the night, that was already bad enough. She would do whatever it took to spare her daughter's body any more serious harm.

"No, please Sir! I will do it!" she wailed. Hurim thrust mama to her knees. The big-breasted sex-slave pressed her tongue zealously against her daughter's clit, licking hard and fast as Galal resumed his upward pelvic thrusts. He groaned happily as he felt mama's tongue doing its feverish work. He could sense it in the shivers ricocheting up and down the slender daughter's body. He cupped the girl's breasts, squeezing them as she writhed and moaned.

"Mother, you're...please no...Master, don't make her do this!" Nurika begged. Galal gripped the girl by the chin, forcing her tortured, caramel-colored eyes to meet his unyielding gaze.

"Say it, little cunt. Your mother's tongue feels good, doesn't it? Even better than the cock drilling your tight, young snatch. Say it!"

Nurika moaned, writhed, and practically spasmed on Galal's rigid pole of flesh. She couldn't stand it...the feel of mama's tongue slurping at her sex. The tiny bundle of nerves was hard as a little cock and many times more sensitive. Her mother's ministrations seemed to only intensify, the louder Nurika's pants and moans became.

'Please no...I don't want to cum!' Nurika begged inwardly. But she knew that to not cum would bring on an even worse fate. This evil, crazy sadist would cut her nipples off! So instead Nurika lifted her crotch and slammed it back down on her rapist's cock. She moaned, her hands actually caressing her mother's head, pushing back cascades of mama's hair so that Whuka could better slurp and lap at her sensitive sex.

"It's...it's okay," Nurika managed to choke out, ignoring her mind's revulsion as she concentrated on the heightening lust radiating from her very core to the tips of her breasts. "Yes, mama...suck my pussy. I love your tongue there."

"Good, keep talking little bitch! I want to hear you beg for mama's loving," Galal hissed.

He pushed his cock deeply upward, thrusting at the girl's little bottom. Galal's eyes roved over the girl's body, taking in the sight of her beautiful flesh. He could imagine nothing better than possessing her slender femininity with all the brutal strength of his kind. Flinging his arm around the girl's neck, he pulled her back against his chest, forcing her hips forward so that the girl's clit leapt out to meet mama's tongue.

Mama sucked that tiny jewel, tasting the trickling juices from her daughter's snatch. The girl's cunt juice was already moistening the base of Galal's manhood, and he knew that mama could smell her daughter's fragrant nectar.

"You feel her ready to cum, mama? Better make it quick or I'll slice these cute nipples off." Galal brandished the knife again, the point an inch from doing its deadly work. A small part of Galal's brain was almost disappointed as he felt the girl abruptly writhe atop his cock in the uncontrollable blossoming of orgasm.

Mama had felt her daughter's sex building to that supreme finish, and squeezing her little nub between her teeth, mother had brought daughter to climax. A flood of sweet sex-fluid rushed into mama's mouth, dribbling down her chin. Meanwhile Galal felt Nurika's pussy clench so hard around his cock that it took great difficulty to withhold spewing his own cum-load in the oblivion to follow.

He hung on, letting Nurika's thrashings subside before finally turning to see what Hurim had been up to.

Glancing over, he saw that Hurim had brought in one of the dark-haired, white-skinned slaves from Daoshun's household. The young woman was as naked as the day of her birth, her milky white jugs alluring and supple. She had been forced to suck Daoshun's cock to new life and was even now humping the stricken man on the table, bringing him towards his second orgasm. The wife turned, her daughter's cum still glistening on her face, and watched in disbelief as her husband fucked another woman. The priceless look of horror on the woman's face made Galal's dick grow harder.

"I see your husband enjoyed the show," Galal grinned. "Looks like he couldn't resist sticking his little cock in another pot of honey."

The pale-skinned girl-slave who rode Daoshun's cock was grunting and impaling herself for all she was worth. Galal couldn't remember her name at first. Gynelda. That was it.

"What's wrong, mama? Is it hard for you watch Gynelda the serving girl as she now rapes your husband with her sexy cunt?" Galal looked down at his own cock vanishing into Nurika's tight pussy. Mmm...how he loved to see two unwilling captives forced to fuck.

"You like her, Brother?" Hurim laughed. "She seemed to be the sexiest of the serving women we'd tied up, so I decided she could join the fun." He turned to Gynelda, swatting her on the ass and roughly groping her right tit. "Isn't that right, sexy cunt?"

Gynelda simply nodded, her eyes filled with resignation as she grunted and slammed her pussy down on her former employer's cock.

That was it...Galal could hold it no longer. He hugged Nurika from behind, his cock filling the sexy girl and releasing wave after wave of sticky jism. Nurika squealed as she felt the hot cream rush through her insides. Her heaving body at last relaxed against his chest, exhausted as babbling pleas for mercy came from between her sensuous lips.

"Please no more Master! You've already had me suck your cock and raped me. Just let my parents go!" she wailed.

His smile was cold. He gently stroked the girl's flanks, wrapping her in his arms. He felt the frightened pitter-patter of the heart in Nurika's chest, warm and trapped between his oaken embrace.

"Mmm. What shall I do with you now? That is the question. Mama's already helped you have a very good time, hasn't she?" He turned his chilly gaze on Whuka's downcast face. Nurika's mother knelt completely still, her head hanging in shame. She had just licked her own daughter's clit and made her orgasm. That gave Galal a new thought.

"Come here, Mama. Let's have you clean out your daughter's messy little cunt." With a rough gesture he got mama moving. The big-breasted captive pressed her mouth into the cum-leaking folds of her daughter's sex as Galal's cock slid free. Her tongue gently laved at her daughter's love-hole, tasting the mingled juices of the man who had raped her daughter and her daughter's own cunt. It was a supreme humiliation, and Whuka would never forget it.

Galal looked down, wondering what to do next. Would he kill the two gorgeous captives when he was done with them? Suddenly the very thought seemed like such a terrible waste. Yet they were not good breeding stock like the women of Easteros. These soft cunts would never birth a warrior of fighting mettle, no matter how virile the father's loins. That did not mean that his men couldn't enjoy their wares to a satisfying and intense finish...before leaving them as a warning to the rest of the pathetic Wujanian villagers.

"Very good. Enough!" Galal roared. "Now for the true fun!"

But before he could reveal his latest plans for tormenting Daoshun's exquisitely-sculpted naked daughter and wife, a rider's hoof beats thundered into the courtyard just outside.

"They're coming! The Wujanians are here!"

With a start, Galal pushed the naked Nurika off of his sticky crotch. No! How!?? This couldn't be possible. There was no way that Emperor Gaoja and his men could have arrived so quickly. Unless...but Gaoja's spell-weavers used only White Magic, and nothing in their abilities could be so potent as to teleport the Emperor and his warriors.

That's when it hit Galal. The one combination of White Magic, only attainable in its most potent form, that could've made this to happen. An inter-spliced spell of swiftness and cloaking.

"The Emperor comes! Ready yourselves, brothers!" The rider was Kurim, sweeping off of his horse and hardly able to string two words together he was so hard out of breath.

The naked Galal was busily trying to muster into his war-gear when the Emperor's elite palace guard, led by the Emperor himself, thundered into the courtyard yelling a blood-curdling battle cry.

Galal looked at his men, many of them naked and still aroused from the tormenting of the female captives. 'I was played for a fool!' he thought. Galal had been overconfident, and it was going to cost him. Galal swore as he reached for his sword. The ambush was a failure. The Emperor was more resourceful than they'd anticipated.

Nurika pressed her supple breasts against her naked mother's chest as Whuka enfolded her daughter in her arms and tried to comfort her. Meanwhile the clash of swords and bellows of pain and death sang from the courtyard just outside. Galal lunged into the fray, sword whipping up in a brutal parry followed by a slash that beheaded his first opponent and a thrust that disemboweled a second.

Blood and rage fueled Galal's every step, but the emblazoned yellow sun on the splintmail armor of Emperor Gaoja's palace guard already told the end to this tale. There were too many of the enemy and they were too skilled to overcome. As Galal dodged a sword slash that bit into his shoulder, narrowly avoiding a beheading of his own, he knew that their mission was already lost...

'I must escape,' he thought. He needed to return to his own lands and warn Sarkon that the enemy was far more skilled than they'd imagined.

The fate of all Easteros lay in doubt.

END OF PART 2

***Author's note:

I do not approve of any of the illegal acts depicted in my stories as something to be done in real life (and that includes incest). Part of the purpose in writing this story was as an outlet for emotions I feel but don't understand. I hope you enjoyed the story. I do check email for constructive comments. Let me know your thoughts.