Sarkon's Spoils: Captured Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding, Hurim gathered a few of the men and told them of the sport that awaited them. Their boredom immediately dissipated, replaced with an abiding hunger.

Gesturing at Galal, Hurim stepped back and allowed his commander to do the honors. The women cried out as Galal yanked them roughly into the banquet hall. Their father was soon to follow.

Pretty Nurika was petite, with well-shaped little breasts and luxurious dark hair which streamed past her shoulders. Her cute, brown eyes went wide as she saw the voracious men all eying her. The girl's mother was frantic.

"Please stop! What are you doing? We've let you take over our house! Just leave my family alone!" Whuka pleaded. The older woman was no longer a young chick, but she was still gorgeous. Tall, lithe in her own feminine way, with larger breasts and hips, she was everything a man could desire in the female sex.

"We're going to have playtime now, mama," Galal growled. Saying this, Galal grabbed the simple silk night-shirt the woman wore, slicing it right down the middle with his knife. Whuka moaned, struggling in Galal's grip as he sliced away the panty underneath, leaving the mother as naked as the day of her birth. All the men greedily eyed her sweet, gorgeous body...taking in every curvature and the soft, roundness of her breasts.

"Mmm. What have we here? Your wife is a hot bitch, Minister Daoshun. You really shouldn't have been holding out on us like this," Galal hissed.

"I don't think we'll be needing our clothing much longer, Brothers," Galal announced to his men, and soon enough they had all stripped equally naked. Their torsos of bristling muscles caught rays of morning sunlight through the villa's open windows. They looked like muscular gods or demons rather than men.

"First, let's have a little appetizer to tease our cocks, eh brothers?" Galal shouted. Hurim was content to let his commander lead...for now. He wasn't sure how much teasing he could withstand. The more he looked at the naked hottie in front of him, the less patient he became.

Whuka struggled as they sat her down, forcing her to kneel on the floor. Meanwhile two more men ripped Nurika's clothes off and yanked her panty down to her ankles.

"Kick them off, little slut. We want you completely naked."

Hugging herself to cover her little breasts, the daughter complied. She had attained full womanhood, but her petite figure made her look longer than her years. All the men now ogled this new specimen of the female sex. Nurika's eyes bulged as she saw five cocks harden in her immediate vicinity and five pairs of eyes were glued to the downy triangle of pubic down between her legs.

"Let's get Daddy naked and tie him on the table," Hurim suggested. Galal liked that idea, and with the help of his men they cut away Daoshun's clothes and wrestled the desperate man onto the table. They put him in a sitting position, spreading his legs wide and forcing him to recline a bit. Then they nailed a hook into the ceiling above his head, attached a chain to it, and ran that chain down to connect with a pair of shackles which they snapped around his wrists, forcing them high above his head. Two ropes were tied around his hips and ended in firm knots around the table's feet.

Tying a rag of cloth around his eyes, they blinded him and stood back to admire their handiwork.

"Stop this! You are acting like animals!" Daoshun bellowed. "I am a high court official of Wujania. I'll have your heads lopped off and fed to the dogs if you do not release us."

Galal smiled grimly. The man was all bluster, and they both knew it. He walked up the skinny court official and gently grasped the man's cock.

"You're a little uptight, Minister Daoshun. Perhaps you need something to relax you...like your daughter's moist tongue slurping up and down your cock." Daoshun stiffened in horror at the very thought, and he began to protest loudly.

"Silence, you insolent Wujanian scum!" Galal snapped, backhanding Daoshun across the face again and again until the man's lips bled. At last the court official sagged in his bonds, pleading for no more pain.

"There, that was easy enough, now wasn't it? Be quiet while I do you a FAVOR." He turned to Hurim. "Bring the little slut here."

Nurika squirmed in her captor's grasp as he led her to the table. Her eyes widened with shock and horror at the sight of her dad's penis. She had never seen his penis and scrotum before. She had never seen her father naked at all.

"Please, Sir, do not make me do this. He is my father!" Nurika cried.

"All the more reason to show him love then, little bitch," Hurim growled. Ignoring the mother's protests, Hurim gathered up Nurika's shiny, black hair away from her cute, sexy face and shoved that sensual mouth into her father's crotch.

Nurika turned away, refusing to do as commanded. "NOOO! I won't do it! He's my father!" she groaned. Galal gave Hurim a pointed look, and the Easterosi barbarian returned with a long blade. He casually slid the blade across Daoshun's left hip. A thin stream of blood slid down his once unblemished skin as he struggled and groaned.

"Is this what you want, girl? To watch your father gutted before your eyes? Start sucking dick or you can watch him DIE," Hurim hissed.

This seemed to overwhelm the girl's resistance. Eyes filled with terror, the daughter leaned forward, her tongue tentatively flicking at her father's cock.

"You can do better than that, little cunt!" Galal bellowed. He tightened his grip on her neck, shoving her face harder against Daoshun's crotch. "Lick his balls, bitch. I want to see you taste your daddy's nut sac."

Mewling for mercy, the girl reluctantly obeyed. Soon the sounds of her mouth sucking on Daoshun's balls filled the room. The father groaned as his daughter sucked his testicles hard, the wrinkled folds of his sac feeling the delicious pressure of her mouth and lips. The man's cock sprang to vivid, rigid glory, a cock as hard as any Galal had ever seen. The Easterosi commander smiled and gently stroked his hand down Nurika's naked back.

"That's a good girl. Suck your daddy's balls a little longer." Nurika intensified her sucking, vacuuming the soft flesh into her mouth until her father's cock was hard as a slab of folded steel.

"OK, time for the main event, cunt. Suck his cock now." Nurika obeyed, her tiny mouth slipping over her father's big dick. Her tongue slid up and down his shaft until it glistened proudly. Galal's free hand slid around the front of Nurika's neck, gripping her airway in a vice as he ordered her, "Now take him in your mouth all the way!"

Nurika sighed, plunging her mouth atop her father's cock. She nearly gagged on the rigid meat. 'Oh god, please let this be over quickly,' she begged inwardly. She couldn't believe that she had her daddy's cock in her mouth.

The sounds of slurping filled the room as Nurika's cute lips pressed in a constant 'O' around Daoshun's cock. She plunged her face down on her daddy's cock, feeling his arousal coat her tongue. Up and down, up and down, her cute face slid down the man's prick. Soon she tasted his precum leaking onto her tongue. She swept her tongue along the underside of her dad's manhood, pressing with loving firmness until Daoshun's penis throbbed in her hot mouth.

"Yes...little bitch...keep that up. See how much your daddy likes it!" Galal growled. "Now let's get your hot cunt encasing his aching prick, shall we?"

Nurika's mouth withdrew with a loud gasp, one string of precum oozing from her lips. "What? NO! Anything but that, Sir! Oh god, you can't be serious. He's my father!! This is WRONG!!" she begged. But two men were already gripping the young woman, forcing her up onto the table to straddle her father's cock.

Galal untied the blindfold and put his knife to the man's throat, ordering him to keep his eyes wide open.

"That's right, Daddy. I want you to watch every delicious second of this...as you feel your daughter's cunt gripping your cock like a silken glove," Galal growled. All these court bureaucrats were the same. They weren't real men. They knew nothing of the harsh life of the steppes or of survival. They were weak, like women in men's clothing. They didn't deserve to have wives or daughters. They deserved to be sex slaves every bit as wretched as their females.

Galal barked at Nurika to put her hands on daddy's shoulders. The frightened girl obeyed, sliding her hands up her father's chest and resting them gently on his broad shoulders. She looked down at her father's engorged penis. She couldn't believe how hard he was after only a short time with her mouth on his cock. 'Does he really find me so sexy? Why does he respond like this to his own daughter!'? She wondered. This was so wrong, so why did his cock seem so eager to be inside her? Why did her own pussy, never before having known a man, feel some tiny sense of anticipation? It was disturbing on so many levels. The slender girl shuddered as her nakedness perched poised above her father's cock. She watched as Galal grasped the base of daddy's cock, positioning that thick, bulbous head between her cunt lips.

"Are you ready, little bitch? Ready for the fucking of a lifetime?" Nurika shook her head, biting her lip in preparation for the pain. Galal spread an oily lubricant up and down the man's shaft as Nurika looked down in fascination. Then Galal cupped Nurika's chin, giving her a slow, sensual kiss to distract her before the pain to come.

A shockwave of agony tore through Nurika as Galal positioned Daoshun's cock and pushed her hips down with full force. Nurika screamed as the penis tore through her hymen and filled her after a series of hard, brutal plunges. Blood trickled out of her freshly torn sex, and she moaned as they forced her to ride daddy's cock.

"That's it, slut...get a rhythm going. I want to see your cute ass bouncing up and down on daddy's lap!" Galal roared. The other men seemed to be enjoying the show. If anything, they were getting a little too excited. Nurika looked back in horror as Hurim pushed her mother's mouth between daddy's legs.

"Suck your husband's balls as he fucks your precious daughter!" Hurim intoned. Not daring to disobey as Hurim brandished a hunting knife two inches from the terrified woman's face, Whuka thrust her gorgeous face between her husband's legs. The mother was shocked at the smell of intermingled sex fluids...both the sweet scent of her daughter's pussy and the more overpowering scent of her husband's manhood. She lapped at her husband's scrotum, sucking the wrinkled skin as she felt her husband begin to actually buck his hips upward to meet their daughter's downward thrusts.

"That's it. Give your daughter a good hard, fucking or we'll kill you both!" Galal growled. He brandished a whip, thrashing the three-tailed tongues of leather against Nurika's cute ass cheeks. Nurika moaned and began pumping harder up and down daddy's penis. She couldn't believe how good he felt inside of her despite the wrongness of it. She felt herself taking control, forcing responses out of her father's body that she hadn't known were possible. The girl slid her hands up and down her father's muscular chest, surprised at the heart galloping in his ribcage. His whole body seemed coiled to explode. He was grunting like a bull in heat.

Nurika couldn't understand why he would feel so turned on by her. Initially it had repelled her. Now it just left her wanting answers. She tried to focus on the dull, slowly dissipating ache between her legs. Grinding atop her daddy's dick, she felt like a woman for the first time. 'So this is what it feels like...to have a man's cock...to feel joined to someone else,' she thought. Her parents had already promised her in an arrange marriage to a boy in the neighboring village. She had long wondered what that first, fumbling wedding night would have been like. Now she knew.

Galal watched intently as he noticed a subtle change in the young daughter. Nurika's slender nakedness humped her father's cock with newfound zeal. She steadied her hands on her father's shoulders and then had the boldness to lightly stroke the hair of his chest.

"It's okay, Daddy...I like giving you pleasure. Cum inside me," Nurika sighed. 'Maybe then this will all be over,' she dared to inwardly hope.

"No!! Don't you dare, Daoshun! She's our only daughter!" Whuka cried. But soon mama had her own problems. Hurim grabbed her by the neck, pulling her back and telling her to lick out her daughter's ass hole.

"No...I won't do it!" she sobbed.

"Fine...then enjoy a cock of your own, mama," Hurim growled. Whuka squealed as Hurim sat her back on his cock, filling her warm pussy and snaking his arm around her chest. Holding her close, Hurim half-stood, leaning against the wall with his cock embedded in her tight, warm snatch. Whuka watched her daughter's continued rape as she felt that cock fill her pussy.

Meanwhile Nurika was bounding up and down Daoshun's prick in a frenzy of fucking. Her pussy impaled itself on daddy's cock again and again, until she felt a trickling wetness between her legs that was no longer blood. Galal reached down between the girl's legs, stroking her clit with two fingers as his other hand slipped behind her ass, inserting two fingers into her anus. The girl spasmed and moaned at the sudden stimulation.

It sent her over the edge, her pussy convulsing around her daddy's cock. "Forgive me, Father!" Nurika sighed, but her slender body was greedily clenching Daoshun's cock and milking the man's balls towards his own finish.

Daoshun squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head in protest and fury. "NO! Nurika, stop this! I will not do this!"

"What's wrong, Daddy? Worried that you'll impregnate your cute little cunt daughter? Don't worry...I don't think she'll live that long," Galal growled. Grasping Nurika by the nape of her delicate neck, he forced the girl to kiss him passionately, his tongue invading her mouth and reveling in her sweet taste. At the same time he felt the girl stiffen on her daddy's cock. "Do you feel it? Call me MASTER, little bitch! Do you feel it?"

"Yes Master! I feel it. He's cumming inside me!" Nurika crooned, and she felt it indeed. Her father's cock twitched and spasmed in her tight pussy, filling her with his oozing seed. Nurika sighed as the last spasm subsided, and she leaned against her father's chest. Galal reached a finger underneath Nurika's sweet little ass, and brought back a sticky globule of daddy's cum. He put it to the traumatized girl's lips and made her suck it long and hard.

"Very good, little bitch. Keep up the good work and we may let you live."

*****

"Please Sir," Nurika spoke in a dazed whisper, "I've done what you've asked. Let my parents go."

Galal was impressed with the girl's willingness for sacrifice, but it would get her nowhere. She was his little fuck-toy now to do with as he saw fit.

"Oh, sweetie...this is just the beginning. Now that we've gotten you broken in, let's see how well you take your second cock." With a grim smile he forced her to kneel and presented his elongated, pulsating cock to her bewildered face. She tried to turn away, but he swatted her breasts and growled at her to start sucking. With reluctance poor Nurika took the man's cock between her lips, moving her head up and down. She gently grazed his warm manhood with her teeth, but didn't dare bite him.

"That's good, little bitch. Put your arms behind your back." Nurika obeyed. Galal turned to watch mama's reaction. The woman was devastated. Her eyes shone with grief and sorrow. Even as Whuka looked at her daughter's ordeal, Hurim suddenly hugged his arm tightly around her, announcing his impending surge of jism.

"AaaaaahhHHH!! Take my cum, you worthless whore," Hurim growled as he shuddered inside of Whuka's warm snatch. Mama sagged in his arms, and Hurim passed her on to the next lust-filled man.

Now that he was nicely lubricated, Galal ordered Nurika to lie down on her back. He slowly eased on top of her, pushing her silky-smooth thighs apart and staring hungrily at her tainted sex. "Looks like we need to add a fresh batch of baby-making cum inside that hot cunt of yours, little one. Are you going to behave and be a horny little fuck-slave?"

Nurika frantically shook her head up and down. "Yes, Master! Please don't hurt me."

"You don't want to feel that whip again, do you sweetie?"

The girl shook her head frantically in the negative, her eyes squeezing out tears.

"SSSHHH. No need for that." Galal leaned forward, his lips swooping down to join with hers. The girl's tentative tongue in response told Galal how desperately she wanted to please him. Mmm...and she tasted good.

As their lips were still entwined, Galal positioned his iron-hard, fully engorged penis and gently thrust it into the girl's pussy. The young woman moaned but otherwise didn't make a sound. Galal could feel the flutter of her heartbeat. He thrust into her with deliberate care, enjoying the strange range of emotions playing across her cute face.

"You feel my cock deep in you, little slut?"

"Y-yes Master."

"How does it feel?"

"G-good Master." Nurika shuddered as the cock plowed her tight, moist cunt. It was like a battering ram which jolted sensations in every crevice of her core. Her pussy seemed to welcome the man's cock like a sheath feeling the homeward slide of its destined sword. Nurika's moans deepened as the cock's thrusts grew slowly more insistent. She looked up into the barbarian's normally harsh eyes, and saw they had softened slightly from partially sated hunger while her pussy hugged his manhood.

"You feel good, little slut. I'll pump you full, but not before you tell me something." Nurika looked at him apprehensively, groaning as the huge man lassoed both arms around her and stood up with her whole body still impaled on his manhood. "Have you ever felt a cock this deep in you before, hm?"

Nurika shivered. Her tiny hands held onto the hulking brute's shoulders for dear life. She'd never felt so completely filled. Her nipples were tiny little peaks, hardened nubs that seemed to be screaming in a steady chorus, 'Fuck me, Master. Fuck my soft, dripping sex!'

With a shudder she replied, "No, never Master...I feel your cock so deep. UhhHH..."

Galal shoved her against the wall, pinning her as he renewed his upward penetrations. He looked down, reveling in the sight of his cock vanishing up her tight, freshly raped pussy. He plowed her so deeply and her whole body was responding, her hips hugging him tightly as she wiggled her sexy ass.

"Do you want to have my baby, little cunt? Say it."

The traumatized girl bit her lip and nodded. He slapped her across the face. "Say it!"

She tightened her slender arms on the big man's neck and cried out, "Yes master! I want to have your baby! Fuck me with your brutal dick!" She'd embellished at the end, fueled by her fear.

"Good, little cunt, because it's about to get better." He turned to his men who were busy violating Nurika's mother. "Bring mama over here. I have a job for her." Saying this, the Master of the Lancers from the Dark Horde of Easteros sat on the table beside Daoshun and carefully lifted Nurika off of his cock just long enough to turn her around and place her back onto his hardened penis. Her cute buttocks now faced his hungry gaze. She sighed as the cock plunged back into her moist depths, but she was smart enough not to struggle.

Galal then took his knife, pressing the flat of the blade against Nurika's left breast.

"Pay attention, Mama. I'm going to say this only once." He gestured at his own cock, its girth swallowed up in Nurika's heat.

"I want you to lick your daughter's clit until she cums HARD on my nasty cock." He pressed the flat of the blade back against Nurika's breast as the breath hitched in the young woman's throat. "Do it or I'll cut her nipples off."