Saturday Afternoon on a Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strolling the wide open expanse of the mall, Chad saw that his bench had been commandeered by two people. Even though the bench could hold at least four or five people, the two that sat there now had positioned themselves and their purchases so that no one else could sit.

"Ass holes," Chad thought but continued past the bench.

He saw a bench with only one other person, an Asian man. Nodding politely, Chad sat and looked around. His sunglasses hid his eyes from view so he could actually angle his head as if he was watching something else and still be able to ogle a cute man or woman.

The store in front of him was a fragrances and cosmetics store. Chad had been in there, had bought a men's fragrance that he wore sparingly. He wore it mainly for dates, nights when he wanted to present himself in as positive a light as possible.

The young woman working the counter looked up and smiled at Chad. She thrust her chest out and busied herself with a display.

Chad looked at the young Latin woman for a moment, fighting against shaking his head. Her chest was impressive; to the point that he wondered if they were store-bought. Her rear end, as she squatted to straighten up the items on the lower shelf was also nicely rounded.

Lorilyn Gremillion had possessed a nearly flat chest. Her nipples were the size of half dollars and were so sensitive she could actually orgasm just from Chad's lightly biting them. Once, she had asked Chad if he thought she should get breast implants.

"No, absolutely not; Lorilyn, you are perfect now," Chad had declared.

At The trial, Alan had sneered at Chad. Chad smiled, which seemed to irritate Alan Boyle tremendously.

"Still crying over that titless slut?" Alan asked over Parker Johnson's questioning of Chad.

"Still looking forward to being gang banged in the prison showers?" Chad shot back.

"Told that whining little cunt she couldn't fuck worth a shit," Alan screamed at his son. "Flat chested bitch."

Lorilyn did not have anything up top, but she'd possessed a beautiful butt. And her blonde fringed pussy had tasted musky, slightly salty, slightly of sweat. Chad had enjoyed tasting her.

The Latin beauty stretched to arrange some cosmetics on a top shelf, her large chest stretched taut against the store's blouse. Chad looked over at a shoe store where a teenager was trying on a pair of cowboy boots. Her halter top gaped open and her small breasts were on display. Her nipples were two hard points and Chad smiled. Standing up, her snug jeans presented a nice camel toe. Then when she turned to walk, her cute butt wiggled and waggled.

"It's kind of slipping," Chad heard her proclaim.

He didn't hear the salesgirl's comment, but Chad knew that boots were supposed to slip a little. Else they would be impossible to pull on and off.

Keeping his head facing the shoe store, Chad swiveled his eyes back to the cosmetics counter. He almost laughed; the Latin beauty looked frustrated. He swiveled his head back to face her and she again thrust her chest out. She smiled at him.

The store to her left was a tee shirt shop. They sold tee shirts with popular bands, popular singers, movies, and so forth. In the back, the customer could custom order tee shirts with a wide variety of designs. Letters, numerals, zodiac symbols, etc.

Two Asians, a male and a female were poring through the racks. Every now and then, one would find something of interest and hold it up for the other to comment on.

The girl dropped a tee shirt and squatted down to pick it up. Chad felt his cock stiffen as her golden brown skin was exposed. Her buttocks were slim, compact. Chad imagined she would be quite tight as he pushed his cock into her back door.

Standing again, she used a finger to pull her shorts out of the crack of her buttocks. The young man came around, holding two tee shirts in his hand. Chad looked at the young man's hairless legs, his nearly flat backside. The young woman looked at the two shirts and shrugged.

Then they walked around another display and Chad could no longer admire their snug backsides. He looked back at the cosmetics counter. The Latin woman was helping a customer. It was the young woman that had been trying on boots. The woman now had the boots on her feet, which gave her some height over the Latin woman.

Another woman entered the small shop, also wearing the shop's uniform blouse.

Chad waited until the cowboy boot client left and got to his feet.

"Hi! Welcome to..." the Latin girl smiled.

"Hi, I'm Chad, Chad Boyle and I'd love to take you to Bricks for some pizza," Chad said.

"I get off in ten minutes," the girl said. "Oh! And I'm Angela Garcia."

Chad waited for Angela by the front of the small shop. She went into the back of the shop and clocked out. She also changed out of her uniform blouse into a soft pink top that emphasized her large chest.

"There's uh, there's Emile's, right here, if you're just wanting a pizza," Angela suggested, pointing toward the gourmet pizzeria in the mall.

"Oh, I just kind of figured you'd want to get out of here after working all day, but that's fine, if you want Emile's," Chad agreed.

"Know what? Yeah, I am kind of tired of being here," Angela agreed, latching onto Chad's muscled arm.

Angela's eyes opened wide at the sight of Chad's 2017 cobalt blue Dodge Charger. He'd had all the upgrades installed; even sitting in the parking lot, the car looked like it was moving.

After Richards, Pellichet, Jones & Associates had won the suits against parish and school board, after they'd taken their one third, Chad Boyle found himself with just over four million dollars. Chopin, Taylor& Associates assigned Duncan White to assist Chad. Chad had felt an instant attraction to the soft spoken, slender man with his sandy blonde hair and soft eyes. But, on Duncan's desk was a framed photograph of a gorgeous blonde woman.

"My wife, Tawnee," Duncan had smiled proudly. "Beautiful, huh?"

"Yeah," Chad agreed.

Duncan set up several investment portfolios and set them up to pay half of their interest into a checking account they'd set up for Chad. The other half of the interest would be reinvested into other accounts.

The muscle car was Chad's first purchase. He knew everything about the car would irritate his mother and his father. It was loud, aggressive, impractical.

The beast chewed up the road as Chad drove them to Brick's Pizzeria. Along the drive, he and Angela did talk, two people getting to know one another.

At the small, comfortable restaurant, Chad told Angela she could order whatever she wanted, provided it had no mushrooms or anchovies. She agreed, mushrooms tasted like pencil erasers, and she'd never had anchovies so would not miss them.

As they waited for their large 'South of the Border' pizza, they continued to talk.

"Oh, forgot; what y'all want drink?" their waitress asked.

"Pitcher?" Chad asked Angela.

"Sure," she smiled, again thrusting her chest out.

The waitress asked to see Chad's ID and nodded her head in approval. A moment later, a pitcher of St. Elizabeth's Lager was in front of them, along with two frosted mugs.

Last time Chad had checked, his combined wealth was now close to five million dollars. When his personal checking account showed a balance of two hundred and twelve thousand dollars, Chad put in his notice to the landlord; he would not be renewing the lease. Carmen Davis of Davis Realty showed him a large home in Kimble, Louisiana. It had an Olympic sized swimming pool, as well as a twelve person hot tub in the back yard. The home itself had five bedrooms and four bathrooms.

The neighborhood was comprised of other large homes, each situated on at least four acres of land.

"Reason it's going so cheap? Owner was murdered in here," Carmen confided, pointing to the living room. "Killed the two strung out heroin addicts trying to rob him."

"Vernon Flahey, remember seeing something about it on TV," Chad said. "My father used it as a reason crack down on drug dealers."

Now, after finishing their pizza, Chad asked Angela if she'd like to see his home.

"Not on our first date," Angela coyly smirked.

"How about our last one?" Chad wanted to say, but smiled.

"Then what would you like to do?" he asked.

"God, it's been a long day," Angela whined. "Really? Just get home, get out of these shoes; they're killing my feet."

"We can do that," Chad agreed.

"My car's still at the mall," Angela said.

Chad drove back to the Courtyard and followed Angela's directions. He pulled up next to a rust brown 1990 Buick LeSabre. At least he assumed it was rust brown in color and not just rusted out. He got out of the car and helped her out of his. Then they kissed a few times, her pressing her chest into his belly.

If her breasts were man made, they were of excellent quality. They gave nicely as they pressed into him.

"Okay, got my number," Chad reluctantly said, pulling himself away from her sweet hug.

He waited until she got into her car before getting back into his own. A moment later, his phone chimed.

'Help. Car won't start' Angela texted.

'Be right there' Chad texted in reply.

"Be right there?" Angela laughed as Chad opened his car door.

Chad knew nothing about cars. He knew not to even pretend to look at her car. If she opened the hood of her car, he would get grease on himself. Even if he stood behind her car, the moment her hood went up, he'd get grease on himself.

So he called Triple A. Forty minutes later, a tow truck came lumbering over.

"Yeah, this morning, was a real bitch starting," Angela told the man.

The man fiddled around, tried to start her car, fiddled around some more, then shook his head. With a sigh, he slammed the hood shut.

"Can take it down to Huvall's," the driver suggested.

"Go ahead," Chad told him.

"Chad, I can't afford that," Angela whispered. "Shit, I'm only working part-time, remember?"

"I got it," Chad whispered back.

They followed the truck to Huvall's Texaco. Chad and Angela filled out the paperwork, Chad signed for his Triple A service then he and Angela got back into his car.

"Okay, now, since this is our second date, want see my house?" Chad asked.

Angela laughed and agreed. Her eyes opened wide as she glanced around at his neighborhood. Then when he pulled into the garage of his home she looked at him.

"So what's your padre do? I mean, shit, you said you a student at U.L.D, right?" Angela said.

"My dad? He's doing five to eight at Battle Creek," Chad said.

Looking through the large picture window into his back yard, Angela gaped at the large swimming pool. Then she saw the large hot tub.

"Didn't tell me bring my suit," she said.

Then she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Oh, let me guess, we could go skinny dipping," she cooed.

"How I do it," Chad agreed.

He grabbed a few large towels then slid open the door to the outside. Angela sauntered out, looked around, verifying that no one could see them, and began to shimmy out of her top. Chad unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to a chaise lounge.

"Madre Dios!" Angela gasped, seeing the numerous welts and scars on Chad's body.

"Dad was a big believer in Spare the rod, what's the fun in that," Chad quipped.

Her eyes were still wide with shock as he shimmied out of his jeans. She did glance down at his large cock and heavy balls, then looked again at the marred flesh.

"What I kind of like to do?" Chad said, stepping into the hot tub. "Is get nice and relaxed here, in the hot tub? Then just jump into the pool. Pool's about twenty, thirty degrees cooler than the tub. Really wakes you up, you know?"

Angela finished undressing. Chad liked the look of her large chest, two golden brown melons, each capped with a large dark areole and hard nipple. Her belly did have a slight paunch to it, a softness. Her belly button was just a dimple in her paunch.

Her hips were wider than her shoulders and chest; she also had slightly thick thighs. When she bent over to put her slacks and panties on the chaise lounge, Chad admired her round buttocks.

Then when she turned and smiled at him, he saw that her pubic mound was bald. He did like the sight of a bald beaver. Her mound was plump and the cleft was a deep furrow splitting the mound in two.

When she stepped into the tub, her inner lips peeked out and Chad could see that they were moist.

She floated/paddled over to where he was sitting and pressed her lips to his. They kissed for a few moments, gently touching each other's chests, arms, waists.

Again, if her breasts were store bought, they were of excellent quality. Each was heavy, spongy, and responsive.

Emboldened by her acceptance of his touches to her breasts, Chad gently stroked her belly. Then he rubbed along her hips.

"Mm-hmm," Angela murmured as he raked his fingernails over her buttocks.

"Nice," Chad murmured.

"Yeah? Like my big old booty?" Angela asked.

"Yeah, like that booty," Chad agreed. "Want sink my teeth into that booty."

"That all?" Angela teased.

"Nope, want take that booty, make love to that booty," Chad agreed.

To emphasize his point, Chad tickled at her anus with his fingertip. Angela shivered.

Mosquitos began to attack the two, driving them inside. Inside the house, the air-conditioning was blasting, causing both to shiver as they dried off.

Angela made use of Chad's hair drier, brushing out her long black hair. Just as she shut the powerful blower off, Chad came up behind her, pressing his hard cock into her back. His arms encircled her.

"Look, I don't do this kind of stuff, I mean, on the first date," she murmured as he kissed her shoulder.

"Second date," Chad corrected.

He was a good looking young man, with dark, curly hair, a strong face, pouting lips, and well-muscled body.

"Oh, right, second date," she agreed.

He lay Angela on his bed and began kissing her like Lorilyn had taught him, like Gayle had taught him. His hands teased and toyed with her nipples as Lorilyn had taught him, toyed with her heavy breasts as Gayle had taught him.

He then bent and began to gnaw on her nipples.

His hands traveled down and rubbed and massaged her slight paunch. His mouth followed his hands and he nibbled her flesh.

"Oh," Angela sighed when Chad blew his warm breath over her hairless mound.

He used his thumbs to open her. He lapped at her wet slit, tasting a strong, musky flavor. He batted her lips from side to side, causing a shiver through her body. Then he delved his tongue in, to get more of her essence.

She let out a soft moan as his tongue grazed her clitoris. Chad used his fingers to probe into her pussy while his tongue continued to toy with her clitoris.

Then he closed his lips around the sensitive bud and tugged on it, pretending he was sucking a small cock.

"Shit!" Angela cried out in orgasm.

He lapped, almost feverishly at her essences that leaked from her drooling pussy. She shuddered and spasmed whenever his lapping tongue grazed her sensitive clitoris.

Then he dipped his head down and began tonguing her spicy anus. His fingers continued to probe her pussy. He used his other hand to pull on her right buttock, trying to open her tightly clenched anus.

Then he rolled her onto her belly. He continued to finger her pussy occasionally grazing her clitoris. She moaned and whimpered as he also worked his thumb into her anus.

"Oh, you DO like my big old booty," she moaned into his bedspread.

"Uh huh," Chad agreed, wiggling his thumb from side to side, trying to open her still very tightly clenched anus.

He finger fucked her to another orgasm, then concentrated solely on her rectum. She wiggled, slightly uncomfortable as he drove two fingers and his thumb in and out of her rectum.

Then he knee walked across his bed to his nightstand. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the large tube of KY Jelly lubricant.

He rolled Angela onto her back again and again started off with kisses to her mouth. He travelled down to her breasts, then her belly, and again, began to tongue her pussy. Her orgasm was very quick in coming and she squealed and shuddered and moaned.

Then Chad looped Angela's calves over his shoulders.

"Oh yes," she hissed.

Then her eyes opened wide as she felt his slick fingers again probing her anus. His fingers were slick with lubricant and he fingered her clenched orifice with two, then three fingers, lubricating her.

"Just fuck my pussy, all right?" she asked.

Chad didn't answer, just pressed the head of his greasy cock to her rapidly constricting anus.

She let out a howl of pain as he pushed into her. She struggled to dislodge him, she kicked with her legs, tried to push with her hands.

"God yes," Chad breathed as his cock head pushed into her tight hole.

"Please, Chad, please stop," Angela whined.

Then he flicked her clitoris with his fingernail and she shuddered in orgasm. Her shuddering drove more of his quite thick cock into her bowels.

"Ugh! Oh God damn that fucking hurts," she whined but no longer struggled against him.

Chad pinched her throbbing clitoris between thumb and forefinger and she grunted and shuddered as another inch of his cock pushed into her.

"God, just love a tight ass," Chad grunted. "Baby, you got a tight one, hear?"

"Ugh!" Angela grunted.

"Fuck yeah," Chad grunted and pushed forward.

Angela could feel every heartbeat in his cock as he pushed into her. She could feel the thick vein along the underside of his cock. She could feel the flared rim of his cock head.

"Ugh! Oh God damn, fuck me," Angela suddenly screamed as she experienced her first anal orgasm.

Chad laughed as her anus squeezed, rippled and squeezed around the shaft of his cock. He swiveled his hips, moving his cock from side to side.

"Ugh! Fuck, oh fuck," Angela whined as he pushed himself completely into her.

She pulled him down and savagely thrust her tongue into his mouth. She could feel him pressing against her pubic mound and wiggled her hips, maximizing that contact.

"Ugh! Fuck," she grunted in orgasm.

Within moments, Chad was pounding in and out of her anus and Angela was grunting, face twisted in enjoyment. Chad then stiffened and began pumping a stream of semen into her guts. Angela let out another strangled scream as she orgasmed.

"God damn, fucking hate you, fucking pull out, shit, shit, pull out before I shit myself," Angela suddenly protested.

Chad pointed to the bathroom. Angela dashed into the bathroom and plopped down on the commode.

A moment later, she walked out, unsteady on her feet.

"So, what you got to drink?" she weakly asked.

"Anything you want," Chad said.

He did wipe his soiled cock clean, then, nude, they padded back to the living room.

"Jesus, ass still fucking hurts," Angela giggled as she sat on a padded bar stool and sipped her rum and cola.

"Uh huh," Chad said, sipping a club soda.

"But, you did say you liked my big old booty," Angela conceded.

Huvall's Texaco called and let Angela know, for eight hundred and seventy bucks, they could fix her car.

"Shit! Damned thing ain't worth..." Angela protested.

"They don't fix it, how you getting to work?" Chad asked.

"Shit, I don't know. I'm part time, don't have anything saved up," Angela admitted.

"Go ahead. My Master Card number is..." Chad told the mechanic.

"I don't know when I'll be able pay you back," Angela said when Chad ended the call.

"Don't worry about it," Chad said. "Want another one?"

"So, uh, how long it's going take fix my car?" Angela asked.

"Said he'd have it ready Monday. You work tomorrow?" Chad asked as he fixed another drink for her.

"Uh, Sunday, no, no, off tomorrow," Angela said.

"Good," Chad said and sat down on another padded bar stool.

"You clean this thing?" Angela asked, gripping his cock.