Saturday Afternoon on a Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How you know I'm not an ass hole?" Chad smiled.

"Won't know 'til we go out, huh?" the employee smiled.

A moment later, the girl reappeared and handed the jeans and top to the employee.

"Shoes down this way," Chad said, steering the red head away from the shoe store next to Angela's shop.

He had no desire to see the beautiful Latin woman. He had no desire to inflict that pain on himself, or on her.

"And a new purse go with them shoes, huh?" the red head asked.

"Uh, don't know," Chad smiled as they stepped onto the carpeted area of the shoe store. "I mean, damn, spending all this money, don't even know your name, huh?"

"Cher! I'm Sammy me," the girl laughed.

"Hi, Sammy me, I'm Chad Boyle," Chad said.

"No, no, I mean, I'm Sammy Begnaud," Sammy said.

"And how old you are?" Chad asked.

"Eighteen; just turned eighteen three days ago," Sammy said and nodded approval at the four inch heels Chad picked up. "What I'm doing here yeah, spending my birthday money."

They found a matching purse and a matching belt. Then Sammy and Chad returned, grabbed the top and jeans, and a pair of black lace shorts that had a leather patch pocket on the rear.

She clutched possessively on Chad's arm as they stood in line at the counter. There was a display rack and Chad grabbed a pair of sunglasses that were a copy of his own and put them on Sammy's face. She smiled up at him, then looked in the tiny mirror on the rack. Chad nodded approval and held onto them as they approached the counter.

Sammy did a double take at the four hundred and sixty four dollar total, but Chad just put his Visa card on the counter and the sales clerk completed the transaction.

"Man! I only had me 'bout seventy five bucks!" Sammy admitted as they stepped out into the humid afternoon.

"Car's right here," Chad said.

She admired his car, then crawled into the back seat and lay down. She made him promise not to peek and Chad chuckled but promised. He drove to the trendy Mexican restaurant, listening as Sammy fumbled, wiggled and grunted. They also talked as he drove. She had dropped out of high school at age seventeen, but only after discovering that she would have to repeat the tenth grade.

"I mean, damn! Was already held back in ninth grade, then going get held back again? Said this just ain't for me no," Sammy said, sitting up as Chad backed into a parking spot.

"All right I look now?" Chad asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm done," Sammy agreed as he helped her out of the car.

"Damn, that does look good, that looks great on you," Chad said, and twisted her from side to side so he could admire her.

She smiled and slipped her new sunglasses on her face. Then she grabbed onto his arm and they walked to the door of the restaurant.

Other patrons must have agreed that the outfit looked great on Sammy; Sammy did receive more than her fair share of glances as they entered the restaurant.

The hostess showed them to a booth. Sammy sat, then frowned when Chad sat opposite her. She got up and slid into the booth next to him. Then she leaned heavily against him.

After the meal, during which Sammy ate all of her tostada and half of his fajitas, she bluntly directed him to take her to his house. She did sit up a little when he pulled into is neighborhood. She did gape at the opulent homes.

"Man! Who's staying here with you?" she asked as they entered his home.

In his bedroom, he helped her out of her top. Her freckled breasts were capped with small hard nipples and she moaned as he suckled on them. She did not resist when he unsnapped her jeans, just pressed his head to her breasts more firmly.

Her plump pussy was capped with carrot orange curls and her thin pussy lips peeked out, slick with moisture.

"Damn you big yeah," Sammy enthused when Chad wiggled out of his own clothes. "How big that is?"

"Let you measure it, that tongue turn into a tape measure?" Chad asked.

She knelt on the floor and slowly sank her pouting lips down the length of his cock. Both groaned when she hit her gag reflex.

She jacked the remaining length of his cock with her small hand, tongue lapping almost frantically at his cock. Her other hand moved from between her own legs to his heavy balls. She fondled and squeezed his balls as she sucked on his meat.

"I'm about to..." Chad threatened and she became more deliberate in her movements.

Chad grunted and spewed a load down her throat. She swallowed all he had to give, then smiled up at him. Then she bounded onto his bed and spread her legs apart.

Chad kissed her on her lips. She jerked slightly when he did this; she'd heard that most boys didn't want to kiss a girl after she'd sucked their cocks. But Chad persisted and she kissed him.

He worked his way down to between her spread legs. She shuddered and groaned as he blew warm breath onto her overheated pussy. Then, when his tongue wormed into her, she shuddered in orgasm.

His mouth found her thin clitoris and she gasped, then grunted loudly in a second, more powerful orgasm.

She did not protest when he tongued her sweaty anus. She spread her legs wider as he began to insinuate a finger into her rectum. She bucked madly when he again sucked on her clitoris while jamming his finger into her anus.

"I ain't never done this before me," she cautioned as he lined his hard cock with her drooling pussy.

Chad kissed her then pinched her left nipple, quite hard.

"Ugh!" she cried out, then gasped.

Her beautiful green eyes opened wide and her mouth hung open. A moment later, she scrunched up her face in a horrible grimace, shuddering in pain.

"God damn that hurt yeah," she whispered hoarsely.

"Sorry, Sweetheart, first time usually does," Chad whispered.

A few moments later, she unclenched her body and Chad began to push into her. Short, smooth thrusts, until he was fully imbedded inside of her pussy.

"Better?" Chad asked gently.

"Yeah," she said, but her face showed no pleasure.

Chad paused, holding himself inside of her. Then, with a gentle kiss to her lips, he began to pull out. He again paused, the head of his cock just inside of her.

A few moments later, Sammy had her arms and legs firmly wrapped around Chad, screaming and begging him to fuck her harder. Her first orgasm was quickly followed by a series of orgasms that thankfully took away her ability to scream.

"Going come, where you want it?" Chad grunted.

"On the pill yeah," Sammy encouraged.

"Ugh!" Chad grunted and pumped his seed into her pussy.

"Man! I'm 'bout wiped yeah," Sammy admitted when Chad rolled off of her.

"And you thinking we're done?" Chad asked.

"You going do that again?" Sammy asked, looking down at his limp cock.

"Got one more hole need do," Chad said, squeezing her sweet ass.

They lay in post-coital happiness for a few moments, quietly talking, softly touching each other. Then, when his cock began to swell again, he put her on her shoulders and knees. At his urging, she reached back and pulled her round ass cheeks apart for him.

She grunted and gasped as he finger fucked her ass with a slimy finger. A second finger caused more grunting and groaning but she held her position.

When he pushed a third finger into her greasy rectum, Sammy let her right buttock go and reached between her legs. She began to frantically rub her slick pussy with her fingers.

Chad smiled and lined his greasy cock with her slimy rectum.

"Fuck yeah!" Sammy screamed out as she felt the head of his cock pushing firmly into her.

Her mouth had been delicious, her pussy nice and tight. But Sammy's ass was a furnace, a tight, hot furnace that gripped his cock firmly.

Other asses had gripped his cock snugly. But those asses had felt like they were trying to refuse him entry. Sammy's ass was gripping him, trying to prevent him from leaving.

"Aw yeah," both Sammy and Chad groaned.

He'd spurted two full loads, one down her throat, one into her pussy. But Chad could feel his semen bubbling up again as he pushed into Sammy's tight ass.

Her fingers were a blur as she rubbed her pussy. The grunting and groaning coming from her mouth were barely human sounds.

"Oh God damn, oh son of a bitch," Chad whined and began pumping his spunk into her clutching ass.

*.*.*

Samantha idly flipped through the blouses on the rack. Then she moved on to the dresses and smiled as she spotted a beautiful blue one.

She then pulled her lips down over the bulky orthodontic braces. She looked at the loose dress and nodded to the sales clerk that she'd like to try it on.

Johnny Louquette had spotted her in the mall. Johnny Louquette, whom she'd had a major crush on for most of her teenaged life had seen her and had struck up a conversation with her.

When they'd been in class together, he had looked right past her. He had studiously avoided her.

But now, after T. Dayton Hair Salon had tamed her rebellious hair, softened the unruly locks into a flattering style, after a few months of the uncomfortable braces had begun to work it's magic on her teeth, after the right clothing accented her assets, Johnny Louquette wanted to talk with her.

She'd been polite, gracious as Johnny prattled on and on about himself, his accomplishments since high school, his goals and aspirations.

"Know? It been ten minutes since you done said 'Hi Sammy' and you ain't once asked me how I'm doing. You ain't asked me nothing 'bout me no," Samantha finally interrupted the handsome young man's preening and posturing.

"Oh, I uh, I mean, uh, so, what's up?" Johnny stammered, unused to female admirers interrupting his indulgences.

"I'm good me," Samantha said. "But what you care? Bet you don't even remember my last name, huh?"

"Uh, yeah, it's Boudreaux, right?" Johnny said.

"Nope. It Boyle," Samantha had said, then turned and walked away.

"Hi Mrs. Boyle," the girl said as she unlocked the fitting room door for the frequent customer.

"Hey, how you doing?" Samantha smiled.

Inside one of the eight cubicles, she pulled her maternity blouse off. The lacy white bra pushed her heavy breasts up, forming a beautiful cleavage. Her belly was sticking out over the stretch fabric of her maternity jeans.

The shoes were ugly, clod hoppers, Chad loved to call them. But they were so comfortable.

The dress was beautiful and she nodded approval. With a nod of her head, the pretty red head decided she'd get the dress.

Her purse gave a buzz. She pulled the cell phone out and saw a text from her husband.

Stepping out of the fitting rooms, Samantha saw Chad sitting on a bench. Even though he had on his dark sunglasses, Samantha could see that Chad was watching a cute Asian American woman as the woman bent over to retrieve a garment she'd dropped.

"You put them eyes back in that head yeah, Samantha growled, flopping down on the bench next to him.

Chad tore his eyes away from Tina Lopez's sweet compact backside. He smiled at Samantha, causing her heart to beat harder, just the way he had done a year ago, when he'd talked to her, talked her into trying on some jeans and a sexy top. Her heart had beat fast when he'd smiled at her, talked to her, invited her to lunch.

Her heart still beat a little harder when he smiled at her. He leaned over and pressed his lips to hers, causing her heart to hammer in her chest.

"You the reason my eyes keep popping out my head," Chad said and stood up.

He helped his wife to her feet, then took the dress from her and carried it to the bank of registers.

"Oh, got me a bad need for some Bricks Pizza, hear?" Samantha ordered as she leaned against him.

"Then we getting us some Bricks Pizza, huh?" Chad agreed.

The afternoon she'd tried on the sexy outfit, the sexy shoes, then gone to lunch with him, she had never gone home. After they'd made love, Sammy had called her mother and said she was spending the night with a friend.

"A friend?" Chad had teased. "Who says I'm a friend?"

"My pussy, and my butt," Sammy had laughed. "They like you yeah."

"Like them too," Chad agreed.

When she showed him that she knew how to cook the perfect smothered pork chops, knew how to make the perfect pot of rice, Chad didn't argue with her decision to stay the night.

In the morning, when she'd wrapped her arms around him, snuggled into his chest and said "Love you yeah," Chad didn't argue with her.

A week later, he did ask her if she'd ever planned on going home. She studied his face for a long moment, smiling softly. She then pulled on her sunglasses.

"Chad, how I'm going home? I am home," she said and pulled on her black lace shorts and one of his tee shirts. "But we need stop by my Momma's and get some my stuff, huh?"

And he didn't argue with her.

Meeting her parents, meeting her seven brothers and sisters, four older, three younger, Chad saw that the Bedgnauds had hardly noticed Sammy's absence. They also studiously ignored his presence. When Sammy walked past, lugging a suitcase, her mother only made the comment that Sammy needed to return the suitcase as soon as she was finished with it.

Chad stared at the woman for a moment. Then he looked at Sammy. Sammy simply waited by the front door of the home, waiting for him to join her.

She accepted the fact that her mother was more worried about a battered looking suitcase than her own daughter's well-being. Chad didn't know what was worse; being beaten brutally, day after day, for the most inconsequential of indiscretions, or to be valued as less important than cheap luggage.

Chad took the suitcase from Sammy's hand, emptied the contents into the trunk of his car and handed it back to Sammy. She did not argue with him when he told her to return the suitcase to her mother.

Five months later, when Sammy disclosed that she was pregnant, and she would not have her child born out of wedlock, Chad did not argue with her.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

I do not, however, read emails. The few that I have read were so hateful and some even threatening, that I usually just hit 'Delete' without opening them.

Hope you have a pleasant Saturday afternoon reading this tale. Pass you a good time yeah.