Saturday Afternoon on a Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" was all Jimmy could utter.

Chad swiveled his hips from side to side, just as Daddy had done the first time he had fucked Chad's virgin ass And, just as Chad had done the first time he felt a fat cock sliding into him, Jimmy shuddered and groaned, then spurted a stream of semen onto Chad's nice, clean bedspread.

Chad slowly pushed forward and both he and Jimmy groaned in pleasure. Soon, Chad was buried to the root in Jimmy's stretched anus.

Chad looked down and saw his cock deep inside of a delicious golden brown ass. He saw the tight ring of flesh stretched taut to accommodate his cock.

He felt the heat of Jimmy's tight ass. He felt Jimmy's muscles straining, pushing, squeezing his cock. He felt the incredible tightness around his cock.

He heard Jimmy's labored breath. He heard Jimmy's whimper as he began to pull back out.

"Can let your ass go," Chad said, voice tight. "Get up on your hands and knees again, huh?"

Jimmy cautiously let go of his buttocks. Then he gingerly raised himself.

He shuddered involuntarily. He'd been able to feel each millimeter of Chad's thick meat pushing into him. Now, he could feel the texture of Chad's flesh, the throbbing of Chad's cock, the flared ridge of Chad's cockhead as Chad slowly pulled out.

"Fuck!" Jimmy cried out.

"That's what y'all are doing!" Tina giggled.

Chad again reached out and toyed with Tina's small breast bumps before trailing his hand down to her wet slit. They kissed hungrily as Chad finger fucked her pussy.

"Ugh, oh God damn!" Jimmy grunted as Chad began to push back into him.

Tina screamed into Chad's mouth as his fingers brought her to orgasm. She pulled away and knelt next to her boyfriend, gasping.

Jimmy pushed back against Chad, driving Chad fully into his ass. The two men began to fuck, slowly building up speed.

"God yes," Jimmy sobbed out as his cock twitched, jerked, then spewed a blob of semen onto Chad's bedspread.

"Shit!" Chad grunted and began pumping a stream of his semen deep into Jimmy's guts.

After a few moments, Chad groaned and pulled his soiled cock from Jimmy's stretched ass. He got to weak legs and entered his bathroom. A moment later, Jimmy began sobbing.

"What? What's wrong, Jimmy?" Tina asked, trying to kiss Jimmy's tears away.

For several moments, Jimmy couldn't answer.

"What's wrong with him?" Chad asked, still wiping his cock clean.

"I'm a fucking fag," Jimmy whimpered to his girlfriend.

"What? Jimmy, I Know that," Tina assured him.

"You, you're not, you don't hate me?" Jimmy asked tearfully.

"Dumb ass," Tina giggled.

Then Jimmy's eyes opened wide. He scrambled to get off the bed.

"Bathroom," he demanded.

Chad pointed to the door and Jimmy scampered into the room. He did not close the door, just plopped down on the commode.

After a few moments, Jimmy got to shaky legs and entered the bedroom again. He stood and watched as Tina and Chad lay on the bed, in a sixty nine. Tina's eyes looked up at Jimmy and she smiled around Chad's pumping cock. She playfully gave Jimmy a wink then resumed her sucking of the man's meat.

"Mmph!" she cried out, the sound muffled by the dick in her mouth.

Jimmy saw that Chad was thrusting two thick fingers in and out of Tina's stretched anus while his tongue lapped at her slick lips, battered her clitoris. Jimmy got onto the large bed and watched as Tina shuddered and jerked through an orgasm.

Chad gently rolled Tina off of him and the girl lay, gasping. Then her eyes opened as Chad knelt between her splayed legs, tube of KY in hand.

"You don't need, my pussy's plenty wet," Tina said.

"Not for your pussy," Chad chuckled.

"Huh? Oh. Aw no, nuh uh," Tina protested.

She might be protesting, but she made no move to stop Chad. She even reached underneath herself and pulled her right buttock open as he coated his two fingers.

Jimmy slowly stroked his hard cock as he watched his girlfriend being fingered by Chad. Tina smiled at him while Chad's fingers drove in and out of her ass.

"Come here, Baby, give Tina a kiss, huh?" Tina grunted.

Jimmy leaned over and Tina and Jimmy kissed. They sucked on each other's tongues for a moment. Then Tina reached and grabbed a hold of Jimmy's erection.

She wrapped her lips around Jimmy's cock while Chad continued to finger her, stretch her ass.

"Oh, oh shit," Jimmy groaned and began to spurt his seed into Tina's mouth.

When he pulled out of Tina's mouth, she closed her mouth and motioned for Jimmy to kiss her again. When he did, she opened her mouth and began feeding Jimmy his own semen.

"Mmph! Oh God damn!" Tina suddenly choked out, beautiful face twisted in pain.

Jimmy looked and saw that Chad was kneeling between Tina's legs. Chad had Tina's calves draped over his shoulders and was playing with Tina's pussy.

Leaning over, Jimmy saw that the head of Chad's cock was pushing into Tina's tight ass. With a grunt from Chad and Tina, the cockhead disappeared into Tina's light brown ring.

"Wait, just wait a minute," Tina gasped.

Chad did pause. A moment later, Tina gave a weak nod of her head. Chad swiveled his hips from side to side, then slowly pushed another fraction of an inch forward.

"Ugh, oh, damn you fucking fucker," Tina grunted as beads of sweat began to form on her forehead.

Chad lightly pinched Tina's clitoris and she jerked and shuddered, allowing another fraction of an inch to slide into her. He again paused, grateful he'd blown a pretty large load into Jimmy's virgin ass moments earlier. Jimmy's ass had been tight, squirming, wiggling along the length of his cock. Tina's anal sheath squeezed, stroked, milked Chad's cock as she tried to expel the fat monster from her back door.

Then Chad drove three fingers into Tina's drooling pussy and his thumb mashed against her clitoris. Tina's face scrunched tight and her mouth opened in a silent scream. A moment later, she shuddered violently while Chad pushed more of his cock into her.

"Shit! Aw shit!" Tina cried out in orgasm.

Chad looked down. More than half of his cock was inside of Tina. Her brown anus was stretched tightly around his cock. Her pussy lips were fat, puffy, dripping her excitement down the stretch of skin between pussy and anus. His thick fingers were inside of her tight pussy, sliding in and out of her.

"God, I do love a tight ass, love a tight ass," Chad moaned.

"Uh huh," Tina agreed, a sheen of sweat covering her face and chest.

Chad leaned forward slowly and began tonguing Tina's small, hard nipples. Tina grunted and wrapped her arms around Chad's head, holding him firmly against her breasts.

"God damn yes!" Tina barked out and shuddered in orgasm.

Chad sat back up, grabbed Tina's legs, and began hammering in and out of her tight ass. Tina's pretty face again scrunched up in orgasm.

"Aw, oh God," Chad grunted and began to spew a load of his semen into Tina's clutching ass.

After a long moment, Chad released her legs. Tina allowed her legs to flop to the bed, splayed at odd angles. Her arms also lay on the bed, lay limply at her sides.

Chad slowly pulled his cock from her hole. A rumbling fart escaped when Chad's cock popped free. Then Tina shuddered and rolled off of the bed.

Tina wobbled into the bathroom and relieved herself. Slowly, she made her way back into the bedroom, but Chad and Jimmy were gone.

She found them in the living room again, at the bar. Chad had a club soda with a twist of lime and Jimmy was sipping an oddly colored drink.

"Virgin Tina colada?" Chad asked and Tina nodded.

Chad heard a chime and looked over at his phone.

"Off in twenty minutes," Angela Garcia had texted.

"Okay," Chad responded.

"Can we talk?" Angela asked.

"Okay," Chad texted.

While he was texting Angela, Tina and Jimmy were quietly whispering to one another. Chad put his phone down and smiled. They stopped whispering and sipped their drinks.

"I uh, this has, I mean, what we did here," Tina started and stopped.

"What we did was we had fun," Chad interrupted. "Y'all enjoyed yourselves, I enjoyed myself. I didn't offer marry you, neither one of y'all said y'all are in love with me."

"Okay then," Tina agreed.

"Got my phone number, got your phone number, y'all ever want do this again, give me a call. All right," Chad said.

"Okay then," Tina said again.

Jimmy and Tina dressed in silence. Chad gave both of them a kiss, then ushered them out of his house.

In the shower, Chad's cock grew hard as he thought of Tina's tight ass, of Jimmy's tight ass. He resisted the urge to masturbate and rinsed the soap and shampoo off.

Angela smiled uncertainly when Chad entered Mama's Po-Boys, in Jack's Creek, Louisiana. The restaurant had been there for forty seven years; it was the granddaughter of the original Mama that was running the place now.

"Ordered yet?" Chad asked, bending and kissing her cheek.

"No; waited for you get here," Angela smiled.

He helped her to her feet and they approached the counter together. The older black woman smiled.

"King shrimp, no tomato, um, diet Coke," Angela said.

"King roast beef, dressed and uh, just water, please," Chad said and swiped his debit card.

They selected a booth in the corner and sat, facing each other. Chad waited; after all, it had been Angela that had asked if they could talk.

"I'm sorry," Angela said, after a long moment.

Her eyes dropped to the plain white linoleum table top. There wasn't even a pattern to occupy her eyes. Just a smooth, white table top.

"Here y'all go," the black woman said, putting the sandwiches in front of them.

The sandwiches were presented inside of small plastic baskets, lined with wax paper. The small came in a green basket. The regular came in a blue basket. And the king came in a red basket.

"Aw yeah, need a bath after this huh?" Chad enthused as the dark gravy dripped off the sandwich.

"Well, yeah," 'Mama' said. "How you know it done right."

"I'm sorry," Angela repeated as she doused her sandwich with some Crystal's hot sauce.

"For?" Chad prompted.

"I've never, I mean, shit, I dated this one guy almost half a year before we ever, you know," Angela said, glancing at the plain white wall.

She swiveled her eyes back to Chad. He was gripping the messy sandwich, a dribble of gravy trickling out the corner of his mouth. She smiled softly.

As handsome a young man as Chad was, at that moment, he looked like a curly headed boy. A typical little boy who, no matter how hard he might try, could not help but get dirty.

"Wipe your face, huh?" Angela smiled and sank her teeth into the tough crust of her bread.

She finished the mouthful of food, sipped her diet soda and paused. Chad took another bite of his sandwich.

"And then when, I mean, shit, it was our first date and I just..." Angela whispered.

"Second date," Chad corrected.

"Oh shut up, it was our first date," Angela smiled.

"Angela, I'm not apologizing for it, I'm not sorry it happened," Chad said. "We were attracted to each other and we got a little wild. End of story."

"Is it?" Angela asked.

"Huh?" Chad asked.

"The end of the story?" Angela asked.

"You tell me," Chad asked.

For several long moments, they ate.

"I, I'm not a slut," Angela finally said.

"Didn't say you were," Chad said.

"Wipe your face, huh?" Angela smiled.

"No. Not until I'm done," Chad said. "Ruins it if you stop after every bite and wipe your face."

"Listen, I uh, can we take some time? Get to know each other?" Angela asked as she finished her sandwich.

"Okay," Chad smiled and did wipe his face.

He then dipped his napkin into his cup of water and used the wet corner to wipe his hands clean. His final act was to wipe his face again.

"Still got some..." Angela started.

"This is just so I can get to the bathroom to wash my hands and not drip gravy all over the floor," Chad smiled.

Angela gathered their baskets and drink cups and brought them to the counter. 'Mama' thanked her and Angela smiled.

"By the way, how's the car?" Chad asked, patting his hands dry on his khakis.

"Better than it ever been," Angela admitted.

"So, I, you want go see that Western playing at the Joy Four?" Chad asked.

"I'd like that," Angela agreed.

They kissed right before Angela got into her car. Chad followed her to the movie complex in Elgee, Louisiana. They kissed again when she got out of her car. She leaned against him and he put his arm around her waist as they stood in line.

Chad smiled. Just ahead of them stood Jimmy and Tina. Tina had her head leaning against Jimmy's shoulder and Jimmy had his arm around her waist.

The movie was loud, raucous, action packed. Twilight was falling as they stepped out of the theater.

"Want to come over?" Chad asked.

"Yes," Angela groaned.

She put a hand on his chest. Then she kissed him.

"Yes I do," she whispered. "But I better not."

"Okay," Chad said, smiling tightly.

"I do want to," Angela reaffirmed.

"When can I see you again?" Chad asked.

She gave him her work schedule. Then, with one more kiss, she got into her car and drove away.

Chad saw Tina and Jimmy cross the parking lot toward Jimmy's Prius. His cock lurched, remembering their tight bodies, their tight holes. He raised his hand to wave, then decided against it and got into his car.

He waited until he saw Jimmy and Tina leave, then drove home. He stood for a long moment in his living room, debating on what to do, where to go, if anywhere.

His doorbell rang. A check of the video screen mounted at the front door showed Angela Garcia standing, pretty face twisted in consternation.

"I hate myself," she declared when Chad opened the door.

"What? Why?" Chad asked.

"I mean, I hate you; should have never let you," Angela said, entering the house and slapping Chad's chest. "But I hate myself more."

"Ow, okay, why?" Chad asked, rubbing his chest.

"But we need to fuck," Angela demanded, kissing him. "My hand just isn't getting the job done anymore."

They left a trail of clothes from living room to bedroom. Chad tongued and fingered Angela's willing ass until she begged him to fuck her. Then he greased his cock and slid it into her almost savagely.

"God damn yes," she wheezed and shuddered.

Her first orgasm was quick to come and she clamped down tightly around his pumping cock. She grimaced and shuddered as she felt his spunk pulsing into her bowels.

Gasping and wheezing, she pulled him down for a kiss.

"I still hate you," she grunted as he pulled his cock from her abused hole.

"Uh huh," he agreed, trying to catch his breath.

Thirty minutes later, they sat at Chad's bar, drinking an ice cold beer each. She smiled at him, then leaned forward and kissed him.

"Okay, don't want to, but need to leave," she said and slid down to begin the task of gathering her clothes.

"Or you could stay," Chad offered.

"Yeah? And do what?" Angela smiled, wiggling her round rump as she located her panties.

"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something to do," Chad chuckled, noticing that she made no move to put her panties on.

"Only if I can get on top," Angela finally said, dropping her panties to the floor again.

It was Saturday, again. And again, Chad Boyle sat and watched the throngs of shoppers parade past his bench.

A red headed girl was looking at a pair of jeans. The outside seams were made of leather lacing that ran from cuff to waistband.

She had a smoking hot body; breasts that were a good handful, pale belly that peeked out from underneath her too short top, and a sweet looking bubble butt. The cheap jeans she was wearing had a nice little camel toe and her thighs looked well formed in her snug jeans.

The girl's face wasn't the most attractive; she'd obviously never applied sun block and her pasty white complexion was splotched with orange dots. Her nose looked like a lump of clay, and her teeth were horribly in need of orthodontic braces. Her pale orange hair looked stiff as it stuck out at odd angles.

But she had beautiful green eyes. They were large, with a slightly downward cast on their outer corners. Her pale orange eyebrows sat on a gentle ridge.

And her body was young, ripe. Even in her cheap clothing, there was little disguising her supple, lithe form.

The red head looked at the jeans, looked at the price tag, looked at the jeans again, then sighed.

"And it would go with this black top, see? Got the leather lacing from hem to arm hole," Chad offered.

"Yeah, but seen how much that is?" the girl agreed and smiled.

When she smiled, she was actually slightly cute. Even with the horrible teeth, her smile did soften her features.

"Tell you what, try them on, huh? You're a medium?" Chad said.

"Uh huh, and where I'm wear them?" the girl asked.

"Acapulco Grande, for lunch," Chad suggested and guided the girl toward the fitting rooms.

The employee smiled as she unlocked the door. The customer did not hesitate as she opened the door. She shimmied her body in quickly, blocking any attempt by Chad to follow her.

Chad smiled at her obvious maneuver and she had a cheeky smile as she closed the door.

Chad looked down the mall toward the shop where Angela was working. They'd met twice more. Both times, they'd gone out to eat, then to another movie the first time, to a comedy club the second time. Both times, he'd invited her back to his house, both times Angela had declined.

And both times, she'd shown up and begged him to fuck her. She'd begged him to fuck her dirty ass, fuck her ass hard.

Then she'd sent him a text message, telling him she did not want to see him again. She did not answer his calls, did not respond to his text messages.

Finally, after two days, she sent him another text. In the text, she explained that she loved the sex, actually craved the sex. And then just hated herself afterward. She admitted she'd even contemplated suicide the last time they'd had sex, filthy, disgusting, dirty, degrading sex.

"Shit, girl, you got you some serious problems," Chad had thought as he read her text message. "It's just sex, for God's sake."

Jimmy Li had actually attempted suicide, after picking up a muscle bound man in front of Shadows, the gay nightclub in Elgee, Louisiana. The man had fucked Jimmy, then beat him brutally. It took a protest from a national LGBTG group for the local police to arrest Jack Truesdale for Jimmy's savage beating.

Somehow, Tina Lopez blamed Chad for Jimmy's misfortunes. How or why she thought it was Chad's fault, she did not explain. But she refused to see Chad again.

"Man, like this yeah," the girl said as she stepped out of the fitting room.

Chad smirked as she stood in front of the full length mirror. She had on a plain white cotton bra and a pair of pink nylon bikini panties. But the outfit did look good. The top came down to just below her sweet looking breasts and the jeans hugged her slim hips. Her navel was an adorable little nick in her soft freckled belly.

"You uh, you don't wear the bra and panties with that," Chad said.

"He's right," the employee affirmed.

"You serious?" the girl asked, mouth opened in shock.

"Uh huh, and you'd want some nice heels go with that, not them flip flops," Chad continued appraising her.

"Yeah, well I ain't getting them no," the girl said.

"Not even go to Acapulco Grande for lunch?" Chad asked.

"Not for lunch, not for dinner, not for two lunches," the girl giggled.

"Even if I buy them?" Chad asked.

"And the shoes, make him buy the shoes," the employee whispered loudly.

"And the shoes yeah," the girl said.

"Okay," Chad shrugged.

"I get off at five thirty," the employee suggested.

"Oh?" Chad asked, looking pointedly at her engagement ring.

"Ain't real," she offered. "I just wear it keep the ass holes away."