Saturday Afternoon on a Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"See if it passes the sniff test," Chad suggested.

Angela sucked in two ice cubes from her glass, held them in her mouth, then slid her mouth over the head of his cock. Chad moaned as she slid her cold mouth further down the shaft of his cock, until all of him was firmly rooted in her mouth.

"Yes!" he hissed as she slowly pulled her mouth off of him, until just the head of his cock was in her mouth.

The ice was fully melted by the time Chad blew a load down her gulping mouth. Then they returned to his bedroom.

This time, he put her on her knees and shoulders as he fingered her tight ass.

"Oh, damn, man that's sore, hear?" Angela whined as he greased her rectum.

"Uh huh," Chad agreed as he pushed his greased dick into her ass again.

He quickly built up a rhythm, using her large breasts as reins. When he flicked her clitoris, quite hard, she howled and bucked in orgasm.

"Okay, no more of that, hear?" she begged when he again pumped his load into her guts.

She did not want to spend the night. They stepped out into the night air and dressed quickly. They were swatting at the mosquitos by the time they finished pulling their clothes on.

"Plaza Del Sol Apartments, right there, on Barcelona," Angela said when Chad asked her where he was taking her.

"Okay, I uh, I'll pick you up Monday?" Chad asked as he pulled up to the apartment complex.

"Uh huh," Angela agreed, almost sullenly. "Said it'd be ready about two, right?"

She gave him a quick kiss to his lips, then got out of the car. She stomped up a flight of stairs.

The next day, Angela's brother Michael agreed to drive her to Huvall's to pick up her car when it was ready. Chad did text her a few times and Angela answered with 'Can't talk right now.'

On Monday, she sent him a text that her brother would be giving her a ride to get her car. She did thank him for paying for the repairs; she did appreciate that.

Then she blocked his number. That night, as she worked at the small shop, she kept a nervous eye toward the mall. The same on Thursday; she worked and kept glancing around, hoping to not see the handsome young man that had so roughly fucked her.

"Ass still fucking hurts," she muttered to herself.

"Then why you keep playing with it?" a small voice inside her head asked.

Saturday afternoon, Chad was sitting on his favorite bench, watching the shoppers that perused the racy, revealing clothing of the boutique. A girl with a hideous hairstyle and harsh face was holding a gauzy top against her immense bulk. Chad hid his shudder as the girl indicated to one of the sales clerks that she would be trying the top on.

Chad had stuck his head in and said 'hi' to Angela. She'd ignored him at first. Then told him 'hi' and indicated that she was too busy to chat. There had been no other customers in the small area.

It hurt his feelings. Chad had assumed that they'd had something between them. He'd made love to her, made love to that beautiful ass of hers.

But he decided it just wasn't worth debating. It wasn't worth humiliating himself. It wasn't worth antagonizing her. Security was very tight in this mall; the open floor plan made shoplifting very tempting.

He walked away from Angela and found his favorite bench. A pregnant teenager walked past and Chad followed the young mother to be with his eyes. On her feet, she wore cheap flip flops. Chad did shake his head at that. She might not feel it now, but in a few years, her feet would really feel the effects of such shoddy footwear.

"What you think?" Chad heard and looked over to see an Asian couple.

He recognized them as the boy and girl he'd seen in the tee shirt shop the previous Saturday. The young man was holding up a pair of jeans with heart cutouts where the rear pockets would go.

"Jimmy, you don't have the ass for them," the girl teased.

"Oh shut up!" he smiled, looking at the jeans.

"But, what you think about...?" she asked, holding up a pirate's style blouse.

"Uh, sure, Tina Tiny Tits," he said.

"Shut up!" she squealed but they were both smiling.

Chad watched the pair as they shopped. There was a relationship between the two, but he couldn't decipher what it might be. Were they brother and sister? Boyfriend and girlfriend?

Jimmy was slender. Again, his shorts showed smooth, hairless legs. His tee shirt was snug enough to show that he did have some muscles. His hair was short, neatly combed.

Tina, if that was her name, was short and slender. Her half shirt did show that she was nearly flat on top. Her belly was slightly concave, and she did have a cute, compact rear.

Her hair was nearly as short as Jimmy's, and both had round faces of golden brown.

"Well, I'm trying it on," Tina declared.

"Fine, I am too," Jimmy said and grabbed the jeans.

The dressing chamber was behind the racks and the sales clerk unlocked the door for the pair. Chad watched a few more people wandering by, but kept his eye on the door of the changing room.

Tina came out first. The pirate blouse had laces to draw the top closed, but she'd left it unknotted. The bottom hem came up to just underneath her small breasts and an elastic band kept her modesty intact.

"I like it," Chad said to no one.

Jimmy came out a moment later and modeled and posed in front of the full length mirror. Chad smirked. Even from the distance, he could see the flashes of white where the heart cut outs were. Jimmy had left his underwear on. Tina pointed this out by digging her hand into the cutout over Jimmy's right buttock.

They both disappeared into the dressing room again. A moment later, they reappeared and handed the two garments to the salesclerk.

The pregnant teenager walked past again and Chad again shook his head at her footwear. She veered toward the restrooms and Chad couldn't help but smile. He remembered how much Gayle had complained about having to pee all the time.

He then watched the two Asians as they continued to shop. At one point, Tina looked directly at him. Chad smiled but she did not return his smile. She returned her attention to the rack of unisex tops.

A couple walked past; an African-American boy and a white girl. The girl was attractive, with long blonde hair and big blue eyes. The young man was walking like a penguin, trying to keep his baggy pants from falling.

"Hey, why you keep staring at my girlfriend, huh?" Jimmy asked, sitting right next to Chad.

Chad turned and smiled. Jimmy did not smile. Chad leaned close to Jimmy, who held his ground.

"Was staring at both of you," Chad whispered.

"Wait, what?" Jimmy asked, now leaning back.

"Would love make love to both of you," Chad admitted.

Chad then sat back. A moment later he looked away from Jimmy.

Jimmy got to his feet and walked back to where Tina waited. He leaned close to her and whispered something.

Tina jerked her head and looked at Chad. She looked at Jimmy, then at Chad again. Then she smiled at Jimmy.

Chad was looking down the expanse, toward Angela's store.

"So, I uh, how you want do this?" Jimmy whispered, blushing hotly.

"Acapulco Grande? Grab some lunch, kind of get to know each other?" Chad suggested, pulling his eyes from Angela's shop. "I mean, unless you just want to play?"

Jimmy and Tina bought the top and the jeans, then agreed to meet Chad at the Mexican restaurant. Chad was seated, already nibbling on the chips and salsa when a hotly blushing Jimmy and Tina entered.

"Hi, I uh, I'm Tina," Tina said.

"Chad," Chad smiled and shook her very small hand.

"And uh, this is my boyfriend Jimmy," Tina said, indicating Jimmy.

"Chad," Chad said again, shaking Jimmy's hand.

"So uh, what's good here?" Tina asked.

"Chips and salsa," Chad said. "I usually get the number fourteen."

"Chicken fajitas, served with corn tortillas, onions and bell peppers and homemade guacamole," Tina read aloud.

"That spicy?" Jimmy asked.

"You can add jalapenos," Chad suggested.

"So uh, when you uh, you said..." Jimmy said, looking around nervously to make sure no one was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"We can talk about all that later, huh?" Chad smiled. "Not in here. So, where'd you two go to school?"

"Kimble," Tina answered.

"That where y'all met?" Chad asked.

"Uh huh," Jimmy agreed.

"We're about the only two slant eyes there," Tina said.

Chad raised an eyebrow at her use of the offensive term. Jimmy jumped in with information that, at first, they'd hated each other.

"But he's just too cute to hate," Tina smiled warmly, rubbing Jimmy's arm.

"Y'all know what y'all want to drink?" an attractive blonde chirped pleasantly.

"Uh yeah, think so," Jimmy agreed, staring at the blonde's substantial chest.

"Ow!" he gasped when Tina kicked his shin under the table.

The waitress fought down the smirk. It wasn't the first time a boyfriend or husband had stared a little too long at her chest and it wasn't the first time a wife or girlfriend had let her displeasure be known.

St. Elizabeth draft with a lime, and a glass of water," Chad ordered. "Oh, and this is all on my check, all right?"

"Dr. Pepper," Tina ordered.

"Diet Coke," Jimmy ordered.

"Diet Pepsi okay?" the waitress asked.

"So, Tina is short for..." Chad coaxed as the waitress scampered away.

"Bitina Lopez; Mom's Filipino," Tina disclosed.

"I'm Jimmy Li; we're Korean," Jimmy said.

"Chad Boyle," Chad said and nodded approval as the waitress put down his draft and lime wedges then Tina's Dr. Pepper and Jimmy's Diet Pepsi and finally, Chad's glass of water.

"Always wondered how y'all manage carry that and not just dump it," Chad smiled at the waitress.

"First day here? Dropped three trays before finally got the hang of it," the girl admitted. "Know what y'all want?"

By the time they'd finished their meals, Chad and Tina were laughing and joking with each other. Jimmy seemed to grow more and more withdrawn as the minutes ticked off the clock. Even the waitress bending in front of him, showing her substantial cleavage as she put the charge slip in front of Chad did not break Jimmy out of his quiet mood.

"My house is in Kimble," Chad finally said as he lay his credit card on the ticket.

"Okay!" Tina said enthusiastically. "Jimmy?"

"Uh huh," Jimmy said, swallowing nervously.

Chad added a twenty percent tip for their waitress, then followed Tina and Jimmy out of the restaurant. Both Jimmy and Tina were wearing shorts, which showed off their slight buttocks to perfection. As Tina and Jimmy paused next to a 2016 Toyota Prius, Chad gave them his address and brief directions to the house.

"Give me your cell phone," Tina demanded as Jimmy unlocked the passenger door for her.

Chad did and Tina punched in a phone number. A moment later, her purse gave a sassy little chime.

"Okay, in case we get lost," she said, handing Chad his phone again.

If Tina noticed Jimmy's subdued nature, she did not mention it as she chattered excitedly. They followed Chad's car and soon pulled up in front of a pink brick home.

Chad's cock was so hard it hurt. He was looking forward to fucking the two eighteen year old high school students.

Chad had no illusions about this afternoon's pleasures. He would be fucking them, not making love to them. They were boyfriend and girlfriend, in a semi-committed relationship with one another. He had no plans to woo one away from the other. He would just use them then discard them like used tissue.

But he still welcomed them into his home, gave them the guided tour, made sure to lightly touch both of them as often as possible.

"I uh, so how you want do this?" Jimmy asked, swallowing nervously as the trio once again stood in Chad Boyle's living room.

Tina just smiled.

"If it was just you and me?" Chad asked. "I'd just..."

He leaned forward, put his arm around Jimmy's waist and pulled the young man in for a kiss. He opened his mouth and licked Jimmy's lips. Jimmy opened his mouth and the two kissed passionately.

Jimmy's hands came up and timidly rubbed Chad's muscled chest. Chad worked his hand underneath Jimmy's snug tee shirt and felt the young man's smooth back.

"But it's not just you," Chad said, pulling slightly away from Jimmy.

He reached his other hand out and pulled Tina closer. She leaned forward, lips already pouting for a kiss.

"It's you and this beautiful woman," Chad husked and kissed the willing girl. She opened her mouth and stuffed her tongue into Chad's mouth. She shivered when his hand began rubbing up and down her exposed back, then wormed underneath her half shirt.

"And then I'd take you into my bedroom," Chad said and again kissed Jimmy's gasping mouth.

"And then what?" Tina asked, running her hands up and down Jimmy's back and Chad's back.

"Undress you," Chad said, kissing Tina again.

"Ooh," Jimmy moaned as Chad's hand squeezed his buttock.

"Then start playing with your beautiful body," Chad said and kissed Jimmy.

"Uh huh," Tina readily agreed.

"And after we licked each other," Chad said. "I'd grease up your tight little ass."

"Oh God, Jimmy, you always wanted that," Tina enthused.

"Let's go," Chad said, pulling out of their combined embrace and walking toward his bedroom.

Jimmy felt like he was in a fog. His cock actually twitched and jerked in his snug briefs as he followed his girlfriend and the handsome stranger.

Chad walked around his bed to the far side and began undressing. Tina was quick to shimmy out of her half shirt, exposing her 29A chest and slim, slightly concave belly. Her shoes were kicked off and she shimmied out of shorts and skimpy cotton panties.

Jimmy pulled his tee shirt off, cursing himself for wearing the far too snug garment. Then he nervously worked down his shorts and white briefs, exposing his slender four inch erection and small testicles.

Both Jimmy and Tina watched as Chad worked down snug jeans and boxers. Jimmy's cock twitched and jerked and drooled a little of his excitement at the sight of Chad's large, thick cock.

Then Chad crawled onto his bed. Tina quickly scrambled onto the bed. Jimmy followed

Tina began aggressively kissing Chad. She shuddered as he began to play with her sparsely furred crotch.

"Oh!" she moaned into Chad's mouth as his fingers pried her wet pussy open.

"I uh, what you..." Jimmy mumbled.

Chad reached down and gripped the shaft of his cock and shook it at Jimmy. After a brief hesitation, Jimmy knelt and took Chad's cock into his small hands.

Chad rolled onto his back and pulled Tina's crotch toward his head. Jimmy bent and took the mushroom shaped head of Chad's cock into his mouth.

Tina shivered as Chad began to toy with her pussy lips. His tongue slithered up and down, lapping at her excitement. His large hands cupped her small buttocks, squeezing them.

Jimmy would never do this. Jimmy was fine with Tina putting her mouth on him. But he had tried once to put his mouth on her pussy. He had given her one lick, one swipe with his tongue. Then the look of disgust on his face would have been comical had it not hurt her feelings so deeply.

"That why I'm doing this?" Tina almost asked herself as she used her own fingers to pull her lips open for Chad's waggling tongue.

Instead she moaned, "Eat me, you mother fucker."

Jimmy continued to kiss, lick and stroke Chad's cock with lips, tongue and small hand. His other hand stroked his own throbbing cock.

The taste of Chad's cock was one of sweat, of soap, of the semen that oozed from the tip of his cock. Jimmy hollowed his cheeks as he sucked hard, trying to get more of Chad's semen.

"Ah, oh yes!" Tina cried out as Chad's lapping tongue brought her to a quick orgasm.

"Aaieeh!" she screamed out when Chad gave her sensitive little bump a playful nip.

Chad gently pulled her from her squatting position. She frantically lapped her own essences from his face, then they kissed.

Jimmy reluctantly allowed Chad to pull his mouth from the delicious cock. His eyes opened wide as Chad pulled him to squat over his face.

"Ooh!" Jimmy grunted as Chad's mouth wrapped around his throbbing four inches of meat.

Chad cupped Jimmy's slender buttocks. His finger teased Jimmy's tightly clenched anus. Then, with a groan, Jimmy began pumping a stream of semen into Chad's mouth. He gripped the headboard of Chad's bed, balancing himself, bracing himself over Chad's sucking mouth.

Tina sucked and stroked Chad's large cock, savoring the taste of the man. She sucked Jimmy's cock because she loved Jimmy, not because she enjoyed sucking cock. But Chad's cock, she was sucking Chad's cock because she wanted to suck his cock.

She was disappointed when Chad gently pushed her head away.

"Who first?" Chad gently asked as he knee walked to his nightstand.

"Who first, oh!" Tina asked, then opened her beautiful almond eyes wide at the sight of the tube of KY Jelly.

Jimmy shivered as he looked at his girlfriend. Tina turned and looked at Jimmy. Then she gripped Jimmy's hand.

"You've always wanted..." she whispered.

She kissed him softly. Her hand rubbed up and down his hairless chest.

"You've always wanted do this," she whispered again.

After a kiss, she smiled and said, "And I've always wanted see this."

Chad smiled as he squirted some of the lubricant onto his index and middle fingers. Then he kissed Jimmy, a sloppy kiss.

"Hands and knees," he ordered.

Jimmy silently nodded his head, then assumed the position. Tina lay next to Jimmy and again kissed him.

"Ooh!" Jimmy grunted when Chad pressed his slimy finger against his tight rosebud.

Chad slowly circled Jimmy's light brown rosebud. He circled and circled the crinkled flesh, getting a sheen of lubricant around the clenched flesh.

Then he slid his fingertip into Jimmy. The young man let out a grunt and Tina giggled at the expression on Jimmy's face.

The expression was a mix of surprise and delight. Jimmy's mouth hung open as Chad rotated his thick finger inside of Jimmy's anal sheath.

"Ooh!" Jimmy grunted again as Chad thrust the single digit in and out.

He gave another grunt when Chad added a second finger. Chad smiled as Jimmy began to push back, meeting his forward thrusts. Tina looked up at Chad and smiled widely. She got to her knees and knee walked to where Chad was finger fucking her boyfriend.

Tina and Chad kissed hotly while Chad continued to fuck Jimmy's anus with his two fingers. Tina jerked when Chad reached down and began to rub her pussy, rubbing up and down her wet slit.

"Mm-hmm," she moaned into Chad's mouth.

"Shoulders on the bed," Chad ordered Jimmy. "Reach back here and..."

Jimmy put his shoulders to the bed and reached back. He gripped his bony buttocks and pulled them apart, hard.

Chad greased his cock with a dollop of KY, then pulled his fingers out of Jimmy's rectum. He held his greasy cock in one hand, then positioned it against Jimmy's greasy anus.

"Ugh!" both Jimmy and Chad grunted as the mushroom head pushed into Jimmy's willing anus.

Tina watched, almond eyes wide as the head of Chad's cock pushed into Jimmy's anus. The crinkled light brown flesh stretched taut as Jimmy accepted the intrusion. Underneath, Tina could see Jimmy's hairless balls jiggle in their sac. She could see Jimmy's hard cock twitching and drooling his excitement. His fingers dug into his bony buttocks, leaving marks as he strained to hold himself open.

Chad paused, his head just inside the tight vise grip of Jimmy's rectum. He could feel Jimmy's rectal muscles straining, could feel the heat from Jimmy's tight orifice.

"Ugh!" Jimmy cried out again as Chad pushed forward.

Jimmy wondered why Chad was pausing. Then, when the head of Chad's cock pushed in just past his sphincter, Jimmy shuddered and emitted a low groan of excitement.

"Doing all right?" Chad asked.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers