Saved By My Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kiss finally ended, all I wanted was to kiss him again. Marcus opened his eye and looked down at me. "What was that... tingling... I've never felt that."

"It's the start of the mating bond, Marcus. You are human, but you recognize me as yours at some level. Maybe there is a werewolf in your ancestry somewhere? I don't care. I can't describe how it felt to me. I never wanted to come up for air." He kissed me again, then pulled away.

"Turn around. It's my turn to clean you." My insides were doing backflips, and my arousal was in high gear now. I was flush with arousal, and I could smell that my sex was ready for him. I turned as he got my hair wet, then started to wash my hair. "Do you want to know how I see you?" I nodded, not daring to look back at him. He worked his fingers through my hair and massaged my scalp. The grooming was turning me into a little puddle of desire. "I see your dark hair, and I see my Raven. I see the strange wolf who understood me, the one who listened to me and tracked me down hundreds of miles away."

He rinsed the shampoo out. Grabbing a clean washcloth, he soaped it up. He started on my face, then rinsed me off. He turned me away to work his way down my neck, shoulders, and back, then turned me around again. He moved down my neck and shoulders, then my sides. He carefully cleaned the scar from the antler wound. "When I see this, I see your courage and determination. I traced your blood trail back as you were sleeping. I know how far you dragged yourself, and I imagined how much pain you must have been in." I was burning with want when he ran his hands and the cloth over my breasts, the nipples rock hard with excitement. "When I see these, I think of the children we will have, how you will nourish them and help them grow strong." He moved down to my stomach, tracing the lines of the muscles just under the skin. "I see your inner strength. I see a woman strong enough to stand up to me and capable enough to stand at my side." He carefully lowered himself to his knees.

He skipped past my sex, leaving me panting in frustration as he did my legs and feet. Finally, he moved up and gently cleaned me, front and back. "I see your eyes closing in pleasure as I make love to you." He stuck his tongue out, gently tracing the outline of my lips as I opened like a flower to him. He used his mouth and hands with gentleness and skill. It wasn't long before my world exploded in a burst of sensations. He held me up as my legs threatened to give out on me.

When I caught my breath, I looked down at his face with love and appreciation. "Oh, Luna, you can do that to me forever. I've never felt anything like that."

"You've never had oral sex?"

"I've never had any sex. Until you find your mate, it's pointless." I helped him stand up. "You and I are going to explore this together. And if you think it is good tonight, just wait until we are fully mated! When you are a werewolf, you can feel my emotions too. I've heard that it's ten times better."

"Then we should finish here before the hot water is gone." He rinsed us off, then we got out and dried each other. He grabbed his artificial leg and carried it as he hopped into the bedroom with his arm on my shoulder. As soon as he was horizontal, he was kissing the life out of me.

"Make a woman out of me, Marcus. I need you in me."

"Make a werewolf out of me, Rachel. I need to be with you."

He did. Then I did.

And it was spectacular.