Saving Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhart1
bhart1
127 Followers

As he inched it in, the whimpering boy's glorious muscle continued to give and stretch in its effort to accommodate him. When his imagination morphed Tyler's whimpers into pained grunts, he imagined pulling out enough to ease the lad's unavoidable discomfort.

The lens of his imagination zoomed in again to show his corpulent member tugging Tyler's clutching sphincter outward with it, as he'd seen Rick's do dozens of times in his youth. He suddenly realized he'd let his mind drift too deeply into the fantasy and there was no turning back.

Clarence's eyes flew open just in time to witness his unwieldy member launch four pearl-white blasts, the first two arcing through the air for a distance of six or more feet before splatting on the carpet. In a panic, he grabbed the towel from his bed and quickly dropped to his knees.

He furiously blotted and scraped it against the carpet's tight nap, trying to undo the mess he'd made. He jumped up and quickly swiped the towel over his still drooling cum spout. He then ran to the toilet to dampen the towel and hopefully remove the evidence of his sin once and for all.

Completing the task to his satisfaction, he wiped his cock head one last time and then collapsed on his bed. Tears of shame streamed down the cheeks of his round, ruggedly handsome face.

Half of them expressed his bitter disappointment that his zealously guarded sin was still with him after ten full years at the helm of his beloved church. The other half expressed his sorrow at the absence of anyone in his life to receive the unfailing and loyal love he was dying to offer.

Eventually he collected himself enough to finish dressing and get to Good Shepherd. In spite of the guilt he felt over his morning daydream, he hoped the young man would make one of his, by then, frequent appearances - in search of either food or simply brief shelter from the harsh reality of life on the street.

They had become quite good fiends, and Tyler had learned by then that Clarence's cautions were well-founded. He had sported his fair share of unsightly bruises at the hands of Johns who unexpectedly turned vicious on him.

In only two years, street life had already ravaged his "youthful innocence" to the point that he no longer commanded the premium prices he had at first - though he still tried. Clarence still found him a thing of beauty, though.

By 7 P.M. Tyler still hadn't shown up. Clarence decided to go check on him. When he reached Tyler's corner, he was nowhere to be seen. A sense of unease inexplicably gripped him.

He asked a few of the other hookers, but they hadn't seen him in a while either. He decided to check Tyler's office.

"Tyler?" he hollered into the alleyway.

No response. It was getting dark and he felt nervous about navigating it, unarmed as he was. But, something was nagging at him. He had to trust that his size and strength would enable him to overcome any unexpected attack, just to make sure Tyler wasn't there.

When he got back to the alcove where they'd first chatted, he saw a still body. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he rushed over to see who it was. It was Tyler.

His face was bruised and there was a trail of blood on the downspout just above his head. He slipped a hand behind his head and found it was matted with clotted blood, along with some swelling.

When he discovered that the unconscious boy was still breathing, Clarence's tears dried up and he immediately went into rescue mode. He effortlessly whisked Tyler up in his massive arms and carried him the five blocks back to his car at Good Shepherd. He rushed him to the nearest hospital emergency room.

Once they got him admitted, Clarence stayed the night with him. They didn't seem to think the injuries were life threatening, but they were pretty sure he'd sustained a concussion when his head struck the drain pipe and wanted to check him once he came to.

Around 3:30 in the morning Tyler finally stirred.

"Clarence?"

"I'm right here, boy," the man soothingly assured him.

"Where are we?"

"Good Samaritan Hospital."

Tyler's eyes closed and he heaved a sigh.

"No! No!" Clarence anxiously commanded, tightly wrapping a hand around the boy's arm, "Stay with me, son! The doctors think you might've gotten a concussion! You got to stay awake long enough for them to check you out!"

Tyler's eyes popped wide open when Clarence called out to the nursing staff in that booming, sepulchral bass voice he'd fallen in love with at their introduction.

"He's awake now!" the ebony giant informed the nurse who appeared at the door.

"Good! Keep him that way!" she instructed, "I'll have a doctor here as soon as possible!"

Clarence did as told and soon a doctor arrived to make his assessment.

"Okay, you did sustain a concussion, young man," he said, then to Clarence, "Keep him awake as long as you can. He'll eventually drop off again and I think it will be nothing to worry about, but just to be on the safe side..."

Clarence nodded and did as he was instructed after the man left. He managed to keep him awake until breakfast arrived and the doctor showed back up for another evaluation.

"You did great," the man told him, "You can let him sleep a while now. I think he's out of any serious danger."

"Thank you, doctor!" he said, clasping the man's frail hand in both of his, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome, sir," the man replied, "We'll discharge him this afternoon, but he'll need several days of bed rest for those bruised ribs and that head injury. It was lucky for him you stumbled across him when you did."

"I'll see that he gets it, sir...and thank you, again."

By 4 o'clock that afternoon, Clarence had him back in his car, headed for his modest parsonage. When they arrived there, the burly hulk insisted on carrying him inside over his protests.

Tyler secretly thrilled to being whisked up with such ease and cradled in the huge man's powerful arms, though. Once in his bedroom, he laid Tyler on his bed.

He fed Tyler and stayed by his side. Eventually Tyler told him he wanted to shower and clean up. Clarence insisted on carrying him to the bathroom. Tyler didn't protest that time.

Setting the boy's feet on the floor, he fetched a spare toothbrush from the vanity for him.

"Toothpaste and mouthwash are up in the medicine chest there and plastic rinse cups are right here," he said, tapping the bottom of the top cup in the dispenser.

"Thanks, Rev," Tyler said with a smile.

"Now, don't be embarrassed, but I'm going to stay right here while you shower - just in case you're not as steady on your feet as you think you are."

Tyler grinned and reminded him, "That's fine, Clarence. I'm used to being naked with men."

"I guess you are, at that," the behemoth conceded with a contrite chuckle.

The boy quickly and nonchalantly stripped out of his clothes. Clarence was shocked by the deep hue of the bruises on Tyler's torso, but not so much that he wasn't simultaneously struck by his shapely, slender build.

Tyler thought nothing of bending over under Clarence's watchful eye and running the water till it was suitably warm. His beautiful, lily-white buttocks parted to reveal a dainty ball sac and a winking orifice even pinker and more beautiful than the one he'd imagined in his sex fantasy. Seemingly with a mind of its own, Clarence's massive cock began to stiffen.

Tyler took no notice of it as he stepped into the tub and drew the curtain. He engaged the shower head and Clarence sat on the toilet seat to wait until he was needed again.

When the water shut off, Tyler threw the curtain open. There he stood, completely unfazed by his nakedness and with his modest endowment at eye level with Clarence.

"Towel?" Tyler asked.

"Of course, I'm sorry."

Clarence grabbed one from the small linen closet and then attentively began patting his young charge dry. Again, Tyler didn't protest his doting attention. When he was done, he whisked the naked boy back up in his arms and carried him back to his bed.

"You sleep here tonight. I'll make myself a pallet in the living room. I'm sorry, I should've changed the bed while you showered. I still can, but I've only slept in them once since I last changed them."

"No need. I've slept in much worse conditions," Tyler assured the man, "I hate putting you out of your bed, though."

"Don't you worry that pretty little head," Clarence said, catching his slip of the tongue and falling silent.

Tyler smiled warmly, suspecting nothing.

"It'll do you a lot more good than it will me," he finally concluded.

"Thanks, Rev. You're the kindest man I've ever known."

"Think nothing of it. There's a night light over here. It stays on, in case you have to see your way out to the bathroom during the night. See you in the morning."

Tyler seductively wriggled around on the bed until he was under the covers.

"Okay, goodnight...and thanks again," he replied.

"You're welcome," Clarence said as he fetched his pajama bottoms from his dresser, "I'll leave the door open. You need anything - anything at all - just holler."

That said, he exited to fix his pallet and call it a night.

Sometime in the early hours of the morning Clarence was awakened by a scream. He leapt to his feet and ran to check on his guest.

He reached his bedroom doorway and stood in it, watching Tyler thrash under the covers. He switched on the overhead light and quickly sat on the edge of the bed to still the boy's nightmare. He laid a hand on his chest and Tyler instantly awoke.

Clarence saw him take stock of his environment and settle back down. Tyler suddenly shot straight up and threw his arms around the man's neck, nearly the size of his own waist. He pressed himself to Clarence's warm, bare torso and the man responded by tenderly cradling him in his arms.

"It's alright, son. I'm right here."

Tyler sobbed.

"What's the matter? You can talk to Clarence," he encouraged the boy.

"He was back!" Tyler said through his tears, "It seemed so real!"

He buried his face in the big man's grandfatherly jowls and continued sobbing. Clarence tenderly patted his back while his other arm tightened the lad in its embrace.

"It was just a dream," he soothed him, "You're safe and sound. Nobody here but you and me."

Slowly but surely, Tyler calmed in the safety of Clarence's arms.

"You want to talk about it?"

Tyler shook his head.

"Not yet...I...I just can't...yet."

"It's okay, it's okay," the man said, still holding him.

Tyler eventually rested back on his pillow and caught his first glimpse of the enormity of his host's bared torso. He'd never seen anything like it; huge round muscles packed around a globe-shaped belly, massively wide shoulders atop strong arms that were clearly bigger than his own thighs - all encased in velvet-like skin the color of the richest, darkest, Swiss chocolate he could imagine.

In spite of the heavy beard that tattooed the lower half of his already dusky face even darker, his massive chest and belly - even his rippling forearms - were seductively absent of hair. His eyes were immediately drawn to the man's big, sexy nipples; erect with areolas easily the size of half dollars. He wished more than anything that he could press his lips to one and suckle it.

Clarence stroked the boy's cheek and said, "You go on back to sleep, now. There's no need to talk about anything until you're good and ready...if ever."

He started to rise to his feet. Tyler clutched one of his massive forearms in both his slight hands.

"Please! Don't go! Please?" he begged.

The giant seated himself again.

"I don't think there's room in there for both of us, son. It's just a queen-size and...look at me."

"I'll do whatever it takes to make room for you. Please? I'll never get back to sleep if you don't."

Clarence thought long and hard.

"We'll try," he finally relented.

Tyler scrunched over to the edge of the bed and drew the covers back when Clarence stood. The giant sighed and slipped under them on his side facing Tyler, trying his best not to disturb any of the boy's tender bruises.

The man sank so far down in the mattress that Tyler couldn't avoid rolling into him. He pulled Clarence's arm down across his hip, sighing in contentment.

Before they could drop off the man became aware of his guest's hard pricklet poking his bare belly.

"I'm so sorry, Rev...you know what I am," the boy said in a quavering voice, clearly on the verge of tears.

"Yes, I do...you're one of God's children," Clarence assured him, "Don't think a thing about it."

"Thank you!" he gratefully replied with a sniffle.

Clarence hadn't felt another man's skin against his in fifteen years. Tyler felt incredibly soft and warm cuddled up to his convexity.

His own burgeoning member unexpectedly slipped out the fly of his pajama bottoms and quickly erected, snaking across the boy's thigh. Clarence was mortified.

"Forgive me, Tyler...I know that's the last thing you need right now. Maybe I should go back to the living room."

"No, Clarence...please don't! Believe it or not, it's kind of comforting. If you're okay with this, maybe it's exactly what I need."

He slipped his tiny hand up onto its majestic heft, being careful not to stimulate it in any way. Clarence acquiesced to the boy's wish and lay still beside him. Soon they were both snoring.

When Clarence awoke the next morning, Tyler had shifted in the bed so they were lying spoon fashion. The head of his morning wood was firmly pressed into the small of the boy's back. He didn't want to leave the comfort of that intimacy, but he feared what might happen if he didn't.

He barely touched his lips to to Tyler's shoulder and then cautiously pulled the covers off his ample backside to roll out of bed. Tyler tumbled onto his back and burrowed one side of his face into Clarence's pillow, deeply inhaling its masculine scent.

He was awake too, but he didn't dare let on. He cracked an eyelid open just enough to get his first glimpse of his rescuer's impressive manhood, sticking straight out of his fly beneath that proud looking belly and gently swaying from side to side as the man quietly shifted his vast corpulence from one foot to the other.

More than anything, Tyler wanted to scramble out of bed and stuff that delicious looking breakfast sausage into his watering mouth. He knew better and continued to feign slumber, content to let his barely open eye feast on it instead.

A broad, heartwarming smile crept across Clarence's face as he studied the young man while sheathing his massive erection back in his pajama bottoms. Tyler couldn't recall seeing such tenderness in a man's face before. He closed his eye and gave him his privacy, reveling in his newfound sense of safety.

He lay still as he listened to Clarence softly padding out of the room, wondering how those full, uncommonly beautiful lips would've felt pressed to his mouth rather than his shoulder. He began stroking his own modest but straining hard-on.

Tyler could hear Clarence puttering around as he lay there. When he felt sure there was no more sleep to be had, he crawled out of bed and went to look for him. He looked in the empty living room and then heard water begin to run. It seemed to be coming from the kitchen so, unconcerned that his still erect boy dick was jutting out from his lean loins, he went to investigate.

When he arrived, Clarence came swaggering out of the utility room - his mighty arms swinging in a semicircular arc around the belly that dominated his vast physical landscape. He was still shirtless and Tyler's eyes quickly zeroed in on the tantalizing lump shifting in the crotch of his PJs to the steady pump of the enormous thighs they concealed.

"You're awake!" the man happily declared as he watched one of the boy's slender hands rub sleep from his eyes while the other began scratching his dainty, hairless and tightly drawn scrotum.

"Where are my clothes?" Tyler inquired.

"Just started washing them. Why don't you hop back into bed, sleepy boy. I'll bring them to you when they're done."

"Okay...thanks, Rev."

In spite of the fact Tyler was no longer sleepy, he obediently turned and started back to Clarence's bedroom. The man watched him reach a hand back and barely breach the cleft of his surprisingly curvy posterior to give it a scratch.

The littlest, fuzziest, cuddliest puppy couldn't have looked any cuter to him in that moment. His incomparably fat dick began lifting from the comforting warmth of his weighty balls to strain again at the cotton fabric of his pajama bottoms. He hadn't felt so happy in fifteen years.

Nearly an hour later, Clarence entered his bedroom to see Tyler fast asleep again, the bed covers adorably tented by the still rock hard dicklet jutting up from his groin. He laid the boy's neatly folded clothes on his dresser and sat on the edge of the bed.

Tyler's eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"All done. Get yourself another shower while I start breakfast," Clarence greeted him.

"You're not going to stand guard like last night?"

Clarence chuckled.

"I might've been a little over-protective. Enjoy your privacy," he said as he patted the boy's taut tummy.

"Okay," Tyler said, beaming up at his hulking benefactor.

Clarence stood and exited the room, Tyler's eyes glued to the pronounced 'V' taper of his broad back and the rolling of his huge, muscular haunches as he walked away. Tyler went to the bathroom and began freshening up.

Once done with that, he went and dressed to join Clarence in his combined kitchen and dining room. The man had slipped on a robe while he'd showered and was setting their breakfast on the table when he walked in.

"Looking sharp!" Clarence declared.

"Thanks!"

"Let's eat and then I'll clean up."

"Good...I'm starved!"

They sat and, just as Tyler reached out to start helping his plate, Clarence folded his enormous hands and bowed his bald head. Tyler quickly followed suit and his host said a short blessing.

When he finished, Clarence looked up at him with a grin and winked, "Now."

They dug in. Tyler finished his comparatively meager portion first and then watched with interest while the huge man helped his plate a second time and polished off what was left as they idly chatted. Clarence rose when he finished and began to clear the table.

"You cooked. I can clear the table while you clean up," Tyler offered.

"I'll take you up on that, boy. Thanks," he said and disappeared down the narrow hallway to his bedroom.

While Tyler went about his business, he caught sight of Clarence's nude form emerging from his bedroom to cross the hall into his bathroom. He had never seen such a bull of a man fully naked in his life and was stunned by the size of the flaccid, hooded penis that flopped around atop a scrotum so plump and fully packed it almost defied comprehension. His own meager dick sprang instantaneously erect at the sight.

By the time Clarence returned to the kitchen, fully dressed to start his day at Good Shepherd, he saw Tyler drying the last dish while water gurgled down the drain of the sink. He was incredibly touched and it showed in his handsome face.

"Thank you," he softly said, "You really didn't have to go to all that trouble."

"No problem, Rev," Tyler proudly beamed as he stacked it with the others, "Neither did you, but you did, so..."

He left the thought unfinished and then, after a brief silence, continued.

"I don't know where you keep everything, so you still have to put it all away."

"I can attend to that later. Let's get to the church. I assume you must have some more clothes. We'll go collect them."

"Yes, sir," Tyler politely addressed him, "I've been squatting the last couple of months with some friends in an old abandoned office building down there. I can take care of that while you work."

bhart1
bhart1
127 Followers