Saving Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not like you being gay was a secret when I took you in, Tyler. And nothing has gone missing. I still don't understand. What would make you feel like a thief?"

"How comfortable you are with me...sharing your bed with me...letting me see your beautiful body...naked and everything."

Tyler's shame was obvious. He continued.

"You can't imagine how...wonderful that's been for me...how heated up I get at the sight of you. And, I feel so dishonest about the pleasure it gives me...because...I know I could never mean anything to a man like you...but you've come to mean everything to me."

Clarence's heart swelled at the last thing he'd said.

"I've never felt this at home anywhere, but...I'm starting to think...the only honorable thing for me to do is...leave...let you get on with your Godly life. I'm so scared, though. I see now that...I don't want anything to do with the life I had...but it's the only way I see to make a living at this point. I'm so ashamed!"

Clarence hung his head, "Not nearly as ashamed as I am."

"Huh?" Tyler said in total confusion.

Clarence patted his knee and opened his arms. Tyler leapt into his lap, eagerly accepting the invitation.

"If one of us has been a thief, then...I'm afraid it's me," Clarence said, cradling the boy in his arm.

"I'm the one who doesn't understand now, Clarence."

"From the day I met you...you've been as honest with me as I could ever expect of a man...as even God could expect, I reckon. The lie has been all mine."

Clarence reached deep down and forced himself to come clean with Tyler. He confessed to his affair with Rick all those years ago, how he had come to recognize the true nature of their bond and struggled with his 'inner demon' in the years since. He even confessed how Tyler's uncanny resemblance to his former lover had awakened that demon once again.

"Funny thing about that demon," Clarence said in conclusion, "thanks to you, I see now it's no demon at all."

Clarence heaved a deep sigh and Tyler watched him screw up his courage to say whatever was next.

"It's only..." his voice broke, "...it's only love. And, love...whatever form it takes...is no sin. It's a gift from God. You...have turned out to be my gift...from God."

Tyler was overcome with joy. He leaned in and tenderly pressed his lips to Clarence's cheek.

"And you're mine," he whispered in his ear.

Clarence threw his other arm around the boy and tightly clutched him to his breast. It nearly squeezed Tyler's breath from him, but he willingly submitted to the man's overwhelming strength and kissed his cheek again.

"Thank you, son," Clarence softly rumbled, "I had no idea how heavy that burden was till this very minute. I feel lighter than you right now."

"I hope not," Tyler chuckled as he freely groped the vast belly he adored.

"I think Good Shepherd can probably get by without us today," the giant softly intoned, "What say we just stay here and...get better acquainted?"

Tyler took the man's round face in both hands and helped himself to his dreams, at long last pressing his lips to Clarence's for a lingering dry kiss. They were so full and warm that they made his feel inadequate for the task of expressing the depth of his affection for the colossus.

"Maybe we should go on in," Tyler suggested.

"Why?"

"Because, before we...get better acquainted, as you say...I'd like to hit the clinic again. It's been a while since my last visit."

"We'll do it your way," the man agreed.

A week later Tyler received the green light for them to consummate their burgeoning relationship. It was still mid-morning when Tyler burst back into Clarence's office to show him the good report.

The big man quickly cleared his desk and quietly announced, "Then today's the day!"

He escorted the boy to his car and drove them back to the parsonage. Once inside, he sat in his recliner. Tyler quickly perched on his knee, as he'd grown so fond of doing, and kissed him.

"Let me love you?" the boy pleaded while snuggling down in Clarence's warm embrace.

Clarence scooped him up in his arms and effortlessly rose to his feet. Tyler laughed out loud at how insignificantly small he felt.

Passion flamed in the man's deep brown eyes as he grinned and pressed his lips to the boy's for a second helping of his sweet kiss. He then carried him to the bedroom like a blushing bride and gently laid him on the bed...their bed.

"You'll need lube...and lots of it, considering what you're packing," Tyler excitedly cautioned.

"Uh-oh...I'm afraid we're out of luck," Clarence apologetically replied as he straightened up.

"No problem. I'm fine with oral if you are."

"Nothing could sound any sweeter to me right now," he assured the young man with a contrite smile.

He removed Tyler's shoes and socks and then sat on the edge of the bed, slowly unbuttoning the boy's shirt. He spread it open when he was done and studied his lean, slender build.

With a mischievous glint in his eye, Clarence leaned in and began nipping at his tiny brown nipples. Tyler giggled uncontrollably, helplessly writhing under the huge man's oral ministrations.

"Sweet baby boy," the smiling giant whispered when he rose up.

Tyler's chest and tummy seductively heaved. Clarence reached in with an index finger and started flicking at the the boy's glistening nubs. Tyler was ticklish there and started laughing as he looked down at the huge digit tormenting him.

The nail it sported looked nearly twice the size of the areola it teased. He gazed adoringly up into Clarence's eyes.

The man leaned back in and tenderly kissed the dainty decorations. Tyler wrapped his arms around Clarence's sexy bald head, tightly hugging it to him. Clarence moaned and Tyler could feel the vibrations tingling in his chest.

He released him and Clarence sat upright once again. He unbuttoned Tyler's jeans and slowly unzipped them. The boy's breath became labored with anticipation.

The man leaned in again and pecked his lips with another kiss. He then proceeded to kiss a trail from Tyler's chin all the way down to the navel of his taut stomach.

"Sweeter than candy," Clarence sighed when he rose up.

He slid his massive hand down into Tyler's underwear and gently fondled his straining erection. He chuckled at the catch in Tyler's breath when he first touched it. The boy responded by humping into the man's spacious palm.

"Oh, Clarence!" he uttered in a husky whisper, "Nobody's ever done anything like this for me before!"

"Get used to it, son. I have a feeling it's going happen a lot from now on," the behemoth softly assured him.

"I love you, Clarence...so much!" the stunned lad almost growled.

Clarence pulled his hand out and trained his gaze on Tyler's.

"I love you, too," he replied and then leaned in to dart his fat tongue at the boy's lips.

Tyler's mouth slowly opened and Clarence filled it, tenderly probing the boy's orifice for the first time. Tyler instinctively responded by sucking on it. A lusty moan rumbled up from the man's cavernous chest.

Clarence pulled away after a while and Tyler lifted his hips, pushing his jeans and underwear down onto his thighs. The man stood and walked to the foot of the bed to finish pulling them off him.

Tyler's bruises were only faint discolorations by then and his nakedness looked beautiful to Clarence. The man's eyes stayed glued to him while he proceeded to disrobe under the bare lad's delighted stare.

He panted as Clarence slowly exposed himself in the daylit room, his modest cock lurching into a spasmodic dance as he feasted his eyes on the round, burly build he found so fascinating. With a warm smile, the man approached what had become his side of the bed. Tyler scooted over and rolled up onto his side to make room for him.

The giant reclined on his back and slipped his hands behind his head. Tyler rose up on his knees beside him and began slowly exploring the man's vast expanse with his tiny hands.

Tyler was fascinated by the smooth skin he beheld; so dark in tone tone and invitingly soft looking, despite Clarence's obvious muscular density. It was the greatest tactile treat he could imagine as his hands roamed the immense chest and belly splayed out before him. Clarence sighed while studying the rapt attention that showed on Tyler's face.

The boy began tracing a finger around the circumference of one of Clarence's succulent looking areolas. It slowly erected under Tyler's light-as-air touch.

The man giggled. Tyler smiled.

With both hands, the boy began massaging the thick slab of pectoral muscle the manly nipple adorned. His eyes were suddenly drawn to the thick, rounded pits that bounced out below the giant's twenty-plus inch biceps. One of his hands quickly satisfied his curiosity about them. The mounded muscle that formed them was firm and sinewy.

Tyler pressed his raging cocklet to the side of Clarence's prominent paunch as he proceeded to let his hands roam to the farther reaches of his incredibly wide body. A contented moan rumbled up from Clarence as he beheld how diminutive the boy appeared sprawled over his kingly bulk.

He reached down and lightly traced a finger up the cleft that ran down the center of Tyler's curvaceous butt. The boy shivered, arching his back as he trained his submissive gaze up into Clarence's twinkling eyes.

"Oh, Clarence," Tyler sighed.

He wriggled around on the man until he was able to wrap his arms around his massive neck. Clarence chuckled and laid an arm across his back. He kissed the boy's ear, eliciting a satisfied groan from him.

Tyler then scrambled atop the man-mountain on whom he rested so comfortably, straddling his wide hips and easing back until the man's huge cock head painfully pressed against his tiny scrotum. He rested the side of his face on Clarence's chest.

Clarence enfolded him in his powerful arms while the boy eagerly conformed to his pronounced convexity and thrilled to the sound of his heartbeat. Tyler freed an arm and reached back to reposition Clarence's bloated member so that the bulky cock head mashing his balls could rest higher up in his parted crack.

With a contented sigh, he anxiously pressed it down between his meaty globes. The man touched his stunningly beautiful lips to the top of Tyler's head.

"Sweet, sexy boy..." Clarence sighed as he lifted his hips to avail his throbbing organ of the wonderful sensation, "...so soft and warm."

Tyler sighed as well and slid his hands up to run them over Clarence's bald, almost basketball-sized head. He loved the feel of the man's smallish ears, pinned so tightly to its sides as to be almost imperceptible behind his chubby cheeks when he smiled.

"There's just so much of you!" Tyler excitedly exclaimed as his hands roamed back down to sink their fingers into the incredibly wide, densely muscled shoulders that flanked him.

Clarence smiled and tenderly kissed the boy's forehead.

"I've never felt so loved," Tyler sighed and opened his small mouth for another tongue kiss.

The man slid a hand down to the boy's butt and hefted him up to oblige him. Their noses touched and they rubbed them together in an Eskimo kiss.

He slid his huge paw up from Tyler's butt to the back of his head, pressing the boy's face to his while he stuffed his mouth on his tongue. Tyler instinctively began sucking the impossibly fat invader again. Clarence moaned his satisfaction.

"My love," Clarence said as he released the boy's head, "it all belongs to you now. Every bit of it."

"I've been such a fool," Tyler mused as he nuzzled his face into the manly jowls that wreathed Clarence's contented smile.

"Now, now," the man soothed him, gently patting his narrow back.

"I can't help it," he countered, "I have been. I realize now, this is all I've ever really wanted. If my head had been on straight, maybe I could've had it all this time and skipped...all that empty...meaningless..."

Clarence waited for him to finish choosing his words. None came to the boy.

The man slid his hand back down to Tyler's butt and tenderly ran his middle finger over his winking pucker. Tyler sighed and melted into his massive lover's embrace.

"Sex?" Clarence rumbled, in an attempt to finish his thought, "Maybe, if my head had been on straight enough to accept me for who I am, I could've saved you from it. I reckon we were both a little foolish. But, then again, maybe that was God's plan for us all along...to keep us close by...maybe even test us...before He saw fit to bring us together this way."

"Then I trust Him," Tyler cooed, fervently clutching at Clarence's burly bulk.

"Good...me too," he affirmed with a contented sigh.

Time stood still for them as Tyler reveled in the tender caress of Clarence's enormous digit on his tiny anal orifice.

Eventually Clarence rolled him off to his side and started running a platter-sized hand over his frail, young torso. The boy's eyes flamed with passion as he submissively offered himself up to the man's doting attention.

Clarence's glans slid up onto Tyler's thigh and leaked a puddle of pre on it. The boy dipped a finger in it and slipped it into his mouth.

"You're delicious!" he enthused.

Clarence touched a finger to the boy's leaking slit, Tyler stunned by its equivalence in size to his cock, and did likewise.

"You too," he returned the compliment.

No man had ever done that for Tyler before. He swelled with pride.

It was a first for Clarence, too. All the hours he'd spent receiving Rick's devoted attention, he'd never once so much as even tasted him in that way - much less made any effort to reciprocate. As far as he could tell at the time, Rick never seemed to expect it.

He suddenly couldn't help wondering if that unintentional selfishness was why he never heard from him again and silently vowed to himself not to make the same mistake with Tyler. The man helped himself to another taste and smiled down on his angelic companion.

A boyish giggle floated out from Tyler as he watched, his chest and tummy heaving from his labored breath. Clarence half-expected Tyler's pupils to spring into heart-shapes as he beamed up at him.

"Mighty delicious," the man contentedly sighed.

"You're the most wonderful man on earth," Tyler gushed.

Clarence sampled him a third time.

"Second most," he corrected him with a delighted grin.

Tyler wanted to throw his arms around Clarence's immense neck and smother his ruggedly handsome face in kisses, but the weight of his thick hand and massive arm effortlessly pinned him to the mattress. He contented himself to bask in the warmth of the man's loving gaze.

When Clarence lifted his hand from Tyler's chest, the boy scrambled up onto his knees and stared down at the turgid member resting on the man's thigh. Clarence was touched by the obvious hunger in Tyler's intense gaze as he slipped the fingers of his left hand into the tight nap of pubic hair that liberally decorated his loins.

Tyler formed a 'C' with the thumb and index finger of his left hand and slipped it around the thick base. He stood it up, aiming the fat seven inches at his face, and then leaned in to inspect it more closely.

Its surface was studded with an intricate network of coarse veins. A pair of plump bulbs, flanking a deeply recessed slit that gaped so widely it seemed to be yawning at him, commanded his attention.

They majestically rose up out of a glistening, velvety looking wreath of skin that looked to Tyler like a crown. He was transfixed by the sight and absentmindedly licked his lips as he beheld it.

Clarence chuckled and then did the same with his right hand, placing his 'C' atop Tyler's and pressing down into his pad to reveal the additional length it hid. The velvety crown lazily rolled on down to reveal maybe two-thirds of the man's succulent, plum-sized cock head.

Tyler's eyes nearly popped out of his head and his jaw dropped in utter shock at the ebony obelisk looming up at him. Tyler turned his disbelieving gaze up to Clarence's smiling face.

"Don't worry. He's friendly...I swear," the delighted giant assured him.

Tyler's other hand noticeably trembled as it wrapped around the hulking beast and lovingly stroked it.

"He's...beautiful!" the boy reverently whispered in a starkly uneven breath, "You're so...special, Clarence! Such an incredibly...special man!"

It was Clarence's turn to swell with pride. His heart filled with love as he watched the adorable boy slowly lean in and lick the tip of his cock like a curious puppy. Tyler looked up at him and hungrily licked his lips.

He then formed them into an 'O' and capped the magnificent bulbs in it, darting the pointed tip of his tongue into the yawning orifice they flanked to savor the man's tasty pre more freely. Their contented moans filled the air.

Clarence laid a hand on the back of Tyler's head.

"Go ahead...suck it, boy," he urged Tyler in his sexy basso voce, simultaneously lifting his hips and prying the lad's mouth open on his corpulent knob.

He thrilled to the sight of Tyler's luscious, pink lips stretching out on its uncompromising bulk as it slid through them to nearly fill his small mouth. Tyler moaned as he laid a hand on Clarence's hefty, sagging scrotum and began kneading it. Clarence shivered.

He backed his glans half-way out and repeated the procedure. Tyler's eyes closed and he seemed to go into a dream-like state. He began to suckle the generous offering while Clarence repeated the move several times. Tyler softly moaned in response.

"Do you taste my love, son?" he contentedly rumbled as his eyes slowly closed.

"Mmmm-hmmm," Tyler replied, tightening his suction on the bulky thing.

"Well...it's all yours, Tyler Weston...for as long as you'll have me," he sighed

Tyler responded by nursing on the man's stunningly large member with even greater urgency. Clarence removed his hand from Tyler's and saw that Tyler kept his 'C' buried in his pad, thoughtfully revealing his entire length for the man while he diligently sucked him.

"Beautiful boy...beautiful baby boy!" Clarence contentedly sighed, his eyes glued to Tyler's uninhibited display of affection.

Still resting his hand on the back of Tyler's head, he began repeatedly backing his glans out of the boy's rewarding suction to feed it back through the tight seal he maintained with his gorgeous lips.

"Beautiful! So beautiful!" the man said over and over as he beheld the more than six inches of his incomparably thick shaft teeming from them.

Tyler's countenance completely relaxed while the giant gently fucked his welcoming mouth. They both thrilled to the attendant noises it began to make on the measured thrusts of Clarence's cock head the more thoroughly he coated it in his freely flowing saliva.

Tyler had never felt so full of willing submission. It felt good...right...maybe even bordering on holy.

Neither one could say how long that activity endured, and neither one really cared. Under Clarence's intense gaze, it went on long enough that Tyler's shiny lips slowly but surely grew a bright, fiery red against the coal black of his insanely bloated glans.

When the man became worried he might chafe them from his constant friction, he finally withdrew and took the frail boy's torso in his immense hands. He effortlessly hauled him back up at his side and rolled toward him, partially pinning him under his powerful bulk while he drilled those fiery red lips on another passionate kiss.

When Clarence lifted his face from Tyler's, he saw it was filled with awe-struck wonder. They remained silent, their gazes locked.

"I love you, Clarence Goodman!" was all Tyler could eventually manage to say.

Clarence unpinned the boy from his substantial weight and tenderly nipped at one of his tiny, erect nipples. He then rested the side of his face on Tyler's lily-white chest.