Saving Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't hear of it," the man sternly informed him, "I still have no idea what happened to you the other day, but I won't risk it happening again."

"You're probably right," Tyler said, obediently bending to the giant's will once again.

They arrived at the church and Tyler did a few odds and ends for Clarence while he attended to more important duties. When the man found a stopping point, they walked the six blocks to the boy's squat.

"It's on the top floor and you have to take the stairs. You can wait for me here, if you like. It won't take me long."

"I can manage it," Clarence assured him.

Up they went. When they got there it was completely vacant. Tyler suddenly looked panicked and ran to where he slept.

"My things...they're gone. They cleaned me out!"

Clarence's heart broke seeing the boy crumple under the weight of his added misfortune.

"Some friends!" Tyler screamed, on the verge of tears, "God DAMN it!"

Clarence stepped forward and took him in his comforting embrace. Tyler clutched at his kingly bulk, burying his face in the man's immense chest.

"Now, now," his deep voice softly rumbled, "It ain't His fault."

"I'm sorry," Tyler croaked, still withholding his tears, "Please forgive me, Rev."

"Not my place, son...but I feel sure it's already done," he comforted him, gently patting the boy with both hands.

"What am I going to do now?" he asked, pounding his fists against Clarence's chest, "All my clothes...all my MONEY...gone! Fucking thieves!"

The big man continued holding Tyler in his firm embrace.

"Here's what we're going to do," he confidently declared, "We're going back to the church to let you pick out a couple more changes of clothes. We'll stop at K-Mart on the way home and get you some new shoes and underclothes to go with them."

"But I don't have any money now," Tyler said, completely dejected.

Clarence heaved a compassionate sigh.

"I'll take an IOU," he said with a soothing chuckle.

"Oh, Clarence...how could I ever repay it?"

"I really don't want to think about that right now, if that's okay," he replied, sounding genuinely concerned.

He felt the boy nod against his chest.

"Nothing for you here, I'm afraid. Let's go."

They left and pursued Clarence's plan. Tyler managed to find a couple of changes of clothes at the church that, although not consistent with his sense of style, did at least fit him well. Then they stopped at the store and selected some underwear and socks and a new pair of off-brand, Adidas style shoes.

By early evening they were back home. They had dinner and, after cleaning the kitchen together, settled into the living room to watch TV. Tyler nervously fidgeted and couldn't concentrate on the program. Clarence muted it.

"What's on your mind, boy?"

Tyler was silent for a moment.

"It's Weston."

Clarence looked confused.

"Tyler Weston," he clarified, "I can't prove that now, but it is...honest."

Clarence smiled, "Thank you. Pleased to meet you at last...Tyler Weston."

"If you feel like listening, I think I should...no...I need to talk to somebody about what happened. You've been so good to me since the day we met. There's nobody I'd rather tell than you."

"I'm all ears, son."

"How detailed do you want this?"

"Only as detailed as you feel it ought to be. It's your story."

Tyler tried to organize his thoughts for a minute.

"First of all, I want you to know that nobody in the district makes better use of the free clinic than me. I've kept them busy testing me."

"That's good. Glad to hear it."

"Well, no man's going to drop a dime to get his dick sucked by somebody with cankers. And, I want you to know, I've never let a man buttfuck me without protection."

Clarence winced at his candidness.

"Too much information?" Tyler asked.

"No, sir...I can handle it. We're all adults here."

"Thanks. As nice as you've always been...it's just important to me that you know I'm as careful as anyone in that line of work can be."

The gentle giant nodded.

"I also never went off with any man I felt uneasy about. A lot of guys...the ladies too, I guess...are willing to put up with the rough stuff to get their hands on the almighty dollar. Not me. I knew that someone as young as me could enjoy a nice, long shelf-life as long as I stayed pretty. Those creeps are willing to pay top dollar for the chance to imagine they're fucking an underage boy."

"Creeps, huh?" Clarence repeated, hoping Tyler might open his own eyes to what he'd been doing.

"Yeah," he pensively responded, "I've miscalculated a few times, as you're well aware. But, for the most part, I've been a pretty good judge."

Clarence nodded again.

"Anyway, a couple of days ago, this man approached me...probably in his fifties, maybe six feet tall...big, at least 250 pounds. He looked pretty well-to-do...soft-spoken, a warm look in his eyes and he had a kind smile...a real 'daddy' type...the kind that flips my switch, for whatever reason. I learned quick that it helps to be attracted to a man to give him my best. And, giving a man that almost guarantees repeat business."

The pastor continued listening with no sign of judgment.

"So, he tells me I'm just what he was hoping to find...boyish good looks and all that...but that he's never done this before...that, what with me being a whore and all, he still wasn't sure. He didn't want to take any kind of disease back to his wife - playing the hard sell to reel me in, I guess."

The huge man kept his poker face on.

"I showed him my paper from the clinic and assured him he was safe with me. He thinks for a minute and then tells me that a hundred is an awful lot for blow job. Too much to risk not getting what he really wanted...to be convinced that a kid like me would want to suck him off even without the lure of money."

Clarence tried to remain unfazed, but fidgeted a little as Tyler went on.

"I told him how handsome I thought he was...and that I couldn't do it for free, but that I would be willing to take him to my office and do it for fifty. If I didn't convince him, then he was only out the fifty. If I did, then we could set up something on the regular at my going rate. He asks what the biggest dick I've sucked is. I said probably a little over six inches."

"That seems an odd question, given his reservations."

"Yeah, I should've been suspicious of him right then. 'That's big to you?' he asks. I told him that was more than I could fit in my mouth, especially if it was thick. He says 'Today's your lucky day then, kid. Mine goes a good six inches around - and a good bit longer than that. You'll probably end up giving my money back after you get a mouthful of me. Show me what you can do.' and pulls fifty out of his wallet. I took it and foolishly pulled out the rest of my earnings for the day. I folded his around it and stuffed it back into my pocket."

"That probably was foolish," Clarence agreed.

Tyler dropped his gaze to his feet and continued, "He flopped his dick out and, by the time I had him good and hard, it was every bit of six inches around...stuffed my hand full...and it had to be more than seven inches long...huge...never seen one like it before. Looked like he'd stepped right out of one of those bear magazines. I put more into sucking him than I ever had before. Kept looking right up over that nice, big belly into his smiling face the whole time I worked on it."

Clarence dropped a hand to shield his cock from view when it unexpectedly began to stiffen from Tyler's word picture.

"I usually spit. But...he was so handsome...and I was so eager to please him..."

Tyler choked up at whatever was coming next.

"I showed him his load on my tongue and let him watch me swallow it," he said, red with embarrassment and shame, "I just went stupid for that bastard...totally stupid! But I wanted him to come back...SO bad!"

"Go on."

"He said he wasn't buying my show and demanded his money back. I told him that wasn't the deal. He grabbed my shirt right here," he said, taking a fistful of his shirt at the top button in demonstration, "Lifted me to my feet with it. Started slapping the shit out of me with the other...front and back...demanding his money."

Clarence's compassion showed in his face as he listened to Tyler's vivid recounting of the incident.

"When I tried to fight him off, he drew back and punched me in the face. It nearly knocked me out, but I kept struggling to free myself. So he drew back and hit me again...so hard I guess he lost his grip on me and I fell back against that pipe. That's the last thing I remember...till I woke up in the hospital."

"He must have kicked you while you were down then, judging from the bruises on your chest and stomach," Clarence observed.

"I just...I don't know...I have no memory after I blacked out."

Tyler tried to hold back his tears, but a few managed to escape him. Clarence rose to his feet from his recliner and sat beside the boy on his sofa, taking him under his arm and hugging him to his side.

"Go ahead...let it out, Tyler. You're safe and sound now. Nothing like that will happen again as long as you're here with me," he comforted him.

Tyler clutched at the man's burly bulk until he finally regained his composure.

"Didn't realize he'd stolen my day's till until after we got here from the hospital."

Tyler suddenly looked up at Clarence, gripped with fear.

"Oh, hell! I was worried about how I would pay you back for what you spent this afternoon. I hadn't even thought about the hospital stay! That'll be a fortune! What am I going to do?"

"Sh-h-h, sh-h-h...nothing, son...nothing," Clarence said, gently rocking the trembling boy in his arms, "It's a community hospital. I had them admit you as an indigent. We'll never hear from them."

"Oh god, Clarence! You're so smart! The kindest, smartest man on earth! Thank you!"

"It's okay. I just did what had to be done," he assured him and continued administering his comfort.

Tyler laid an arm over Clarence's thick belly and hugged it tightly. After a few minutes he looked up into the man's eyes again.

"How was it you came to find me anyway?"

Clarence thought back on the masturbation fantasy he'd starred Tyler in earlier the day of the incident. Shame welled up inside him.

"Just...had you on my mind...for some reason," he cautiously explained, "When I didn't see you all day, I had to go look for you,"

Tyler pressed his face to Clarence's chest.

"Like you promised you would the day you walked into my life. Lucky me!"

"I reckon so," the behemoth said with a contented smile.

"I wish you were gay, so I could..."

Tyler abruptly stopped his thought in mid-sentence.

"So you could what?" he asked, dying to let the boy in on his secret.

Tyler remained silent and contented himself with hugging the belly that always drew his attention like a magnet.

"Oh, nothing," he sighed, "I just...nearly got stupid again. That's all."

The giant sighed and tightened Tyler in his embrace. They sat like that for the longest time, both having lost interest in the flickering TV long ago. Clarence eventually checked the cable box and saw 10:35 P.M. on its display.

"Getting near bedtime. Why don't you take the bed again?"

"Oh, Clarence...I know it probably seems kind of yucky to a man's man like you...but...won't you sleep with me again? It was such a comfort. I didn't have a single nightmare the rest of the night with you there. I'll keep my underwear on so you won't have to feel my...bare...you know...touching you."

The man was terribly conflicted. He worried that another night in bed with the delectable youth might lead to an exposure under terms he was ill prepared for. However, he was still very concerned for the boy's mental state so soon after his ordeal.

"That really didn't concern me. It's more that...," Clarence began.

He was trying to buy time to figure out how to say no without outing himself.

"More that what?"

The man looked into Tyler's pleading expression. He sighed with some resignation and then smiled.

"That...nothing, I guess. I'm probably just being silly. You go ahead...and sleep however you like. I'll shut this place down and be along shortly."

Tyler lit up and raced off to do as told. A few minutes after he was already naked and in bed, Clarence appeared. He pulled a drawer open and fetched his pajama bottoms.

"Be right back."

When he returned he was wearing them and had his clothes draped over an arm. He hung them up and then slipped into bed alongside his delighted guest. Tyler drew the man's arm across his stomach again and snuggled up to his warm, captivating bulk.

Clarence's impressive member managed to remain sheathed in his PJs that night, but he awoke the next morning to find Tyler on his side sleeping spoon fashion again. His back was firmly nestled against Clarence's rotund front with the man's engorged, cloth covered member pressed into his cleft.

The pastor thought briefly about setting it free to enjoy the warmth of the boy's soft globes directly against its raging heat. Instead he tried to roll out of bed without disturbing Tyler's rest. He needed it.

To Clarence's dismay, there was no way to shift his 327 pounds out of the bed without rousing him. The boy rolled onto his back and his eyes fluttered open just as Clarence's hand disappeared down his waistband to scratch his balls.

A contented smile crept across his young face as he watched the impressive tent at the man's loins go into motion, bobbing behind the worn fabric.

"That time already?" Tyler asked in a groggy voice.

"For me. You sleep as long as you need to," Clarence's soft, sultry bass filled the room.

"Thanks, maybe a little longer," Tyler said and rolled onto his side in a fetal position.

Clarence grabbed his clothing from the previous day out of his closet and left the room. About a half hour later, Tyler - fully clothed - stuck his head in the living room to find Clarence catching up on the morning news programs.

"Coffee's done. You know where the mugs are. Help yourself," the man instructed him with a warm smile.

Tyler disappeared.

"What's the agenda for today?" he asked as he returned with a steaming mug and took a seat.

"I've got church work," Clarence replied, then with a look that revealed a little dread, "What about you?"

"If I won't be in your way, I thought maybe I could help out."

"You won't be in my way at all," the man said with a contented smile.

They spent that day together at Good Shepherd with Tyler diligently performing whatever tasks Clarence assigned him. He began getting better acquainted with the congregation members he'd only spoken to in passing during his visits there over the previous two years. They were nice and warmed up to him with ease.

Tyler began to feel a sense of belonging. The thought of returning to life on the street filled him with dread.

Back at Clarence's that evening, they had dinner and then watched some TV. Tyler absentmindedly ran his hands over his ribs and stomach.

"How does that feel?" Clarence asked.

"Better."

Clarence sat forward in his recliner.

"Come here. Sit on my knee and let me have a look at you."

Tyler liked that idea and quickly complied. He felt almost childlike as he rested his weight on the comfy cushion that was the man's enormous, densely muscled thigh. Clarence slipped his arm behind Tyler and held him by his waist.

"Unbutton your shirt for me."

Tyler sat up straight and immediately obeyed. He watched intently as Clarence's massive, ebony paw tenderly pressed his front in various places.

"Does that hurt?"

"A little...not bad, though."

"Good. I'm surprised how much color they've lost already," Clarence said with a smile, "You're made of some pretty tough stuff, son."

Tyler threw his arms around Clarence's neck and hugged it tightly.

"What is it, boy?" he quietly inquired.

"I don't know," Tyler whimpered, "I haven't slept in a real bed for so long...eaten home cooked meals...this has all been so..."

"So what?"

"Nice. What will become of me once I'm healed?"

"That's still a ways off. We don't have to decide that now," Clarence said and touched his lips to the boy's cheek.

Tyler shivered and clung to him.

"Can I just sit here like this?"

Clarence rested back in his recliner.

"That'll be just fine," he said and patted the boy's back.

Tyler looked relieved and let his body collapse against Clarence's comforting bulk. The man slipped his arm around him and let him nuzzle his face into his ample jowls. Tyler reveled in his scent and was soon snoring away while Clarence finished his programs.

When they were done he lifted the sleeping boy in his arms and carried him to the bedroom. He laid him down on the bed and, already sensing Tyler's demand for his presence there, stripped naked while the boy watched and then slipped into his pajama bottoms.

Tyler stood and quickly shucked his clothes off, completely at ease brandishing the four-plus inch stiffy he'd acquired during Clarence's display. They pulled the covers back and slid in next to each other.

The big man didn't wait for Tyler to position his arm over him. He reached across the boy and slipped his hand over his hip, unperturbed when his forearm brushed the head of Tyler's rock hard boy cock. He cinched the lad tightly to his powerful convexity and thrilled to the sound of the contented sigh that floated out next to him.

His beefy cock quickly erected and pressed itself to Tyler's hip. He was already too comfortable with their sleeping arrangement to give a care. They quickly drifted off.

The next morning, Clarence rolled out of bed first again. He knew Tyler was awake but, for some reason, felt no need for privacy. Undeterred by Tyler's sleepy gaze, he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his PJs and pushed them down over his thighs. They dropped to the floor over his huge feet as he straightened his posture to reveal his potent, fully erected sex.

Tyler didn't want to look, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the magnificent sight. He'd never had such a thrill as the one he got when the bald headed man-mountain lifted one leg at a time to step out of them, his huge balls rolling and tumbling beneath his bulky, swaying timber. The giant looked god-like to the frail boy.

That event marked the start of their new normal; the one in which Clarence began to come to terms with his feelings for his guest to the point that his modesty fell by the wayside. Over the two weeks that followed, Tyler's marks had nearly vanished and Clarence had grown happier than he'd ever been.

Tyler seemed thrilled at first, as well. But, he slowly grew less comfortable with Clarence's boldness as week two passed into week three.

One morning, the day started with their familiar routine.

"Morning!" Clarence confidently greeted him as he bared his hulking physique.

"Morning," Tyler croaked back at him - wearing a smile as he beheld his hero's immodesty, but with his brow furrowed in obvious concern.

"Off to start the coffee," Clarence said as he donned his clothes under Tyler's gaze.

Soon the boy joined him in the living room. He set his steaming mug down at his side and stared down at his feet.

"Something on your mind?"

"Kind of."

"Well...spill it, son. I can't stand to see you this way," he softly encouraged him.

"I feel like a thief," he quietly responded from his downcast gaze.

"What on earth for?"

"You," he quietly replied.

"Me?" the man reacted, his confusion obvious as a pang of fear spread out from the center of his chest, "Have I done something wrong?"

"Oh, no sir! You've done everything right...I swear!"

"But?"

There was a long silence.

"But...you've made me...fall in love with you. You're just so...big...so strong...so...incredibly handsome to someone like...me...you know...gay."