Saving Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's exactly how I feel about you, boy," the behemoth softly intoned.

Tyler wrapped his thin arms around Clarence's massive head and pressed his lips to its warmth in a tender kiss.

"Mmmmmm," Clarence sighed.

They lay like that in silence for a few minutes, reveling in their intimacy.

"I need your load, Clarence," Tyler finally confided.

"And I plan on feeding it to you, son" the man assured him, "Any reason we should rush?"

Tyler got his meaning and, clutching Clarence's enormous head even more tightly, contentedly agreed "Heck no...pulling it up is the fun part."

"That sure is the way I remember it," the giant concurred with a chuckle, "What time is it?"

Tyler looked at the clock radio.

"Nearly one...we've been at it for over an hour!" he exclaimed in astonishment.

"Well, if I was you I'd plan on at least two more before I give up my seed to you," the big man informed him, "What say we break for lunch?"

"Sounds good."

Clarence swallowed the boy's rock hard four-and-a-half incher in his bear-like paw.

"Go on...hump my fist, son. That should calm you down till we get back."

Tyler couldn't resist the invitation and started furiously working himself in the tight grip of the man's hand. It took less than two minutes for him to succumb to a convulsive orgasm. When he returned to earth from it, he began laughing uncontrollably.

Clarence raised himself up on his elbow and squeegeed Tyler's discharge off his cocklet in his firm grasp. He turned his fist palm up and slowly opened it. They laughed together at the copious amount he'd shot.

Tyler lifted the man's hand to his mouth and licked his palm clean. He followed that by sucking each of his enormous fingers till they were clean as well.

"That was a real gusher, boy!" Clarence proudly proclaimed.

"I haven't come since I got here," the boy sheepishly owned up.

Clarence hefted his plump scrotum up onto his thigh beside his menacingly large hard-on and smiled up at him mischievously.

"Me neither," he said with a wink.

"YUM!" the boy excitedly blurted out, "I better eat light then."

Clarence laughed and patted the boy's tummy.

"Maybe you should, at that," he teased.

They rolled out of bed.

"Should we dress?" Tyler asked.

"Nope," Clarence said as his naked form ponderously plodded toward the door, "Grab a couple of towels from the bathroom on your way out while I get lunch started."

Tyler did as told and paused to clean his cock in his washrag before snatching up their towels. He arrived to catch Clarence drawing the curtain in the window over his sink closed for privacy.

"Cover our chair seats in those towels and then close the blinds on the back door, please," he instructed the smitten boy.

He quickly obeyed. Clarence opened his refrigerator and bent forward, resting his hands on his knees.

"Now, let's see...what's to eat?" he mused.

Tyler couldn't resist stepping up behind him to take the bull balls that dropped into view in both hands. The man laughed.

"I meant in the fridge."

Tyler laughed, but couldn't resist sliding his hands up onto the man's enormous, muscular haunches.

"You're the handsomest man I've ever seen!" the boy gushed.

Clarence straightened up and turned. He was balancing a selection of leftovers between his hands and his hooded cock was still rock hard, proudly jutting out from beneath his belly.

"Thanks, son. You look mighty handsome to me, too."

The boy grinned and blushed. They fixed their drinks and helped their plates. Seating themselves fully naked at the table, they settled in for a leisurely lunch. Clarence quickly said grace and started into his food.

Tyler paused to watch the hulking preacher before starting on his.

"I've never had so much fun being naked with a man. This is nice. You're nice...the nicest!"

"I haven't been naked with a man for over fifteen years. This is pretty nice for me too. Now, eat up, son. You're going to need your strength," he jokingly admonished.

By two o'clock they were back in bed. Tyler scrambled atop Clarence and climbed around on him like a jungle gym; chewing his succulent nipples, licking his armpits, freely tasting his cock and balls, hugging the mound of a belly he loved so much and peppering it with adoring kisses.

Clarence soon resumed orally copulating him in a variety of positions, careful to never disrespect the delighted boy's eager submission to him. He knew full well how exceptionally endowed he was, but the true contentment he drew from that was seeing how much pleasure it brought Tyler, just as it had Rick before him.

He was certainly not immune to the allure of watching someone so small navigate its impressive dimensions. What man would be? However, he never found his good fortune something to gloat over. It merely seemed to him that nature had crafted them each as the perfect complement for the other.

For his part, Tyler adored Clarence's assertive yet respectful playfulness. He would've been hard pressed to pick a favorite position in which Clarence took him. But, if he'd had to, he supposed it would've been when the man easily slid him to the edge of the bed where he stood; his head between Clarence's muscular thighs with his balls bouncing and rolling on his eyes and forehead while the man leaned forward onto his fists to stuff Tyler's mouth on that magnificent cock head.

Occasionally they took long breaks to savor the simple intimacy of skin contact, feverishly kissing and groping each other. Tyler would curl up at Clarence's side under his arm and sing the praises of his "powerful sex".

That was how they found themselves as four o'clock rolled past. Tyler rose up on his knees at Clarence's side and rested on his belly to suckle him some more.

Laying a hand on Tyler's head, the man stroked his soft hair. To his delight, the boy nursed his turgid tool like a baby at his mother's breast. Eventually he couldn't resist slipping a finger down in the boy's crack to continue massaging the tiny hole he knew craved the challenge of what Tyler so diligently sucked.

Tyler found his gentle caress mesmerizing. Clarence felt Tyler's lips slide up off his member.

"I can't wait to get fucked on this thing," he sighed.

"We'll be better prepared next time," the man replied, guiding Tyler's mouth back down onto his cock head, "Right now I can't imagine anything nicer than this. I'm getting close. Got enough left in you to finish me off?"

A muted "mmmm-hmmm" floated up from the cock stuffed mouth at his loins.

"Then let 'er rip, son."

Tyler suddenly threw himself into his labor with a ferocity that shocked the big man. He doubled down on the boy's hole with his finger and, to his surprise, he responded with even greater intensity.

The air filled with the joyous slurping sounds of Tyler's ardent suction. His lips gripped the uncommon girth of the man's member with vice-like strength while he worked himself into a state of 'cocksucking Zen'.

Clarence's scrotum began to tighten around his balls. After maybe ten furious minutes, the boy felt his man tense up under his unrelenting assault. Suddenly a huge hand landed on the back of his head again and held it still.

Tyler completely relaxed and the massive body he rested on began to convulse. At long last, he thrilled to the rewarding sensation of Clarence's fat dick flooding his mouth with jet after jet of the behemoth's nourishing seed.

It took Clarence more than a minute to come back to earth. When he did, Tyler submissively curled up at his side again and thanked him profusely for his abundant gift.

Clarence unexpectedly rolled the exhausted lad's way and straddled him on all fours. He went down on his elbows, resting a substantial portion of his overwhelming weight on the boy while he stuffed his tongue through Tyler's lips to taste himself in his kiss.

He lifted his face and affectionately kissed Tyler's button of a nose.

"You were something else, boy! I hope I was worth all that effort," he said, stroking Tyler's hair.

"You were, Clarence...you definitely were!" Tyler happily assured him with a love-struck smile, "You have my word...there's nothing I won't do to please you."

"Same here," he reassuringly intoned while rolling off to Tyler's side once again.

They entwined for a lengthy session of post-sex kissing. Tyler loved the feel of being dwarfed by the gentle giant.

After the two showered together, Clarence took Tyler out for dinner. When they returned, they eagerly stripped and piled up in the bed for more intimacy. Tyler slipped a hand down to Clarence's groin and lovingly fondled his weighty scrotum.

"You're such an exceptional man," he sighed, "I'm sure I don't deserve someone like you."

"Not that I think I'm any great prize," Clarence softly rumbled, "but I hope you don't believe that."

Tyler kissed him.

"Can I suck you some more? I need it bad!"

Clarence returned Tyler's kiss and then lifted the bed covers, raising a leg to tent them as the boy scooted down out of view. He felt the moist warmth of his mouth on his limp cock and it immediately began to erect in his fervent suction. He closed his eyes and envisioned the boy's beautiful lips bowed out at the corners on his substantial girth.

Tyler patiently sucked the man with determination for nearly an hour before he finally gave up a second, but much less generous, load. Tyler scooted back up at Clarence's side and, both men utterly sated, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

(To be continued.)