Scott the Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's actually something I can't bring it up with any of the other counselors. It's very, very personal."

"Personal?" Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted movement in the window. When he looked, there was nothing there. He could have sworn there was something though.

"What if I know someone who is starting to think about dating, and she wants to know if a guy is right for her, but you know, the church wouldn't necessarily approve?"

"Is she a church member?"

"Yes."

"I would tell her that she would want to take the right approach and get her parents involved. They will have her best interests at heart."

"She already knows what they'd say, but there's this man she likes. He's the only man she thinks about."

"That sounds like infatuation, but I know how real it can feel. I guess he feels the same way?"

"He doesn't know yet."

"So it's complicated," he said, swallowing hard. "This isn't really my area of expertise though."

"I know. That's why I wanted to ask you."

"Huh? That makes no sense."

"It does make sense. Perfect sense. Everyone in the church thinks they are an expert on relationships. They can get up there and tell all of us to abstain until marriage. Carol and Steve lecture us on it all the tine. How come you never talk about it?"

Scott shrugged. "It's not really on my mind much. Sex has consequences in the real world though. I do believe it's very serious."

"Okay, but if someone does it before marriage, do you think they go to hell?"

"Well, not exactly. It's more like a lot of bad things could happen to you in the physical world."

"Is that a yes, a no, or a maybe?"

"I don't know. You should listen to Pastor Steve. He probably knows better anyway. We need to respect our elders."

"Okay. Scott, when you said bad things could happen, were you talking about pregnancy and STDs and stuff?"

"Yeah--"

"But I already learned about all of that in sex-ed! I know how to avoid it."

"Even if you could, you can't avoid the feelings that come about when you get into an enjoyable sexual relationship. The better it feels, the harder the break-ups. A broken heart can ruin a pretty girl like you, so I don't want--"

"You think I'm pretty?"

Just then, the door opened and pajama-clad Aster and Katie barged straight in.

"Just what is going on here?" Aster asked.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Scott snapped.

"We're here to protect our interests. I see Trish is meddling for the second night in a row. The cat's out of the bag. Scott!" Katie snarled. "Tell them about us!"

"Wait, who? Are you seeing Katie, or Aster?" Trish asked.

"Both," Aster chuckled. "Thought you ought to know." There was dead silence for a moment.

"He's taken!" Katie insisted. "He told me!"

"He didn't tell me," Aster scoffed. "Trish, now that you know, you better keep your mouth shut."

"You can't stop me from telling," Trish said. There was a profusion of begging noises from all three, Trish held up her hand nonchalantly and silenced them. "I think you played your hands too early. You might want to be a little more discreet next time."

"Oh come on, you already told me you wanted him," Katie said. "We tell your parents that we caught you here, and--"

"Hey now, nobody needs to go telling anyone's parents anything! Katie!" Scott broke in.

"Oh, look at him," Aster drawled. "He's afraid."

"What do you want?" Scott asked Aster.

"I just want to be included. You're seeing Katie and Trish here. Well, count me in," Aster said with a devilish grin.

"Not happening," Scott guffawed. The girls were not laughing, however. They looked from one to another.

"Okay, but once we agree to this, we have to keep it a secret," Katie said.

"Please everyone," Scott said. "This has to stop. Stop fighting, stop the drama. Stop coming to the welcome lodge at night!"

"He never picks one, does he?" Aster said. "Oh well, I guess we'll keep coming. Except now we're not waiting for your invitation. After all, we have to leave when summer camp is over, and then it will be much harder to see you, unless you choose one of us to stay."

The girls stopped and looked at Aster. She clearly had been thinking about this.

"We'll take turns coming here at night. As we do, you can figure out who you like. For our end of the deal, we'll all swear secrecy, which isn't easy, mind you. I can't wait to brag about you someday, that big cock of yours—"

"He's really big?" Trish asked. Katie and Aster both nodded.

"Like a horse," Aster confirmed.

"All of you, back to your cabins, now!" Scott commanded. He was turning red from embarrassment. Like a horse? Sure he was above average, but was his eight inches really so much bigger than six?

The girls looked at each other, then at him.

"When is my turn?" Trish asked Aster.

"Go! Go, now, all of you. Forget all of this nonsense."

"Nonsense?" Aster laughed. "Who's got who by the tail?" She kept giggling, almost hysterically.

"I don't know what you think gives you the upper hand, blondie," Katie spat.

"Well, if this is a contest about who makes him feel the best, I don't see how you could win," she replied gaily.

Trish, still shocked by what she had learned, didn't say another word until Aster's mirth had waned.

"Seriously though, who stays tonight?"

"No one stays tonight. No one comes tomorrow. Good-bye girls. Go back to your cabins!" He held the door for them as they filed out.

At last, Scott turned out the lights and tried to get some sleep. It was a long time before he drifted off. Three people now knew his secret. A dark pall hung over him, and it was the feeling, with certainty, that the secret would get out by noon tomorrow. If that happened, the congregation would be there by nightfall with pitchforks and torches.

Soon after they were gone, however, he wished one of them had stayed. One last fuck before his execution. He was getting hard just thinking about those girls fighting over him. He was so wound up, he intended to go along with Aster's plan assuming he lived to see sundown. As for Katie, she seemed game. Maybe he could play hard to get for just a few days.

The next day, they flashed him knowing smiles when they passed him by. He tried to read their faces, but he could not guess which one would come visit that night. To his relief, the secret seemed to stay secret.

That evening he showered early, brushed his teeth, and got ready for his mystery date. He waited and waited until finally he thought he had chased them off, so he put on his pajamas and prepared to hit the hay. Then he heard a knock. Aster let herself right in to his room, wearing a light sweater and a pair of short shorts. Her straight blonde hair was loosely held in a ponytail. He stood to greet her.

"Sorry it got so late," she began. "I waited 'till they fell asleep. I think everyone's asleep." She looked at him and smiled, and he smiled back. All of her bitchy bravado was gone. She was presenting her conscientious side.

"I've been dying to see you, Scott. Alone, I mean." She stepped closer to him.

"I've been meaning to see you too." He went to embrace her but stopped when she leaned away.

"What does that mean? Were you waiting for the right time to tell me you've chosen another girl? If you're going to dump me, you might as well do it now. I don't need a broken heart."

Her words surprised him. He thought of Aster as the kind of girl whose options were wide open.

"Aster, I don't want to hurt you, and that's why--"

"Well do you like me?"

"Yes, I do like you."

"Really? I thought you like Katie the most?"

"Maybe. If I really knew the answer to that, I wouldn't be playing your little game."

"Right. Never mind, we all promised not to try to make you decide. Also we promised not to badmouth the other girls. There are only five nights left, and I don't think any of us has the energy to stay up late for all of them." There was a pause. "You know, us girls have become better friends now."

"Really?" Scott was dumbfounded for a moment. "What kind of accord have you struck?"

"Basically, we agreed to just be ourselves. However, some complained that I would steal you away by living out my slutty reputation."

"Huh?!"

"It's okay, I know what some people say about me. College cheerleader, banging everyone on the team from the waterboy to the coach."

"I have never thought that about you!"

"Really? Well, why not?" she asked.

"I don't know, because, well," he thought for a moment. "Because I really don't know. Why don't you tell me?"

"Ah, I suppose I could. I've had two boyfriends, both football jocks. I fooled around with them, I'll admit, but never had sex." She giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Did you believe me?"

"Not really."

She burst out laughing. "I didn't think so! I'm so hopeless, gawd."

"Why, what's so wrong with a little sex? Especially if you're in a relationship, I mean, that's just normal nowadays."

"Scott, I know you're mature about sex, but the rest of the church isn't. That's the line I have to give all of them, if they ask."

"I see."

"Good. The fact is, I need a man who can understand that about me. I am a very sexual person. I crave it. Even if I don't go hook up every weekend, I think about it."

"Oh, that's fine. I'm a guy, so I totally understand what it's like for sex to creep into my thoughts."

"Do you? Because I'm pretty bad."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, in terms of what I like and when I first knew it."

"When did you first know what you liked?" Scott asked.

"Well, I used to watch a lot of cartoons when I was a kid, and you know He-Man. Well, me and my brothers would play He-Man and I'd be Tila. Somehow Skeletor captured me and I was in a cage, shackled, and waiting for He-Man and Man-At-Arms to rescue me. Something about those games just had me feeling all sorts of naughty."

"Playing with your brothers?!"

"It was my imagination! They didn't have a clue and it wasn't about them besides. I was imagining Tila all tied up, He-Man with all those bulging muscles coming to the rescue. That and, I always seemed to be the one who was captured, and I liked that. See, that wasn't so bad. Your turn."

"I never had anything like that." He hesitated, unsure what he could divulge, but then something came to him. "Oh, one was that I was in a log cabin, like a mansion, during a blizzard, and this beautiful girl came in out of the cold. I had her sit next to the fireplace, and threw a few logs on the fire. As she warmed up, she took off one layer of clothing after another." He sighed.

"Oh, that's sweet too," she said with a coy grin. "How old were you when you came up with that?"

"Young enough to have no clue where the fantasy was leading."

"Ah, I see. Well, that's very cute."

"Oh, sorry if you expected me to start talking about whips and chains."

"Well, I should hope you've moved on just a little!" she giggled softly.

"Have you?" Scott asked. "I find this very interesting, Aster. Tell me, what do you fantasize about now? That is, if you even do, maybe you don't need to."

"Ha! You've got some imagination if you think I've got no need for fantasies. How shall I put this? With guys, my first few times we didn't have any condoms or whatever, so I just used my mouth. Something about that hot cum, sweet from his soda pop, just kinda got addictive."

"Wait, soda makes your cum taste better?"

"It can. So, anyway, I'm really addicted to sucking cock. You may have guessed that by now so I might as well not hide it."

Scott had a bit of a chubby before, his cock was rapidly becoming engorged.

"Do you think that makes me a dirty slut?"

"What? No!"

"Good. You want to know what else? I had these three boyfriends off and on for a few months, you know, at college. I spoiled them all, because I really got in the habit of using my mouth. We sometimes had normal sex, but they usually came too fast. I got pretty good at taking care of myself at the same time as I was sucking." She blushed. "Also I thought that if I didn't use my pussy as much, it would stay really tight."

Scott had erected a massive tent in his pajamas.

"Nowadays when I think of sex, I think of sucking on a guy's big, juicy.. omigosh. It's just the first thing that pops into my head is what they might be like, and the second thing is how good it feels to use my mouth and hand to bring us both off. That way I get to choose when he cums, and that's hot. Do you like blowjobs, Scott?" She glanced down at his crotch and tried desperately not to cackle with glee.

"I-I like them," Scott croaked.

"Good, because this time I would like to blow you properly."

"Ulp!" Scott audibly swallowed. He cleared his throat and licked his lips. "Uh, you know Aster, I'm not sure we should have sex just because we want to. I want to, so badly I can't even put it into words, but--"

"Oh, that's okay. You're right, we should just talk some more then," Aster said, watching his pulse quicken by the throb of his pajamas. "Let's talk about you for a little bit." She patted his thigh playfully. "I talked about my past sex life. What kind of things did you do that you liked?"

"I was married for four years, and most of it happened then. Pretty standard stuff."

"Anyone before, or after?"

"Before? Maybe, but I'd rather not say. None after though."

"None after? What about me and Katie?"

"Oh, I mean, until two weeks ago. But I divorced six years ago."

"Holy shit!" She slapped his thigh smartly. "You need to get out more often." She reached over to the pulsating peak of his pajama pants and gave his helmet a little squeeze through the fabric. "You've been keeping this anaconda all to yourself? It ought to be a crime. I changed my mind. You need to fuck as much as possible, starting now."

Aster caressed and squeezed his glans with her fingertips, and Scott could no longer think straight. Lustful urges were making him go cross-eyed. He had to remind himself to breathe. Aster removed her hand, and he closed his eyes. When he opened them, Aster's light sweater was on the floor.

"I'm not letting you go tonight without something to remember me by," she said in her softest, sweetest, most sultry voice. She gently pushed him and he lay back on the bed. "So stop playing hard to get." She scooted on top of him and pressed her body atop his.

They kissed, and his hands began roaming over her back, her waist, her hips. She eagerly pressed her luscious tongue into his mouth, and as they kissed their passions flared. He held her slender body in his embrace, kissing her until she broke away, squirming with desire. Then he pressed his fingertips against her back and massaged her, still kissing her panting face. He worked his way down her back, then slowly back up. When his hands found her bra strap, he deftly unfastened it.

She slipped the bra off of her shoulders before kissing him again even more hungrily than before. He lay back on the bed and she got on top of him. She slid her thigh between his legs, and then snaked her hand down inside his pajamas. Her fingertips traced gentle touches against his tumescent cock, and then reached down even deeper to caress his balls. Scott thought he had never experienced foreplay until this night. It felt more and more like heaven as she continued to fondle his package while they kissed. He, in turn, moved from rubbing her back to squeezing her cute little ass.

They kept kissing and making out until his cock had made a damp patch of precum in his pajamas. He shucked them off as fast as he could, and she grabbed his T-shirt and ripped it up over his head. Then she straddled his lap, pushing her ass against his cock. One arm held her body against his, the other reached down her pants and dove under her lacy panties. He kissed her exposed neck, sending shivers down her spine. She moaned and cried out when his fingers reached her dripping wet pussy. The angle involved some twisting of his wrist, and after a moment Scott pulled his hand away and helped Aster out of her panties.

"You look beautiful," he said, taking in her figure in the warm yellow glow of his bedside lamp.

"Thank you," she said, laying beside him. Scott enfolded her in his arms and kissed her beautiful lips. Lying in bed with one of his camp counselors, he thought, was so good it had to be illegal. He was past the point of turning back though. He just prayed the girls would be discreet. Having kissed her fully, he moved to plant kisses on her breasts and suck on her nipples.

"Ooh, you know what I like," Aster cooed. Scott went back and forth, licking one while pinching the other, never letting up, and listening to her sighs and moans for guidance. To his surprise, he soon had her moaning non-stop. He moved one hand down to stimulate her nethers. He slid one finger along her gash and she clamped her thighs around his hand and shuddered.

"Fuck Scott," she whimpered.

"Did you just, did you just cum?"

"Uh huh."

"No way."

"Please shut up and fuck me." She spread her legs wide and he moved into missionary position. "Take it slow," she added as he squeezed his fat mushroom tip between her slick shaven folds.

He slowly sank his cock into her wet pussy.

"I've been waiting so long for this," she whimpered.

"You're tight," he muttered. The slow thrusts felt good, and the blonde vixen spread her legs so wide, her kneecaps were touching the bed. Presently, she loosened up and he leaned up on his elbows, changing his angle and thrusting deeply with each stroke.

"Oh Scott, that's it, I think I'm gonna cum again," she cried. After a few moments, her quavering pussy was at the brink of climax. He suddenly began to slow down, then he stopped.

"God, oh," he grunted. "Can't.. stop, fuck, I'm cumming."

She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him against her.

"Okay, cum inside me," she coaxed, feeling his cock spasm and twitch. "Cum as hard as you like."

He thrust a few more times and let out a grunt of pleasure, then held still as his cock fired, pumping her insides full of pearly seed.

"Fucking fuck me!" she gasped.

Scott went at it full tilt, pounding the tight blonde's pussy as fast and as hard as he could. The friction was a bit overstimulating on his spasming cock, but he could tell Aster was on the brink. As he thrust, she tried to cover her mouth and began screaming.

A few strokes later she tensed up and her legs clamped around his waist. She shuddered through a massive orgasm, wordless screams filling his small bedroom. Soon after, she relaxed, panting heavily.

He pulled out, using a tissue to help mop up the gobs of cum that spilled from her pussy. Then he rolled onto his back. Aster lay her head on his shoulder and caressed his emptied balls.

"You sure came a lot, and fast," she said. "Don't worry, I take it as a compliment."

"That's a relief," he sighed. "Still—"

"And I have plans for this cock still, so don't go to sleep on me."

They lay in the stillness, and eventually he spoke.

"Aster, what do you plan to do in life? What track are you on?"

"Well, I'm cheerleading and going to school now, not much time for anything else. My dad wishes I hadn't gone to college. In a way, I can see why. I guess I'm just looking for a solid man to be with, even get married."

"Kids?"

"Not for a few years at least. I'm only nineteen! First, I really want to have all the sex I can handle. Try everything naughty and risky, and kinky—" she trailed off.

"What do you think about me being some 14 years older than you? I mean, doesn't that give you pause?"

"You're the right age to settle down. If anything, you're ripe for the picking assuming you can wait a little while before having kids."

"Well, my first marriage was a bit of a disas—a bit of a mistake," he finished. "Guess I'd be willing to wait a while for kids."

1...456789