Scott the Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott watched as Aster began to strip off her T-shirt and then shimmy out of her shorts. She had incredibly toned abs and luscious hips that tapered to a small but rather well-defined waist. Trish stripped her clothes off as well, she had a figure that was just as lean and tight as Aster. The similarities were remarkable, in fact, and Scott suspected sprinting and cheerleading had more in common than what was seen. Trish had perky, round buns that she turned to show Scott. She bent forward and practically put her forehead on her knee, and gave Scott a view of her shaven pussy framed by her apple-shaped derriere.

The girls stood to either side of Scott and helped him out of his clothes. Trish sat to his right and Aster was on his left. They leaned over in front of him and kissed, and their hands reached down for his cock. He was still getting hard, but as the girls stroked his shaft and massaged his balls, he surged to full hardness almost instantly. He felt a little strange watching the girls kiss -- he liked lesbian porn as much as the next guy, but these were both girls he watched growing up in the church that frowned upon such things. Perhaps part of it was rebellion against the strictures imposed on them. All he knew was, it felt good to feel their hands squeezing and stroking his shaft, taking their time with him.

Aster moved to kiss him, kissing the corner of his mouth to make room for Trish. Trish moved in and to his amazement, he was kissing both girls simultaneously, and their soft tongues were eagerly seeking to intertwine with his. Aster withdrew and Trish sucked Scott's tongue into her eager mouth. They began kissing passionately, almost as if they were trying to have sex through their mouths.

"Good, good," Aster coaxed. "That's so hot. Now Scott, it's time to really make Trish feel good. I'm not going to make you do all the work though. Trish, turn around to face me, and let Scott hold you in his arms." Aster then knelt down in front of Trish. The blonde made sure Scott's cock was facing straight up, pressed along the cleft of Trish's petite ass. Then she started kissing Trish's mound, to moans of approval.

Scott couldn't really see anything but he fondled Trish's breasts and felt her body squirm with pleasure. He was fairly certain that Aster was now licking Trish's button. The more Trish responded with moans and movement, the more turned on Scott became. He felt her pressing her ass against his cock more and more, and imagined taking the tight little redhead from behind.

"Now then, Trish, do you want that cock? Want it inside of you? Go ahead."

Trish lifted her hips, giggling at how much further up she needed to move to position her cooch above Scott's cock. Aster was only too delighted to gently grasp his thick shaft and keep it aligned for a smooth entry. Then the redhead impaled herself on it, crying out with pleasure. Her wet pussy was still very tight and she kept moaning as Scott's cock pressed firmly against every inch of her inner walls, creating a constant slippery friction. Once she made it about three quarters of the way down she stopped. She perched on his thighs, her legs spread wide.

"This is Trish's first time with a man, but I didn't know that yesterday. Oops."

"Stop beating yourself up!" Trish all but moaned. "I wanted you to do it, take it as an honor! Oh yes, and keep licking me!" Moaning and gasping, she tried to hold still so that Aster could keep licking her clit. With a cock buried to the hilt inside of her for the first time, Aster's tongue was already pushing her to the edge. Trish's moans grew louder and louder, until she clasped one hand over her mouth covered a tiny scream. Even as she went silent, she continued creaming and shuddering in place atop Scott's hard cock.

"Ooh, that was quick," Aster said. "I like that, it's so easy."

"You'd cum just as fast," Trish replied, only slightly out of breath. "With this sexy stud's cock deep in you and a hot girl sucking your clit—"

"I know, I'd explode like a box of firecrackers. I think it's my turn then," Aster said. "First, dismount our stud."

"Okay." Trish giggled at Aster's choice of words. She lifted her hips until she was clear of Scott's throbbing erection. Scott silently groaned, as he had been very close to cumming. Now her every movement threatened to make his balls boil over.

"Don't let his cock get cold. Give it a kiss." Aster deliberately affected a sultry tone.

Trish obediently turned and kissed Scott's cock. To her surprise, he moaned, and a drop of precum oozed from the tip.

"Looks like he wants you to suck him now," Aster said.

"Mm, I suppose I could, but not as well as you could."

"Are you asking me to? I'd love to show you my" there was a pause for emphasis, "technique." She chuckled. Aster's sultry lounge vixen vibe was almost overblown, but given the situation it sort of worked, and Trish began to catch on.

"Go ahead and show me, sugar -- but don't you make him pop."

Aster knelt at Scott's feet. She kissed the tip of his fat cock, and as he looked at her, he thought it was hard to imagine a girl like that taking in a cock like his, even though he had seen her do it with his own eyes. His shaft was nearly as long as her head.

"Let's see if you can actually do it," Trish said. "Go down on him as far as you can."

Aster opened her mouth as wide as her jaws would allow and began cramming his cock into the back of her throat. Trish couldn't help but giggle as she watched Aster struggle and strain. Her giggling stopped as Scott's cock went even deeper, and all at once her lips were reaching the base of his pole.

"Oh fff-fuck!" Scott groaned his warning as his cock began sliding down Aster's throat. Trish stared in disbelief.

"Wow, okay. Try bobbing," Trish ordered, and Aster began to move up and down. At the same time, he felt Aster take both hands and wrap them around the base of his cock. Just as he thought he was about to boil over, she squeezed tight, blocking his orgasm. He let out a breathless gasp. Aster was taking him over the limit without letting him cum, surprising Scott yet again by how well she knew what she was doing.

"Does that feel good, Scott?" asked Trish, who was fascinated. She could clearly see the cock bulge in Aster's throat.

"Yes, it feels pretty amazing," he said with ragged breaths.

"Mm, I like watching it too. Kinda hot," Trish said. Suddenly, the blonde pulled off, gagging. She kept a firm grip on the base of his cock.

"Let me try this time," Trish said, kneeling next to Aster. Aster waited a few moments before she let go of Scott's dick. "Is that so he won't cum?" she asked.

"Yeah, he almost came fucking your pussy before."

"Aww," Trish said, as she wiped away some of the gobs of Aster's saliva. "Poor boy, I came and he didn't. Maybe he should cum in my mouth now?"

"Fuck that would be hot," Aster said. "Your pretty mouth with its first mouthful of cum. Watch out though, he cums a lot."

"Okay. Let's see how deep I can go first." She sucked Scott into the back of her mouth. She bobbed for a moment, as Aster watched and slipped one hand down to frig herself absently. Meanwhile, the redhead fought to take him all in.

"Try wrapping your fingers around your thumb in a fist," Aster said. "That trick seems to help. Squeeze when you feel like gagging. There you go."

Tears ran down her cheeks as she tried, but Trish could still go no further. When she gave up, she checked how far she had gone and took pride in her efforts.

"That has to be a full six inches of monstrously thick cock meat," Aster said. "You could put some porn stars to shame, my darling. Excellent work. I think by the way that since you weren't really bobbing, our soldier here has regained some staying power. I guess we'll see." Then she addressed Scott. "If only we could make you cum over and over."

"Anyway, we might get a second wind out of him if we make him cum now. Since I won the blowjob contest, I believe I deserve a reward of some kind."

"Alright, you can have your reward," Trish said. "Go bend over his desk there and wait for it."

Aster stood in one graceful motion, and took two steps over to the desk. She pulled the chair out and slid it across the floor to the far corner of the cozy little bedroom. Then, keeping her legs straight and her back arched, she slowly bent forward until her torso was level with the desk, her ass sticking straight out.

"Scott, be a good boy and fuck her just like that. I want you to make her cum, but you are still not allowed to cum yourself. Understood?"

Scott nodded. He knew it was not going to be easy, but he was going to try to last as long as he could. He stood behind Aster, taking in the sight of her peachy tanned behind. Sliding in to her hot, slippery passage felt so good he had to grit his teeth. He penetrated her folds, pushing his saliva-slickened deeper until his crown bottomed out inside her.

"Oh god," Aster cried. "That's fucking amazing! Fuck me now, faster!"

Scott pulled back and thrust again, pounding her even harder. Trish lay back on the bed, legs spread, to rub her pussy to the sight. Over and over, he thrust into the cheerleader's wickedly tight squeeze box. She moaned her approval, but he was rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"Faster!" the blonde cried. "Fuck me hard, now!"

Scott was dangerously close to cumming, it was all he could do to last another few strokes. He slammed into her with the next thrust with so much force, her thighs slammed into the desk, the desk was rocking already but now it slammed against the heavy wooden wall and the whole cabin shook. Aster screamed and started cumming hard. Her hand flew back to push against Scott's thrusting hips and keep him from overloading her. Scott stopped thrusting and concentrated on not cumming. It had been very close, and he desperately wanted to finish, but he equally wanted to continue to enjoy the two girls without disappointing either of them.

Scott tensed up, using every trick in the book to hold back. He was so close that the tremors of Aster's convulsing pussy were pushing him over the edge. After a few moments, he began to simmer down.

"Oh my word, he didn't cum!" Trish marveled, still frigging herself as she stared at Scott's throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck," Aster panted, otherwise motionless with her legs hanging off the edge of the desk. "Don't just stare at it, keep his cock warm."

Trish came over. "I dunno baby, it looks like he's going to explode."

Aster turned back and look at Scott. "Hey stud, where do you want to cum?"

Scott looked at her, then at Trish. On his face was the clear expression of a man asked to choose between two women.

"Whoops, he doesn't know yet," Trish said. "Besides, I bet he wants to cum on both of us."

"Know what?" Scott asked.

"Now now Scott, don't ask questions," Aster reminded. "Trish, I have an idea. First, lie on the bed on your back."

She did as she was told, and Aster lay on top of her, face to face and clit to clit. They spread their legs wide. "Now, Scott, put your cock between us and start fucking, nice and slow."

He slid his thick knob between the two dripping wet slits, and they pressed against his shaft as he slid past them. The girls both moaned and gasped with the sensations, encouraging him to saw back and forth between him. He could not go fast however, or they would writhe and pull back, as well as that there was nothing preventing his cock from sliding to the left or right. So he kept thrusting slowly, and watched the blonde and the redhead kissing and moaning from the sensations coming from his cock.

Trish was the next to cum, crying out into Aster's shoulder. Aster urged Scott to keep going, but Trish couldn't stand it anymore and writhed away. Aster, feeling her orgasm nearing, held Scotts shaft against her mound and commanded him to keep thrusting. In moments, Aster was creaming against the top side of his shaft. Scott groaned as her fingers encircled his shaft, helping to bring him close to orgasm again.

"Trish, your stud is ready to cum."

They slid off the bed, kneeling side by side. Trish opened her mouth up wide. Scott was happy to fuck her mouth, but he had not been asked.

"Go ahead, put your cock in Trish's mouth," Aster ordered. She still spoke in measured cadence, husky and hot. "She wants to swallow your load."

Aster took a fistful of Trish's hair in each hand and began helping Trish bob up and down on Scott's cock. She struggled a little, but it was obvious the redheaded slut was enjoying the rough treatment. Scott could not hold back for long.

"That's it Scotty, fill her pretty little mouth!"

Long overdue, his cock finally erupted. Spurt after spurt of cum splashed into Trish's mouth. She tried to swallow the hot sticky load but it came too fast. Her cheeks bulged, and she tried to manage the flow of sticky jism without spilling. After eight or nine massive spurts, it began leaking from her lips and then splattered from all corners of her mouth. Even then, Aster held Trish in place.

The redhead held her breath and was absolutely silent as he deluged her mouth with blasts of thick, salty cum. A long trail of saliva and cum flowed from her chin. Aster let go of Trish's hair to cup her hands under Trish and catch some of it. When her hands were almost overflowing, she smeared the mixture on her breasts, massaging it into her skin.

Shaky, Scott took a seat on his bed. Trish swallowed and took some deep breaths. The girls crowded into the bed to lie down beside him. The little room reeked of sex.

"Scott, we have something to tell you," Trish said.

"Oh, yes," Aster agreed. "We almost let the cat out of the bag before, but it's time to tell you about Katie. You know, we've been talking to her, and, well.."

"What about her?" Scott asked.

"She's really serious," Trish blurted. "Like, really."

"She has feelings for you," Aster went on, only now losing the sultry tones for her regular voice. "She's insanely jealous, although I guess I can't fault her for that. She wants you, not like fatal attraction but more like, deep. I take it she hasn't told you how she feels?"

The surprise on Scott's face was plain as day. "I-I mean first she said she wanted me, then she said whatever happens happens. At least, that's how she sounded. She really made me have doubts."

"Well, yeah. She told us that she said something to that effect, and she felt bad about doing that to you. She's crazy about you though."

He looked at both of them, catching the gaze of Trish, whose innocence he had sought to defend.

"I'll be alright," she said. "As much fun as it could have been -- and tonight was amazing--"

"—we think we should get out of the way," Aster said. "Trish still hasn't experienced everything life has to offer. Camp is over, and I plan to show her a good time for the rest of the summer. If we both stayed, our families would start asking questions. We just wanted to have one last chance to share you, and tell you this."

"The question is, how are you going to treat Katie?" Trish asked.

"As fair as I possibly can, but—"

"But?!" Aster asked.

"Fair?" Trish crinkled her nose.

"I am saying that she is really nice, but she's still young for me, and her family, uh her brothers, I mean it worries me to the point that I think I'm going prematurely grey."

"We thought you had premature issues," Aster giggled, and Trish joined in. "No but seriously, you two can work that out. Katie is a grown woman, she can deal with her family. The woman is scary when she knows what she wants. So, are you all in?"

"Ask her to marry you!" Trish piped in.

"Thanks, but I don't want to filter it past you two. I like Katie, I think I am falling in love, to be honest."

"Really?!" Trish seemed relieved and excited to hear this. "Why didn't you say so?!"

"Tell us exactly how you feel," Aster said. "We'll tell Katie tonight."

"Oh my god, I'm so excited!" Trish said.

"Relax, I knew he would say he loves her," Aster said.

Scott just lay there, stunned. He was making a life decision about one girl in the afterglow of a threesome with two others. He felt he ought not do so, but whatever crazy God or gods that existed in the world had brought this thing to pass. The devil on his shoulder reminded him that in a few more minutes of chatting, he could be having a second go at the two and probably spend another hour fucking each of their horny brains out. Sleep could wait.

"Anyway," Aster said, "We'd love to stay but we better get going."

"Alright," Scott agreed. "Then, I'll go find Katie sometime tomorrow and talk to her."

"She'll find you," Aster said. "She has to know tonight and we're about to go tell her. Should I say you said you love her?"

"I don't know, that's kind of a strong word and if anyone should be saying that to her, it should be me." Scott felt like the girls were dragging him back into the dramatic semantics of his high school years, but then he didn't know how else to react to the question. All the more reason he preferred older women.

"Look, she's been pining for you," Aster said. "Now that I know what's been eating her all during camp, it's kind of tough to watch. I will tell her she won, at least."

"Also we gotta pack our things tomorrow morning. She needs to know whether she can stay. Can she stay?" Trish asked insistently.

"Um, well I think so. You can tell her I was going to choose her anyway. I like everything about her so far, and she's closer to my age, and she seems very uh, mature, even more than you two. I still don't know her likes and dislikes, we kind of missed that part--"

"I know the chemistry between you two!" Aster said. "You talked to me n' Trish, but five seconds alone with her and your tongues are down each others throats!" She laughed. "I just think it was meant to be."

"I hope you're right. She really could be the one."

"Katie is a passionate soul," Trish said. "I mean, when she falls in love, she falls hard. You better love her back and never stop."

"Don't you dare walk out on her," Aster added. "I do know this, and that is her brothers have every right to be protective. If you broke her heart and they came and killed you, I would not mourn you. This is it."

"That's why you have to marry her," Trish said.

Scott just looked at them, dumbfounded.

"Okay, so that wasn't just my paranoia."

"Nope! Both of them told me they're willing to go to jail, and in a no-brag-just-fact sort of way. Awesome dudes, but scary serious."

"I see."

With that, the girls quickly showered and gave Scott their last long, passionate kisses. He took at least a minute for each. Then he sighed when they left. They were somewhat reluctant to let their fun end, but it seemed the right thing for Katie's sake.

Epilogue

Shortly before midnight, Aster quietly opened the screen door to Katie's cabin and made her way over to the brunette's cot. She touched Katie's shoulder and woke her. "Hey, Katie," she said, and Katie's eyes opened.

"Hey."

"He chose you. He said you were gonna win anyway. He's all yours. Treat him right, he's a keeper."

Katie heard every world. She rolled onto her other side and clutched her pillow close.

"Mm, yes he is," Katie murmured. "Goodnight."

1...456789