Scott the Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dumbfounded by the size of his veiny girth. Still hardening, it was longer than the two she had seen in person. She had always fantasized about large cocks and longed for them, but the only two boys she had ever dated had been disappointments in that regard. She was getting very excited, almost jubilant, but fought to maintain her composure. Of course, part of the seduction was to fellate him, she wanted to leave him the mental image of what she was willing to offer. Besides that, she was getting so turned on by the sight of his cock that she wanted nothing more than to suck and slurp it and drink its sticky load. Spellbound, she opened her mouth.

Scott saw what she planned to do, but he had other ideas. He scooped her off of the floor. Katie was nearly five and a half feet of pin-up quality voluptuousness, which is to say that she was heavier than a mere buck o' five. Scott suppressed any groan of strain as he lifted her up to his chest. He gently placed her on his bed and got on top, kissing her neck and her breasts. She giggled and tousled his hair as he began to suck on her nipples.

"I love a big strong man that can sweep me off my feet like that," she said, her voice like songbirds singing.

"I love everything about you, you're so beautiful," he replied, his lips over her left nipple. "May I?" She cooed as his lips suckled on one nipple, then the other. Soon she was gasping and crying out as he pinched and teased her sensitive globes. "Your breasts are perfect, and so sensitive," he marveled aloud.

"Please, baby," she said, panting and squirming, trying to reach down and grab his cock. "Please, I'm so unbelievably ready for you." She touched herself and found her pussy gushing wet.

He only moved down further, kissing his way down from her waist to her pelvis to her lower abdomen. She could tell what he was about to do. "Scott, I need you. Kiss me, I don't need your mouth anywhere else but up here."

"I want to taste you," he whispered. He scooted down, his head between her parted legs.

Overall, Katie had a very sexy little snatch. Her mound was shaven and trimmed with just a short dark landing strip up top. When she spread her legs for him, he got a great view of her neat, pink labia. He started slow, kissing to either side of her pussy lips and all up and down her silky inner thighs. His five o'clock shadow tickled her but she endured it. She gasped when his tongue slipped into her hot folds. She was wet and juicy, and every time he lapped at her pussy, Katie whimpered and moaned.

Katie's sexy moans were revving Scott's engines, and he used his other senses to guide his tongue. She writhed in amazement as he seemed to know exactly what she needed to drive her wild. At last, he sucked her clit between his lips, sucking firmly on her hood and thrumming the sensitive fleshy nub with his tongue. She started cumming wildly, bucking her hips.

"Oh yes, that's it!" she cried. "D-don't stop!"

She gripped the sheets with white-knuckle intensity. He kept fondling her breasts with both hands and tongue-lashing her clit until she moaned in submission to the pleasure. Scott's tongue flicked against her harder, trying to bring her to greater heights. As her button grew unbearably tender, she yanked her hips back and clamped her thighs around Scott's face.

Once she had caught her breath, he gently began to lick her again. His scalp was burning from where she had pulled his hair, and he ignored it save for the satisfaction it gave him to know he had driven Katie a little crazy just then.

"Scott, I love it. Oh, I love you. Do you really love me?"

"I truly do. You are the one for me." He wasn't sure if he should say it, but he wanted Katie for life, maybe more than Aster. He could sense her joy when he spoke those words.

"Then make love to me. Take me, I'm yours," she whimpered.

He wanted to pound her fast and hard, but he knew if he did he wouldn't last a minute. He was going to make sure she was completely satisfied before she made him pop like a bottle of champagne.

He dove into her muff again, gently lapping at her folds. She moaned in ecstasy as his tongue moved up to her clit, and he began to finger her pussy, slipping in his index, then his middle, and then both. His long, probing digits thrust up into her deeply, massaging her textured inner walls, until he found her G-spot. He pushed on it firmly, his fingertips sliding against the slippery smooth pleasure center. This in combination with his sucking on her clit sent shocks of ecstasy through her body, radiating from her creamy center. A second orgasm surged through her body. Scott finally rose, kneeling beside her quivering body. Panting and smiling, she looked up at him with awe.

"Now, your turn," she murmured through a blissful smile.

"Get on top," he replied, and lay down on his back. "Take it slow."

She straddled his hips and caressed his chest with both hands. She reached back and felt for his cock, holding it straight up as she moved her hips back. Soon, his cock was sandwiched between her ass cheeks. She gyrated her hips playfully, and raised her hands to her head. She looked magnificent, her breasts riding high on her chest, just begging for another session of licking and fondling.

"I've been waiting for this for longer than you realize," she said.

"Katie, this is more than a dream." He couldn't believe it was happening so fast.

He moved on top of her, resting his weight on his elbows. His rigid cock pushed up against her lips with a deft shifting of his hips. He thrust, and she moaned as his rod sank into her hot wet core. She was amazed by how distinctly she could feel every contour of his mushroom tip sliding in between her tight inner walls. Though she was soaking wet, he only got halfway before her silky labia started to catch on his veiny shaft. He pulled back slightly and thrust again, working his shaft deeper into her quivering pussy.

"It's tight," he said through gritted teeth. He tried to keep his cool, but he knew he wouldn't last long. Each thrust put his cock deeper into Katie's warm wet center and brought a moan of ecstasy from her sweet lips. Each time he pulled back, more of her juices coated her lips, allowing him to slide in deeper and eliciting more moans of ecstasy.

He hilted himself in her at last, causing her to cry out. Still, he thrust harder, trying to push deeper. She moaned like a wounded animal as his cock at last lodged against her roof.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No, no. It's so good. You're completely filling me up," she whimpered. They began to screw, taking it slow, Scott knowing that if he increased the tempo he would blow his load too soon. He felt her pussy was a perfect match for his cock, her thoughts were on how their union was made to be.

"Oh god, oh god Scott, it's perfect. I love you," she said. In the back of his mind, he considered what it would be like to marry Katie someday. This despite barely knowing her made him wonder if it was love. The thought of a future with her, once lodged, became inescapable, and he was certainly game if she was.

His mind returned to the moment as he found himself on the verge of cumming. He let out a few inarticulate moans of warning.

"Scott! You can't cum inside me tonight," she said.

"I better get off then," he grunted, withdrawing his cock hurriedly.

"Already?"

"Sorry," he murmured, laying down beside her. He nuzzled her, and Katie thrilled in the deep kiss that followed, having no problem tasting her juices on his lips.

"Mmm, don't say sorry. You've already made me cum like, well, like nothing before. It was really something."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now it's your turn. How would you like me to do it?"

His mind was full of naughty ideas, none of which he dare utter on their first sexual encounter.

"Anything you like," he replied.

"Okay, watch this." She got up, and had him sit on the very edge of the bed. Kneeling in front of him, she cupped her breasts and squeezed them together. "Do you like what you see?" she asked, kneading her mesmerizing melons.

"Uh huh."

"How about this right here?" She squeezed her breasts together, showcasing her vast, mouthwatering cleavage.

He just nodded. He was beginning to realize that she knew more about using her fleshy orbs than she ever let on. Her most generous endowments were a target for every guy she met.

"Oh baby I still can't believe how big you are," she said as she enfolded his cock into her cleavage. "Let me do all the work. Tell me when you're going to cum so that I can catch it."

Up and down, she slid her breasts along his shaft. His tip emerged at the bottom of each stroke, then disappeared between her jiggling spheres. Faster and faster she went.

"That's it baby, fuck my tits 'till you cum," she cooed. "It feels good for me too, so good." She looked into his eyes steadily, sensing that her breasts were gradually bouncing him closer and closer to orgasm.

Scott only needed a couple of minutes before he signaled the finale.

"Now, cum in my mouth and all over my face. Paint me with it!" she commanded. She put her mouth over his cock, sliding her tongue along his glans. She kept tempo with her tittyfucking, while sucking the tip of his cock. A moment later he erupted, spewing like a fountain and filling her mouth with hot cum. She released his cock from her lips but kept stroking furiously with her tits, as spurt after spurt of cum blasted her lips, nostrils, and chin. She closed her eyes in surprise as torrents of warm white ejaculate spilled across her cheeks and over her long black eyelashes.

"Oh my god!" she sputtered. She shut her eyes tight and giggled as spurt after spurt relentlessly hit her in the nose, eyes, and cheeks. "That was a lot!" She blinked her eyes open, and another rope shot up her nostril. She opened her mouth to breathe and cum splashed her straight white teeth. She just held her mouth open and kept her eyes shut until at last it was over.

Eyes closed, she laughed. Yes she thought, he now had quite a mental image to hold on to, that of a shameless cum slut. Scott stayed in place but reached for some tissues. He could hardly believe this was happening.

"My god, you must have been saving!" she exclaimed, keeping her eyes shut and using both hands to wipe her face. Scott was quick to hand her more clean tissues until she had used enough to get the bulk his stubborn seed wiped away.

"That, that was amazing," she said.

"It was, thank you. Katie, how did you know I had feelings for you?"

She shrugged. "Oh, I just knew. Girls can always tell."

"They can?" he asked with alarm. Could she or other girls tell how he felt the in years past? She had caught his eye when she was still wearing braces. Of course, such questions were better left alone, he felt, and promptly forgot about it.

"Wow, well past midnight. Unfortunately, breakfast ends at 7:30 so you don't want to be late."

"I'll be fine, but let me use your shower again." She made it quick, scrubbed the jizz out of her eyelashes, and then came to Scott's room to talk.

"So I was wondering, maybe we could have a little tryst later on," she said.

"A what?" Scott thought she meant some kind of threesome. Did she know about Aster after all?

"A tryst. A meeting, you know."

"Oh, a tryst! Right. Yes, we will, we have to."

"We had better!" she insisted. "When?"

"Well, with my schedule, and your duties as counselor, it will be difficult to say right now. Most times when you are away from your group, you will be missed. We'll see if I can spot an opportunity."

"Most of the times? Like when will I be away from my group? What is on the schedule?"

"I have to think about it."

Scott knew he had to do something about Aster, and it would have to be at the very first opportunity. She might take it in stride, or strike back with vengeance, he could not say. As long as the matter was unsettled, he could not give Katie a good answer about when they would meet, so he evaded.

"I can't say for sure that I won't be tied up during your next bit of free time. Let's just play it by ear." As he spoke, they walked to the welcome lodge's front door. It felt weird kissing her goodnight there in the shadows, and then sending her off to her cabin. Yet he had no choice but to keep their relationship in the darkness until the time was right.

Walking up the road, Katie felt so full and well-fucked she had to smile. She turned and waved to Scott before taking to the road in earnest. Though it was dark, the camp was her home away from home and nothing bad could happen to her there.

The next day, Scott was too busy with work to even worry about the girls. The parents came to drop off their kids, and Scott found everyone now wanted to talk to him. He had become notorious. As he suspected, there had been a lot of acrimony among the congregation over how and why Scott had 'stolen' the camp. Parents explanations varied widely. Some believed that Scott had erected roadblocks to camp, others, that he had scattered gasoline around the perimeter and was threatening to toss a match with him inside. Others heard he had taken out a mortgage and was going to pay off the camp's debt until he was old and grey.

Kids went wandering through the campgrounds, heading off into the woods. Some of the older ones sought to evade supervision and commandeered canoes, or hiked the path to the waterfall with their buddies. Scott rallied his counselors and told them what to do. They performed admirably in corralling the kids, sorting them into their groups, and having them move in to their assigned cabins.

The day started out frantic and hectic, but before long everything was going smoothly. The next day was the first full day of camp. Just before breakfast, there was a mishap. Shandira sprained her ankle and scraped her knees. They thought she might need stitches. She had been running down hill on one of the steeper dirt paths, chasing one of her group members. No one said anything, but everyone wondered why she had not the good sense to take it slow. The nature of the terrain there meant it would always be packed dirt and loose pebbles.

Although he could have waited for an ambulance, Scott decided to take her directly to the state park's clinic. She didn't need stitches, but she got some big bandages and antibiotics and of course, crutches. From there, she needed to be referred to the hospital for X-rays.

Before taking her there the next day, he spent much of the time waiting on Shandira and speaking to her parents on the phone. He also was troubled by the fact that now he was short-manned. With her injury, she would likely have to abort what was left of her camp experience. Shandira's parents never said anything about a lawsuit, and he prayed that they would not.

Hannah covered for Shandira while he was busy. She wisely advised the leaderless team to piggyback with her team at first. The kids were not the same age, and at times it was quite a handful, but she managed. Scott returned to help out, only to find Carol's car parked at the Welcome Lodge.

"Carol's here? What the fuck!" He peered about, wondering where she might be. With no other sign of her, he trotted deeper into the camp. He found her along with Pastor Steve touring the cabins where the kids slept.

"What are you two doing here?" he asked.

"We need to do a safety inspection," Carol said. "The parents are very concerned after yesterday's incident."

"I know, I have been on the phone a ton. But--"

"That's not good enough, Scott," Carol said, smiling condescendingly. "We're just here to see that there aren't any hazards, broken screen doors, or any alcohol. You do understand that, don't you?"

Scott glared at her. She was so blindingly condescending!

"You know, just looking out for the flock," Steve added. "You can't be everywhere at once, so why not let us help out a bit?"

"You two need to know that you can't be coming here without checking with me first."

"Why how dare you, of course we can come!" Carol scoffed. "By the way, I checked the records. You didn't buy the camp. Earl did. It takes years to finalize the paperwork. He kept a good secret, boyo, but--"

"None of that is true."

"I understand he left it to you--" Carol tried to say, but Scott cut her right off.

"I bought this camp with my money. Now listen, I don't have time to follow you around. Unescorted, you may inspect the children's cabins and activity areas. You are obliged to stay out of the kitchen and other areas that I designate. Obviously you cannot use the swimming docks or the canoes either, come to think of it, but you may inspect them as well."

Scott sighed inwardly. If the church wanted to visit and inspect, that simply wasn't a fight he could win. Parents wanted assurances that kids were in a safe environment and not having sex. On that last point, Scott thought, the mere presence of Carol was sure to make libidos wane.

Actually the kids were all dutifully abstinent in or out of camp, as far as he knew. As for safety, he had repaired every last thing he could find. What could they possibly hope to find? Then Scott remembered how Shandi's group had doubled-up with Hannah's.

"Look, I gotta go." he said.

"Scott, do you think I could give a little talk to the kids this afternoon?" Pastor Steve asked.

It was a fairly routine thing, or at least it had been in every summer past. Guests at camp were common. Scott simply hadn't scheduled this one. He thought about it, and decided that it would be a positive because it really gave the church's imprimatur to this year's camp. Scott wanted that sense of continuity.

"That would be great, Steve. They were going to have a seminar at four, will that time work?"

"Seminar at four? We should do it sooner, the kids will be hungry," Carol interjected.

"No, they won't. They're having a big snack at three thirty. Watermelon and sliced apples."

"Oh how delightful," Carol said with cloying fake pleasantness. Scott wondered how she lived with herself.

"I guess we can wait 'til four," Steve said, taking a step down the road. "Bye Scott." Carol turned to leave as well.

"Until we meet again," she said. "Hopefully after finding a hazard you failed to fix."

"You always find a way to feed his angst," Steve said as they walked away.

"It's not my fault. Look how disturbed he is, all the time. I'll say it again, the boy is not right in the head."

"There are some things he is good at though."

"Like what?!" Carol said, still jabbering as the two moved out of earshot.

Scott scowled and then turned away. He could do little about the church's nosy interlopers and it was better not to dwell on it now. He went to find Hannah's supersized group. When he found them, Hannah seemed to be managing alright. However, when they did pottery later that morning Scott took over for Shandira's portion of the group because there weren't enough potter's wheels for the combined group. Likewise, Scott took care of Shandi's group as needed on the days that followed.

Scott knew he needed to talk to Aster and to Katie. The blonde still shot him smiles when she walked by, and he needed to inform her that it was over. He couldn't bring himself to say it however. Who could turn down such perfection? What if Katie had changed her mind? Katie always seemed to be among others, making it awkward at best to come ask to speak with her in private. He decided to wait instead.

Aside from his entanglements, there was more than enough work on his plate. It was up to him to help take care of Hannah's group, plus organize and lead camp-wide activities, schedule meals with the cooks, and make sure all of the safety rules were being followed. The thing about the tight knit camp was, everyone understood what Scott was going through, most of all the oldest kids in Hannah's group. Those girls were extra helpful and disciplined, while Hannah led the youngsters that were in Shandi's group.

123456...9