Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 02

Story Info
A Master awakens to thrill and take his woman for the night.
12.7k words
4.8
23.5k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers

This story is Chapter 2 of a four part story. For it to make sense, I would ask you read Secrets Of the Stallion first.

Thank you to those who have read, rated and submitted comments on Part 1 . Please continue to do so.

Enjoy.

Stone. Xxx

*****

During the collaring ceremony and guest mingling, Titus had kept Brandy close to him. Standing behind her, his arm lazily wrapped around her waist, he had been vigilant and ready to pull her back against him with the slightest hint of her moving away. But with a soft smile on his face he recognized the contrary in her.

The whole time she had been leaning against him, grinding her hips backwards and pushing her buttocks firmly against him while she rested her head against his neck. The egg was working its magic. He could smell her desire and it tantalised him.

In the Great Hall, standing close to Titus, Brandy felt the tension rise as suddenly the tempo and loudness of the Quartet changed. The change in music startled the guests and there was a charge in the atmosphere.

Then a Dominant Male, Kade, entered the room and his submissive female, Denver, appeared on the Alter and waited obediently for him. There was going to be a display for the guests.

The Dominant's attire reminded her of a Roman Gladiator. He wore dark brown leather and shining metal protectors on his arms and legs. He wore leather boxer briefs with a studded opening at the front and a short metal and leather man-skirt that could be drawn and opened at the front. His chest was naked except for leather straps that criss-crossed across his chest and back. He was oiled and muscles pumped up. He looked amazing and powerful.

Brandy's heart beat so fast and she realised that the performance would show His power over the submissive on the Alter.

They were going to perform for the guests of Crystelle and Tomas for all of their entertainment. The guests watched, enthralled at the unexpected twist of the evening. The string quartet played more loudly and the music was exciting to match the sudden turn of events. The lights dimmed and spots lit up the Alter and raised floor like a stage.

Titus took advantage of the powerful sexual tension in the air and build up of anticipation. He put his hand in his pocket and turned the egg on higher.

It was sitting inside her vaginal channel, on the lowest setting when Brandy felt the strange vibrations strengthen and resonate. She breathed in sharply and opened her mouth a little to control her breathing as the sexual thrill overtook her body. Her body glowed as she became even more sexually aware and turned on.

The Dominant Male was stunningly handsome and carried an aura of authority about him. He scared Brandy a little in this environment. She knew Kade from The Bar and was another of her friends.

Here, he changed into a lustful beast, who demanded obedience and could be callous in his quests, treating his quarries like a piece of meat. He was truly a Dominant Master.

From experience of their brief affair, she only knew the softer side of him, where he could be just as demanding, but show thoughtful tenderness too. She knew of his other life here but had respectfully kept it separate from their own relationship.

Brandy suspected on this occasion, however, she would see his other side for the first time and the submissive waiting for him would meet the former animal brute in their performance.

"The Beast meeting the Sacrificial Lamb," she thought as he strode purposefully to the Alter. A Master, about to show the extent of his submissive's allegiance to him.

The crowd was silent and watched with a mixture of lustful interest, worried fascination and plain shock by some the practices and laws accepted in this particular kink.

Kade strode to the Alter with purpose. He was King Dom in The Ice House and Crystelle was his good friend. He wanted to ensure her special night was one to be remembered and one that their fellow members and vanilla friends would enjoy. He saw Denver watch him through lowered eyes and then bow her head waiting for him.

He had chosen her well. She actually belonged to Crystelle but Kade had an agreement with her Mistress to use her on occasion. Denver enjoyed rough treatment from a man and Crysti would reward her with dates with him. It was an arrangement that worked well for all of them.

He saw her tremble when he circled around her. He knew it was partly in excitement and partly nervous anticipation. She was his prey. He towered over her small, athletic but petite frame letting the tension build in the silence. Her long red hair was tied back in a severe braid and her crimson red dress accentuated her pale, freckled skin.

He felt the uncertain expectation in the room, knowing all eyes were focussed on them both.

It fed Denver's voyeuristic tendencies. She liked to perform in front of others. He whispered to her, "Are you wet yet Denver?"

Before she could answer, he snapped a command, "Standing display"

Denver immediately knew the drill for she was well trained. She lowered the top half of her dress exposing her braless breasts, she inched her dress up to her waist revealing she wore no panties. She tucked the dress in at her waist to ensure it did not fall. It was nothing more than a thick belt around her waist. Then she stood with legs 4 inches apart and her arms lifted to clasp her hands behind her head and opened her mouth wide.

Kade took his time looking at her. She was freshly shaved, her arm pits and pussy completely hairless. She stood facing her audience. He inspected her small pert breasts, lifting each with flat fingers underneath to test their weight and jiggle them for their guests.

He placed his hand on her bald pussy and rubbed his hand on her, testing her wetness and showing the audience the smeary links attached to his fingers before smearing them on her mouth and touching her tongue.

"Turn round."

She did so and he felt her cheeks before spanking her once soundly. The slap echoed round the room and a red hand print formed briefly on her white skin.

Denver's heart was beating fast as she thought of her body displayed for the guests. Her pussy was already throbbing with need and she stifled a moan when Kade smacked her bottom in public.

"Bend over, cheeks open."

Denver placed her forehead on the Alter and bent double, spreading her cheeks. Everyone could see her little star, nestled in the valley.

Kade reached for a bag under the Alter and placed it by her head. He removed a long butt plug and dipped it's length in a tub of lubricating gel before teasing her external sphincter.

He slowly pushed the plug in and out, massaging her internal sphincter to relax the natural resistance.

Denver moaned as she felt the cool toy penetrate her anal canal and brush her anal pillows to relax, slowly deflating of blood. She secreted anal mucus to mix with the lubricating gel as the toy eased into her and into her rectum. The sensations excited her and she fought the natural urge. Her brain was telling her, falsely, she needed to empty her bowels.

Kade eventually pushed the whole toy in and all could see the pretty oval shaped, diamond cut red jewel now covering her anal star. It looked pretty as it caught the light of the room emphasizing its brilliance.

"Hold the Alter," he instructed and she flattened her hands on the marble surface above her head.

He removed her dress and threw it behind the Alter and then spanked her again. Three with his bare hand on each cheek. Each slap echoing around the room and reddening her cheeks.

Then with a paddle making Denver count each strike out loud.

"1... 2... 3..."

The Dominant Kade was showing off the obedience of the submissive with his commands. She was stripped naked against the Alter, breasts and ass wobbling with each strike.

Denver was in her element. She loved being spanked and the fact it was in public, on stage just increased her desires. She was so turned on her pussy was gushing in delight, the feminine moisture coating her labia and inner thighs. She breathed heavily and expelled each number in pleasurable pain but was delighted absolute in his treatment of her.

He fondled her body, grabbed her hair and spanked her hard. She seemed to revel in his rough treatment of her.

At 10, Kade stopped spanking her. He leaned over his nude submissive on the great alter and encouraged her to display herself to the expectant audience. She opened her legs, spread them wide and bent and thrust towards the crowd. They saw her breasts stretched and hanging down in her movements. They saw the pink flesh of her excited shaved pussy and her red anal jewel exposed to them.

They saw her excited flush as she performed for the guests and thrilled at the voyeurism of the situation. He gave her commands which she obeyed instantaneously. Bending over, spreading her red bottom and excited pussy.

The Dominant Kade encouraged her to touch herself and moan aloud. He fondled her lewdly to show, he owned her. He squeezed her tits, pushed his fingers in her pussy causing her to gasp from his roughness. And pulled her hair to position her for the crowd and his use.

Then he bound her over a gym horse bought in by other submissives and placed on The Alter and spanked and fondled her some more.

He pulled the studs on his shorts to reveal his massive erection and forced it down her throat as he picked her head up by the hair. She gagged and drooled as he deep throated her and fucked her head.

Then he stood in close to her, cutting off her air supply, his cock, jammed into her throat.

His attention suddenly seemed focussed elsewhere. Then he stepped back, allowing Denver, to breathe again.

He picked up a rope from his bag and started spinning a lasso around his head. He stood, muscled, his full erection on display. He flung the rope expertly in the air. It was a spectacular display of rope-man-ship.

It landed around a woman in the middle of the guests!

Brandy held her breath, "Was she a plant and part of the performance? It was so exciting!"

An excited ripple ran through the crowd as the rope successfully found his target and he pulled his captive in closer. She was dragged into view from the crowd. She appeared to want to get away from him. He pulled more on the rope and her reluctant figure, arms pinned to her sides, shuffled to his alter.

When she was close enough, he tore her dress immediately, exposing her intimate parts and let it hang like rags from her body.

Still bound in the lasso, he worked her up with words and bold, lewd touches into sexual compliance until she was panting for him, and then instructed her to prepare Denver's anus and pussy by licking her.

She obeyed him immediately, not wanting to displease him and craving sexual release herself.

The scene took place in a silent, excited awe by the crowd. Save for the panting, sexual groans Kade encouraged, nothing else could be heard.

Both women were to be used to slake Kade's lust and entertain the guests.

Kade pushed the lassoed submissive's head towards the nether regions of the other to lick and suck her more soundly for Him. The sight was hard core and the crowd were spellbound. Denver moaned as she was licked thoroughly by the newcomer.

They watched the submissive in her torn dress, lick and suck Denver. Denver writhed and moaned in ecstasy. Kade lifted the dress of the lassoed submissive, her arms still trapped by her sides and bent over double. He ripped her panties off. The guests could see her shaved pussy as he parted her legs and drove his fingers into her. He worked in two, then three and four fingers until eventually his whole fist was inside her pussy. He fisted her as he held her head in Denver's pussy, talking softly to them both of what he was going to and to deny their climaxes until he allowed them to release.

Brandy leaned into Titus at the performance in front of them. She had never, like several in the room, witnessed such a powerful scene before between Master and Submissives.

Some guests shivered at the display as not all practised this kink but had attended to support their friends in the importance of their collaring ceremony. They were also of course interested in some of the art practised and were there to seize on the opportunity of seeing such a private world.

A wave of undetermined emotions washed over the crowd at each act performed in front of them.

Some watched open mouthed, unsure whether to be shocked or appealed. But all were without fail secretly thrilled by the open lust of the performance.

Brandy fought to control her libido at the sexual images in front of her. The teasing egg was driving her crazy, provoking erotic images in her mind's eye. Little moans intermittently escaped her lips and she couldn't help but rub up against Titus. She fought for control, wanting to just let go, so much.

The crowd was silent for most of the performance, stunned and also respectful by what they were witnessing.

Titus felt Brandy freeze against him, her hand put to her mouth at some points, her breath held in at the peak of her tension. She searched and found a steady anchor to cling to, pushing into him and clinging to the arm around her waist. Titus let the scene of each performance feed the awakening inside him. With every second that passed, the smouldering cinders buried deep inside, come more alive, claiming room for the slowly growing and licking flames. With every second he felt the grip on himself slide, slip away from his control, knowing the awakening was too strong to be stopped now.

He was also aware of the sexual heat from Brandy and upped the vibrating egg to a higher notch. He watched as she fought to control her urges. He liked that she was writhing against him, and he moved his hand to her buttocks and began to fondle her obscenely.

The shock waves of the play between master and submissives rushed through the crowd in the Hall, the Dominant Kade looked almost triumphant as he used both his submissives for his pleasure. He moved round their bodies and removed Denver's butt plug.

He fucked their mouths, their pussies and their anuses. Each time stopping before he and they tipped over into satisfaction. He owned their bodies.

The women moaned at his teasing and were almost begging for his degrading treatment and humiliation. There was no doubt that both of them were his sex toys on that Alter.

Then, with the room still buzzing from the hard core sex performance, the "show" ended as the Dominant Kade allowed and bought the girls to moaning orgasms and he sprayed his own seed over them both, scenting and marking them as his.

His expertise kept the orgasms of the girls rolling and rolling, until they slumped exhausted from his demands on the Alter. Only he was standing, big, powerful and proud.

The crowd applauded him and the two submissives for a stunning, gripping and enthralling performance. He stood triumphant and acknowledged the guests. Then left the room to change, leaving other submissives to tend and help his exhausted toys. They were left as they were, lying, breathing hard, trembling and sated on the Altar.

The exhausted submissives were carried to a recovery dungeon till their services were required again.

The buffet was announced open and drinks and food served by servants of The Ice House. The string quartet live band began to play soothing music and guests were invited to try out some of the contraptions with demonstrative submissives to cater to their needs and desires, especially after experiencing such visual stimulation.

Titus leaned in to Brandy, finding her ear with his lips and whispered, letting the rumble of his dark voice tremor in her soft outer shell.

"Show me your dungeon."

Brandy's bright green eyes were wide as she looked into his. They held a smouldering shimmer of desire. She nodded at his command and took his hand and guided him through the guests him to her harem lair.

She knew he too had that air of Master and shivers of excitement ratcheted through her already aroused body. The anticipation and attraction was growing by the minute. Her sexual tension, already teased by the buzzing egg rose by even more notches.

They arrived at her dungeon and she opened the door of her harem dungeon and let Titus step inside first.

As soon as Titus entered the room, he saw the chair that had now been bought to her room. The chair!

"It's wrong." Titus thought.

The chair he had built so long ago, the chair that was stored at the bar after his sudden departure. The chair that was so tightly connected with the man that was now awakened inside him and fiddling with the lock to his controls. The chair. It was in the wrong place.

Brandy saw immediately they were not alone as she followed Titus through the door. Through the sheer white net drape surrounding the four poster bed at the far end of the room, she could see Safira tied naked to the bed face down.

Jake, also naked was just dismounting her hind quarters. She was unmoving and sexually exhausted by what had gone on before. He looked sated and yet authoritive, as he lay down beside her. He had heard Titus and Brandy enter and pulled the curtain aside to let them know, they were there. He looked at Brandy and she smiled and nodded at him, silently giving them permission to remain in her harem room.

He looked at Titus to confirm her consent. An unspoken alpha male understanding seemed to pass between them and Titus nodded, looking at Safira through the thin wispy curtain, bound there with her bottom still in the air. The image portrayed by the curtain caused a mystical effect with stunning sexual beauty.

Satisfied Jake settled back on the bed to recuperate and the wispy drape fell back in to place. He watched the couple through the sheer net curtain with interest. The net curtain gave him the same mystical effect of the vision of them.

Titus's attention was then drawn to the chair.

"Don't wrinkle them."

The heedless command was cast as he removed his eye mask, took off his jacket, untied his bow and unbuttoned his shirt and waistcoat. Each piece of clothing was handed backwards while he kept his eyes fixed on the chair. Brandy's hands moved automated, accepting his clothes, befogged with his sudden actions. She placed the jacket next to Jake's as he focused on the chair, lost in a past world.

Bare-chested Titus walked up to the chair, walking around it first, looking at it, caressing it with his eyes, before placing his hands underneath the bar at the top of the frame. With a deep grunt he flexed every muscle in his legs, back and shoulders and lifted the 200 lbs. chair off the floor. He turned and took two steps. Then, with flickered biceps, he placed the chair back down on the floor, perfectly centred in the room.

Titus took a few steps back, mesmerised, recognising every vein in the wood, feeling them on his fingertips, as if he was checking for any flaws in his sanding again. Slowly he walked around the chair while he muttered soft words of affection.

"You need some care. It's as if you've been kept in a cold, damp basement. But I will look after you. Just some nourishing oil rubbed into your veins with a soft cloth. A good lubrication of your wheels and rails. And a guest. Yes, a guest."

Titus stepped in closer and grabbed the triangular shaped frame at the top, folding his fingers around the bar that connected the two parts together. Built like a swing, two wooden triangular shaped frames were held together at the top, cradling a kneeling seat suspended from the top bar, the wheels at the bottom set in a rail at either inside of the frame. The rails curved, slanting upwards to the lower edge of the triangle, a beam at both ends to stop the seat from rocking too hard and slipping from the frame. The seat itself was covered with red, smooth leather and offered two supports for the knees and calves, a gap between them ensuring spread legs. Thighs rest against an upright board that curved into a horizontal surface that partly supports the torso, leaving the breasts of the guest hanging free. From that upright board, protruded a handlebar with two handles, carved from wood, sanded to a smooth shine, shaped to offer maximum grip for needy hands.

Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers