Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The power was now a raging fire inside him. The view was arousing. Brandy's luscious body kneeling down and trapped, her lips wrapped around his shaft, her back stretched and her buttocks round and tight as she arched her back in her attempt to fit him all in her mouth.

Titus liked what he saw. He moved and was just as sudden and quick as he pushed her back again in the chair. Suddenly his cock was whipped out of her mouth. The chair's unexpected backwards movement caused her equilibrium to unbalance once more. Her mind took a moment to adjust to the unexpected movements. Titus held his erection, rubbed the tip of his dick on her lips and she lapped at the moisture. A mingle of his delicious precum and her saliva.

He watched her tongue slide out to collect the moisture and enjoyed her licks. Then he stepped away, disregarding the pleading look in her eyes and walked to the back of the chair. He looked down on her strapped body and her buttocks just an arm's length away. Her neatly tucked-in sex was damp and moist. The droplets of her desire were caught in the beams of light in the room.

Titus stepped in and pressed his member against her sex, the tip finding the tight crevasse of her buttocks.

When he moved behind her and out of sight, Brandy's heart rate rocketed again. She bit her lower lip waiting. She felt him rub his member against the entrance of her vagina and then up to her anus. Her breath caught. She felt his fingers run down the length of her back and moaned at his caress.

She shivered as he touched her and he felt the heat emitted from her centre. She was moist, warm and her pussy lips half opened, inviting him in. The slight tilt of her head as tried to look back at him, told him the same. She was ready to be taken.

He placed his hand at the nape of her neck, then slowly dragged his fingers down along her spine, brushing over her skin until he reached her buttocks.

'SLAP'

Quickly he raised his hand and let it land on her buttocks, giving her a quick, stinging slap, before he returned to a soft caress. Her buttocks were now the prey of both his hands. He moved, squeezed and grabbed her cheeks with slow, strong fingers. White marks appeared where they dug into her skin and flesh, the colour returning when he released the pressure.

When Titus spanked her bottom, it shocked her system. The sting excited Brandy and the vibrations of the smack resonated to the sitting egg, shaking it a little, to remind her of its weight and presence in her vagina. The sensation was new and surprisingly pleasant. Her body responded and the wet heat of her pussy increased and dribbled between her legs.

Titus fondled her buttocks, moving her cheeks on the outside and causing the egg to massage on the inside of her. She moaned and tried thrusting back a little trying to brush at his cock.

'SLAP'

Again he raised his hand and landed it on her cheeks with a fierce slap, making her firm bottom jiggle. A yelp was released from her lips as the sting raced through her body.

The force of the spank reddened her cheeks. She yelped at the slightly increased force and then the responding ripples of the egg.

He stepped back and let his hand trace down between her cheeks and underneath. He found the source of the sweet scent that had started drifting upwards to his nose.

As soon as he touched her wet sex, his pressing fingers were coated with her nectar. Her pussy was sopping wet. She whimpered at his probing fingers inside her and he moved the egg manually in her channel to tease her even more.

He withdrew his fingers and she felt the egg spring to life and begin to vibrate more. It caused her to cry out in pleasure.

He brought his fingers to his mouth to suck and lick them clean, letting the taste of her desire fill his mouth and overpower his senses. Her musky scent and taste sent shivers down his spine, feeding the desire of the dominant man that had now replaced his normal persona.

'SLAP'

A third blow was delivered to her soft globes. Just as she had moaned in pleasure, her moan changed immediately into a high pitched cry of pleasurable pain.

This spank was harder. It caused her to cry out. He massaged her ass cheeks again and tested the wetness to her undercarriage.

He rubbed his fingers over her intimate lips and clitoris, again they were immediately coated with her nectar.

She was seeping with wet excitement. He fingered her again teasing and seeking the egg. Then he slowly removed it as she groaned in pleasure. The vibrations teased her channel in its withdrawal. Then it popped from her and her pussy throbbed on its own, without the added vibrations.

He smiled as he placed the egg in the hidden compartment for safety. Her feminine juices started to ooze from her entrance and with a slight grin still on his face he stepped to the side of the chair. He opened the hidden panel and took out a long, wooden shaft. The wood so smooth and polished, it felt like satin in his hands. The shaft was shaped like a phallus, a bulbous length crowned with a tilted tip, the bottom threaded inside, to be screwed down to the chair. Being out of her sight, he felt Brandy's anxiety and wariness. He saw her shivering slightly as he kept her in that wondering, nervous state.

She felt him move away and do something to the chair and she waited, holding her breath.

Stepping in behind her again, he pushed the chair forward, locking it in with the brake, then placed a wooden support in the slot at the base of the chair. The support had a tilted head, a protruding threaded bolt and was mounted to the chair at the base. It locked in tight and unmoveable. Slowly he started to screw the shaft onto the bolt, the tip aimed at Brandy's damp sex.

He moved back to the front of the chair and lifted her head with his fingers, leant in and kissed her passionately, slipping his tongue through her lips to let her taste her own desire.

She tasted her juices on his lips and tongue and realised he must have licked his fingers after he played with her. The thought pleased Brandy and conjured erotic images in her mind's eye. She responded to his kiss and accepted the invasion of his tongue teasing her. He finished the kiss and stood up. Then he stepped back, her eyes followed him and locked in with his as he took his shaft in his hand and guided it to her mouth again.

He did not hesitate. He pushed his member through her lips, burying the tip deep in her throat as he touched her wet lips. He had replaced his tongue with his cock, pushing it deep into her throat. Her moan made his shaft and balls vibrate and twitch between her lips. He inched in closer until he felt her mouth pushed against his pubic hair. He was so deep he blocked her airway. She drooled and gagged in reaction, causing pleasurable sensations on his cock.

As Brandy gagged a little, she realised he was abusing her mouth. Her eyes watered as she sucked on him, relishing his taste and hoping he would allow her to breathe again soon.

Then suddenly he released the brake of the chair with his foot. Abruptly she was slid backwards.

Pulled by gravity, the chair fell back and the wooden shaft was driven, aim perfect into her pussy. His dick was pulled roughly from her mouth till only the tip was still resting on her lips to kiss and suckle.

She cried out as she was vaginally penetrated. Her body was not expecting it. Her channel squeezed instinctively around the wooden shaft in resistance as it entered and filled her.

Brandy was shocked as her pussy was suddenly penetrated by the wooden dildo. She gasped at the invasion, and then she realised that it was actually quite pleasurable and not painful at all in her sodden pussy.

Brandy's eyes widened, then fell shut as she surrendered to the pleasure that rushed wildly through her body at being used so. Her lips clenched tightly around the head of his member, determined not to let it slip from her mouth while her body squeezed and squirmed around the smooth wooden cock inside her body.

He placed his hand on the handlebar between her gripping fingers. Her knuckles turned white as he pulled the chair hard, back to him, pushing his member back into her mouth all the way while she slid off the wooden cock. He saw her test the strength of the straps as she struggled with the pleasure that raced through her body. Then he felt her body soften around him, the tight resistance around his member faded away as she settled in that pleasure and let it run free through her frame.

With that sign, Titus started to move the chair back and forth, penetrating her with each push and pull, claiming her body, taking what she gave him freely, making her his for this night. The ride of the chair became more fluent as Brandy adapted and clearly started to enjoy the movements. Slowly he increased the speed of the sawing motion until she was jolted back and forth, the grip of her hands and the straps around her waist preventing her from being dislodged from the chair.

The chair slid back and forth to each member in a steady rhythm. Brandy's mouth was deeply penetrated by his large erection, then her pussy by the wooden toy, moving slow at first, then faster and faster at Titus's control. Brandy's body grew more accustomed to the movements and responded. She enjoyed the fucking of her pussy and head as she was bound there helpless and at his mercy.

Titus felt Brandy's body adjust and settle in the chair while she was penetrated from both ends. The wooden shaft began to glisten, coated with her juices. She salivated and retched at his deep throat penetration. Her saliva dripped from his scrotum, as it collected at the lowest point.

Her cheeks started to collapse as she followed the rhythm of his bucking hips, swallowing each time the head was pressed into her throat. Her breasts moved with the rocking motion of the chair, faster until they began to hit the underside of her throat.

The robust movement of the sawing chair and the penetrations of each end of her helpless body ignited Brandy's passion. Her pussy leaked with liquid excitement, coating the wooden shaft with a shiny sheen as it entered her vaginal cavity.

At the opposite end of her body, a mixture of natural spit and precum lubricated Titus's hardened rod. She sucked hungrily, moaning at the alternate fillings of her body, feeding her desire for fulfilment.

She knew Titus and Jake were watching her. The men could see her sexually aroused and trapped body being rocked and penetrated. Her sleek nude figure was flushed and heated in a rosy glow. She was on show for them. Their eyes travelled unheeded over every bared inch, lingering on her most intimate parts. It thrilled her to think of it.

The wheels of the chair were surprisingly silent, but still the room echoed with sounds. Wet slurpy sounds as Titus pulled his shaft from her mouth, the deep moans emitted from her throat as she was plunged down on the wooden shaft.

The soft bounce as the chair was stopped by the brake and the wooden shaft slid deep into her body. Her eyes were half closed, but locked in with his as she underwent the ritual of the chair, showing him her excitement and submittance. The sparkle in her eyes made him grow stronger, his other side replaced completely by the dominant man in him. Powerful and relentless he fed on the sexual tension in the room, ever building to new heights.

Satisfied, he looked down at the luscious woman in his grasp. She rocked back and forth, claimed and taken from two sides, fulfilling the needs of the man that had taken his place in his body and mind.

With a grin on his face, distorted with the pleasure the warm, wet mouth of Brandy gave him. He started to slow down the movements of the chair until it came to a halt. With her lips just nestling the head of his member, the tip of the wooden phallus lodged still inside her heated tunnel, Brandy shuddered on the chair.

Her body throbbed after this unusual double fucking and she moaned in protest, a little bereft. She wondered what he wanted to do to her next.

He took a step back, slipped his member from her lips and knelt down in front of her. He leant in and kissed her while his hands slid along her sides and moved in and cupped her breasts.

While he squeezed her soft mounds, letting them slip through his fingers until the tips folded around her hard nipples and tugged on them before releasing, he leaned in and kissed her half opened mouth. He caught her quickened breath and sucked it from her mouth mixing her breath with his in his lungs, taking a bit of her being and blending it, fusing it with his.

Her passion now flowed through his veins and he returned the rush of pleasure with his lust as he breathed back into her mouth. Immediately she writhed on the chair, the dildo still lodged inside her sex, pushing herself down as far as the straps allowed her to in answer to the sudden desire rushing through her veins, adding to her own carnal needs.

As he knelt in front of her and snogged her deeply. She responded, kissing him back and his hands caressed breasts a little harder. He fondled, groped and squeezed, making her moan and impatient. She wanted more and tried in her bounded state to push her breasts to him, and then back onto the shaft, wanting to be greedily fucked again.

Titus felt her impatience and frustration. Quickly Titus stood up, leant over her while his hard, wet shaft dragged along her neck, and let his hand land on her buttocks hard. A loud slap sounded through the room.

The spank served to heighten her sexual state, stinging yet pleasurable and exciting, reminding her - He was in control of this.

She yelped a little and a pleading "please" escaped her lips. She needed this man and fought to control her impatience for release.

"Keep still."

Her soft yelp was overpowered by his harsh voice, the command clear and not to be mistaken. Brandy held still in the chair, forcibly relaxed her body, waiting for the next thing to happen. Slowly Titus stepped away from her and walked around to the back of her.

Titus noticed the net drapes around the four poster King's size bed move and a pair of eyes looking through the sheer fabric, just the glisten of the retinas betraying the presence of Jake and Safira.

Noted but ignored.

Titus stepped behind Brandy and placed his hands on her hips, slowly letting them wander over her back and buttocks, from her neck to her tail bone. He caressed her soft skin while she rested against the dildo. Her body, like his was covered with a sheen of sweat and his fingers slid over her back easily, as if he was touching living satin.

Brandy moaned, turned her head to see what Titus was doing, but the angle was too much for her to see. As his hands found her hips again, he pushed her forward, sliding her off the wooden shaft, then let her fall back again. He watched how the wooden shaft was buried deep inside her. Her buttocks bumped into the beam that held the toy attachment.

He moved the chair and she knew he was watching the wooden dildo fuck her. The butterflies in her tummy returned. The anticipation of his next move made her nervous.

He pushed her forward again, but as he saw her body tense with the anticipation of being penetrated again, he locked the brake and unscrewed the wooden shaft. He saw it was wet, coated with her nectar and the sweet scent overpowered his male senses.

He knelt behind her, unlocked the brake and let her hind quarters fall against his face, feeling her labia part around his tongue. Her juices spread over his cheeks and chin as her wetness blanketed his face.

She felt him fiddle with the chair and then she moved back again. Her used pussy hit him squarely in the face. His tongue and nose tasting, breathing her in and kissing her and she moaned in ecstasy.

Eagerly he started to lap the flow of nectar drizzling from her opened lips and devoured her taste, marking himself with her scent. Her juices fed him, empowered him and poked at the cinders to a blazing fire again, making his lust take over control for a few seconds.

Following the call of his body, directed by instinct and the strong will inside him, he push himself up, stepped in between Brandy's thighs and pushed his throbbing shaft into her tight channel without hesitation or remorse. Stretched by the wooden shaft, wet with her own juices, her channel offered him an effortless slide inside, tight enough to squeeze down on him, open enough to let him thrust in until his pelvis bounced off her buttocks.

He had wanted to fuck Brandy for a long time, but never in his wildest dreams did he think the moment would present itself like this and be as intense or exquisite. It would be imprinted in his mind forever.

A deep grunt escaped his clenched lips as he made her his woman in a single, fluent push, filling her insides with his erection.

And he fucked her.

His penis entered her vagina in strong hard thrusts and Brandy breathed a sigh of relief, "At last."

A slapping noise emerged from their bodies as they crashed into each other. The force of his bucking hips sent the chair forward, sliding her off his member as soon as he hit her cervix.

Gravity pulled her back, helped by the jerk of his hands on her hips and he impaled her again on his throbbing desire. He took her hard, forceful, directed and controlled. Even in his heated state, the firm grip of his other side kept him in control, delivering measured thrusts to Brandy's helpless frame.

One more time he pulled her to him, then kept her tightly pressed against his pelvis while his one hand reached for the egg that was still in the hidden compartment of the chair.

When he stopped, Brandy's mind screamed, "Noooooo!" His male rod just rested in her channel, teasing her.

With the little egg in his fingers, he collected her juices from her slick lips and spread her buttocks with his free hand. Her little, textured star appeared and was quickly lathered with her dew.

Her tight muscle rubbed and rimmed until he felt it relax and his finger slipped in. Slowly he let it sink inside her, curled it inwards until he felt his own shaft through her inner walls. He then slowly, circled, massaged her passage and pulled it back out of her.

She felt him explore her anal opening, intimate, pushing and rimming her with those expert fingers.

Again he collected her juices from her lips, the flow of her nectar constant in her excited state. He ensured the egg was completely coated with her feminine dew. Brandy felt something cooler, it teased her pussy and anal opening. She wasn't sure what it was. She lubricated it with her natural female juices.

Then he pushed the egg against her tight opening, watching as it slipped through the narrow circle and disappeared inside her tight channel. The little cord slid in a little as well. He took the remote in his hand and turned on the vibrations.

She felt him push it inside her bottom. It nestled there and then began to vibrate.

"Oh my God, It's the EGG!" Her mind and body recognised the sensations from the vaginal teasing throughout the night!

Her moans became screams of pleasure, her body spasming as the tremors rippled through her inner walls. The intensity was so high he could feel them around his shaft buried deep inside of her.

Brandy was crazy and wild with desire, she whimpered and moaned. It may be too much! She may not be able to obey his command about cumming!

Titus grabbed her hips, pushed her off and let her fall back on his member, taking her deep and strong. Then he started to increase the speed of the rocking of the chair. He pulled her back at him hard when the chair reached its highest and furthest point, then bounced into his body. He pushed into her with all his strength. The force of the thrust bounced her off him and sent the chair back to its highest point, after which she was pulled back onto his shaft again.