Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reins on Titus's control were slipping, the intensity of their fucking too much to withstand and he felt himself slip away in a wild frenzy, bucking into Brandy like a caveman.

He fucked her greedily, hard and fast over and over. Her body was quite simply a vessel for his dominant lust.

He felt the tension build in Brandy's body as he started to fuck her forcefully, pushing the chair away with his hips as their genitals collided and crashed into each other. The swing of the chair stopped, gravity bringing her back to him, pushing her down on his shaft, guided by his hands holding her hips and pulling her to him.

Titus banged into her body again and again in his unbridled lust. Each hard thrust bounced off her cervix as he impaled her. She moaned as her passion built and she broke out in an overheated sweat, trying to control the primitive lust that wanted and needed to overspill. Each contact, teased and tantalised as her breasts bounced and swollen clitoris, so sensitive it wanted to send her body into spiralling spasms.

Each pull forced the full length of his shaft to enter her tight sheath, his balls would swing up and hit her throbbing clitoris. Each thrust into her made her breasts jiggle and sway as they hung free. Each thrust brought her closer to the inevitable climax that he forbade her to have before he allowed her to.

He knew she wouldn't hold out for much longer and suddenly he stopped. The chair just moved back to him and his member pushed all the way into her heated core, her buttocks pressing against his stomach as he held her to him.

When he stopped Brandy panted on full blown alert at his stilled, full penile insertion. Her body throbbed and pulsated around him, heightened by the knowledge that both men, Titus and Jake were watching her body with interest on full blown heat.

"You can't cum yet."

Titus's voice invaded her sex crazed brain. Her body screamed for release. Beads of sweat broke out on her forehead as she fought a losing battle of mind over body.

She wanted to break out of the binds, to fuck the guy senseless, "You can't cum yet," Even his sexy command sent her teetering to the edge.

"Can't you see what you are doing to me?" Her brain screamed in silent answer, frustration and irritation riding on the back of her unfulfilled need.

The grunt emitted from her lips made Titus smile. The last thing she wanted to hear was his refusal to let her cum. She groaned in protest and impatience.

To reward her impatience, he raised his hand and let the palm land on her rosy cheeks, making them jiggle while the sound of the hand meeting buttock echoed through the room.

'Slap'

It was then she realised Titus knew of her defiant feelings as the resounding smack landed on her bottom. It caused her cheeks to wobble teasing her body further. The shock of it landing on her heated body caused her to yelp a little.

The yelp was followed by a deep moan as he immediately turned up the vibrations of the egg inside her and felt the tremors through her inner walls cascade around his shaft. A buck of his hips and she was pushed away, leaving just the tip of his cock inside her before she was pulled back towards him and impaled on his member.

She felt that vibrating egg turned up in her anal passage and her libido rose more. He thrust hard causing her to slide to the end of his cock and began to fuck her at a more steadying pace. The sensations felt too good, her heart rate and breathing rate rocketed.

Again and again the chair moved forth and back, her hands clenched tightly around the handle bars, trying to counter the forceful pushes into her body. But she was helpless, defenceless in his hands and in the view of him and Jake.

He turned the egg up even higher and her greed for release was going to take over soon.

"Does he want me to disobey him, maybe he wants to punish me?" Brandy's excited brain was unable to think straight. Her body was taking over her mind. Female lust for her alpha male taking precedence over all else.

Again Titus felt her body start to tremble around him, sudden convulsions in her tight pussy telling me she was nearing that threshold again. The threshold of no return. Once she'd passed that point, he knew she would be unable to honour his demand, taken in the clenching grip of orgasm. And he wanted her there. Faster he moved the chair and turned the vibrations in her back side up to maximum!

A drawn out groan left her lips as she was taken deep, hard and furious. His own excitement started to follow hers as her breathing became shallower and the moans were an endless flow of noises and sounds coming from her half opened lips.

The chair did what it was built for, moving fluently, without much sound, able to withstand the force put on its joints and connections, forming the perfect vessel for Brandy's body as he claimed her in this moment. She was his.

As he felt her body tense up further, her channel narrowed around him as she was directed with desire, his own desire started to rise beyond his control and he felt his own climax announcing itself when deep, strong waves of heat start to rip through his body. At last time he leant in, pulled her hard against his pelvis and whispered in her ear.

"You may cum when we've reached 5. Count out loud."

Brandy felt him still the fucking, again whilst deeply embedded in her body. Her body throbbed in unfulfilled need. When he leant over, whispering those words in her ear and instructed her, she could cum on the count of 5, it drove her crazy. Her pussy pulsed and flooded around his cock. She held her breath.

He waited for her to nod quietly, then pushed her off his shaft, only to pull her back and pin her down on his member.

Maddeningly, he started to fuck slower, deeper and harder, AND it was the slowest count to 5, she had ever had to endure. She began to breathe again and counted aloud.

"One"

Her voice were soft whimpers, hardly audible as the air was pushed from her lungs with the strength of the impact. Again he pushed her off him slowly and pulled her back hard and fast, feeling her hit his pelvis and holding her there until she counted again.

"Two"

"Louder!"

The movement repeated, the push inside her intensified, her buttocks slapping against his skin. Her voice was stronger, louder now as she counted the thrusts into her body.

"Three"

Again the soft sound of rolling wheels as the chair was pushed off, followed by a muffled thump and a cry of pleasure.

"Four!"

Brandy felt Titus stiffen, close to release himself and as she reached 4, she felt the first spasms and shudders of release deep in her pussy. The excitement of reaching 5 was so close.

As he pushed her off a last time, brought to the brink of climax himself, he arched his back, tilted his hips and pushed her off him. His fingers dug deep into the soft flesh of her hips and he felt her brace herself against the handlebars, anticipating the last thrust and the release that she had kept inside her all this time. Her body was screaming for that last push, her silent muscles trembled and shivered as Titus held her above him for a second longer. Then he pulled her back as hard as he could while he forced his hips forward and dived deep into her body.

"FIVE!"

At that magic number 5, spoken out loud, Brandy screamed at the strength of her orgasm. She felt relief that she could now let go. Spasms and jerks racked her body. Her mind and body spiralled out of control as her creamy cum gushed unfettered. She trembled and shook as wave after wave rippled and flowed and reached and invaded every biological cell.

Her cry was loud, high pitched and echoed through the room as she climaxed around Titus's member and flooded him with her feminine joy. At the same moment, the iron grip around his own lust was released and with the growl of a tiger, he orgasmed and started to spurt his semen into her convulsing sex.

She felt Titus fill her with his semen as he too toppled over that same cliff into sexual fulfilment. Their union and bodily fluids mixed their magical ingredients.

The movements of his hips became erratic as he was driven by lust and instinct, pumping into her body as his cream shot deep into her channel. Brandy's body helpless as it was overcome by pleasure, fucked and filled with his seed as he exploded his load into her body, panting, sweating and grunting her name.

She floated in to sexual oblivion, limp and drained of strength. The ride was totally amazing.

A last push, the last droplets of cum shot into her pussy and he refined the grip on his control again, pulling her spent body tightly against his pelvis and letting his hands slowly roam over her back and buttocks, soothing the red marks the palm of his hand left on her cheeks, caressing her hair with his fingers while they stayed connected.

The little cord protruded from her tight star was found by his fingers and the buzzing egg was slowly pulled from her behind. He reached down to tease her sensitive clitoris to prolong her spasms and climax. He delighted in her dancing and moaning body on his cock as she reacted and shattered around him.

The slow removal of the egg from her anus and his clitoris rub was so pleasurable to her. Lights exploded at the back of her eyes as he kept her on that ride and prolonged the joy of her orgasm. When she began to climb down from its dizzy heights, she was barely aware of Titus's sweet caresses or his sweet intimate kisses.

The egg eventually popped out of her body. It danced and moved on the palm of his hand before he shut it off and hung it over the side of the chair. A sigh of relief was released from her lips as she was freed from the buzzing form.

Then, as his legs stopped feeling like jelly, he stepped from between her legs and dragged his member from her tight clenched sex, a flow of their mixed juices drizzling from her pussy. Quickly he knelt and leaned in, collecting their mixed nectar and lapped it up from her battered sex.

With a mouthful of their juices, he walked around the chair, knelt before her and cupped her rosy face in both of his hands, placed his lips on hers and let her eager tongue slip into his mouth where he fed her their mixed juices little by little.

As he kissed her, looking into her eyes, she smiled and responded weakly, murmuring just one word, "Amazing." He continued to snog her deeply and she could taste their union as he fed her.

Locking her eyes in with his, he pulled his lips away from hers and smiled.

"You were a very good girl, Brandy," she heard him say softly, through her tiredness, "But I haven't finished with you yet..."