Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Titus knelt down at the front, unlocked the brake that kept the seat in its place and gave it a little push. Frictionless the chair started to swing back and forth, not a noise sounded from the wheels as they glided through the rails.

A smile curved his mouth upwards, the quality and effort of the work put in, still showed its worth after such a long time. Then he slowly rose again, letting his hands slide slowly over the soft, smooth wood, as if he was caressing the body of a woman, affectionately, lovingly. Each slight hint of a vein in the wood, pushed him further, letting the other dark side, take over more room in him. It grew starker, took possession of his body and mind.

Directed by muscle memory, his fingertips found the three hidden pins on the inside of the decorative lining. He pressed them in the right order, the soft click of a lock opening was his reward. Titus leaned forward, opened the hidden panel and looked inside. He grinned. Everything was still in there, just as he had left it that last day he saw the chair. His chair.

A shiver ran down his spine, cascaded down his legs and disappeared through the floor from his body. With it, the last remnants of him disappeared, dissolved in the energy of the earth beneath them. Locking the secret panel with a soft click, he raised himself, straightened his back and slowly turned towards Brandy, who was still standing in her spot watching him inspect the chair.

With a gleam in his eyes, Titus searched for hers and locked them in as soon as they crossed paths. Without a word exchanged, Titus saw the recognition in her eyes, the acceptance of his command and new aura, her body leaning forward as she started to move towards him.

"Stop."

With a jerk she stopped, then stepped towards him when he nodded again. Nervousness and excitement tangled with the change in atmosphere. The air in the harem room almost crackled with tension. Slowly and hesitantly she walked towards Titus, her steps were slightly unsteady. She locked her eyes with his, unable to tear them away from his compelling look. As she closed in, she slid her fingers into his opened and extended hand and let herself be guided to the centre of the room, next to the chair and underneath a bright spot light.

She was very sexually aroused.

Brandy was wearing a beautiful black straight dress with small embroidered blood red and purple roses on a green vine wrapping the length of her body. It was backless with a discreet side zip. The bra was inbuilt and pushed her breasts upwards to show an enticing cleavage.

Underneath, she was wearing black suspenders with matching blood red and purple roses and black stockings with a straight central line down the back of the leg. She had on black lacy sheer panties and was wearing 3 inch heels. She still had her half mask on, black and lacy with purple and red roses and matching tiny glass jewels.

"Undress yourself," Titus demanded.

His words excited her. Tingles emanated through her body on top of the egg vibrations and butterflies fluttering in her tummy. This was the moment. The moment to submit to his total control. Something she had never ever done before with a man. She shut her eyes letting the fear wash over her and then to show her consent to continue, she removed the eye mask and began to lower the side zip on her dress. Standing upright, the dress loosened and she slowly pushed it off her shoulders.

She heard Jake, her employee, shift a little on the bed and saw the drape twitch for him to focus on her better. She felt his and Titus's eyes caress her body. The thrill of two men watching her undress caused her to flush in more sexual excitement. Her breasts peaked tightly and her pussy rushed with even more moist heat dampening and soaking her already wet panties.

Inch by inch, the dress lowered, showing her shoulders, her collar bone and the tops of her breasts. It teased in its slow descent until eventually her full rounded breasts and hard nipples were bared naked for both men's eyes. She shimmied the dress over her hips and with no curvy body resistance now, the dress fell unheeded to pool at her feet.

Titus watched in silence, unmoved as Brandy slowly, seductively took her dress off, exposing the soft curves of her body little by little until she stood barely dressed before him. He saw her eyes flash to the corner of her view, and he too could see the curtain twitch, the soft sounds of sheets moving with the weight of a shifting body. Titus grinned within himself as he glanced over the chair.

'A guest and a watcher. You are being spoiled tonight,' he thought.

She stood before Titus, her thin waist and rounded hips presented in suspender belt and stockings. The thin sheer and very wet panties allowed the trimmed red tuft of pubic hair to be seen through the material. The high heeled shoes on her feet made her look tall and slender.

She looked towards Titus for instructions on the attire he wished to remain on. The vibrating egg and sexual tension in the room was almost too overwhelming for her.

Titus locked her eyes in with his, the need for direction making hers glisten in the spot light that cast her in a warm glow. Slowly he let his eyes caress her frame, the curve of her hips, her slender waist and her full breasts, crowned with peaked nipples. Little berries, ripe and full, ready to be picked.

Brandy stood still semi naked in front of him as instructed. His eyes assessed and inspected her body, giving neither approval nor disapproval. She blushed at the intensity in his gaze and then he locked his eyes in hers. She tried to control her breathing and the sexual tension that built between them.

Without saying a word Titus moved in close. Slow steps while he kept her eyes locked in with his, keeping her bonded to the spot.

The vibrating egg inside her body intensified the situation and she struggled to control her building desire. Her breaths quickened to small fast pants.

He stopped, one foot in front of her, making sure she could look at him without stretching her neck too far back. Without touching he let his hands slide along her body, less than ¼ inch between the tips of his fingers and her skin. He felt her warmth radiate against his digits, her heat washed over his hand as he passed his fingers over her pelvis. He could sense the moisture that collected in her panties, his heightened senses smelt her feminine scent, drifting up between their bodies.

When Titus stepped in closer to her, he teased her more by refusing to touch her. Her legs trembled with want and nearly caused her to close those few inches between them and fall into his arms.

Slowly he started to circle her, walking around her in a small circle, keeping his face close to hers, locking her eyes in with his so she turned her head as far as she could. Then, lost from her view, she quickly turned the other way, waiting for him to connect them again as he came around her other side. He saw and felt her shiver as his warm breath caressed over the shell of her ear, his face leant in, stood behind her left arm.

"There are 3 terms," He spoke then paused for effect, "Say 'Stop' and everything stops, immediately. Sign the victory sign with your fingers and everything stops, immediately"

His whispered breaths caressed her skin. Then he walked around her as though to inspect her closer. The tension was intense.

He took his mouth away from her ear and passed in front of her, letting his bare arm brush against her breasts, feeling her nipples drag over his skin. Her eyes fluttered, her lashes moved up and down quickly as he saw her take a deep breath to calm herself.

As his arm purposely brushed her breasts and Brandy gasped at his touch, wanting so much more.

He reached her other side. He stood behind her right arm and leant in to whisper in her other ear. He wickedly slid the little lever of the remote control in his pocket up a little higher, making the egg vibrate harder inside her channel. He smiled when he was rewarded with a deep moan seemingly coming right from her very toes. Her legs twitched as she struggled to keep her balance.

When he was behind her again, she suddenly felt stronger vibrations from the egg. Brandy's mouth went dry as she realised he had turned it up even more by the remote. She gasped and a little moan escaped her lips. Her legs began to shake as her body responded and began to peak. Desire flooded her saturated panties and moisture began to leak outside the material and outside the edges and on to her inner thighs.

"You will submit to me completely, give up every possibility of control. You will be in my hands, helpless, unable to change the order of events."

He felt Brandy freeze as he proclaimed the second rule. For only the briefest of seconds he felt her will struggle to keep herself from accepting his terms, but then a shudder moved through her body and he knew she was his, without restraints.

"HOLY FUCK," Brandy's mind screamed. "This man means business. Can I do this?" Then followed by, "Hell Yes! I've never been so sexually thrilled in my life."

Her mind pleaded with her body, "Please don't orgasm yet, don't do it, just don't it," She shuddered in her struggle to gain composure and control.

Suddenly he was whispering in her right ear and the egg vibrations increased again. Her mind and body began an epic battle, "Don't do it," became a mantra for her.

Titus continued, "Good. The last of my terms is this. You will not be held back by mental restraints. You will submit to and be guided by what your body tells you, but..."

He left the rest of the sentence open. He moved to her back, then pressed his mouth against her left ear again. As he stepped back behind her arm, he increased the vibrations of the egg inside her with yet another notch.

"You are not allowed to cum until I say so!"

Titus stepped away from her arm, circled around her until he faced her again, her eyes locked in his, her mouth half opened, her breath quick and shallow. He saw her hands squeeze, her fingers twitch as she tried to keep herself calm. As he let his eyes glide over her body, he detected the signs of her answer. A soft turn of her hips showed him a glimmering sheen of her juices on her inner thighs, her nipples grown hard, at full peak, her eyes sparkled with held back desire, just waiting for that moment to be released. The right word, the right kiss, the right look, the key to that moment.

"Accept my terms or send me off." He demanded.

Titus saw her clenched fists, her panting breaths and surely her racing heart and heaving breasts. She saw it in his eyes, "He knows, he knows my struggle"

"Accept my terms or send me off." His words echoed in her head with authority.

"As if!" Brandy's mind screamed.

The vibrations from the egg was causing her body to scream for release.

She found her voice, "I... Accept..." Brandy conceded breathlessly, already under his hypnotic spell of want.

Her voice trembled, her eyes glazed over as she answered him. He saw her pull her last bit of willpower together to keep standing as the vibrations of the egg pulsed through her frame, sending shock waves of pleasure into every muscle and vein in her body.

Slowly he started to fade the vibrations of the egg until it was barely trembling inside of her, then stepped in and hooked his fingers in her panties. With one fluent, but slow pull, they were at her ankles and he held her steady by her hips as she stepped out of them.

As he pulled her panties down, it was sensual and erotic and Brandy's libido rose again as his face was so close to her feminine centre. More feminine juices gushed to her inner thighs and coated her flushed and pink labia.

With Titus's face at the height of her pelvis, her feminine scent wafted to his nose, overwhelmed his nostrils and fuelled the fire of lust inside of him. Clenching his teeth, Titus controlled his urges and moved back up, standing straight in front of Brandy.

Without a word, Titus took her hand and guided her to the front of the chair. Answering the question in her eyes with a short nod, he helped her kneel down on the red, padded leather and folded her fingers around the handlebars. He slowly removed her eye mask. Caressing her skin, he brushed his fingertips over her arm. He traced them upwards to her shoulders, centred at her spine and then slowly dragged them down to her buttocks. Lingering there for a moment, he resumed the travel down until he was on one knee between her spread legs.

When he looked up, he saw the lips of her sex, coated with her natural nectar, half opened in excitement, the little cord dangled down to the receiver clipped on her stocking. He brought his face closer and took in her scent deep, letting her feel how near he was without touching her.

Brandy felt him bend down behind her so close to her heated core. Brandy's body was so sexually aroused by his stimulating words, the teasing egg and his light caresses. Her body ached and screamed for release and fulfilment. A release he could give her and she pushed back to his face, greedily wanting and needing that intimate kiss.

As she pushed her hips back in instinct, he withdrew and prevented her touching him, quickly raising his hand and let it land on her bottom with a loud slap. He saw her skin flash up red at the unexpected spank, before it faded back to its own colour.

"Initiative is not wanted Brandy." He admonished.

She felt the sudden and unexpected shock of a stinging smack on her bare bottom and his words. Her body jolted forward as the sting rushed through her body and a muffled yelp sounded from her lips. Her body softened with the quick slap and he felt her settle in her part of these events, accepting the terms she had agreed to fully. She relaxed against the seat and let him tie her ankles to the seat, her thighs to the upright part of the seat and her waist to the supporting rest just below her breasts. Restrained in a type of all fours position, she was unable to move as he slid his hands along the inside of her legs, following the soft nylon of her stockings, then he slid over the border and nearing her heated centre.

Brandy struggled to gain composure and control again as he continued to strap her in, caressing her lightly and positioning the chair to his liking.

He placed his hand over her sex and felt her shiver, her natural nectar flowed free, coating his hand with her desire as soon as he touched her so intimately. She inhaled sharply as he pressed his hand against her sex and felt her lips open and wetness flood against his palm radiating the heat from her tunnel all over his hand. Then he slid his hands over her buttocks, along her sides and over her arms to her wrists. He stepped in between her legs and pressed his crotch against her firm buttock globes. He leant his weight against her, letting her feel the hardness of his desire as he tied her wrists to the handle bar, leaving her fingers free to move, grip or sign.

Tied to the seat, captured. Her body leaned against the red leather, her breathing slowing down slightly, her eyes fixed to the floor as she leant her head forward. Slowly Titus stepped away from between her legs, dragging his fingers over her body. He stretched his hand and found the brake that kept the seat in its idle position and gave the seat a push. Her body started to rock back and forth. He walked around the chair. He felt her eyes following him as soon as he stepped into her view. He stepped back until he was in the glow of the spot light. Then slowly, he started to open the buckle of his belt. He slid it from the loops, folded it in two and cracked it in the air, seeing a mask of fear form over her face.

When Brandy heard him crack his belt, she feared the worst, but then saw him place it with his other clothes. Relief washed over her.

With his face still straight, just the sparkle in his eyes betraying his want, he carefully hung the belt on a dresser, then stepped out of his shoes and neatly placed them side by side at the foot of it. Then he started to unbutton his trousers, watching Brandy's eyes fixate on his body, her tongue slipped out to lick her lips. He took the remote from his pocket and kept it in his hand while he slowly pulled his trousers down his legs, his tight boxer briefs stretched around his hard member. He folded them neatly in two before added them to the dresser. Then he stepped in closer, Brandy's face at almost the same height as his boxers and slowly started to pull them down.

He stripped naked, save for his boxer briefs, in front of Brandy and she saw his bulging erection. He brought the chair closer and her mouth was level with his shaft. She could smell his arousal and she opened her mouth slightly, biting her lower lip. She wanted to taste him badly. He brought the chair closer and her mouth was level with his shaft. She could smell his arousal and she opened her mouth slightly, biting her lower lip. She wanted to taste him badly.

The glistening head of his shaft appeared first, then followed by the veined skin, tightly stretched on his throbbing member. Again Brandy licked her lips and he saw the interested flicker in her eyes. The swing of the seat brought her close to his member, then took her away again in a hypnotic motion. He let his boxers slide from his hips and stood close to her face, naked and aroused. Then he stretched his arms, placed his hands on Brandy's and brought the seat to a slow halt. He moved in closer, catching Brandy's eyes and keeping them locked in with his. Her mouth was at the same height as his shaft, just a tantalising inch away from her lips. He saw her part her mouth slowly. Her tongue slid out and licked her lips, preparing for what she knew would soon come.

Brandy was bound in the chair naked, helpless and displayed for Titus. She was completely vulnerable to his whims. She was unsure what this chair was capable of doing but this was what Titus wanted, total control and power over her and her curvaceous body. He was no doubt feeding on her uncertainty, building on the anticipation and taking full advantage of her excited sexual state and willingness to please and be pleased. Brandy suddenly thought and realised she was indeed Titus's sex toy and at his mercy.

The control was his and the egg felt heavy inside her vagina. It just served to tease and tantalise her senses even more in her strapped position. She throbbed and panted slightly with heightened sexual desire.

Her heart beat in nervous excitement and she felt the chair slide quickly forwards. For a moment, she lost her equilibrium. It brought her mouth closer to his cock, which was perfectly placed for insertion.

Moving the chair closer and closer, and thus Brandy, to his engorged member, Titus saw the glaze of lust and desire in her eyes, her lips half opened, ready to fold them around his glistening tip. Without showing any expression in his eyes, he suddenly pulled on the chair.

As her lips touched his shaft, he pushed the full length of his excited cock into her mouth. Shockingly, her mouth was filled to the hilt with his erect member. Her eyes widened with the sudden thrust, then closed as she collapsed her cheeks around his member and sucked on it hard as he let it rest in her mouth.

She recovered quickly from the shock, sucked on it hungrily. Her tongue explored the length of his shaft and crown. The seeping precum teased her taste buds but her limited movements prevented her from mouth fucking his cock. She closed her eyes to concentrate and focused on sucking and grazed her teeth on him, gently massaging him.

He gritted his teeth as he suppressed the grunt that sprung up from his loins and worked its way upwards and then deeply exhaled it into the room. Her eagerness and twitches in her lower body fed the lust within him.